3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daniel. I don't have the answer for you. All I know is with you around our life is better. If Sally was here she would tell you to follow your instincts. It's worked pretty well before. So maybe you should go back to doing it again?" George suggested. He and I continued to look out the windshield.

"What about you? What about Sally?" I asked.

"All I know is she was happier before, and if I'm honest, so was I." Was all he said.

I drove the rest of the way to the house in silence. Sometimes life is so fucking hard! I agreed to not say a word even though I wasn't sure if they would or not.

Tuesday afternoon I made an appointment to meet with a potential client that would arrived in town the next day. I was to meet them in the lobby of major hotel in the city. Wednesday, I dressed professionally and was early to the appointment.

I waited for a while when a desk clerk asked if I was Daniel. I answered yes, they explained the client was detained and I should come up to the room. I grabbed my briefcase and headed up on the elevator. I was impressed that they were on the fifteenth floor. I was excited because that is the floor where the more expensive suits are. These people had money!

I knocked on the door I waited a minute and knocked on it again. I knew someone was there I could hear the faint sound of them talking. I was just about to knock again when the door opened.

"Nikki?" I asked stunned to see her. "What are you doing here?"

I looked in the room. I saw no one. Then it dawned on me she wanted to see me! I pulled her close and started kissing her. Nikki closed the door and kissed me again. "Oh how I have missed you!" I said.

"Oh Danny I have missed you too!" I was still in the hall leading to the room. It looked expensive. I wondered why she spent so much money to come here.

"Daniel! Please come in!" It was Kat!

She was dressed in a sheer teddy, one of my favorites, with the robe we all wear gaping open. I looked at her and then back to Nikki who looked like she just left the office. Why were they dressed so differently?

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Kat approached me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I tried to pull her close but she avoided my attempt.

"Danny please come in and sit down." Nikki suggested. Confused I did as she asked. I went to the chair she led me to, she and Kat sat on the couch facing me.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. I was starting to get a weird feeling something bad was going to happen.

"Well that depends on you. Daniel." Nikki replied.

This must be serious. Nikki like Kat doesn't usually use my proper name unless it's something serious.

"If we are to get married Saturday there is one thing we need to get straight first?" Nikki said.

I was stunned. If we get married? What the fuck? What did I do now? What needs to get straightened?

"Nikki. I'm not sure what you're talking about?" I responded.

"Daniel. I fell in love with one person. That person was you!" Nikki started. Kat looked at Nikki with a frown. "Sorry. I should have said two people. One man! Ah shit you get the point."

Nikki got like this when she was nervous. But the stumbling let me know this wasn't as bad as I once feared.

"What I'm trying to tell you Danny is you've changed. I know you think it's for the better but it 'isn't. I want the old Danny back. The one I fell in love with!" Nikki said.

Now this is where my years of experience as a nerd in school paid off. I knew better than to start trying to explain my way out of something I wasn't what it was. I needed more facts, more clarity, such as what the hell she was talking about! I took a deep breath and looked at Kat maybe she could help me here.

"What Nikki is trying to say is that you've changed. Remember when you asked me to tell you if you ever got too full of yourself?" Kat asked.

Again I held my tongue. I nodded in response. "Well this is that time. Only you went the other way. We want you back!" I looked at Nikki more confused than before.

"Danny, you stopped making people happy." Nikki got up and moved to me sitting on my lap. "You stopped being the man you were meant to be. We want you just the way we fell in love with you!"

Kat came over she sat on the arm of the chair.

"You're telling me you WANT me to ...spend time with other women?" I looked at them, it was like a light bulb went off in my head. "I stopped because I thought you'd want me to!"

"We know and we love you for it, but what Nikki and I are telling you now is that we want you to be who you are. Why you're here, to make people happy." Kat leaned over and kissed me. "Will you do that for us?"

"You too?" I looked at my future wife. Nikki kissed me.

"Especially me. You see it was Kat who shared you with me! I love you Daniel Masters, but so do many other people. Will you do this for me?" Nikki asked.

Words couldn't express how I was feeling. I pulled her into a kiss. Nikki broke free then said. "Now just so we are clear. We have a deal, who I sleep with you can sleep with. Right?"

"That's the deal?" I asked still trying to sort it all out in my head. Nikki and Kat both nodded. This was a no brainer. I easily agreed. Kat got up and walked across the room.

