3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"This plastic cock isn't enough for our pussy. We need the real thing a big hard hot cock! You need a man, you want my man don't you pet?" Sharon tried to answer but with the panties in her mouth we couldn't understand.

It really didn't make a difference what she said anyways. Nikki removed the harness. She pulled on Sharon's nipples playing with her piercings. Sharon was starting to buck back a bit. I could tell she was getting closer.

"That's it pet coat his cock. Cum on it! Show him how much you want it. Remember no mouth, no ass tonight, just pussy. Make it good. Make me proud of my pet!" Nikki commanded.

Sharon had obviously shared all the details of our earlier time together. I saw Kat from the corner of my eye. She had her hand at her pussy as she looked on.

"Are you ready pet I'm going to help you now. Open that pussy wide. Squirt for us. Show us how much of a needy milf you are!" Nikki smacked her ass and then I felt her reach down and finger her clit. Sharon screamed into the panties her pussy slammed back on my cock. "Coat it bitch. I want your cum dripping from his fat prick!"

Nikki strummed her clit again I could feel Sharon's cunt squeeze hard on my cock. She started to tremble. Nikki strummed her clit again and Sharon started to cum! Nikki pulled her ass cheeks wide open I quickened my pace and all of a sudden what seemed like a river of pussy juice coated my cock. Her pussy was dripping each time I thrust in. Sharon's head buried in the bed her moans muffled by the panties.

I was close. SMACK! I felt my ass sting.

"Don't you dare cum in her! This is OUR pussy. This time I tell her when she can cum and what she gets when she does!" Nikki pulled me from her.

Nikki walked me back to Sharon's face, Nikki took the panties from her mouth. "Look at that. Look what you did to his cock. You are such a slut aren't you?"

"Yes Miss Nikki!" Sharon moaned.

She was drained but not done. Nikki got on the bed in front of Sharon she untied the scarf securing her two hands together. Lick me while I make him cum!" Nikki commanded.

Sharon went between Nikki's pussy and started eating her. Nikki grabbed my cock and took all she could in her mouth. She gripped my balls and started to suck me off. I was anything but tired now. My girlfriend had turned into a dom with Sharon her willing subject. I looked at Kat her hand was frigging her clit she was ready to cum. I groaned as my balls tightened warning Nikki of my pending release. Nikki took my cock and pointed it at her tit and started stroking it.

"Cum on me Danny. Cover my tits so this milf can lick it off. Do it now baby. Do it for our pet. The first spurt hit her tit and streaked up to her neck the next one she aimed lower and it hit right on her nipple. Nikki aimed to the other tit, I groaned as I kept shooting wads all over her chest. Nikki milked the last from my cock and sucked me clean.

"You may go now. It's time for our pussy to clean me up!" Nikki barked.

I was dismissed as if I was just chattel but I knew she was just excited. Nikki pulled Sharon to her chest and had her lick it up. "Feed it to me baby. Let me taste him with you."

I went to Kat just as she had just finished her own climax. I slipped my arms around her from behind she leaned back against me. Nikki went from commanding to lover in just seconds. She was caressing Sharon as they shared my cum extending their kiss each time. Kat turned to me and indicated we should leave. We started down the hall back upstairs. I stopped mom when I heard Nikki talk.

"Was that good? Was I too mean to you?" Nikki asked concerned.

"Oh Nikki that was so hot! You were perfect baby!" We listened to them kiss again.

"It was pretty exhilarating wasn't it? Thank you Sharon for letting me do that. I can't wait until you do it to me!" Nikki said. They started kissing again.

Mom and I want back to bed upstairs. I must have passed out because when I woke Nikki and Sharon joined us in my bed. We were all naked. My cock was hard and I needed to piss. I rolled over Nikki and went to the bathroom. When I came back they were still sleeping together. I looked on in amazement. Three totally different women were in my bed for three totally different reasons. I was a lucky guy. I loved them each in different ways. What struck me more was they all loved me for the same thing. I make them happy.

Sunday night I drove Sharon home. Val was waiting for her at the door when we pulled in.

