3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was now a permanent part of Sharon's and the kids' lives. Mary was wrapping up her deal with Mark. Her emotions settling down now that the house was sold. Sharon's house was less than a mile as the crow flies to the base of the mountain. It was a good ten minute descent on the winding road. Being so close Sam and Lizzy would visit often.

Sam would come to visit with me, I often went and watched him play sports. Lizzy was a regular visitor as well mostly to see Kat, Nikki, Sally, and Kyle.

Lizzy was almost fifteen and was growing taller and smarter. Nikki and I would hire her to watch Kyle Friday and Saturday nights so we could get out of the house and she could make some money. She bonded with Kyle from the start. Many nights she would stay over just to play with him in the morning.

Six months pregnant Nikki was starting to show seriously. Lizzy became enamored with the transformation. Lizzy and Nikki talked for hours on all sorts of topics. I didn't see her often, my schedule being so erratic. Whenever Lizzy and I did see each other we continued our game of teasing then acting like it was no big deal. Nikki says she could tell Lizzy was disappointed when she didn't get to see me.

I still spent time with Sharon but only when the kids weren't home. Nikki however was spending more time with her mom and Sharon now that we lived so close. She didn't think I knew how often but I could tell, and so could Kat.

As in my past I found no benefit to share my knowledge. If she was happy I was happy for her. We had known for months they were intimate. I don't think that was the problem, but the frequency was becoming noticeable and Kat seemed to be affected by it. I guess we both hoped it was just an infatuation and would pass with time. I began to lavish more attention on Kat hoping to dull the ache.

Sally of course knew it also. I forbade her from discussing it with anyone but me. When we weren't being intimate, Sally and I reflected on many subjects. Dynamics of the women in my life was but just one.

April was now upon us the weather becoming much better finally. Business is good, Kyle is growing like a weed, and soon will have another sibling. Doug Jr now had his driver's license but no car. He was a good baseball player and loved airplanes. I called my friend Darius that worked for George and asked if he could use some part time help. He asked me to send Jr over. I called Sharon.

I knew that since her husband left she was treading water financially. A mortgage, three kids and Mary with no job was a lot to put on one income these days. I met with her and Jr and explained that Darius would like to have Jr stop by. I offered to buy Jr a car so he could go to work and play summer ball. As with any transaction like this it was based on his grades and behavior.

Sharon said he could take Lizzy to school and drive Sam to soccer practices. Jr was thrilled, he seemed just as interested in the job as the car. I gave him the phone number for Darius.

Sharon and I talked about Lizzy for a bit. I asked how she was doing in school. Sharon was proud that through all of this she was still a straight A student. Sam on the other hand wasn't but he was a good kid if not a good student. Sharon explained how much she appreciated all the help the four of us provided.

As it turned out I didn't need to buy Jr a car. George allowed Sally to keep hers. I gave it to Nikki and her old car we gave to Jr. The plan was to buy a new minivan to haul the kids around in.

As for George he and Maggie were living together permanently now. He allowed Sally to take what she wanted but there was little she ended up taking. He offered to send her money but she refused and even returned his credit cards.

One day I noticed she was no longer wearing her wedding ring replacing it with a ring Kat bought for her with a beautiful amber stone in the center a small ruby and emerald on either side.

Nikki asked if I could spend some private time with her one Sunday afternoon. I had a showing. I don't normally work on Sunday but the clients were from out of town and the weekend was the only time they could spare. Most open houses are on Sunday we hit a few but I wanted to show them a house that we were going to list on Monday.

I was running late getting home the clients loved the house I showed them. They signed an offer sheet I explained that I would call them in the morning with the answer. I knew it was sold as the objections were few and minor and the price close to asking. I pulled in the garage. Kat's car was gone. As soon as I walked in the door I felt it. Something was different.

I looked for Sally but she was gone. I called out for Nikki she emerged from her room naked, her face covered in pussy juice I assumed. Her cunt lips swollen and red.

"You're late!" She smiled.

"Your right. I was closing a deal..." She pulled me down and kissed me. The taste was different than any I had tasted before. She kissed me long and hard I knew before she told me why.

"We need you!" Nikki whispered hoarsely.

"Are you sure this is wise?" I asked before she told me.

"You know?" She asked. I nodded. "How do you do that?"

The question was rhetorical. I stood letting her make sure she thought this through.

"Do you want to?" Nikki asked with a smile. Again rhetorical. I looked down she could see my cock start to harden.

"But I'll only do this if you insist!" I explained. She gave me a knowing grin.

"We insist. She asked for you herself!" Nikki led me to the room.

"Mom Danny says yes!" Nikki squealed.

Mary laid on her back. Her legs splayed. Her bald pussy deep red and thoroughly soaked. Her massive tits bigger than Nikki's milked filled tits settled to each side. I noticed she had pierced her nipples to match Sharon's, they were hard and plump much like Nikki's. She looked at me almost like she was drunk she smiled but didn't move.

"You might want to give her a second. We tried to wait...well anyway she just came when she heard you come through the door. I think she hoped you would find us together." Nikki explained.

I helped Nikki undress me and was soon sporting a hard cock. I looked at Mary and didn't know where to start. Nikki broke the ice she walked me over to Mary and stroked my cock. Precum started to collect on the tip. Nikki took her finger and wiped it off offering it to Mary. She closed her lips around her daughter's finger her lust fill eyes started to brighten. Nikki sucked my cock her mom quickly took notice. Offering my cock to Mary the older woman shifted in the bed quickly wrapping her lips around it.

"Yes mommy suck your baby's husband. Be nice and I'll let him fill your pussy! Would you like that?" Mary groaned around my cock as Nikki slipped two fingers in her mom's twat. Mary was sucking me hard and fast, wasting no time for our first encounter. Nikki's fingers were working their magic I could hear sloshing in Mary's cunt. Nikki pulled me from Mary's mouth.

"Baby don't take him away!" Mary protested.

"Spread your legs mommy, Danny's going to give you what you wanted. A nice big hard cock! After he fills you, you can have him back!" Nikki hissed.

I moved between Mary's legs. I was on my knees her ass rested on my thighs. Nikki grabbed my dick and spanked her mom's pussy. Mary purred with each slap. She raised her pussy begging for it harder and faster. I looked to Nikki we both knew what we were thinking. Mary liked it. Her pussy was oozing. She liked it a lot!

"In me Danny I need you in me!" Her cries filled the room as I moved into position and mounted her. There was nothing loving about it. I flat jammed my cock in mounting her like a mare in heat. She wanted animal sex she was going to get it. I fucked her fast and hard my balls slowly built up to that wonderful ache. Her pussy was as tight as Nikki's was our first time.

"Danny you're so big! Give me more!" Mary sighed. Pulling out the stops I buried all I had as deep as I could go. Mary muttered over and over not to stop. Nikki was pinching Mary's nipples lightly and tugging at her jewelry.

"Cum for him mama. Show him what a good mother you can be!" Nikki urged her on. I was ready to shoot any second.

"Cum Mary, I love you. Let's show your baby how much we love her!" I said. Mary wrapped her legs behind mine and pulled me tight her pussy slammed into my groin. I blasted the first load deep in her pussy.

"Oh god I felt that! Do it again. Fuck me deep!" The second shot hit her cervix. Mary was too gone to speak but her body spoke for her. She couldn't get me deep enough to maintain her orgasm.

Before I grew soft I pulled out and moved so Mary could suck me. Even with her eyes closed she had no problem taking me in her mouth. Nikki moved between her mother's legs lapping cum and pussy juice as it spilled out. Mary refused to release my cock until I was hard enough to fuck her again. It didn't take long. I rolled on my back she mounted me and started to jack hammer me but I stopped her quickly.

"This time we take it slow. I want to feel your body on me. I want to feel your tit's mashed against my chest, your breath on my neck. I want to feel every inch of your pussy being filled by my cock, stretching it as we go deeper." I whispered. "I want to feel the skip of your heart beat when your cervix is pushed deeper in your body as my cock searches for more room."

Sally settled down, I gently pushed up trying to make my words ring true. I don't know if Mary had ever had someone fuck her slow before. Each word. Each movement made her coo in ecstasy.

"When you lift up I want you to feel your pussy pull along the veins of my cock!" I explained. Sally started up very slowly my description painting images in her brain. "That's it feel the head of my cock hoping you won't let go. Now roll your pelvis letting your clit paint the top of my cock with your wetness. Feel the skin caress your little nub."

Mary was mesmerized as I let her take over. My hands on her ass stopped her from breaking our rhythm as her desires grew. With my narration over. Nikki offered me a dripping tit to suckle. I relieved the pressure in one then the other leaving Kyle enough for dinner tonight.

Nikki lowered her pussy next. I licked her pussy until she came. Pulling off I could see Mary's eyes get that glassy look. I don't know how many climaxes she had today but this one would be different than any she has had in the past.

"Cum Mary. Nice and slow let it wash through you." She fought to pick up the pace but I knew if she came like this it would be bliss. "That's it slowly. Feel it. Feel my cock. Make it happy. Spread your pussy open." Like a magic wand she moved her legs flattening her pussy. Her clit red and extended begging for contact.

"Now rub your clit on it!"

"Oh Danny!"

"Slowly Mary. Feel it build?" She rubbed her clit again. "That's it, right there, you want to cum but you don't want that feeling to stop do you?"

"Yessss. I mean noooo!" My fingers dug into her ass.

"Now Mary. Let go ...let it ..."

"OOHH FFUUCCKK NIKKI. I'M CUMMMMMIINNGG!"

"Yes mom. Feel him in you. Feel how he makes you want it. Cum for us Mary!" Nikki pulled her mother into a kiss. Mary's body fucked me long and slow as her orgasm settled throughout her body. She would shiver then hesitate, plant her cervix against my cock and shiver again. Her climax seemed to take minutes not seconds. She rested on me still kissing Nikki.

When she could move my hard cock was still buried in her pussy. She pulled off and made me stand. Getting on her knees she sucked me off. When I started to cum she sprayed her face and chest.

"Mark me Danny. Make me one of yours. Oh god they were right. You make me so happy!

We all took a nap. I fucked Nikki filling her gaping cunt. Mary willingly sucked her clean. After we showered. Nikki called Kat and told her we would be coming to Sharon's for dinner.

Mary raved about the slow fucking. Making me promise we would do it often. She also said she wanted me to take her anal cherry. I did weeks later. She tried it several times but it didn't do anything for her. Slow fucking was something we never stopped doing.

When we reached Sharon's everyone but Sam knew what we spent the afternoon doing. Lizzy seemed miffed but she did give me a kiss goodbye. Sharon called me the next day thanking me. Like her it seemed a hard cock was something Mary definitely needed on a regular basis.

That year Nikki and I welcomed our second child into the world. It was a girl named Kenzi. Nikki and Kat continued to breast feed both children now.

In 2005 Nikki, Kat and I added one more child to the brood. A son named Hunter. Nikki had fulfilled her promise and delivered three beautiful and health children into our lives.

The next few years were filled with the daily lives we all lead. It wasn't until the year 2009 that events take place the ultimately changed our lives significantly.

The year is 2009. Like every family we had just been living our lives one day at a time. We had settled in to our daily routines until one day, one small event coupled with previous longings changed our lives dramatically. The last four years I have commuted between Florida and home every other week selling houses and learning from Charles and Art.

I usually go alone. But occasionally Sally comes to keep me company and be my assistant as well as my lover. We have checked off many items on her list but not as many as we had hoped. Instead we have worked on perfecting others.

While I am at work she spends time with her sister Eve. Eve and I have been able to spend time together but no more than before. As I promised Charles. I was here to work.

Like any other day I came home from work expecting to see the women in my house Nikki, Kat and Sally along with our kids Kyle, Kenzi, and Hunter. Nikki and Kat were at the table when I arrived. I could tell the moment I walked in there was a somber feel to the room.

Kat shared some news about Sharon that was upsetting her. Sharon was being offered a position with the company in Colorado. The office there was struggling and she was asked if she would consider moving there to run that office.

Kat explained that Sharon was struggling with the decision. Her home and family were here but it was an opportunity to move up in the company. The company had asked her to go for a month then she could decide at that time. They wanted her to leave next week.

Kat was asked to run the local office during her absence. Working daily with Sharon, Kat knew what was going on better that anyone. I knew Kat was capable but I also knew she wasn't cut out to be the boss. I could see the amount of stress just this one situation put her in. I couldn't imagine how she could handle a whole office full of decisions put on her shoulders. For now I would support her in any way I could.

The next week Sharon and Mary headed to Colorado for the trial period.

Jr was now working at the local airport and had become a pilot. Attending the local community college he was left in charge of the house.

Lizzy now twenty was attending the same college. Sam now in middle school, along with Lizzy went and stayed with Sharon's sister. It was in the beginning of the second week when things started to unravel at home.

Like the proverbial ball of yarn it was just a small strand flapping in the wind. But I noticed. I could see it start to unravel and knew it wasn't good. Kat was on the phone constantly with Sharon or myself putting out fires here at the office. Kat had become very stressed out at work and now at home.

Nikki had been on a roller coaster of emotions for the last year or so. I'm no expert but I felt I knew what the problem was. With Sharon and her mother Mary gone, and Kat overwhelmed at work Nikki was feeling boxed in.

Each day Nikki was feeling the strain as mom was wound tight and on edge all the time. Sally and I, with Lizzy help took care of the kids to reduce some of the stress around the house. There was only so much comfort I could provide Nikki. She needed a woman. And the only woman close enough to her heart, Kat was drifting away.

By the middle of the second week Nikki was starting to reject my offers. With Sharon and Mary gone and the rejection she felt from Kat, Nikki was struggling. She had been restless recently but this was becoming unbearable for her. I found myself in the position I was in years earlier with mom. I needed to send Nikki away.

I wanted to talk to Kat but she was too stressed out as it was. With no choice I turned to the two persons I could rely on. Eve and Sally. I called Eve but there was no answer. With Sally at home I came during the day to see her and the kids. She looked happy to see me but I could tell she wasn't herself either.

At first I thought she knew something about Kat and Nikki, but as I explained my dilemma I could tell this was not the case. We talked for almost an hour. Several times before left I sensed she wanted to say something but if she did she held her tongue.

I had made my decision. Sally half heartily agreed once again telling me to trust my instincts. I made the arrangements as soon as I could. Friday morning I called Kat and explained the kids would be staying with Sally for the weekend at Sharon's house. She was so flustered I'm not even sure she heard me when I explained I would see her later.

With her bags packed I was waiting at the door for Nikki. She protested at first but when she met me in the foyer I could see she too accepted my decision. I loaded her in the truck, and after breakfast, I saw her off as she went through security. Moments earlier I kissed her for the last time not knowing if she would be back or not.

I looked at the wedding ring I took from my pocket. I remembered the joy I felt the day she accepted it on that basketball court so many years ago. Now I was sending her off as a free woman to find what it was in the world she really wanted. I sent her off be with Sharon and Mary but just like Kat, when I sent her to visit Becky, I knew there was no guarantee she would return.

There were tears of course. Nikki protested again she should stay. The kids, her work, and of course Kat and me. But she finally admitted this was something she needed to do. Nikki knew she could come back whenever she wanted. I explained those things would still be waiting for her. I knew her better than she knew herself. Deep down Nikki wasn't happy.

Nikki was wondering if she had missed out on something in life. She wanted to see if the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. I knew, as much as she loved our children, Nikki had them as much for Kat and me. Like her mom Nikki had a wild side, a side that has been dormant of late.

I knew this meant she may look to other men for companionship. It wasn't brought up specifically but I knew it was a possibility. I held her wedding ring tightly in my hand as Nikki looked back one last time.

I could see her hesitation but there was a spring in her step as she turned. I hoped I wouldn't regret my decision. Little did I know back at home another storm was just starting to swirl. Soon history would repeat itself.

Sally embraced me when I got back home. She could sense my trepidation. It was a bad sign when she didn't offer words of encouragement. I helped her pack up the kids and watched as they drove away. I had just opened my second beer when Kat walked in the door.

"Daniel Masters what have you done?" Kathryn screamed when she saw me.

"Mom I can explain!" I tried to reply.

"No! No you can't! There isn't anything you can say to explain this away! Do you know where your wife is?" The tone she used led me to believe I didn't.

"I know where she is supposed to be." I explained trying to lower the volume just a bit as I spoke.