3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goodness they are right. You are special!" Sally was starting to wiggle on the cars fender.

I was still dressed, my pants on the floor. Sally still had her dress on her panties scraped the side of my cock. I could almost feel her eyes being closed. Her legs splayed she wrapped them around my thighs. Her calves pulled me into her pussy with purpose. Sally's arms wrapped around my neck she pulled me into a bear hug her tits mashed into my chest. Her legs pulled harder. I could hear the slapping of our bodies. Her cunt was sopping the distinct sound of fluid being churned filled the air.

"Yes. Oh god yes. Feel me darling. Feel my pussy love you!" She gasped for air as she thrust her hips. One last plunge and her cunt gripped my cock milking it. It started like a shiver, subtle at first, she convulsed and then it built into a tremble.

"So good darling. So good. Your cock feels so good in my shameless pussy! God Danny. I do love it. I love you!" She pulled against my neck and slammed down on my cock.

Her ass slapped the fender I could feel the car give below her. Then it was over. Sally just held me then found my mouth for a kiss. I was still hard, still balls deep in her pussy. I was excited but she came so quickly I hardly had a chance to.

"I'm sorry honey did I cum too soon?" Sally asked. I pulled my cock from her, she sighed in disappointment.

"No way. That was awesome!" I reached down and pulled my pants up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I want to see the other dress. The one you took off when you changed." Sally slipped off the car I could hear the metal pop.

"You do, do you?" She squealed.

"And I want to watch you put it on. So I can watch you take it off!" I teased her.

"Come with me big boy!"

I hit the car remote the headlights came on we found the door to the house and walked in. Her dress was disheveled my clothes looked Like I had worn them for a week. Sally slipped her panties off and dropped them just inside the door from the garage.

"Don't you dare move them!" She warned me.

I smiled as I walked past knowing she would leave them until he came home. Sally led me down the hall. She made me strip then passed by my room. Naked she led me to their bedroom on a chair I saw a red dress draped over the arm. Sally turned her back to me pointing to the clasp. I unhooked it and lowered the zipper. The dress opened. I wrapped my arms through it and gripped her luscious tits.

"Now, now, son. Let's not start that just yet." She giggled. Sally pushed back into my arms I kissed the back of her neck and the top of her shoulders.

Sally whimpered as I did this. I slipped the dress over her hips and the straps of her garter. The dress pooled on the floor. Her bare ass framed in the straps pushed back against my growing boner. I raised my hands back under her tits feeling the weight before slipping in front to her nipples. I pinched them lightly and rolled them in my fingers. Sally sighed again.

"Danny!" Her head fell back against my shoulder exposing her neck and the slope of her chest.

"Yes Aunt Sally?" I kissed the nape of her neck. She pushed her ass harder against my cock. I pinched one nipple then slipped my other hand over her stomach to her groin. I felt her the beginning of her bush and raked my fingers through it.

"DANIEL!" Sally squealed as I cupped her pussy.

"Yes my sexy Aunt?" I whispered.

I found her clit and stroked it her hips rotated hoping I would find the spot that needed itching. I knew the spot. I just wasn't ready to let her know it. That would be for later much later.

"You're going to make me cum again!" She thought she was warning me but really she was begging me.

"I hope so! Spread your legs Sally, spread them and open yourself up for my cock." I whispered.

Sally opened her legs. Her pussy lips spread as her hips continued to rotate. She was too low to enter I needed to find something for her to stand on. I scanned the room quickly. The chair with the dress! I led her to it. I guided her into a kneeling position on top of the dress draped over the padded seat. Her hand gripped the straight back her ass faced me her heavy tits hung the nipples full and hard.

"Sally your ass is so beautiful. Can I fuck it?" I asked tempting her.

I heard her gasp as I asked the question. I slipped a finger in her pussy and rubbed her juice on her asshole. She sighed as my finger slipped in her pussy then whimpered when I stroked her puckered hole again.

"Daniel I have never done that! Not with a man!" She replied moaning, I was shocked.