"Promise?" Nikki pulled my face directly in front of hers. Smart woman this one.

"I promise!"

"Good! Then here are the women I give to you." Kat opened the door to the adjoining room. Sally, Eve, Sharon, and Nikki's mom Mary all walked into the room all of them wearing the matching outfit to Kat except Mary. Nikki went to Mary and took her hand.

"This one you can't have." Nikki took her mom's hand. She kissed her mom on the cheek. "At least not yet!" Mary smiled and then winked at me. Nikki and her mom? This was too much.

"You two get out of here. You have a wedding to get ready for!" Kat teased.

"Danny! I better get rave reviews or there will be hell to pay!" Nikki threatened. I lowered my head in mock humility.

"Yes dear." The whole room erupted. Mary led Nikki out the door. I was surrounded.

Kat moved to me planting a kiss on my lips.

"I have asked Sally to go with you first. We will come join you later. Eve, Sharon, and Kat stayed. Sally led me next door to the bedroom. I turned taking both her hands lightly in mine.

"I'm so sorry I'll never push you away again. Can you forgive me?" I said.

"Oh son, you need no forgiving, you did what you thought was right. I respect that." Sally replied.

I reached for her robe and lifted it off her shoulders. She stood before me in only the sheer lingerie.

"Will you let me make it up to you? I would like to make you happy!" I explained. Sally smiled.

"You always make me happy. Some days just more than others!" She pulled me in for a juicy kiss.

"Then let's make this one of those days!" I returned her kiss and took her large tit's in my hands.

Sally reached to my chest and removed my suit coat. I removed my tie as she unbuttoned my shirt. I lowered my head and slipped a tit from the lacy material sucking the nipple in my mouth. The nub grew hard, she was undoing my belt. I stopped her and stripped as fast as I could we stumbled to the bed her hand gripped my cock. I sat down pulling her on my lap. The thin damp material separated my cock from dripping pussy. God I wanted her.

"Not today son, but soon!" I looked at her she gave me a naughty smile. "Let's do it like before. You have guests waiting."

I rolled her over on her back and pulled her panties off. I licked her pussy then smeared my face with her wetness.

"They can wait just a bit longer!" I suggested. She pulled me in for a kiss then licked my face clean.

I repeated this until she had her first orgasm. I slipped up beside her she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I dipped my fingers in her pussy and smeared cum on her nipples. Sally lifted the glistening orb and licked it clean. Her tit dangled as she sucked her nipple refusing to let it go. She slid over and took my cock in her mouth it had been several days. My balls were burning for release.

"Mom I am going to cum soon!" I warned her.

Sally pulled her mouth off and gripped my cock. She rolled on her back her massive tits dropped to each side of her chest. She spread her legs and still holding my cock, she guided me between them. I was hovering just above her when she placed my cock between the folds of her pussy the head resting just above her clit. She rolled her hips, the length of my cock was being caressed from below by her sopping cunt.

"Danny, cum on my tummy. Make my pussy happy!" Sally cooed.

I pressed down harder her pussy splayed open even more as my cock pushed the lips to either side. "You're going to make me cum baby. My clit loves the head rubbing it!" I looked down her little bud was in direct contact just under the head of my cock.

"Mom I can't hold out much longer. Your pussy is so juicy and hot!" I cried out.

Sally picked up the pace her hand making sure I didn't slip inside. This is as close to fucking as you could get and still not do it!

"Cum Danny. Be a good son cum on mommy's tummy!" Her breath went ragged she pushed my cock hard against her clit. Her hips stopped she moved my cock side to side to massage her clit.

"Cum Danny. I'm cumming Danny!" Sally stroked my cock then pressed it to her clit then stroked it again.

"I'm cumming mother. Oh god I'm cumming!" I announced.

Her hand was a blur as she milked my cock each spurt landed just above her clit and up to her stomach. I pushed myself back on my knees still between her legs. Sally scooped my cum and stuffed it in her pussy. She gathered each and every bit and kept pushing it in her swollen cunt.

"Daniel." She tried to get me to look up from her pussy. "Daniel!"

"Yes mom?" I asked. She brought her cum covered fingers to her mouth where she then licked them clean.

"The next time we get together, you get to put your cum in me yourself!" Sally proposed.

I was stunned by what she said but I wasn't going to ask questions.