"Dan that was an amazing weekend. I would invite you in but I think it best if I don't." Sharon said looking at Val. "Besides you wouldn't come even if I did would you?" I shook my head. "I love that about you, you're honest, stay true to them both darling." She leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Sharon I want to thank you for making them so happy! I love that about you!" She was affected by that, like she didn't think I noticed. She looked up and saw Val waiting for her.

"I have to go. I don't want her to think I have switched teams! As tempting as that may be with you!" We both laughed. "Seriously Dan, I would like you to feel free to come over if just to see the kids. No expectations. Doug would like that too. He likes you."

"Thank you and WE will." Sharon knew what I meant when I suggest I wouldn't be coming alone. I hopped out and opened her door. She walked to Val and laid a big kiss on her lips. I knew she did this to comfort Val, but also to show me she was back in charge.

The summer was a good for many reasons. I started selling homes in real estate. Working with Art I learned the real world, not from some text book. Selling houses is all about getting your name out finding buyers and sellers. Starting out isn't easy, but I had George helping me.

When people came to see his houses I would get to meet people that were in the market to buy and usually sell their old house. Even if they didn't buy one of George's I was keen enough to get their information and help them with a new home from another company or a used home. I completed ten deals by summers end. Nothing fabulous but a nice start in this business.

My class schedule was going to be grueling so I cut back one. Doing this allowed me time to study and still sell some properties. This fit my schedule perfectly since I had mornings and afternoons open on different days. The flexibility of scheduling appointments around classes was a definite advantage over a set schedule.

Nikki and Kat were doing fabulous in their work places. By the time the holidays came around we were all pretty comfortable in our respective rolls. The week before Christmas I had made special plans for one night.

Nikki and I attended a basketball game at our old high school. I had been gone for a couple of years now but still went to see some of the games each year. A couple of seniors played with me when I was on the team. Setting just behind the team we watched the first half of the game. At the break during half time they had cheerleaders and the band playing.

The teams came out to warm up. Then the principle was looking for a volunteer to make a basket for charity. She walked the floor looking for just the right person. She selected Nikki. The principle asked Nikki to come to the top of the key. She was going to try and shoot a basket.

Nikki was of course embarrassed and protested but the crowd urged her on. Standing on the far end of the court from where we were sitting, the principle stood holding Nikki's shoulders facing her to the basket. She explained to Nikki that if she made the shot $500 would be donated to the local Boy's and Girl's club. Nikki again tried to explain she wasn't the person to be doing this. Just before she handed her the ball I moved in behind. Nikki took the shot. She was of course not even close.

Embarrassed she turned to the crowd and found me kneeling behind her. The principle held the microphone to me. I asked for Nikki's hand in marriage offering a small open box with my out stretched hand. The place went instantly quiet. Nikki looked at the ring and then me.

"Yes Daniel..." The roar of the crowd drowned out any remaining words she said. I stood slipped on the ring and gave her a gentle kiss before I hugged her. Knowing the game needed to get started we were asked to move from the court but not before I handed them a check for the $500.

I looked in the stands Kat, Sally, and George all stood with Nikki's parents as they looked on. Five happier people I never saw. I pointed them out to Nikki, she ran into the bleachers as the game started for the second half. I watched Kat look at the ring with Nikki. She had helped me pick it out. Then looked back down at me. I knew she was happy for Nikki and me, but was she happy for herself?

After the game Nikki and I were going to meet Kat, Sally, and George at the bar with her parents. As we left the high school Nikki kissed me once again.

"I Love you Daniel!" She looked at the ring. "It's so beautiful. Did you pick this out yourself?"

"Lucky for you no. Kat went with me. She said the two of you had looked at rings several times in the past. She knew what you wanted. The one I picked was... well let's just say these are much nicer!" I looked at her to see if she caught what I was trying to say.

"Kat helped you?" She looked sad for just a moment. I crooked my head and gave her that look letting her know there was more I wanted to say.

"We can always take it back for something else if you like?" She looked at the ring again.

"No. Danny it 'isn't that, it's just when we looked at these rings..." Nikki looked at the ring one more time. The ring was a brilliant diamond with a small ruby and sapphire on each side.

"You did say these rings right?" I asked. Nikki looked at me confused. "That's why I bought them both!"

