3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew if we didn't finish soon she would be sore for a week. This was her first time and I wasn't going to string this out like I did with mom. She was just winding down from her orgasm when I pulled out. Her hole gaped open!

"No! Don't stop you didn't cum!" I let her ass close about half way then plunged my cock back inside. "Yes you fucker that's what I want. Fuck that nasty ass. Cum in it!"

"You want me to cum in your ass?" I grabbed her hair again. She groaned in delight.

"Yes you big dick fucker. Fill my ass remind me how much I love you!" Nikki was desperate now.

"Beg ass bitch. Beg me or I might just pull out now!" I pulled her hair just a little firmer, just for effect. I was ready regardless if she didn't. Any second I would be warming her inside.

"Don't you dare pull out fucker! Do it! Cum in me. Please baby I want to feel it inside me!" I heard please and started pumping a big load of cum deep in her ass. She had another mini orgasm as my balls unloaded deep in her ass. I pulled her up to me and continued to pump until my balls were drained.

"I love you Nikki! You are the sexiest woman alive!" We fell to the bed my cock slipped out and laid on my stomach. She moved to me and started kissing me.

"Danny I love you. That was almost as good as when you fuck my pussy!" Nikki panted. I kissed her.

"Was I too rough?" I asked. She looked at me with love in her eyes.

"No baby. Was I too vulgar?" She countered. I kissed her again.

"Not as long as we know we both want it. Ok?" I explained. She smothered me with kisses.

"I do love you Daniel Masters. You always make me happy." She looked back at her ass. "Maybe a bit sore tomorrow. But very happy!"

We went to the bathroom and cleaned up the settled back in bed for the night.

The next morning the house was quiet as I left for work. It was a hot spring day the cement truck was running late it was well past six when he pulled away and we finished for the day. I headed home hot, tired, and sore. All of that time in school and not working as much had caught up with me today. I came in the back door I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a water and saw a note on the counter. 'Thanks for last night. I hope we do that again soon! Remember what's good for the goose...' Love Nik.

I smiled remembering the rest of the saying. 'is good for the gander'. I headed up stairs to grab a shower, stopping to remove my dirty clothes at the laundry room. I bound upstairs with all the energy I had left and started the water. I had just started shampooing my hair when she opened the door.

"May I come in?" She closed the door not waiting for my answer. "The girls went shopping. We're to call them when we're done."

"I'm not so sure this is a good idea?" I replied. I moved to keep our distance as she moved under the water.

"What would Doug say?" I asked.

"Daniel. Doug is gay!" Sharon held out her hand. "But then you knew that didn't you?"

"I suspected, I figured maybe bi-sexual." I move just a bit closer. "He hides it well."

"When he wants to." Sharon moved closer to me. This time I stood my ground. "We haven't been truly intimate for years!"

Her revelation was a surprise but not a shock. I had always felt their relationship was unique.

"And me. What brings you here?" I asked. She seemed surprised at my question.

"They weren't kidding were they? You really are different!" Sharon replied.

I didn't know whether that was a good thing or bad. I looked her body over. I had seen most of it behind her robe but this time it was all out in the open. She noticed me making my assessment and stood waiting for my reaction.

"Not what it once was. Three kids and a full time job has taken its toll." Sharon tried to apologize.

Sharon actually was quite attractive. Her face and hair were great, her large C cup tits supported thick pierced nipples. Her stomach was normal for a woman that bore three kids but firm. Her hips, a bit wide framed a nicely shaven pussy. She was in anyone's book a MILF.

"Daniel this is a gift, but you don't seem to want to take it? I find that odd." Sharon stated. As she started to turn she wiggled her ass. "Am I that unattractive?"

"I find you very attractive. The first time I saw you I knew you were special." I said honestly.

I was studying her, this was my turf. I was no longer distracted by mom and Nikki. No, here I could be relaxed and focus. She was playing a game, she wanted something and I knew what it was. I continued to be patient for just awhile longer.

"And yet you stand there just like they said you would. Waiting for me to make the first move." Sharon said. She gave me a disappointed smile "They said my happiness would always be your first priority!"

"They were right. It's what I do. I try and make people happy. That's what makes me happy." I explained. Sharon seemed unconvinced. "Nikki and my mother mean everything to me. Everything! I won't do anything to jeopardize that. Not with you or any other person. Are we clear?"

"Daniel I would never do anything to come between the three of you!" Sharon looked me square in the eye. "Nikki and Kat sent me."

I knew we understood each other. She started to open the door. I grabbed her arm and swung her around. I kissed her pushing her against the wall. Her arms went around my neck. I cupped her ass picking her up. Sharon spread her legs I thrust my cock deep in her pussy.

"Just so we're clear. I find you very attractive, and smart and sexy. I have known many women like you. Always wanting the answers on a test but never wanting to be seen with the same guy in public. You live in your big house with fancy stuff, have a lover and a husband that can't satisfy you. What you really want is a big hard cock to fuck you? No strings, just pure passionate sex. Am I right?" I asked as she clung to me.

Sharon grunted as I fucked her hard. I pushed her against the wall and forced my tongue in her mouth.

"Yes. Oh god yes!" Sharon squealed. She kissed me back. I was fucking her against the shower wall.

"You see I have a woman that I adore and adores me. She is passionate but delicate. I have another that is the love of my life. She is passionate but doesn't know what she wants yet." I grunted as her pussy clenched my around my cock. "But you. You know what you want. You will take what you want if needed. I am right aren't I?"

"Yes Daniel! Yes!" Sharon groaned as I slammed her pussy hard again.

"So my little milf this is how it's going to be. Today you can only use your pussy to make me cum. No hands, no ass, and no mouth. I'm going to make your pussy mine today." I thrusted hard, her back slapped against the wall. "I am going to use you and let you use me. Then I'll give you a little task to perform and if you complete it I'll decide if you can have me in the future! Do you understand milf?"

"Yes Danny!" Sharon whimpered.

I fucked her over and over, as her pussy clamped down on my cock I could feel her first climax wash over her. Sharon pulled me into a kiss her hips bouncing in my hands. I kicked the door open to the shower and carried her to the bedroom. I didn't even turn the water off. I placed her on the bed and started fucking her all over again. I wanted to play with her tits so I rolled us over. Sharon was on top still dripping from the shower. I reached up with both hands, took a handful of tit and squeezed firmly.

"You have beautiful tits Sharon. I'm jealous of Sam!" I teased.

"Oh Danny he loved them. He sucked me dry every day. He will be a big tit man I bet." She hissed.

"Cum for me Sharon. Open your pussy, show me how juicy you are. Let me see how much I stretched you open." Sharon was taken off guard at first but then gave me a naughty grin.

Sharon took her pussy lips and spread them. She pulled off and we both looked at her swollen cunt gaping open. Her pussy pulsated I could see her eyes roll back in her head she plunged my cock back in and fucked it twice real hard then fell forward.

"I am cumming you bastard!" Sharon cried out. Her hips and pelvis forced her pussy over my cock I could feel her cum soaking my balls. "Oh damn you made me cum again. You fucking bastard." Sharon continued to franticly pump my cock in her pussy.

"Is it mine yet?" I asked. I caressed her back her tits mashed to my chest. Her breathing just starting to get back to normal.

"Yes you fucker. It's yours!" Sharon mumbled. She sounded like she wanted to sleep. I smacked her ass hard.

"Good now get on your knees milf!" She jumped when I smacked her then hesitated before I rolled her off. With her ass in the air I positioned my cock and slowly slipped in her. Sharon pushed back until I was balls deep.

"When I say cum you need to cum. Play with your clit if you need to but you will cum do you hear me?" I barked at her.

"Yes Danny!" Sharon panted.

I started fucking Sharon again. Her pussy was so red and swollen, it was gaping open. I pulled from her and spanked her ass with my cock she begged me to put it back in. I slammed her pussy several times then coated her asshole with her pussy juice.

"Yes fucker do my ass! Oh god you're going to make me cum again!" I spanked her asshole with my cock I could see it tighten and loosen hoping I would take it. But my focus was on her pussy and her pussy only.

"No my little milf you haven't earned that. Now get ready to cum!" I plunged back in her pussy with vigor Sharon moaned. I fucked her several times.

"Cum baby!" I demanded. She whimpered in frustration. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "It's ok you can cum now." Sharon was rubbing her clit. She was getting desperate. "It's ok Sharon you can cum now!"

She slammed back against me. I pummeled her pussy filling it with hot molten lava.

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck your pussy. Daniel fuuccckkk yyooouuurrr pppuuussyyyy!" Sharon shrieked as she collapsed on the bed. Completely spent from the day and now this I laid down beside her. I turned Sharon to me and kissed her thoroughly. She was drained as much as I was.

"Daniel that was unfucking believable!" Sharon struggled to say. She looked completely satisfied.

"Does that mean you're happy?" I couldn't help but remind her of her earlier remarks.

"I'm very happy. And very jealous of Kat and Nikki." She admitted.

I picked her up and carried her back to the shower. The water was freezing cold she squealed when I pulled her in. A cold shower is what we probably needed to be honest. Not only refreshing but dampening our desires. I changed the bed as Sharon got ready. We called Kat and Nikki and arranged to meet them for dinner. On the way Sharon was very quiet. I had a feeling I knew what she was thinking. I was thinking the same thing.

"Doug is a wonderful husband. He loves our kids, and he is a good father. I loved him once but loved Valery even more. Like Nikki and Kat." She looked at me. "Doug and I tried, we had kids but I always knew he had other needs. Needs I couldn't satisfy. The time came when we faced the truth. It was tough for a while. But I wanted a career and he agreed to stay. At least for now it works."

"Val and Doug. How does that work?" I asked. She looked to see if I was being glib.

"Doug is completely devoted to his mom. Nothing sexual but he dotes on her hand and foot in private. His other friends he is very protective of. I have only met one guy." I reached over and took her hand squeezing it lightly.

"What about your needs." I asked. She squeezed my hand.

"I've had my flings, but they were just that, flings. Val, the kids and my career are my life now. I never found anyone like you. Until today." Sharon looked over blushing.

We were almost at the restaurant, there was more she wanted to say. I pulled in a drive way a couple blocks away.

"Daniel I meant it when I said I would never do anything to come between the three of you. But I would like to be with you again. Can we do that?"

"Sharon that decision isn't mine to make. I hope one day to marry Nikki." Placing the truck in park I turned to her.

"You and Nikki to go to the restroom while at the restaurant. You give her the panties you're wearing. Tell her why you're giving them to her. If she gives them back you have your answer. If she puts them in her purse, she alone will decide when we can be together. If she hands them to me then I decide. Fair enough?"

"When did you become so smart?" Sharon kissed me sealing the deal.

"One more thing, before you and I can spend time together, you and Nikki are first." I explained.

I knew that's why Nikki rarely visited Sharon with Kat and me. It was a temptation she tried to avoid. Unlike Becky, I knew Sharon would never take advantage of Nikki.

"Deal! You sure drive a hard bargain!" Sharon squealed. We kissed again and headed to dinner. Sharon and I entered the restaurant. We found Kat and Nikki at the bar waiting. I ordered us some drinks as the girls greeted each other with hugs and kisses.

"Were you surprised?" Nikki pressed herself against me.

"Very!" I replied. She waited for me to tell her all about it.

"You aren't going to tell me are you?" She faked being disappointed.

"All I'm going to say is. You are very naughty girl! In a good way!" She kissed me then turned to Sharon.

"Well?" Sharon looked at her and Kat and then at me.

"Amazing. Utterly amazing!" Sharon was beaming. "He was in the shower, didn't even come in the bedroom ..."

"You do know I am standing right here?" I asked.

Just then the buzzer went off for our table. On the way I held Nikki back. I explained that she would be making a decision later. I told her that it was up to her to decide. I didn't tell her what but I think she had an idea. In the booth I sat next to mom. Sharon and then Nikki across from us.

Sharon was ready to take Nikki to the restroom the minute we sat down. She kept looking at me for permission. I wanted to see how long she would hold out. Dinner was lively, the topics focused on shopping, and office scandals. After salads Sharon looked at me again. I looked her off one more time. I sat back and watched amused they could find so much to talk about. After the staff cleared the table she looked at me desperate now.

"Excuse me I need to use the restroom!" Sharon announced.

"Let's order desert, then you can go!" I suggested. Sharon gave me an impatient look. I called the waitress over. We picked two items to share. Nikki slid out. Sharon grabbed her hand and led her away.

"What's that about?" Kat asked me.

"It's about trust. She is going to ask Nikki if she can be trusted." I explained.

"So I gather things went well?" Kat took my hand and leaned against me.

"Mom don't think for a moment I don't know this was all your idea." I replied.

"She needs you Danny!" Kat squeezed my hand. "We all do!"

"Mom I can't lose Nikki. I want to marry her. This could ruin everything!" I reminded her.

"I know and so does she, Nikki wanted this, she's the one that sent her up to your room." Kat squeezed my hand.

"Jealousy can be a very deadly cancer. Do you understand?" I asked. I was pleading for her to see what I feared most.

"I understand, you have a point. Daniel I promise that I will not do anything like this again without talking to you first." Kat pulled me in for a quick kiss. "Now let me out I need to pee."

I slid over and helped her out. Several minutes later Nikki came to the table she was visibly excited. I stood as she approached she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips in front of the whole restaurant.

"Thank you Danny! I love you!" She kissed me again then slid in on my side pulling me in with her.

The deserts were being served as I sat. Nikki opened her purse and showed me a soaked pair of red lace panties.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"I'm positive. Kat told us what you said. I promise I will not do it again either, but this just feels so right." Nikki purred.

"I love you Nikki. I would never do anything to jeopardize our future." I replied. She leaned against me.

"I know. That's why I love you so much." We shared a quick kiss. "Dan can you take mom home tonight. I would like to spend some time with Sharon?"

"If you're sure. I would love to!" I said excitedly.

I stood as Sharon and Kat returned to the table. It seems everyone was happy now. Sharon looked to Nikki and then me with a knowing smile.

I paid the bill Kat and I kissed them goodbye and headed home. I was beat by now and so was Kat. I left her down stairs to change and got ready for bed myself. She came up and we slipped into bed cuddling alone for the first time in days. We talked for a few minutes then heard Nikki and Sharon come in the house. I was surprised they were home so early but was happy to know they were safe.

Kat was straddling my mid-section giving me a much needed back rub. My sore and tired muscles finally getting some relief. I reciprocated and massaged her back paying particular attention to her shoulders and neck. When I finished I rolled on my back and pulled her on top. We kissed as I massaged her ass cheeks.

"Are you happy?" I asked her.

"Very!" She rested her head on my shoulder. "I was thinking we should take her back to Florida for a few days. Eve would like that."

"We could do that. What about you? What does Kat want?" I whispered. She lifted her head and smiled.

"I have everything I need in this house, tonight!" I knew what she meant. Sharon was here. "There is one thing you could give me someday."

"What would that be?" I asked as I squeezed her ass cheeks.

"Some grandchildren!" She grinned.

"I would like that but I'm thinking maybe down the road a couple of years, not tomorrow!"

"Promise?" I knew what she was doing, but that was my plan.

"I promise I'll try to make that happen. This is one promise I can't fulfill by myself." I teased. I slipped inside Kat as she slid down my body.

"I love you Daniel" Mom sighed as my cock filled her cunt.

There was a the distinct sound on the steps and then Nikki burst in our room naked wearing only a harness with a plastic dildo attached. The toy bounced, her tits jiggled as she moved to us.

"Sorry Mom, but can I borrow Danny?" She was definitely excited about something. Kat looked at her then me.

"Is everything ok?" Kat asked. Nikki pulled the sheet off covering us and grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

"Oh Yeah. Just need to teach that little woman who's in charge. I'll have him back in a little while." Nikki replied excitedly. I stumbled out of bed as Kat slipped off my cock. Nikki pulled me to the stairs. I saw Kat throw on her robe and head in our direction.

Sharon was on the bed in mom's room her hands tied with a scarf, her ass in the air. Nikki shuffled me around placing my hard dick in front of Sharon.

"Lick it slut. Taste his mother's pussy you cunt!"

I thought she was being a bit harsh but Sharon turned her head and obeyed. Sharon using only her tongue cleaned my cock. Nikki moved me behind Sharon.

"Ok, now I want you to cum on his cock, bitch! This is our pussy now my pet?"

"Yes Miss Nikki. My pussy is all yours!" Sharon squeaked.

Nikki smacked her ass. I could see it was pink, not red but still rosy. Nikki put her fingers in Sharon's pussy and pulled out the red panties I saw in her purse earlier.

"Now fuck our cunt but don't you dare cum in her!" Nikki demanded.

I stepped forward I saw Nikki stuffed the panties in Sharon's mouth. As I entered Sharon pushed back her pussy still soaking wet. When I was all the way in she moaned into the panties.

"That's right, open that hungry pussy. Let him all the way in. Feel him hit bottom. You want his cock! You need his cock!" Nikki ranted then smacked her ass again. Sharon moaned again and pushed back harder