3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday we were up early. I had a class I need to make if possible. We loaded the truck, Kat, Nikki and I headed home. It was a wonderful late summer drive, long but interesting as well. Kat and Nikki talked constantly and when they weren't talking they were sleeping. This was a new chapter for us all. Much of the talk was about the logistics of how we should proceed. I let them figure it out enjoying the give and take as they tried to think of every scenario.

When we arrived at the house I had a quick bite before heading to class. I called Sally to tell her we were back. She asked if I could come for the night. I figured since all my stuff was there I could do that. I told Kat and Nikki, they seemed happy I would do it.

I headed off and after school went and had dinner with George and Sally. He teased me for helping her with the dishes, she kissed me behind his back. I expected a visit that night but she didn't come.

Wednesday morning I was up early packing some stuff to go home with. There was too much for one load so I decided to come back after dinner to get the rest of my stuff. At breakfast George had already left. Sally was especially quiet. We usually talked but this morning she seemed to have something on her mind. I took my dishes to the sink as she was cleaning the counter.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Sure. I was just thinking how much I'm going to miss you being around." I took her hand and kissed her cheek.

"I'm not leaving town. I'll still see you!" I reminded her. Sally smiled. I knew what she meant. Having me in the house gave her more purpose in life. "I still have some stuff. I'll stop by tonight and get it. Ok?"

"Come for dinner. I'll have your favorite... apple pie for desert." Sally offered.

"So which pie am I going to get? My favorite pie? Or the apple?" I teased. Sally looked at me totally confused.

"What are you talking about?" Sally questioned, still not picking up on my crude joke.

"Tell you what, you think about it. I'll call Kat and tell her I'll be eating here." I couldn't resist one more zinger. I kissed her. I slowly opened her robe and placed my hand over her panties. I rubbed her furry pussy gently, Sally responded by pushing back harder.

I winked then repositioned her robe. I kissed her lips then left to go to work and school. I went to Kat's and unloaded my truck then headed to work. When I arrived at the site George called me in the office.

"Dan. Sally tells me you're packing up and going home tonight?"

"Yes sir, the time has come for me to go home." I explained. "I have imposed on your hospitality long enough."

"I think Sally is going to miss having you around. I would like you to consider coming over for dinner occasionally. Maybe spend the night." He suggested.

I thought it odd, but if he wanted me to I knew Sally would appreciate it. Besides Kat and Nikki would have a night by themselves.

"I think I can do that. It would be my pleasure." I replied.

"Great! Sally said you would be coming tonight and she's making a pie for desert. I think that woman would do anything to please you!" He grinned just a bit.

"Well she does make a great apple pie." I reminded him.

On the way to school I called Kat and told her I wouldn't be home for dinner. I went to classes and headed back to Sally's. I walked into the kitchen there was a note on the counter. The smell of an apple pie baking filled the room. I read the note.

'Dan stepped out for a moment. Your favorite pie will be ready when you are done cleaning up.'

I turned the light on in the oven. The filling was just starting to bubble, the crust not yet brown. I went to my room and hopped in the shower. Feeling refreshed I opened the shower door and grabbed the towel, on the bathroom floor was a pair of lace panties. I picked them up, the crotch was damp. I dried myself knowing what was waiting for me in the bedroom. I left the panties where I found them. With the towel wrapped around my waist I walked into the room.

"You are a naughty boy teasing me like that." Sally scolded me.

I leaned against the frame to the bathroom door. Sally was lying back on my bed her pussy exposed, two fingers churning inside.

"The pie in the oven looks delicious!" I teased.

Sally slipped the fingers from her pussy, pulled a tit from her nighty and smeared her excitement on it.

"I thought you might want desert first." She offered. Sally lifted her tit and licked it off. Sally loved doing it. She knew it drove me crazy.

"What will George think if his dinner is late?" I teased.

"George isn't coming home for dinner. I thought you knew that?" She replied.

I walked to her and settled on my knees. I pulled her legs over the side of the mattress and buried my tongue deep in her pussy.

"Yes baby eat that pussy. Eat that fur pie!" She moaned.

I looked up at her. She smiled that naughty smile letting me know the joke was now on me. I worked her pussy as she encouraged me on. A mini orgasm got her going.

"Feed me son let me taste how fucking wet I am!" Sally moaned.