"Daniel you did?" I reached in my pocket and gave her the other box. She opened it. Inside was an identical ring with a small emerald and sapphire on each side.

"You're going to give this to her?" She asked.

"I was actually thinking you should!" I explained. Nikki squealed in delight.

"Daniel really! Can I do it tonight?" She squealed.

"Sure. I think that would be a great idea!" I was glad to see she wanted to do it so soon.

The question was should she do it at the bar or in private. I didn't have long to wait to find out. Nikki's parents were at the bar when we walked in. Nikki immediately told her parents what she was going to do. Mary was very happy. Mark just looked at me, smiled and shrugged like he had no control anyway.

George followed Kat and Sally meeting us at the table. I saw Nikki whisper to Sally. She looked at me with a big smile and winked her approval. I shook Georges hand and said hello. Congratulations were freely given to Nikki and me from the small gathering.

Mom gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek.

"Congratulations. I am so happy for you!" She whispered. I knew this would be hard for her. I was glad Nikki decided not to wait.

A server came and took our drink order and some appetizers. Mary and Kat ordered a Bloody Mary. Nikki and Sally a Margarita. The three guys all had beers. I excused myself to use the facilities. I came back just as the waitress delivered the drinks. I sat beside Nikki who was beside Kat. Mark called for a toast we all clinked glasses and took a drink.

"I would like to make another toast but first I have something to ask someone." Nikki said. She turned to Kat and handed her a small box with the lid open.

"Kat would you marry us?" Nikki asked barely containing her excitement.

Realizing the question had two meanings she stuttered. "I don't mean marry us like a preacher. You know, would you marry me and Danny? Oh shit. I mean would you ..."

Mom pulled her into a kiss before she could dig herself in deeper. I looked around the table. Only George was confused, but he smiled just like everyone else did.

"Daniel you went back!" Mom looked at the ring Nikki still held. I reached around and took it out of the box. I held it for her to place on her finger. Kat slid her finger in the ring. A small chorus of cheers went out in the bar from those close to us. She met me in front of Nikki for my kiss.

"I propose a toast to the happy couples!" Mark raised his glass. George was still trying to figure it all out but raised his glass as we all clinked again.

You can imagine the conversation after that. Sally was very supportive. Mary seemed to be really happy. Kat rode home with Nikki and me, the two of them were in the back seat kissing and fondling each other. Nikki called Eve the moment we got home and sent a message to Becky.

That night the three of us met in our bed and enjoyed a randy night of sex. Tits, pussies and cock were treated to a royal romp. We fell fast asleep much too late for a work night. Sharon called me the next day congratulating me, she had already talked to Nikki. With Christmas just days away we had plenty of things to keep us busy.

The holidays were one of the best. George and Eve made it back for Christmas. I had been spending one night a week at Sally's for over a year. With the temptation of Eve being there I decided to stay home this week. I was committed to two women right now and as much as I wanted to enjoy the company of the others I decided to remain unavailable.

New Year's Eve 2002 found us at Nikki's parents for their annual party. Becky and Tina attended this year but something was wrong between them. If I felt something it was one thing but when Nikki mentioned it I knew it was noticeable. Nikki invited Sharon, Val, and Doug this year. I was sure Becky would make some moves on Sharon but she was well off her game.

I had been staying true to my commitment. It was difficult and I was finding my stance was creating some friction between myself and others. Still I felt it was only fair to Kat and especially Nikki to stay celibate outside our relationships.

The New Year was upon us, we set a date for the wedding in June. I was willing to wait longer but Nikki had her heart set on a late spring wedding. School was going good but I would need to take a couple of summer classes to keep on schedule. Work was doing great. Art was a great mentor and he was happy to have me on board. I was happy with how he gave me the flexibility to work and go to school.

Nikki got a small promotion and raise. Kat was happy working with Sharon. We had found a comfortable schedule at home as well as socially. I had made new friends at school and at work. Nikki joined the same gym Kat went to and learned some of her coworkers also attended. Soon we had a small social circle we would get together with on a regular basis. Most were married and several years older than us.

Family became more of a focus. I still spent one night over at George and Sally's. She wasn't happy I put a halt to our special time when I got engaged. George seemed no happier because of it. For Sally I could tell she still liked just to have me around.

