3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

Kat thrust her head back and gripped her tits over my shirt.

"Eat me baby. Eat our husbands cum!" Kat growled.

Nikki lapped at her pussy. I could see her jamb her tongue deep. She pulled away. Reaching up she gripped Kat's shoulder guiding her down. She pulled her head and locked unto her mouth no doubt filling it with our combined excitement.

Reaching down with her right hand Nikki trust three fingers in mom's cunt rubbing her clit with her thumb. With her left hand she gripped Kat's hair behind her head.

"Cum for me now my wife! Cum for your husband!" Nikki hissed as she pulled her head back. Kat was humping Nikki's hand. "Do it now! You know you want to!"

Nikki slipped a fourth finger in her. More juice was flowing down her legs. Kat whimpered as she started down the path of no return.

"Cum for me mother and I'll let your husband fuck your ass!" Nikki offered.

Kat lost it right then. She fucked Nikki's hand cumming again just minutes after she did on the beach. Kat bucked against Nikki's hand, her thumb continued to strum mom's clit.

"No more!" Kat pleaded. Her pussy continued to thrust on Nikki's finger fist. "No more baby!"

"Keep cumming Kat. That's it you can do it. Cum again and I'll let your son fill your ass with my baby maker's" Kat stopped for just a moment.

Nikki strummed her clit again mom started to rotate her pelvis searching for more stimulation. With her other hand Nikki let go of her hair and gripped mom's tit and squeezed hard. Kat groaned in pleasure and pain as her nipple stretched down.

"Kiss me mom. Show me how much you love me!" Kat moved her hands from her knees where she was supporting herself to Nikki's shoulder.

Pulling her into a kiss Kat latched onto Nikki's mouth and then another orgasm rocked through her. Her legs started to give way. Nikki pulled her lathered hand from mom's cunt and fed it to her. Kat slumped down to the chair leaning against Nikki.

"We love you Kat. Will you marry me?" Nikki was serious and teasing at the same time. The joke had come full circle.

"Oh yes! Nikki I love you. I love you both!" Kat sighed. I reached over and picked Kat up taking her in the bedroom and laying her on the bed.

"Did you do your prep?" Nikki asked as she started to undress. Mom looked at her and nodded. "On your knees. You are such and ass slut aren't you?"

"Only for the two of you. That's my promise!" Mom assumed the position. Nikki moved behind her and slapped her ass firmly.

"I know what you want. You want the real thing slut. Don't you?" Nikki smacked her again this time lighter.

"Yes Miss Nikki!" Mom was using Sharon's submissive pet name.

Nikki thrust her fingers deep in mom's pussy. Pulling it back out I could see just how abused her cunt truly was. Dripping in fluids it stayed gaping open. Nikki used her slick fingers and rubbed them on mom's asshole. Kat let out a moan.

"You want it don't you wifey? You can't wait for him to stretch that tight ass of yours can you?" Nikki prodded Kat.

I pulled the lube from the nightstand ready to coat my dripping cock.

"Please Miss Nikki. Please make him fuck my ass!" Kat was begging and we hadn't even started.

"Suck his cock get him ready first!" Nikki demanded.

She guided me to Kat's mouth where mom took as much as she could with her first plunge. Frantically she sucked me as Nikki worked a greasy finger in her ass. Kat's hips bucked back, she was on fire. Kat pulled off my cock.

"Please Miss Nikki!" Mom pleaded. "I need him inside me!"

"Play with your clit. I want to watch you cum when he stretches your hole" Nikki said. Mom hesitated we all knew her clit was too sensitive. SMACK!

"I said play with your clit!" Nikki spanked her firmly this time. Kat responded by reaching up and rubbing her red swollen knob.

"Miss Nikki. It hurts!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I said do it!" Kat continued as her ass started pumping on Nikki's finger. Nikki pulled me over I lubed my cock. She pulled her finger from mom's ass and lined me up.

When I tell you. I want you to cum!" Nikki was barking orders. She rubbed my cock around Kat's puckered hole teasing the opening several times. Kat was trying to impale herself on it. Nikki smacked her now pink ass cheeks.

"Get ready slut. Cum when I tell you!" Nikki easily slipped two fingers into mom's ass. Kat lunged back her body started to tremble. Nikki aimed my cock at the entrance to her bowels. She nodded to me I pushed. "Cum slut cum!"

"With all her might she slammed her ass over my cock. I thought it would rip her asshole open. She let out a fevered scream and started her fourth orgasm in less than an hour.

