3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom I'm cumming!" I held her tit's tight she pounded my cock, a froth oozed from her pussy as load after load spewed into her tight opening. My hands slipped to her nipples and she screamed in delight.

"I'm cumming baby. Oh god you fill me up!" Her breathing was erratic, she stutter fucked me her pussy impaled itself, hesitated then slammed back again. "So deep. So big. So fucking good!"

Eve pulled off she took my cock in her mouth to clean me. At the same time Kat slipped under her to clean her cunt. With my emotions in overdrive, her warm mouth and the scene of Kat lapping at Eve's gaping pussy, my cock was hard in no time.

"Kathryn he's ready for you!" Eve announced.

Mom looked at my cock with the look I knew all too well. She assumed the position and I gladly assumed mine. Without a word and with only the natural fluids deposited on each other I pressed against her anus.

"Kat I'm going to fuck your ass!" I announced. I didn't even wait for her to push back.

"Oh Danny yes! Oh how I love that feeling! Fuck me baby. Fuck my nasty ass!" She was panting in no time. I felt Eve's hand on my back.

"May I cut in?" She had a harness on and a good sized rubber cock dangling from it. Not as long and as big as me but on her it looked massive. I pulled out Eve lined the well lubed cock into Kat's pussy. "In my ass slut I want it in my ass!" Kat whimpered.

"Slut you're in for treat!" Eve pulled the cock out she slipped through Kat's legs facing her. She nibbled on Kat's hanging tits sucking milk from them. "Fuck us you milk slut!"

Eve grabbed the rubber cock and plunged it in Kat's pussy. I lubed up my cock knowing this was something new. With my cock at her puffy asshole I pushed forward.

"AH!" Kat yelped. "AAHHaaaahhhhh...Oh yessssssssss!" My cock filled her ass the cock in her pussy increased the pressure for us both. Eve moved first, the feeling of the rubber cock along mine made me groan. Kat sighed I could feel her trying to adjust to us both.

"Now Danny. Fuck my ass now!" Kat yelled. Clearly she was ready. I pulled out while Eve pushed in slowly we had a slight rhythm going. "So good Eve. Fuck me slut!" Kat was lost in her desires.

"Take it Kat take both of our cocks!" Eve whispered as she kissed her lips. "Cum for us Kat show us how much you love us. My boy in your ass. Your son in your ass. He's ready, he wants to fill that ass. Show us Kat. Please baby open your pussy and take me while our son fills you with love!"

The whole time Eve whispered Kat's body was responding. She was close, I was closer. Holding off I was waiting for her. Then Eve pulled out I held my position then I whispered

"Moms. I love you. I love you both! I could feel Eve start to move back in I joined her.

"Kat I'm cumming!" I warned her. Her pelvis rolled back then forward!

"Me too Danny! Fuck me! Both of you fuck me deep!" Her pelvis fucked us both it was all I could do to stay inside.

"I'm cumming. Don't stop Kat! I...mmm...ccuuummmmmmiiinnggggg!" Eve wailed from below. She shuddered under Kat I could feel the vibration on top. Her cock slipped out I could feel the pressure release on my cock in Kat's ass. I slipped out Kat moaned in protest.

We rested and but when Kat took me in her mouth and Eve showed me the butt plug she slipped in her ass when she strapped on the harness. I was up and ready again. I used plenty of lubed on both of us. Taking my time and with her ass slightly loose from the plug Eve finally had me deep inside.

Kat lay by her face kissing her and telling her how hot she looked skewered by my cock. We went slow and gentle. I let her set the pace.

"Would you like the dildo in your pussy?" Kat teased.

"If you put another thing in me I'll need stitches! God Danny you're so big!" Eve moaned. The craving for my cock in her ass was taking over. She was looser now and was starting a quicker pace.

"Oh Kat. There it is, mmmm, that feeling of how did he ever get that thing in there, to hoping he never takes it out!" Eve hissed. Kat reached up and stroked her ass cheeks.

"I am going to have him take it out and let you feel that all over again." Kat said. She sat up and nodded for me to pull out. I did. Eve begged me to put it back in. Kat rimmed her gaping hole with her finger.

"Soon baby. Just a little tighter!" She kept Eve's asshole stretched with her fingers. Eve now pushing back looking for my cock.

"Please Kat I need him in me!" Eve hissed as she begged. Kat rimmed her hole with her finger I could see it was starting to close. Kat nodded for me to fill her again.

"Oh thank you Kat! Deeper Danny stretch me out! Charles loves fucking my ass now. Open it up for him! Oh god why did I wait so long? Do it Danny leave it well fucked like the last time!"

"I want you to cum for him Evelyn! I want you to cum while he fills YOUR ass with his love!"

"Yes baby fill my ass!" Eve started fucking my swelling cock. "Let me feel that hot semen coat my walls."

I looked at Kat. That wasn't going to happen soon. I had cum twice already. I could do it again but I wasn't even close right now. She knew what I was thinking but she only smiled and moved to my ear.

"You will cum in her when I tell you to!"

"But..." I tried to protest. Kat stopped me.

"You will. Trust me!" I wasn't going to argue. Eve was back fucking me babbling on about Charles and ...

Kat had her hand under Eve she was rubbing her clit. Eve was panting my cock now easily slipped in her. Suddenly I felt the cool sensation of lube running down the crack of my ass. My cock jumped, I looked at Kat and shook my head as her finger rimmed my asshole now. She gave me a wicked grin and nodded.

"Get ready" she mouthed to me. I wanted to pull out and run she knew it.

"I love you. Please for me?" Kat whispered. I didn't respond, she took that as a yes.

"Eve get ready Danny is going to fill your ass. With one hand under Eve strumming her clit the other teasing my asshole. Eve and I started to fuck harder.

"Now Baby. NOW!" I felt Eve stiffen Kat slipped a finger deep in my ass my cock jumped and from nowhere I started filling Eve's ass.

"OH SHIT!" I yelled!

"Yes Danny I feel it!"

Eve's whole body seemed to clamp down on my cock. I continued to empty my balls. She just froze as my cock pumped in her ass. When I pulled out she clamped her legs closed. Her hand between her legs she toppled over her eyes were closed. Kat pulled her finger from my ass and licked it clean.

Somehow I knew I had to do it. Sally would be proud I thought. I pulled Kat to me and kissed her my tongue searched her mouth as she searched mine. I felt her melt into my arms. She knew I wasn't mad.

Surprised maybe but not mad. I wouldn't let her go. Kat clung to me. We shared something that night in my mother's bed that had been missing of late. I need her and she needed me. Only when we separated did she whisper in my ear.

"I'll tell no one Danny. I promise."

"I love you Kat, and thank you. She thought I was talking about our secret. She would soon find out it was something else.

We left Eve right there sleeping. Mom slipped the plug back in her ass so it didn't leak all night. She didn't even budge. We cleaned up a bit then joined her Kat insisting I spoon Eve.

The next morning I was up early. When the girls woke up we all took a shower together. I spent the day relaxing and catching up with some calls. The girls went shopping.

We had dinner and then that night we fucked and sucked until we were sore. No asses that night. We had a plane to catch Sunday and Kat doesn't like to take chances like that in public.

Kat met in the kitchen early Sunday morning. She was going for a walk on the beach and wouldn't be back soon. I took the hint.

Eve purred as I slipped in behind her. She nuzzled her naked body against mine welcoming me back to bed.

"Danny..." Eve whispered her voice trailing off.

"It's ok mom, I understand." I replied back.

"Do you Daniel?"

Eve rolled over to face me, her eyes searched mine for to make sure. I pulled her on top of me and guided her pussy over my cock. Eve giggled as she worked my cock into her depths. Satisfied she had all of me she could take Eve rested her head on my chest.

"There, now what did you want to ask me?" I looked down to see her eyes closed and a happy smile on her face.

"I think you just answered my question." She chuckled.

"Mom, tell me this doesn't feel right?" I challenged her. "I don't care what other people think."

"Oh Danny you do understand!" Eve gushed. "Sally is right, you are ..."

"SSSHHH! No more talking, let me tell you my way." I chuckled.

Eve and I made love like we did that first night on my birthday. Painfully slow, but happily satisfied. We connected that day in a way words can't describe. Somehow I knew I was meant to be there making love to my mother. That morning with Eve is one I will never forget.

Charles was home in time to take us to lunch and drop us off at the airport. Kat and I had a long time to talk about the past three days. With Charles and Eve's help I told her I had made a decision. On the way home from the airport we made a stop.

We pulled down the familiar street. A trip I had made many times before. With Kat behind me I knocked at the door. Sally came to the screen door, she was happy to see us then looked to the living room. George and Maggie stood as she opened the door.

"I told you. You aren't welcome here!" George explained. Mom moved around me so he could see her. "Kat, I'm sorry I didn't see you. You are welcome here!" He tried to stare me down.

"I'll be brief. I came for something that I think is mine, and to ask if you and I can find a time we can talk." I said.

"We have nothing to discuss you and I! George started towards me Maggie grabbed his arm.

"Gigi! No! He just want to talk!" George stared me down not risking pissing her off too.

"George my son loves you, he respects you, he idolized you. If it weren't for him you would be wallowing in that chair and Maggie would be at home where she belongs. If my son isn't welcome here than no one in my family is welcome here!" Kat declared.

Maggie looked at George, but Charles was right, his pride wouldn't let him see past his nose.

"Get what you came for and leave. We are done here." He blustered.

"I will but before we go I want you to know I apologize for any wrongs I have committed. I know we can't go back to how it was before but we are still family. For their sake and ours I hope we can at least be civil if not friends. Maggie was in tears. Sally was impressed. Kat, well Kat was still fuming. I took Charles advice and twice let him save face, but that was the limit. It was his decision now.

"Get what you came for and leave!" He growled.

"In that case I will." I stared him down now. "Sally let's go you are living with me now!" I said firmly.

You could have heard a pin drop.

"Sally you walk out that door..."

"Kat! Sally! We are leaving!" I cut him off. "She will be back to get her things when you are gone."

Kat took Sally's hand, Sally hesitated looking in my eyes to see if I meant it. I had done it, in front of George no less. At that moment I knew her heart and soul belonged to me. Sally gave us a faint smile and approached me still holding Kat's hand.

"And if I don't let her take anything?" George yelled. He stepped closer Maggie still clung to him.

"Then I'll sell everything I own to replace what you intend to take from her if I need to!" I stepped in his direction I felt a hand pull me back.

"Daniel there isn't anything here I want as long as I have you in my life!" Sally kissed me in front of them both. "Come sir. Your pet has so much she needs to tell you!"

"Good night Maggie. Maybe I'll see more of you one day?" I held up my phone and winked. "When we aren't yelling at each other."

"I would like that!" She replied. "Maybe sometime soon? She winked at me." She looked at George clearly not happy with him.

We drove off Sally and Kat sitting in front with me.

"What was that all about" Sally asked. She knew something was up. I showed them both the picture Maggie sent me of her pussy full of Georges cum. They both squealed in delight.

"Does he know you have that?" Kat asked.

"I doubt it, and she knows I would never tell him." I explained. The fun died down and we started talking about the weekend.

"So did you two have any fun with Eve I don't know about?" I looked at Kat she tried not to smile but she promised. Sally looked at us both.

"What is it?" She looked back at Kat.

"I can't say I promised!" Kat explained. Sally looked at me.

"Sir please tell me." Sally pleaded. Kat looked at me letting me know it was up to me.

"If I tell. You both have to promise not to tell anyone else." I wavered.

"As you wish sir. I promise." Sally replied. I looked to Kat.

"I already promised but ok I still promise!" Kat replied. Sally looked at me anxiously waiting.

"Mom slipped a finger in my ass so I would cum in Eve's ass!" Shrieking filled the truck cab. My ears hurt from the two of them carrying on. They teased and made gay jokes. Then Sally turned to me.

"Daniel did you like it?" This was no joke she was serious. They both looked at me.

"I don't know. It was very erotic when she just rimmed my ass. Then it happened so fast I came. I forgot all about it until she pulled it out and licked it off." Sally turned to Kat.

"You licked it off. What did it taste like? No, wait don't tell me. Sir can I put it on the list?"

"Sure I guess. Why not?"

"Oh damn. I have to know. Kat. What did it taste like?"

"I'm not sure since Danny kissed me right after I did it!? Sally looked back to me.

"Oh that is definitely going on the list!" She teased.

We arrived home just before dinner. Emotions were high as Nikki and Kyle greeted us at the door. Sally was in the kitchen whipping up dinner while we sat at the table recounting the past four days with Charles and Eve. It was then I told them about what Charles, Ivan, and I had talked about.

Financially we were very comfortable. The three of us all made good money. Not great except for me at times but commission jobs can be feast or famine. We lived off of my income. Kat's and Nikki's were invested or spent on special items or trips if needed. We each had our own investment accounts run by different managers.

The business Charles offered had potential to provide additional security for the future. He made it very clear that this wasn't a silver spoon and Ivan confirmed it by showing me the many restrictions. Basically I need to work my ass off to get any real benefit.

After dinner I asked Sally to meet me in her room.

"Pet from now on you live here in this house. You aren't going back. This will be your room. What happens in here stays in here unless we both agree. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"You are expected to get permission to have an orgasm when I'm not present. Understood?" Sally looked surprised and excited at the same time.

"Yes sir!"

"Your pussy is mine. Your ass is mine. Your mouth is mine. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir."

"You will dress as I decide when outside this room, and also when I'm in it."

Yes sir." Sally started rubbing her legs together.

"Sally you are my pet and my pet only. In this house you have equal standing with Kat and Nikki. You aren't to submit to them in any way without my permission. You aren't a servant to be bossed around." I explained.

"Things have worked well in the past. Nothing has changed in that regard." I added.

Sally smiled comforted in knowing she was still held in high regard. "In light of that I believe calling me sir in the presence of friends and family will send the wrong message. You will use it only in this room or when we are alone. Agreed?"

"Yes Daniel I understand."

"Lastly, for now anyway. I want to say this. I am doing this for you, well ok, us. You will be my pet and although I may use words like slut or slave for effect, they are for effect only. You are one of the true loves of my life and because of that there are limits to what I am willing to do. If I feel this is becoming too depraved we will stop or you will leave." I explained.

She seemed touched that I was so clear about our roles.

"I mean that Sally!" She had a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Your pleasure isn't to be withheld, delayed maybe?" I winked at her. A grin crossed her face. "You will enjoy as many orgasms as I do if you submit to me." The grin broadened to a full blown smile. "Lastly I'm new to this I understand the concept but have no experience. You may need to teach me. I may make mistakes. Just know that I do it out of love. With your help we will take this journey together."

"May I kiss you sir?" She whispered.

"You may always kiss me Sally!" I explained.

"Sir with all due respect when you are in this room I am your pet and need permission to enjoy any pleasure you deem worthy!" Sally glanced up at me. She was teaching me my first lesson.

"Kiss me my pet!" I smiled.

We met together she melted into me. Sally kissed me with all the passion she could muster. I broke loose holding her arm's length away.

"Cum!"

"Sir?" She looked confused for just a second.

"I said cum for me!" Sally understood what was expected. She slipped a hand down her slacks and inside her panties. She was already so excited I didn't expect this to last long.

"May I strip sir?" Her eyes started getting that glassy look as her need to orgasm started to build.

"You may not." She looked at me in a daze. "I need to be with my wife Nikki and if you disrobe I may be tempted to stay. You will stay dressed until you cum."

Hearing that was all she needed. Pet widened her stance and proceeded to bring herself off while I watched. Pet started to collapse on the floor as her orgasm subsided. I stood silently as she composed herself. Slipping the hand from her pussy to her mouth.

"Thank you sir!" She beamed.

"You will not cum again until we spend Tuesday night together. I expect you to be dressed to impress."

"Yes sir!" She replied then her face turned beet red. "Sir I have no money."

She was right I didn't know if she even brought her purse.

"Kat and Nikki will go shopping with you and buy what you want. Later this week I'll set you up with your own bank account and credit card. I think two thousand should last you awhile. You will be paid for your services to this household. If George will not let you take your car we will buy you a new one. A minivan may be handy around here. Looks like we will need it soon enough!"

"Good night sir. Give Nikki my love!" Sally rose and started to remove her top and bra. I left before it was too late.

Nikki and I spent the next two night's together making up for being gone. The girls took Sally shopping while I watched Kyle. Sally was dressed to kill Tuesday night. She was so excited in anticipation of our night together she came the minute I entered her pussy. The next morning she gulped her breakfast from the end of my cock.

Art, his dad Max, and I, had a meeting Thursday about the business plan I discussed with Charles and Ivan. Basically they wanted access to the Florida market. They would work out of Charles office. I would continue to work out of theirs here.

There were incentives built in for all. Production meant additional commissions. Slackers were going to lose in the long run. The key was it was all in our best interest to be productive and profitable. One big perk was Max has other businesses including charter jets. We could use any empty seats for free most times and at a huge discount at others. Going to and from home to Orlando would take hours instead of a solid day of driving.

Back at the home front we were all settling down into the routine we enjoyed before all the drama started. With Sally running the house Kat went back to work full time. Nikki also picked up a few more hours.