We spent more time with Nikki's family as weeks passed by. We visited Doug, Val and Sharon often, usually to spend time with them and their kids. I had limited my visits to those occasions. This of course didn't make Sharon happy. Kat and Nikki visited more often for other reasons.

The wedding was coming up fast. It was going to be a small to medium affair. Less than one hundred people were invited. Only the closest of friends and family. The ceremony and reception was to be held at the country club George had played golf at. As the days drew closer the anxieties became more pronounced. Nikki was all but frazzled, her mom not far behind.

Drama with bridesmaids, flowers, dresses and such were all handled, but there was one thing that she wouldn't talk to me about. Kat helped out when needed but did her best to stay in the shadows. If you asked me she was the glue that kept it all together.

I asked Darius to be my best man. He was part of the construction crew I had worked with. Nikki's cousin and then Sam, Sharon's youngest stood up with me. Kat was the maid of honor, she protested but both Nikki and I insisted. A friend from school and a young niece rounded out the wedding party.

I was sent packing Saturday night before the wedding, back to Sally's. It was decided that I wouldn't see the bride to be until the wedding next Saturday. I moved back into my room not happy but knowing the time away would be worth it come next weekend. Besides Nikki had enough on her mind without me to pester her.

Charles and Eve arrive Sunday. They moved into the other spare room. I was thrilled to see them both since it has been almost six months. Charles welcomed me with open arms. Eve wouldn't even kiss me.

Monday night it was just Charles. George and myself for dinner. I offered to cook but they decided to go out instead. They had a couple of drinks during dinner, so I knew I was driving home. After sports, cars, and work the talk centered on women. That is when Charles let it slip.

"What in the hell can six women be talking about tonight?" Charles asked. George looked at me then back to Charles.

"Charles, let's not get into that now!" Charles looked at me embarrassed that George tried to shut him down.

"Why the hell not? He's the reason their meeting. Tell the boy! Sorry let me correct that, tell the man! God knows she was happier before than she is now!" Charles bellowed.

George laid his hand on Charles shoulder.

"Please. He's getting married in a few days. Surely this can wait?" George tried to calm him down.

"Nurse I need another drink!" Charles bellowed in his typical boisterous voice. The waitress didn't look happy but saw we were trying to keep him toned down. I looked at George.

"What exactly is he talking about?" I asked.

The waitress brought another round. (I was drinking ice tea) Charles picked his glass up to make a toast. George wanted to avoid it but as I held my glass up he followed.

"To Daniel may you never stop making people happy!" Charles winked at me and pushed my shoulder. I turned to George who was turning redder the longer Charles went on.

"George you didn't answer my question." I persisted. He looked around to see who may be listening.

"The women are at your moms. They're discussing you!" George looked embarrassed to say it.

"Ah shit man tell him!" Charles goaded him.

Charles was loud but not shouting. George glared at Charles. Charles leaned into the table so he could speak quietly.

"They are trying to find out why you quit fucking them?"

I was stunned by what he said. I looked to George I could see he wasn't going to argue the point.

"Six? I never..." I looked at them both. "Ok who are they?"

"Well you know Kat, Nikki, Sally, and Eve" Charles laughed. "Then there is Sharon and I believe Nikki's mom Mary."

"George I swear! I never!" George put his hand on my shoulder.

"Daniel it's ok. I know. She's just there. But you have been...? Let's just say you have been distant for several months!" George replied calmly. I had never seen him like this when it came to Sally.

"But I thought you..." He put his hand up to stop me. I looked to Charles. "And I have never even kissed her mom!" I was defending myself.

"Enough talking about this. You weren't even supposed to know. Whatever you have or haven't done is ok with us." George explained.

"Just wish you would get back to doing it, is all we want!" Charles added. Charles finished off the last of his drink. I looked back at George. He shrugged his shoulders.

"We better get him home before he orders another one." George paid the bill I helped him get Charles to his feet we loaded him in the back. I slid behind the wheel. We were about half way home. The silence was killing me.

"So what do you suggest I do?" I asked George. I couldn't even look him in the eye.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers