3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary called around noon letting us know the two of them were locked in the bedroom. My spirits picked up. I had a long talk with Sharon after she got off work. Sally and I had a busy day. The kids were all gathered as well as Lizzy and Sam when Sally pulled in with Kat and Nikki.

They were very surprised to see a large banner over the front door welcoming Nikki back. The kids ran to them and mobbed their mothers. Sam walked over, Sally winked at me. Lizzy stood beside me.

"She's one lucky woman to have you." Lizzy whispered. "Thank you Danny, thank you for letting her come home."

I looked over at Lizzy she was tearing up. She knew? I don't know how and it really didn't matter. I wanted to tease her but I held back. Lizzy lightly punched me for mocking her then joined the others.

Nikki had looked up just as Lizzy hit me. She looked at me then Lizzy. She could see Lizzy was emotional. She looked back at me with a questioning gaze. I shrugged my shoulders. I then mouthed the words 'I love you'. That was all it took, she started crying just as Lizzy reached her.

They were both crying as they embraced. Over the years they had been like two sisters. They shared everything from what I could tell. I don't think I realized how just how much Lizzy missed Nikki until now.

I went to the car and started back with the luggage. Laughing, crying, hugging and playing were all going on at the same time. Sally joined me as I came back to the patio and watched the gang interact.

"I wonder if they know how brave you are?" Sally asked.

"Or dumb?" I replied.

"We both know that isn't true. Have you told them yet?" Sally looked over at me.

"Nah. I think it should be a surprise don't you?"

"I say trust your instincts!" Sally kissed me then went inside to get dinner started. Kat looked over to see if I wanted company but I let her know she should stay with Nikki and the kids. Sally came back out and leaned against me.

"Jr. just called." Sally smiled at me. "I put dinner in the oven to stay warm."

Just then another car pulled into the drive. Jr got out and opened the back door. His mother Sharon stepped out and then Nikki's mom Mary followed.

"MOM!" Sam shouted.

There was complete mayhem as the rest of the gang realized who had arrived. More tears, more hugging, and definitely more noise as they all rushed to greet the new arrivals. Since only Sally knew they were coming I got many confused glances from the likes of Kat and Nikki. But the one that touched me the most is when Lizzy looked back at me as she slipped from her mother's arms. I had a shit eating grin on my face and winked at her.

"YOU KNEW! You knew and didn't tell me!" Lizzy yelled as she walk in my direction. She was so happy but so pissed, I knew I got her good. Lizzy hit me, hit me hard this time. "I HATE YOU!"

Nikki spun around when she heard those words. She looked at Lizzy and back at me. Nikki looked at Kat then her gaze caught mine. I shrugged my shoulders for the second time. A small but discernable grin crossed Nikki's face. She turned away but only after she stared at Lizzy for a long moment. Lizzy was winding up again but I moved away.

"Don't get all weird on me. It's just your mom" I couldn't help but tease.

"I'll get you for this Daniel Masters!" Lizzy barked as I joined the gang around Mary and Sharon.

"Dinners ready in five!" Sally announced. Mary, Nikki, and Kat rounded up the kids and herded them in to get washed up.

Sharon reached out and took my hand. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Welcome home." I said. Sharon looked at me with a knowing glare. "You are at home aren't you?" I asked.

Sally was at the door. "The kids are waiting for you two." She grinned then turned and held the door for us. We reached the long table I took my place between Nikki and Kyle. Before Sharon sat down I spoke up.

"Sharon would like to say something before we eat." She looked at me surprised I wanted to do this now. Nervously she stood looking over the table. It was eerily quiet.

"After talking to Danny yesterday, and Mary last night I have decided..." She looked at Nikki, then Kat and lastly Lizzy. "...to not accept the job in Colorado. I'll be staying here. My home!" She looked at me when she said the last words."

It was like the sun came out after a storm and a rainbow appeared. The whole house seemed to be cleansed of all the negative emotions. Except for the health of Eve my world was getting back to a good place. With this drama soon to be behind me I knew I could now deal with Eve's situation with a clear head. Besides my family was once again whole.

Well after dinner, when the youngest were put to bed, did Sharon and I have a moment to ourselves.

"Do you have this all planned out or do you make it up as you go along?" Sharon continued to glare at me. "You knew when you sent her how this would work out. Didn't you?"

"I knew your place was here not thousands of miles away." I wiped the tear from her cheek with my finger. "I hoped you would see that when Nikki came to be with you."

"Have you had a chance to talk to Nikki?" Sharon asked. I shook my head. "Danny I don't want to be the one that tells you but she didn't come to the apartment when she arrived in town..."

"Sharon its ok. I already knew before Kat went to get her." Sharon wanted to say something. I could see the pained look as she held it in. "I knew before she left what was likely to happen. Now she knows. It will take some time for the wound to heal. But it will heal for both of us."

"How do you do it? How do you stay so focused? So strong?" Sharon asked. She only now seemed to realize how it was all intertwined.

"People like you and I accept the responsibility of others with ease. It's who we are. Others depend on us. At work and at home. We both accept that and do our best to live up to that trust. I know you think coming back is a setback in your career but believe me it isn't. There will be other opportunities. Better ones, trust me." We looked over Lizzy was watching us.

"Oh Danny are you sure?" Sharon moved to embrace me as Lizzy stood motionless.

"I promise!"

Sharon wept gently no longer able to hold back her emotions. I held her for several more minutes as she composed herself. Taking Lizzy with us we joined the others. It would be a couple of weeks before the company filled her spot in Colorado. But just knowing was enough for her.

It was late when they all left. Sam and I even played some pool with Sally and Jr. Kat and Sharon talked shop. Lizzy was talking with Nikki. Mary was dozing the stress taking its toll on her.

I walked to the car with Sharon and her family after all but one of the goodbyes were said. Lizzy was waiting for me at the door. I stood down less than half a step on the deck, at this height Lizzy was as tall as me. It was a ritual that we had shared for years, our good bye kiss.

"Are you still mad at me?" I teased.

"I never said I was mad, I said I hated you." Lizzy gave a cautious grin.

"I stand corrected, so do you still hate me?" I asked smiling.

We both knew that Nikki had told her about what that really meant. My smile let her know I was not shying away from the implications. Lizzy looked back in the house at where Nikki was.

"Danny, I hate you more than ever." Lizzy stood nervously waiting for her kiss.

"I wonder what Chuck would say about that?" I teased.

Lizzy became a bit befuddled by that question. She looked at me, her eyes searching to see if I knew her secret. Maybe I was wrong for not letting her know.

"If you want a kiss you will have to come get it." I teased again.

Lizzy knew the rules, she had tried to break them before without success. She stepped in defeated in her quest one more time. In return she thrust her tongue in my mouth forcing me to accept her revenge.

It took all I had to step back. My hands released her slender waist, her sexiest perfume wafted by as she stepped past me. Lizzy looked back, I expected her 'just a kiss' tease. This time Lizzy wanted to make her point clear to me.

"Thank you for bringing them home but I still hate you more than you will ever know." She said then ran to the car to join her mom.

The only problem, she was wrong. I did know.

When I walked back in the house Kat and Sally were sitting with Nikki offering moral support if nothing else.

The moment had come. We both knew it would. We hadn't avoided each other but I could tell Nikki was uncomfortable when I was near. She had held up well throughout the day but I knew this would be a very trying time for us both.

They were on the couch Nikki in the middle. I made my way to approach her but she was gripping one hand each of Sally and Kat. As I got closer she tightened her grip. Kat let me know I shouldn't advance any further. I made my way to the chair opposite them sitting down slowly.

"I'm glad you're home ..."

"Daniel don't ..." Nikki started to weep. Sally and Kat moved to comfort her. Nikki waved them off. "There were three men, one woman..."

"Nikki you don't have..." I tried to say. Sally snapped her head glaring at me to stop talking. Kat reassured Nikki.

"Yes I do!" Nikki continued.

"The first man was at the airport when our flight was canceled until the next morning. They put us all up in the same hotel. He was good looking, probably married. I'm guessing a salesman of some sort. He was so smooth, we had a couple of drinks but I wasn't drunk by a long shot. I went in his room feeling so excited."

I didn't want to hear this. Hearing she was excited to be with another man pierced my heart. I tried not to show it but I doubt I succeeded.

"He had some condoms. I made him put one on. It was...it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I faked an orgasm just so he would finish. I left hoping I wouldn't see him on the plane the next day. I told myself I had just picked up the wrong guy. You called but I couldn't bring myself to call you back."

Nikki looked at me for the first time. I wanted to tell her to stop but Sally let me know that wasn't an option.

"I didn't go to Sharon's and mom's apartment the next night. Instead I got room in downtown Denver. I told myself I was just going to do some shopping but honestly I was looking for another man. I couldn't talk to you knowing I had failed. I was an easy mark I guess. I met a black man at the hotel bar. You know the office gossip about black lovers. I thought this might be different." Nikki looked up from the floor to see my reaction.

There was none.

"I invited him up to my room around midnight. He was big like you, not a biker guy but I guess you could call him a bad boy kind of guy. Anyway he wanted to start with a blow job. I wasn't excited about that but figured it would lead to better things. I made him put on a condom. That didn't go over well with him but he complied. The whole time he was in my mouth all he did is tell me how great a lover he was. He told me if I went black I would never go back and all that shit. He used me Daniel. I was just an orifice for his pleasure. There was no passion he treated me..."

I shifted in the chair. Another arrow pierced my heart but still I stayed silent.

"He ripped the condom off. He wanted to fuck me then talking about how I want to have his baby! I resisted. I told him if he tried I would scream. He laughed and then came all over my face and hair. I have never been so disgusted in my life. I told him I was no whore and to get out of the room. He threw a one hundred dollar bill on the nightstand. 'There! You are now!' he yelled as he left. I couldn't take a shower long enough to wash the filth off of me."

Nikki looked at me, now it was as if she wanted me to stop her. I sat there waiting to hear the rest. She had come this far I figured it couldn't get much worse.

"I wasn't going to give up just yet. The next day shopping I met a woman. She was dressed edgy, not punk but tattoo's and piercings. We hit it off. I figured if I couldn't find a man maybe another woman? After dinner and drinks we went to her apartment not far away. She stripped. I looked at all her piercings, nipples, belly button, clit, even her pussy lips. I should have known I was making a mistake when I saw the tattoo that read 'slut' above her pussy. She was aggressive and talented. Soon she had me writhing ready to cum."

I looked up at Kat and Sally. I could see they were both uncomfortable now. I felt guilty for the first time. Kat didn't deserve this. She had no say in Nikki leaving. Tears confirmed the pain she felt listening to this for probably for the second time.

"She wouldn't let me come. She kept me on the edge until I agreed to let her boyfriend join us. Danny I was desperate. I agreed. She left me dangling while she texted him. I was cumming when he walked in. I'm sure this was a set up." Nikki looked at all of us to see if she should continue.

I nodded for her to finish. "He was disgusting, tattoo's, piercings, he smelled bad. He was naked and stroking this little dick. He wanted to fuck me but I refused. He pulled the girl to him and just jammed his little cock in her. He treated her like shit then came in her. He wanted me to eat her pussy with his cum in it. I refused. He started to push me between her legs..." Nikki looked at Kat.

My heart was being ripped open. This was bad, this was very bad. I was supposed to protect her. I would have never let her go ... but I did.

"Go ahead tell him!" Mom advised Nikki.

"I was close enough to see his cum seeping from her pussy when it hit me... the smell! I started puking right on her pussy!! Well she lost it. He let me go, there was screaming. I was back in my hotel. I showered, packed and headed to Sharon's before they knew I was gone. When I closed the door to the room the one hundred dollar bill was still on the night stand. I am sure housecleaning thought it was some sort of test to see if they would take it."

The room became silent except for Nikki and Kat crying. Sally stood up and reached for mom's hand. Nikki didn't want to let go but Sally indicated they needed to leave. When they left I stood up and moved beside Nikki. She wouldn't look at me. I lifted her chin so she could see my expressions.

"I am so glad you're home!" I kissed her lips gently.

"But. I cheated on you!" Nikki pleaded for me to understand.

"And I cheat on you almost every day." I reminded her.

"No Danny. You make people happy. I was selfish. You do it to be unselfish and you do it for love!" Nikki was trying to explain what I already knew. "I don't know why I did it. To punish you for letting me go. To punish Kat for letting you let me go. All I know is I did it for all the wrong reasons." Nikki sobbed.

"Nikki did you learn anything?" I wasn't trying to be glib.

"I learned that I love you more than ever. I learned that having sex with someone you care about is the best. I learned..." She looked up at me and stopped. She was going to say one more thing. She stopped, thinking she didn't want to hurt me anymore.

"Go ahead say it." Her eyes pleaded with me not to make her. "Nikki it's time, its ok. I already know. Say it and you will never have to say it again.

"Danny no! Not tonight...please don't make me..." She looked at me hoping I would change my mind. I nodded for her to continue. "Oh Danny I am sorry!"

"Nikki. Its ok say it. I promise it will be ok." I reassured her again.

"You promise?"

"Nikki stop stalling. I said I promise. Now please say it."

"I like being with women Danny, I'm a lesbian." Nikki confessed hoping not to hurt me.

"I know baby. I've known for some time. It was time you faced it yourself." I explained.

"I love you Danny! I will always welcome you in my bed, in our bed, but I just..." I put my finger to her lips.

"I know you love me. That has never been the issue for me. I want you to be the person you are, not the person you think I want you to be." I reached in my pocket and pulled out her wedding ring. I held it up. "This is only if you want it..."

Nikki pounced on me pushing me sideways on the couch. She smothered me with her full weight as she pinned me to the cushions. She was crying, tears streamed down her cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her holding her as she wept.

"Danny you still want ME?" She managed to get out between sobs.

"I have never wanted you more in my life Nikki! Will you still be my wife?" She couldn't even speak. She held out her hand I slipped the ring back where it belonged.

"I love you Daniel Masters. I really do! You do believe me don't you?" She lifted her face up to look at me as she asked.

"I believe you." I kissed her. "Now go. Your wife is waiting for you!"

"Let her wait. My husband needs me more and I know I need him! Take me to bed and ravish me. I need a hard cock in me." Nikki smothered me with kisses.

Knowing Sally was with Kat I knew no one would be waiting, or be lonely. It had been a long day and a longer week. Nikki and I started in the shower. Other than kissing we didn't fool around until we reached the bed. Nikki was so excited to have me in her she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. She was so wet with anticipation I slipped right in. So much for her being a hard core lesbian. I was actually happy I still had that effect on her. Nikki noticed as well.

"Danny how is it you are the only man that makes me feel this way?" Nikki flung her arms around my neck pulling me in for a kiss. "I love you. I love you inside me. Fuck me Danny. You make me so happy!"

Nikki came twice before I filled her pussy with my love. She sucked me hard not stopping until I filled her mouth with cum. Nikki happily drank it all down. We rested kissing and confessing our love over and over.

"I want you in my ass Danny!" Nikki moved on all fours.

"Are you sure Nik?"

"Daniel as your wife I insist!" Nikki demanded.

So instructed I moved behind Nikki and caressed her ass. Lubing us both up I eased inside as she moaned in response.

"Harder Danny!" Nikki cried out.

I plunged in her ass as she fingered her cunt. Nikki exploded in an orgasm almost immediately. "Yes you beast. Fuck my nasty ass. Do it. Please fill my ass Danny!"

Nikki knew she was in for a long ride. She knew she hurt me. Nikki wanted to let me know she was still mine and was willing to do whatever it took to prove it. I wasn't going to punish her but I wasn't going to let off easy either. Her ass was tight but after prolonged fucking it loosened up. I pulled my cock from her. Nikki moaned in disappointment.

"Please Danny put it back in. fill me up!" Nikki groaned. I said nothing waiting for her as to slowly close. I plunged back in she squealed in delight. Her body quivered slightly. "Yesssssss, fuck me!"

I pulled out after stretching her open, then pulled free again. Just when she was almost closed I watched as my cock pushed the puffy skin tight and then snapped around my slippery shaft.

"Please Danny don't tease me!" Nikki begged as her body shivered again with a mini orgasm.

"Cum for me Nikki. Cum for me and I'll fill your nasty ass with my love!" I was getting close. I plunged balls deep. I could feel her slap her pussy several times before she thrust several fingers in her dripping cunt. She must have flicked her clit at the same time.

"Oh god I love you Danny. Do it. Please do it now!" Nikki screamed so loud I thought the others might come running in.

I slammed her tender ass her filling it with all that I had left. My spent cock slipped out. I could see my cum puddle inside the gaping hole then seep out as it slowly closed.

Nikki rolled over and kissed me holding me tight. I don't know about her but I fell asleep still embracing her. I was up early as usual. I took a shower. Looking over at Nikki still sleeping I was content knowing the situation was stable for now. Adjustments would need to be made but that was to be expected.