I stopped licking her and let her clean my face before we kissed. Sally grabbed my cock and stroked it. Afraid of what might happen next I broke away and went back to her pussy. I fed her twice more before I concentrated on her clit. It was hard and starting to extend from under the hood.

"Mom pull your lips apart let me at that big clit of yours!" I pleaded.

Sally spread her legs wider. She reached for her slippery pussy lips and pulled them open. Her clit looked vulnerable all sticking out proud. I slipped two fingers in her pussy. Sally moaned. I curled the fingers towards my palm, she moaned again, her clit raised further up. Sally watched as I extended my tongue and flicked her clit.

"You like teasing mommy's pussy don't you son?" I flicked her clit a couple of times she started to move her hips.

"I like watching mother cum for me. Will you do that mother? Will you cum for me?" I said as sexy as I could.

I flicked her clit a few times her hands let her pussy lips go she gripped my head.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Feel me cum on it Danny!"

He breathing was erratic, her words desperate. Sally mashed my mouth over her pussy my tongue buried deep. Sally arched her back as she rocked her pelvis. When the first wave hit I went for her clit and she just went wild!

Sally bucked and bucked, her legs clamped my ears, and then it happened. A steady stream of womanly cum oozed from her cunt. I lapped it up, when Sally pulled me to her mouth I knew she wanted me to feed her again. I filled her mouth once and went back for all I could find. I found her mouth a second time we kissed until there was no more.

"I need you in my mouth. Hurry son!" Sally pleaded.

We changed positions and soon she was taking all the cock she could. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long but Sally seemed eager so after just five minutes or so I filled her mouth and stomach with my first cum for the day. We lay on the bed together my limp cock in her hand a tit in mine.

"Why no George?" I asked. He didn't say a thing to me earlier in the day.

"I asked him not to!" Sally replied.

Sally looked at me I knew there was something she wasn't telling me.

"And he agreed? Wasn't that a bit obvious?" I asked.

"Daniel, George is a very complex man. A man's man most of the time. But a ladies man too. There were times I stood by him. You understand?" She looked at me with a questioned reaction.

"I think I've got it!"

"I think George is trying to make that up to me in some small way. After Florida he knew what went on down there and what didn't. I think he was almost disappointed you and I..."

"He wants us to be together?" I blurted out. That was just something I couldn't believe.

"Let's just say he would rather not know the details. I promised him I'll not tell anyone, including Eve and Kat. He already trusts you." Sally looked at me to see if I understood what she was saying.

"Are you sure he meant that too?" I wanted to be clear.

"He does but he doesn't. Daniel I want to go slow, this will be tough on him. If George thinks we jumped at the first chance it would be devastating to him. So can you be patient for a bit longer?" Sally asked caressing my cheek.

"You know I will." I replied kissing the palm of her hand. Sally's face broke out in a happy smile.

"Besides you just won the Super Bowl, maybe you should take some time and enjoy the victory." She teased me now.

"I guess I do owe that much to Nikki and Kat, don't I?" I answered. Sally hugged me and then we kissed.

"So you will come stay a night each week even if you don't get desert every time?" Sally asked seriously.

"Will I still get to have apple pie?" I teased her.

"You can have all the apple pie you can eat!" Sally said happily. We kissed again and then took a shower together.

Dinner was great, but the smell of the apple pie on the counter reminded me to hold back. I cleared the table. It was odd not having George tease me. Sally was slicing the pie for desert. I scooped the ice cream and we went into the den to eat it. I finished my desert. I stood up, took her plate, and went to the kitchen where I rinsed them off and put them in the dishwasher.

I packed up the rest of my stuff and loaded the truck. I thought about what Sally said, I wondered how long we needed to wait. I was going to ask Sally but I knew the answer would be to follow my instincts.

"Mom, I'm off." I said then kissed her cheek.

Sally took my hand and held it between hers. Slowly a smile came to her face as she looked deep in my eyes. I had this wonderful feeling of happiness surge through me.

"You are a good man Daniel." Sally leaned back against the counter. "I promise one day it will happen."

"Even if it doesn't just know you would is enough for me." I replied.

Sally was touched by that. She giggled a bit and blushed. "Are you sure you won't stay for some more pie?"

"Thanks mom, but I really must be going!"

"I know. Thank you for coming for dinner. I enjoyed it." Sally then gave me a kiss on the cheek before I left.

To be continued...