"I love you Sally!" We locked into a very sensual kiss.

I could describe what went on after Sally and I spent some time together but I would rather not. Suffice to say it was more emotional than sexual, much more than I expected. I hope you forgive me for wanting to keep this private.

Friday Darius invited friends and family to a bachelor party. We went to a topless bar, George, Charles and Doug teased about how I saw more and better tits at home and with my harem. After a while we left and just went to a sports bar where we met Nikki's dad Mark there and just hung out. They teased and harassed me the whole time. Some of my friends got a chance to meet my family. The party broke up around midnight which was fine by me.

I'll not bore you with the actual wedding. I have included just the briefest of details to keep you informed. As I have done earlier and will continue to do later I have left out much of our close friends and family that have no bearing on the accounts pertaining to the focus of the story.

The wedding went off wonderfully I believe a good time was had by all.

I had the honeymoon planned months in advance. The question is where to go and what to do. A cruise was a thought, maybe a resort in Mexico. Hawaii was the one place that I always wanted to see. The flight would be a bitch but I found a time share owned by a friend of Charles that was half the price of a hotel and was right on a beach in Maui. The three of us headed off to spend a week of quiet relaxation.

We arrived and picked up our rental car and headed to the house. Set well back from the water there was a group of separate small homes that made up the complex. There was a community pool and clubhouse, as well as a private beach. Set deep in the palm trees and surrounding foliage there was plenty of shade and yet just steps from the soft sandy beach. I hauled the luggage in as the girls opened the place up and checked it out. The sizable master bedroom had a king size bed and a large attached bath. A glass sliding door led to a partially enclosed patio and the view of the ocean beyond.

Our first order of business was to change into our suits and head into the crystal clear water. We joined several others as we laid out our beach towels then hit the water running. The cool water was just the thing for three weary travelers. The girls headed back the beach while I swam and floated in the salty water. Looking out I could see a school of dolphins further out at sea. I wandered back to the girls, rinsed off and sat down putting on my sunglasses.

"Happy honeymoon darlings!" I received a kiss from each and laid down to catch some rays.

After about an hour I went into the house and got out the folder from the owner. He gave me a check list and I went down it doing things like turning the hot water heater on and setting the clocks. He supplied me with a list of restaurants and shops where the locals go.

Nikki and Kat came in about an hour after I did. We went to the master bathroom to take a shower. The warm water felt great but the hands and lips felt even better. We washed off the sun screen, sand and salt water then piled on the bed in one lump.

"This place is beautiful Danny!" Nikki kissed me.

"Nothing but the best for my two wives." I pulled Kat into a kiss. "Are the two of you as happy as I am right now?" I asked.

Kat looked to Nikki they both nodded then kissed each other.

"Time to make babies!" Nikki squealed. Kat and I both looked at each other.

"Really? Already?" I asked Nikki.

"Sure why not. I'm not getting any younger. I stopped taking the pill last month. The doctor said it might take another month or two to clear out of my system, but maybe not. I say let's give your mom what she wants. A grand-baby!"

"Count me in then!" I replied excitedly.

We drove to town and picked up supplies and found a quaint little restaurant that was on the list. After dinner we went back, stocked the refrigerator, and took a stroll on the beach. That night we worked on the baby project.

The next day we drove into the tourist area of town and looked at all sorts of galleries with paintings, sculptures, and other art pieces. Jewelry shops were everywhere as were kiosks offering all sorts of adventures and activities. We had the most fun in the tacky souvenir shops looking at all sorts of things that people bought just to prove they were here. So did I!

We picked up some brochures for some activities and then headed back to find another restaurant for dinner.

We sat on the patio drinking wine and just watching the waves lap the shore. It was simply beautiful. I lifted Nikki's hand but she ask for a pass suggesting mom was looking for some alone time with me. I kissed her and headed in to find Kat in the kitchen.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" I asked. She looked out at the patio where Nikki was sitting.

"Just you and me?" Kat whispered.

I nodded yes. Kat tried to hide her pleasure that it would be just us but I could tell.

"Let me get my wrap." The sun was going down but it was still warm out. It took a few minutes but she met me on the patio. She had the wrap over her shoulders holding it close in front of her. We each kissed Nikki and then headed down the beach.

"Thank you Danny!" Mom slipped under my arm as we walked along the water's edge.

"For what?" I had an idea but I think she needed to say it.

"For bringing me on your honeymoon. I'll try not to put too much of a damper on it."

"Mom, this is our honeymoon. The three of us. This is just as much yours and Nikki's as mine and hers." I explained. "You know it could have just as well been you taking those vows right?"

Mom looked up at me still tucked under my arm.

"You would have done that?" You would marry me?" Kat gushed. I pulled her to me, we kissed.

"In a heartbeat. It's just that with you being my mom..." Kat pulled me down to kiss me hard on the lips

"I love you Daniel Masters." She kissed me again before I could respond. "And I love your wife!"

She let the wrap fall off her shoulders she was wearing just her bikini top. The small one. Her tits were begging to be let loose. The sun was down, the beach was dark, just the soft glow from the crescent moon and the occasional homes dotting the shore. We walked a bit further where there was a secluded spot. Kat pulled me into the darkest area and laid down her wrap. She pulled at my shorts. I slipped them off with my briefs. Her moist mouth covered me in an instant. I released her top and fondled her full tit's.

"I need you in me!" Mom begged.

Kat slipped out of her shorts and panties while I pulled off my shirt. Kat laid back on her wrap I slipped between her legs filling her pussy in one slick stroke.

"I'll never get tired of that feeling when you first fill me up!" Mom sighed in pleasure.

"I'll never get tired of doing it!" I moaned.

I hunched my back so we could kiss. Her slick cunt begging me to fuck her faster. I slowed down instead, we were in no hurry. Under the wrap the sand conformed to her back, our moans drowned out by the steady surf. I wanted her on top but the beach was no place for rolling around. I lifted her legs pressing them near her chest. My cock pressed hard against the top of her love channel. I was massaging her G spot.

"Oh god Danny, don't stop!"

Unable to move, her back worked deeper in the sand under my weight and thrusting. I pummeled her pussy relentlessly. Kat groaned louder with each thrust. Her fit thighs started to push back. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. She was so wet and each thrust forced her oily arousal past my cock and bathed my balls.

"Cum for me baby. I need you to hurry!" Mom whimpered.

I could have held off but she was getting desperate. She loves when I am crude sometimes. I had a feeling tonight would be one of them.

"Open wide wifey. Spread that pussy. I want to get it all the way up your cunt!" I tormented her.

Kat reached around and pulled her pussy open from behind her thighs. With no light I couldn't see but I felt the wetness spread around my cock and balls.

"Now Danny. I need to cum now!" Kat moaned.

Even the ocean couldn't drown out her cries. I felt her pussy spasm. Her thighs pushed back until they were on the ground. I thrust deep in her pussy. Mom pushed her clit against me. I started to fill her pussy.

"Here it comes. Here it comes!" Was all I could articulate.

Our sexes met again and again. You could hear the slushy smacking even over the turf. Kat weakly wrapped her legs around me I pulled from her and drifted down so we could kiss. Once we had caught our breath we locked lips. I didn't want to move but knew she needed me off of her.

"Dan I am so happy at this moment. I love you. Will you marry me?" She teased.

"Sure. I could always use another woman in my life!" I teased back. She punched me then rolled over on top kissing me again. "You do know that I think of us as married. You are part of me now!" I explained.

"Oh Danny you know I feel the same way!" Kat lunged for another kiss.

I held her tight as we looked out over the glistening ocean.

"We better get back. Nikki may think we abandon her on her honeymoon." Kat suggested.

We picked up the wrap our clothes were full of sand. We slipped on just our shorts after shaking them out. I gave mom my shirt to wear. We walked back to the house. Nikki was still laying in a chaise outside the bedroom reading. She looked at both of us knowing what we had been up to.

Kat started to walk into the bedroom when Nikki reached for her hand. Without a word she pulled Kat to her. Mom bent down and gave her a kiss. Nikki slipped her hand along her thigh and inside the leg of her shorts. A playful smile crossed her face.

Nikki released the clasp on Kat's shorts and pulled them from her womanly hips. I could see in the available light the sheen from my cum leaking from her still swollen cunt. Nikki positioned mom so she was straddling her as she lay on the chaise. Mom's pussy gaped open. Nikki placed her mouth near the opening and licked along her slit. Her tongue was coated with my fresh spend. She swallowed and went back for more.