This wanton vixen that smeared pussy juice on her nipples and licked them clean has never done anal? Wait. She said with a man? I moved behind her and slipped my cock in her pussy. She was dripping wet and my balls were telling me it was soon time.

"Well you're going to do it and soon! Tonight I just want your pussy Sally. I want it red and swollen. I want it begging for me to fill it. I want your pussy so happy that you can't sleep tonight!" I hissed.

Sally was responding to my cock. It was deep but not balls deep. She held onto the chair. I could see her tits sway in the mirror.

"Fuck me Danny. Make my pussy happy. Fill it Danny. Hurry fill me up." She was a quick cummer, but this time I was ready for her. I picked up the pace plunging deep in her pussy.

The chair gave her little room to adjust, her tits were slapping her chest. My balls boiled, her breath came quickly. I looked in the mirror her eyes were closed.

"Sally. Open your eyes! Watch me fill your pussy!" She eyes opened we locked on each other in the mirror. I groaned and the first blast shot deep in her cunt. She was off just a bit but when my second wad erupted she clamped down on my cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head for just a moment.

"Yes Danny. Yes. Fill your Aunt Sally's greedy pussy. Make me your lover! Make me beg for your cock. Make me drink your cum. Fuck my ass if you want. Whatever you do keep making me happy like you're doing right now!" Sally rambled on.

I filled her pussy. She almost fell of the chair with her orgasm. I pulled out, we went to the bed. I threw back the covers and started kissing her. Sally's pussy was dripping my cum on the sheets. She looked at the amount and started to smile.

"So much cum. Too bad I didn't show you the dress." She seemed disappointed.

"Mom. I'm your son. There's at least two more where that came from."

"Tonight?" She teased

"Tonight."

"Promise?"

"Oh I definitely promise." I grinned as she stroked my dick gently.

"How about a shower son?"

"Sure mom!" Sally smiled as I scooped her up and carried her into the bathroom.

We washed each other. I watched as she expelled my cum from her pussy. Then a stream of faint yellow piss drained from her bladder. I slipped two fingers in her cunt and felt it wash over my hand. It was warm and just the thought of it seemed so titillating.

Sensing Sally was living out some of her fantasies. I held my semi hard cock and started to pee on her pussy. Sally swooned and grabbed my cock. When the flow started to subside she ducked back under the shower head

"I have always wanted to do that!" Sally gushed. She was flush with desire. She looked up to see how I would react. Disclosing long hidden desires, especially taboo ones requires a certain level of trust. I was honored she would reveal this to me.

"We can do it again later if you want. We can do anything that makes you happy. You can trust me!" I offered.

She stroked my cock with impatience. Empty of piss it started to respond. I fondled her tits, the warm water bounced off her upper slopes. We washed again then dried off. I dried my hair she wrapped hers in a towel when I was done we dried hers. Back in the bedroom I held up the red dress.

"Now I want to see what I missed." I moved to the chair she was bent over earlier. It was near her vanity across from the closet and dresser.

Sally gave me a coy smile and went to her dresser drawer. She pulled out a red garter and secured it in place, next was the sheer red stockings. After she secured them to the garters she pulled out a pair of red crotch less panties. Slowly she bent showing me her ass and back of her pussy.

Sally pulled the panties up covering for now the treasures below and went back to the drawer. She pulled out a red matching bra and put it in place, her nipples quite visible. Her tits overflowed the garment pushing the excess to the center to narrow her cleavage.

Sally held up the dress and slipped it on. This one was sexy. Her bra was barely covered you could still see her nipples if you looked close enough, and I was. The hem ended about four inches below her ass and clung tight to her wonderful thighs. Sally walked to the closet and came back with a pair of matching red high heels. She was stunning. Even without makeup and jewelry she was smoking hot.

"Do you like?" She knew I did. My cock was straining to grow bigger. She turned slowly and showed me her ass.

"Mom, you look breathtaking! I can assure you we would have never made it out the door if you would have worn that earlier."

"Danny are you just saying that?" Sally seemed truly interested in my answer.

"Aunt Sally that is one of the sexiest outfits I have ever seen any woman wear!" I motioned for her to come closer she took my extended hand I pulled her next to the chair.

I slipped my hand under the dress and caressed her ample ass. My fingers slipped forward her pussy was dripping, the slit in the panties parted so I touch her wetness. Sally mewed as I touched her meaty pussy lips. I pulled back and spanked her ass lightly she bent forward to give me better access.

"You want to be naughty when you wear this. Don't you?" I teased. Sally bent over and licked my cock.

"Yes baby I do!" She engulfed my cock and started to suck me off. I reached around and fingered her pussy.

I squeezed a hanging tit and pinched her nipple she was getting ready to cum! God was she excited. I never met a woman that could cum so easily. I pulled her off my cock.

"Fuck me mom. I want your pussy all night!" Sally swung her legs over mine and slipped my cock through the opening in her panties and deep in her cunt!

"Son, you feel so good inside me!"

"It feels so good being inside you!" We kissed and kissed some more.

"Danny, can I tell you something?" Sally whispered as I thrust in her.

"Sure mom, what?" Her breath was shallow. Her chest heaved. Her nipples strained inside the dress.

"I want to wear this for you!" Sally moaned. I picked her up fucking her pussy so hard.

"You are. You look stunning!"

"No. I want to wear it for you in public. I want everyone to see what piece of ass I am. I want them to know you're fucking me!" Sally slammed down on my cock. She bit the top of my shoulder. I could feel the pain as she clamped down. "I have always wanted to be that woman! Just once I want to be a dirty little whore!"

It was like a dam had burst. Sally was telling me all of her darkest secrets. Her most intimate desires.

"Cum for me whore!" I gasped.

I filled her until she groaned, then she started to tremble. "Danny's mom is a whore and I get to show her off! Cum bitch! Show me you have what it takes!" I growled.

Sally fell forward on me. I lifted her ass and drove her pussy down on my cock. She was babbling something about how she was my whore and needed to be used like one. She shuddered as her climax subsided. My cock and balls drenched in her cum. I lifted her off me and carried her to the bed. We left a stain on the chair. I think she was happy about that.

On the bed I slowly started to undress her.

"We will need to go where no one knows us, you know?" I explained. Sally looked at me in disbelief. "It will have to be where kids aren't allowed. A bar or something."

"Danny you are serious?" She asked. I grinned at her.

"Only if you are. Only if it will make you happy?"

Sally sunk back in the bed I continued to remove her clothes. She helped remove her dress, her bra was quite sexy. I slipped my fingers in the waist of her panties. She wiggled out, I traced back up her leg to her pussy. I dipped two fingers in and then fed them to her. She eagerly cleaned my fingers. I returned to her snatch and dipped again this time I pulled her tit from the bra and coated her nipple.

Sally pulled her tit and willingly cleaned it off.

"I never get tired of watching you do that!" I grinned.

"I never get tired of doing it for you. You love my tits don't you?" She purred.

"I do. Mostly because they are attached to you!" I teased. "I love how uninhibited you are letting me watch you enjoy them."

"Danny I do that just for you. Only you. You are the only one I feel comfortable telling these thing to. I trust you. I know you only want to make me happy. I have so many fantasies I want to try. I want you to be the one I do them with!" Sally looked at me hoping she could trust me.

I rolled Sally on top of me she impaled herself on my boner the first chance she got. I reached behind and released her bra. Her tit's spilled out from the cups. I reached for one and lowered it to my mouth. I sucked the nipple Sally exhaled as I drew it deep in my mouth.

"I don't know what feels better you sucking my nipple or your cock stretching my pussy!" Sally teased.

She was rubbing her clit on my pelvis. Pushing back until her cunt could take no more. She rose up until my cock almost slipped out and slammed down on her clit before doing it all over again. All I could think of is her list of fantasies and how I was going to be part of them.

I looked on as her pussy splayed open. Her course pussy hair matted with our excitement. I could feel the start of something special deep inside my balls. This wonderful woman, ordinary in so many ways, so extraordinary in so many others, was a sexual dynamo. Our coupling delayed for so long was no mistake. We were meant to be here. Like Kat, Nikki, and, Eve there was a force that just seemed to bring us together.

"Danny!" Her body was again flush her eyes focused on mine. "I need to cum honey. tell me..." Sally ground her clit one more time. "Tell me ..."

"You can cum!" I told her.

"No baby. Tell me..." I was ready to shoot with her.

"Mom. It's ok. I am going to cum too!"

"NO darling. Tell me..." She was desperate. She looked deep in my soul our gaze unbroken.

"Sally! I love you!"

"YES!" Her pussy was a blur on my cock. There was no warning, no tremor, no grinding just hard fast fucking. I was pushing my hips up spewing my molten cum deep in her pussy.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Sally hissed in time with the slap of our sexes.

Her arms gave way she melted on top of me. We were both completely spent. I could feel her heart beat as she lay motionless on top of me. I stroked her hair and kissed her head. She found her strength and moved to kiss me.

"I can't remember a night I'll cherish more than tonight. I love you Daniel Masters. You have made an old woman very happy."

"A sexy woman!" I corrected her.

"A sexy old woman?" She corrected me.

"A very naughty. Very spontaneous. Very immodest. Very wanton. Very sexual. Woman! That I love deeply!" I rolled her off and slipped next to her.

"What are you doing?" Sally asked as I tried to spread her legs.

"Taking one more item off your list!" I plunged two fingers in her oozing cunt and coated them with our cum I smeared them on her tit. Sally laughed at my offer as she sucked her tit clean. We both scooped from her pussy all we could gather and coated her tits until she begged me to stop. I covered us up and we slept just like that.

In the morning she woke me with my cock in her mouth. I explained I needed to pee. Sally followed me into the bathroom insisting she hold my penis while I pissed. It was a challenge giving up control but she was thrilled to be doing it. I promised she could do it again in the future. We headed back to bed and lay naked caressing each other.

Something had bothered me for some time. There never seemed a right time to ask. But if she trusted me I needed to trust her.

"Sally. Was Duane really able to influence me like that? I asked.

Sally was shocked by my question. We all had thought Duane was put to bed by now.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"I'm wondering if I made him up." I replied. "You know. A way to cope with feelings I was conflicted with. Feelings I have for mom and Nikki."

"I'm not sure I can answer that. It could have been real, but then you always were a very smart young man. You could have made it up." She replied.

"But you felt him too? And Eve!" I tried to explain.

"But we only felt what you projected. What you felt. Even if it came from the other side it was what you projected to them." She took my hand between hers. She closed her eyes and held me still.

"So I could have made it all up in my mind?" I questioned. "Kind of like a dream I controlled?"

"I'm not sure I could explain it better." Sally said. "It could have been a way you found to protect yourself emotionally. A way to overcome Duane's abuse of you and Kat."

"What about Kyle?" I asked. "Even Nikki felt him!"

"Did she? Or did she feel the part of Kyle you wanted her to remember?" Sally questioned. The good part."

"But the football. How would I remember that as a clue but not remember that after?" It was all getting jumbled now.

"Could it be you didn't want to promote yourself?" She made me consider. "Maybe your plan all along was to make her want to find out?"

What do you think?" I asked Sally.

"I think only you will ever know." She said. "Trust your instincts Danny. They have guided you well."

"Will they come back?" I questioned her.

"I guess that depends on if you need them to?" Sally kissed me. "Daniel you have matured so much in a short period of time. My guess is you will see very little of them in the future!" Sally kissed me again.

"I hope you are right." I offered. "It would be nice if I knew for sure."

Sally kissed my hand a warm feeling passed through me. She knew and now so did I.

To be continued...