"Oh my god fuck me. Please Danny fuck me hard!" Kat pleaded. I slammed into her as her body convulsed. I think she was too weak to do much herself.

Nikki motioned for me slow my pace. Kat's head drifted to the bed her ass still high enough for me to fuck.

"See you can do it!" Nikki slipped in front of mom she spread her pussy open. "Eat me!"

She grabbed the hair on the back of Kat's head and lifted it. "Be a good wife and eat my pussy!" Nikki slid her cunt to Kat's mouth.

Kat nuzzled her nose in the folds then licked along Nikki's slit. Nikki responded with a gentle mew as Kat started getting her excited. I had slowed my pace to a lazy gentle stroke in mom's ass. Her body was just calming down from her last climax.

Nikki was starting to get aroused as mom was doing a masterful job.

"You like my pussy don't you wifey?" Mom pulled back long enough to respond.

"Yes Miss Nikki!" Kat started to lick Nikki's pussy again but Nikki pulled her head higher.

"You want me to have our children. Don't you?"

"Yes! Oh yes I truly do!" Mom purred. Nikki stroked her hair.

"I'll give you three. One for each of us. You would like that wouldn't you mom?"

"Oh darling you know I would!" Kat was starting to get emotional.

"Will you nurse them with me?" Nikki looked at me as she said it.

"What? Are you kidding?" I blurted out. I was shocked by even the suggestion.

"You never told him did you mom?" Nikki stroked Kat's hair and pulled mom to her own tit.

"Tell me what?" I stopped fucking for just a moment.

"Kat will you nurse them with me?" Nikki waited for an answer. Kat released her tit to answer.

"Yes. You know I will!" Kat answered. Nikki smiled. "Will you nurse from me when my tits are full? Like you did your own?" Kat sucked harder on Nikki's tit. Kat released her tit and thrust back on my cock.

"Yes. I'll suckle you if you let me!" Kat hissed. I started fucking mom's ass. My cock swelling with lust.

"Suck my tit like you did your own. We will get started as soon as we know." Nikki pulled mom to her tit and as we watched her suck on it.

"She never told you how when you were born she wanted to nurse you? How she took shots and hooked herself up on a machine to train her breasts to give milk." Nikki Told me. "Oh yes it can be done. Look it up. You trick the body over weeks, sometimes months and it will produce milk. She never told you that after she brought you home you were so weak you couldn't suckle. She would suck her own tit then feed it to you?" Nikki looked at me letting me know that it was true.

I was pounding her ass, my balls were starting to boil. Kat could hardly keep attached to Nikki's tit.

"Cum for me Mrs. Masters. Cum for me one last time because when he fills your ass that is the last cum you get this week. The rest goes in my pussy for our baby!" Nikki cried out.

Kat pulled loose from Nikki. My cock was starting to lose control.

"I can't please don't make me cum again!" Kat groaned. Nikki reached under and pulled on mom's nipples. She pulled so hard mom objected with a groan.

"You can and you will! As my wife, as my partner and as my love. You will do this for me. Mrs. Masters cum!

Kat reached back and rubbed her clit her ass clamped hard I started to paint the walls of her ass with cum.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled. My cock was a blur in her ass.

"No. no...oh.oh... yyyyeeessss!" Kat hissed through clenched teeth. Her body convulsed she pulled off my cock and curled up in a fetal position. Cum seeped from her ass. Nikki grabbed a towel and wiped it before it reached the sheets.

Nikki moved to comforted her as Kat was still wracked with tremors.

"Never again!" Kat whispered. "There have been years I haven't come that many times!"

She was making jokes as she rolled on top of the towel, they embraced and shared a kiss.

"I love you Nikki. I love you both. You both make me a very happy wife! Very sore but very happy!"

I laid on the bed and let Nikki fuck my face until she came. We all took a shower and then curled up in bed together.

Nikki was mostly right. I fucked them both. Usually Nikki first, then Kat. When she had her orgasm I would pull out and fill Nikki's pussy with cum. Only once did I fill Kat's ass again and that was because Nikki's pussy was too tender to fuck one day.

We enjoyed our week in Hawaii. We went to a luau and took a short cruise to Oahu to visit Pearl Harbor and Waikiki Beach. We saw whales, dolphins and, Nikki claims a shark but I have my doubts. But most of the time we just relaxed and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

The plane ride home was tedious seeming to take twice as long. We touched down and headed home ready to get a good night's sleep. After a week of lounging around, going back to work was a bit difficult. My funds were at an all-time low. Weddings even small ones and honeymoons aren't cheap. Add in the rings, well let's just say I am glad Nikki and Kat both work so they can support me!

Real estate was selling well even for me. I decided not to take summer classes but still helped George when we could work it out. Wednesday was the night I spent at George and Sally's but we changed it to Friday when we got back from our honeymoon. George would usually have dinner with Sally and me then shortly after pack up and leave.

He and three buddies had a standing tee time every Saturday morning at an award winning course a couple of hours away. Some nights he would just leave from work. On those nights I would take Sally out. In real estate every day is a potential work day so many Saturday mornings I would be off to work. The others I may spend part of the day with her or take her home to be with Kat and Nikki.

Friday night worked out for Kat and Nikki as well. They went out with friends after work for drinks and unwind. They had the house to themselves and could sleep in the next day. It was working out for everyone.

I had spent the night twice when George and I were heading to a job site. George seemed to be preoccupied. He had been acting differently since I got married. I thought maybe he regretted his decision to change the farmers and the salesman agreement.

"I want you to know I appreciate you staying at the house, it means so much to Sally." George said. "Well and me too." I figured he wouldn't want to talk about it so I was surprised when he brought it up.

"I enjoy spending time with you both. You really have been the father I never had." I replied.

We exchanged glances. He cleared his throat. I could tell he wanted to say something. He was having a hard time. He cleared his throat again. He looked over I could see and almost sense the fear of what he was about to ask. At that moment I could almost read his mind.

"No. not yet!" I answered the question he never asked. He glanced my way again to judge my sincerity. "She told me but it just hasn't felt right." We exchange glances once again. "Not sure it ever will..."

"Daniel you must. It's important!" George insisted.

"Then promise you won't ask. I couldn't handle that situation!" I confessed.

I looked down at my hands they were fidgeting. George looked at me. He put his big hand on my shoulder.

"I promise. Just know that you need to do this for me." I looked up to him. He noticed my anxiety. "I'm so proud of you son! I see it now. Why you're so special. I know you love Sally. But thank you for loving me!"

I had never heard my uncle talk like that. He was a man of few words and fewer outward emotions. He squeezed my shoulder. We didn't talk about it any longer that day. In fact we would rarely talk about it again. But in the future there would be signs, subtle at times, obvious at others.

The week moved on I closed a couple of deals. Art was becoming a true mentor mostly because he was easy to work with. Even when I screwed up he always turned it into a learning experience.

Friday I arrived at Sally's, somehow I knew George would be gone. She was in the kitchen but she wasn't cooking.

"Can I take you out tonight?" I winked at her, letting her know it was alright.

"You can sweetheart!" Sally was in a special mood I could tell. I walked to her and without hesitation kissed her firmly on the lips.

"Where to fair lady?" I held her close her big tits pressed against me. I kissed her again.

"I have an idea if you're game!"

"Shoot!" I quipped.

"I would like to go dancing! There is a great Italian restaurant just on the other side of town. They have a dance floor and on Friday's a small band that plays music. The food is excellent!"

"I can't dance but if you lead I'll follow!" I kissed her again this time she slipped me her tongue.

"I'll be ready in an hour. You don't need a tie but a jacket would be nice." Sally slipped from my arms and headed to their bedroom.

I went to my room, took a shower and changed into a fresh suit, and yes a tie. I waited patiently as time clicked by. An hour was past ten minutes ago. I heard her heals click across the floor I looked up from the couch. She was stunning. Sally was wearing a sequined black dress. Sexy may be a stretch but attractive may be too unappealing.

Her hair was simple but stylish. Her makeup appropriate for a woman in her fifties, except maybe the bright red lipstick she wore. The dress was elegant, her large breasts on display but well supported. The dress hugged her stomach then flared over her hips before only slightly hugging her sexy legs. The dress stopped well short of her knees but not too short. Her stockings accented the three inch heels she had on. I stood up her eyes brightened as she saw my reaction.

"Wow! What did you do with my aunt?" I teased. Sally blushed as I walked around her. I let my hand slide across the silky material covering her ass.

"Can you zip me up?" Sally blushed.

The last few inches was undone on her back, there was a small clasp. I finished zipping her and hooked the clasp

"Hello. Beautiful!" I teased.

"Daniel. I could wear something more revealing if you want?" She cooed. I wasn't sure where she was going with that.

"If you revealed any more we wouldn't leave the house! Besides I may need to hire a body guard as it's." Sally seemed to be happy with my reply. Nervously she approached me.

"Are you sure. I know young men like their women to be ... you know ... more sluttish!" Sally giggled. I couldn't believe my ears. Sally wanted to know if I wanted her to dress like a whore.

"Mother! What kind of son would I be if I was to be seen in public with that type of woman? I would never dishonor you like that." I said. She hugged me, no doubt not kissing me and run the risk of smudging her lipstick. "Mom you look absolutely perfect for dinner and dancing!"

"Thank you Daniel. We should go. I have made us late." I drove her car the truck not really suited to a woman dressed this nice.

Dinner was great. There were three guys in the band, they were very good, and the singer had a great voice. They played some big band, some fifties and then some modern contemporary stuff. This wasn't a bar or club but a place for people that just wanted to enjoy a great dinner and take a few turns on the dance floor.

Sally and I danced several times. We got a few looks but nothing more than that. There was no public display of affection. This was a good size town but still making a scene in front of the wrong person could be devastating. The whole night while we were out we didn't so much as kiss. My hands never wandered once.

Back in the car was a different story.

"Daniel that was so much fun! I thought you said you couldn't dance?" Sally gushed.

"Well if you call that dancing then I guess I can!" I teased her. "You looked beautiful out there tonight. It was all I could do not to ravish you right there on the dance floor!"

Sally pulled her dress up, took my one hand and slipped it between her legs. The car was too dark to see but I felt the wetness as she guided it to her panty covered pussy.

"Oh baby! I was thinking how much I wanted you to do that!" I gasped.

I stroked her pussy as I drove. She spread her legs allowing me to gain better access. I pulled into the garage and closed the door as my hand left her pussy. We sat for just a moment letting the night sink in. There was something that we needed to clear up for me before we went into the house. The automatic headlights turned off. The opener light shortly after. Still we sat in the car in total darkness.

"Sally. Why does George want me to fuck you?" I blurted out.

I had a feeling she knew this would come up. She had a way of knowing things like this.

"I shouldn't tell you this but I will, I trust you. Besides I think you have a right to know." Sally reached over and took my hand holding it between hers. "George is feeling guilty. George had a lover sometime in the past. They broke it off years ago."

"So this, if we do it. It will be payback?" I asked.

"Yes and no. You see in return for giving me the freedom to have you like I want. I have agreed to let him ..." Sally couldn't bear to say it. She pulled my hand to her face she kissed the back of it.

"So? My guess he isn't playing golf?" I could feel the tears on her cheeks.

"Actually he does play golf. It's just tonight he will not be alone." I stroked her cheek in the darkness. "I actually met the woman while you were on your honeymoon. She said he makes her happy."

"So since we haven't done it. George is ..."

"He thinks I'm punishing him. That's why he stays for dinner. He feels maybe I'll stop him from going."

"Why don't you. You know stop him?" I slipped my hand over her breast around her neck. I gently pulled her to me. "Tell me mom. Why don't you stop him?"

I could feel her breath on my face. I could smell her perfume. Her hand went to my lap.

"I don't stop him because I want you Daniel. I know it doesn't make sense, but I do. Not the sex mind you. I would still let him go just to be alone with you sex or not." She found my dick it was getting hard. Sally stroked me outside my slacks. "But I do so want you that way too. We both do. We both know it Daniel, I want you to fuck me!"

"Sally I would never fuck you. Not for him." I said pissed he would cheat on her. "But if you let me I'll make love to you any way you want. But just for you!" I pulled her into a kiss she gripped my cock and squeezed.

"Come my son. Your mother needs you tonight." I opened the door the car lit up I could see the desire she had. I walked around and opened her door and held my hand out. Sally took my hand, I helped her up she filled my arms. We kissed, the door closed, she held me tight.

"Fuck me Danny. Fuck me now!" Sally pleaded. In the dim light I could see she was serious.

"Here? Now?"

She pulled at my belt then she lowered my slacks. I raised the hem of her dress, she released my cock.

"Daniel just put it in me!" Her voice dripping in desperation.

I lifted her onto the front fender the light in the car went out just as I pulled her panties to one side and started feeding her my cock!

"Thank you Kathryn! Thank you Nikki! Thank you Daniel!" Sally moaned.

Sally thrust her head forward she kissed me as my cock slipped deeper and deeper.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers