3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she is stuck in Atlanta for the night. The second plane had problems. And I had to hear this from my boss thousands of miles away!" Kat screamed. The volume was now back at ear splitting levels.

"I'm sure she'll be alright. They'll get her on another flight." I tried to reassure her but now I was the one getting worried.

"Where are Sally and my kids?" Kathryn interrogated me. She was now beyond talking to, Kat was hysterical.

"The kids are with Sally. They went over to Sharon's house to keep an eye on it. I was hoping the two of us could spend a quiet night alone.

"Congratulations Daniel. That's exactly what YOU'RE going to do. Spend the night ALONE. I'm going to spend it with Sally and the kid's!"

"Mom..."

"Don't you mom me! Or Kat me or even Kathryn me! I want her back her now! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

I thought of answering but I knew better. Kat left without taking anything with her or saying another word.

I stewed awhile but knew as much as it looked like the wrong thing to do, in my heart, regardless of the outcome, it was right. I tried to call Nikki but she didn't answer. I left a message doubting she would call back. A sinking feeling passed through me as I hung up. Don't ask me how but I knew.

I called Eve next. I had been trying off and on for days but haven't been able to reach her. Charles answered the phone, which in itself wasn't a problem except he never answers the home phone. Never.

"Charles you answered the phone!" I teased.

"I saw it was you..." I could hear him sigh. "Daniel I have been meaning to call you."

"Yeah well I've been pretty busy myself." I joked.

"I've heard a bit. I hate to add to your troubles but I felt it would better if it came from me." My grandfather said reluctantly.

My gut wretched as he spoke. This was bad. Really bad. I have known Charles my whole life he could make the worst news sound like good news to a client but starting like this was ominous.

"This is about Eve. Isn't it? Where is she?" He could hear the fear in my voice. "Is she ok?"

"Daniel she's here at home sleeping. Danny... Eve has cancer." Charles said calmly.

Mentally I was not prepared for the news. I almost collapsed. Charles didn't even stop talking to let me process it. "We just got the newest results today. I was building up the courage to call you when the phone rang. Sally has known for a few days. I asked her not to tell you until we knew something more concrete."

"How long?" I asked. He didn't have to say anything else.

"Maybe three months." We both just waited for the other one to respond.

"I'll be down Monday. I would like to come see her!" I said trying not to cry.

"She would like that, but not right now maybe in a week or two. She has more tests next week and it takes a toll on her." Charles was weeping.

"You will call me as soon as I can visit?"

"I promise." He barely got out.

"Would you like me to call Sally?" I hesitated as he composed himself.

"I would appreciate it if you would..."

"Charles, thank you for telling me." He hung up without saying anymore.

I sat for some time alone in the house. It was all I could do to call her but, it was getting late and I knew she would be heading to bed soon. I dialed the phone.

"Danny, are you ok?" Sally asked on the other end.

I wasn't sure which situation she was asking about. She knew that with all that was going on calling me Danny was best.

"I've had better days." I joked weakly.

"Danny, Kat's upset. She is stressed and tired. She's sleeping now. Tomorrow she will be in a better mood." Sally was trying to cheer me up.

"Sally this time I think I really fucked up. Nikki isn't answering her phone." I waited for her to respond.

"You don't know anything for sure!" She waited for me now.

"I can feel it Sally. I do know." There was a long pause.

"What do you intend to do about it if you're right?" She waited for me to answer.

"I knew it could happen. You told me it might... it's just so ...soon!" I swallowed hard. "Deal with it I suppose."

"Daniel I'm so proud of you!" Sally tried to sound supportive.

"I talked to Charles a few hours ago." Sally gasped as I told her.

"Oh Danny. Not tonight. Not that too!" I could hear her starting to break down.

"Maybe three months. They saw the doctor today." She sobbed in the phone.

"I'm coming over!" Sally blurted out.

"No pet. You stay with Kat. She needs you more. I still have time to deal with Eve. This is more pressing tonight." She knew when I called her pet it was an order she shouldn't question.

"Sir. Are you sure?" Sally sniffled.

"I'm sure. Sally please don't tell her. I want to be the one." She didn't answer. "Promise me!"

"I promise." Sally replied.

"Thank you. Goodnight." I hung up the phone and went to bed. It was well into the morning when I fell asleep.

Saturday I had a showing. My heart wasn't in it but being a professional means putting your personal life aside and giving the customer the best you have. I think I did that.

I called Mary. Nikki was due to arrive that day. I asked her to have her call me when she had a moment. She said she would. Next I called mom but she wasn't answering. I knew she had been at the house when I was at work.

There was a note to call her when Nikki was home. Obviously she was still mad. I left a message asking her to call me. The house was an empty shell. It was one thing to have the women leave it was another to not have any kid's around.

Mom called back later that evening.

"Is she home?" Kat spat out.

"No, but..." I tried to explain

"Is she on the way home?" Mom pressed further. There was desperation in her voice.

"No, please listen I..."

"Don't call me again until you can answer yes to one of those two questions. Understand?" The phone went dead.

I tried to call Nikki but she wasn't answering her phone either. I called Sharon.

"Daniel?" Sharon seemed surprised I was calling.

"Sharon I've been trying to reach Nikki but she isn't picking up. Did she make it in town?" I asked.

I just needed to know she was alright. Sharon hesitated for a long time deciding how much she should tell me.

"Danny she's in town. She is staying at a hotel downtown." Her answer was short and ambiguous.

Instantly I knew why. Sharon had been sworn to secrecy no doubt. Women. Charles and George were right. Accepting she was at least safe I probed no further.

"I understand completely. I'll not keep you in the middle any longer. I just want to make sure she is safe." I explained.

"Danny. She ... this isn't easy...!" Sharon was struggling to find the words.

"She has my number. She has Kat's number. She has Sally's number. I don't care what she's done or not done. She can come home anytime. No questions asked." I let Sharon know there wasn't anything else to explain.

"I love you Daniel. I miss you...Please come..." Sharon begged.

"We both know I can't do that. Not until this is settled." I stood firm. "Sharon I do miss you."

That night may have been the worst moment of my life.

Sunday I stayed around home hoping Kat would stop by. Maybe even bring the kids home, but she didn't. I did talk to Eve that night. She said she was feeling ok but I knew that was just putting on bold face. The conversation was serious and private.

Monday I went to work and for the first time I seriously questioned my decision to let Nikki go. I left work early, I'm not sure why. I just wanted to get home and think I guess. I opened the door and there she was.

Standing alone in the foyer dressed as she did every day after work. She looked beautiful. So professional. So sophisticated. But there was something else, she looked strong and confident and yet vulnerable. She wasn't my real mother but she is the one I loved most.

"I'm so sorry..." Kat started to breakdown.

"It's ok. We'll get through it!" I replied.

I pulled her close as she ran into my arms. Her tears flowed down her cheeks wetting my suit. It? Which 'it' were we talking about? There seemed like so many right now. Sharon and Kat's work. Nikki and her infidelity, and then Eve. The old adage of things coming in threes strikes again. She tried to pull away to say something but I held her firmly to my chest.

"Don't say a word just let me hold you. We can talk later." Kat looked up at me she tried to pull herself up I bent down we kissed firmly. We stood there just the two of us for some time. She cried then we kissed then she cried some more.

"Danny the kids will be here soon. I need to go get changed." She looked at me one last time I let her go she glanced back at me I could see she didn't want to go.

Sally brought the kids home before mom came back out. The screams of 'DADDY' filled the house as they hit the door. Sally stood back, Lizzy was with her. They watched as I was mobbed by my kids.

Lizzy looked at me with piercing eyes. I met her gaze allowing her search for what she wanted. Lizzy had become and integral part of our lives, of my life. There was no doubt she has a crush on me for years.

Nikki has been like a big sister to Lizzy and to my chagrin even encouraged her on. Sally who is closer to Lizzy than probably anyone, since they spend so much time together watching the kids, has even suggested I spend more time with her.

I realized Lizzy was looking at me to see why I sent Nikki away. When she realized I was searching her eyes at the same time she became nervous. Was it because she was mad Nikki left or happy she hadn't come back?

After dinner and just as the kids were going to bed Sally said she would take Lizzy back to her aunt's. I suggested she let me. Sally looked at Kat and then over to Lizzy before she agreed. I knew Sally wanted to tell me something. I told her we would talk when I got back.

Lizzy and I had this unique relationship with one another. I thought the world of her but wouldn't admit it to her. Lizzy is a beautiful young woman just turned twenty not long ago. We teased each other constantly neither one giving an inch. Lately she was winning, something I could never admit however.

She has been getting bolder the last couple of years. Acting like she wants me to seduce her, or her me. Her latest tease is telling me about her new boyfriend Chuck and how crazy she is about him and him for her. I've never met the young man and I'm not so sure if I did he might regret it.

The drive wasn't that long it was quiet at first she seemed to sense there were issues I was dealing with. For once she wasn't trying to get a rise out of me.

"Can I help?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I was taken aback by the question.

"If I can, I would like to help." She repeated.

"Help with what?" I wasn't sure the question.

"Danny, as much as you won't admit it I am not a kid anymore. I know there are things going on. I might not know exactly what. But if I can I would like to help." She looked at me with her big brown eyes. I wanted to tease her but she was sincere and I wanted to acknowledge that.

"Thank you, and you are right. I have a lot on my mind right now." She was happy I took her seriously. "If there is anything. I promise to ask."

We rode for a few minutes. We were almost at her aunts. I could sense her mood had changed several times on the drive. I turned to look at her since she was so quiet. It was then I saw the concern she had for me.

"She'll be back Danny. She would be crazy if she doesn't!" Lizzy looked over at me. I wanted to touch her hand to see what she was thinking. I thought it best not to.

We pulled into the drive I walked her to the door. I stood on the porch as her aunt opened the door. Lizzy stepped up into the doorway. She pulled me close and kissed me lightly on the lips. Her aunt had seen this many times before. She just laughed.

"Don't get all weird on me it was just a kiss!" Lizzy teased. Then she winked at me. I said goodbye to her aunt then started back home. Somehow I knew tomorrow would be better.

Kat threw herself at me when I walked in the door. Sally was standing behind her, I knew it the moment I looked at Sally, Kat knew about Eve.

"Danny I'm so sorry. I know you tried to tell me but I was so selfish I didn't give you a chance!" Kat was crying as she held me tight. "She's your mother!"

"You're all my mother..."

"NO DANIEL we're not. Eve is the one that gave birth to you!" Kat sobbed.

"But without you and Sally, I wouldn't be here to know that" I held Kat for a long time until she settled down. Sally knew there was nothing she could say. There was nothing anyone could say right now.

"About Nikki mom..." I tried to change the subject.

"What about Eve, Daniel?" Kat sobbed.

"Mom, not now. There's time for that another day. Let me try and fix this first." I said. I understood her pain.

"But Danny...!"

"Mom, really, don't ..." They could see I was whipped. The last few days have taken their toll.

"No Danny, I need to say it. So you can hear it, so Sally can hear it. All your life I have tried to teach you to be strong. To find a solution to your problems and to never give up. Tonight when Eve called I was devastated by the news." Kat shared. "But then I was embarrassed by how I have acted. I abandon you and on top of that I didn't even take my own advice. The teacher has become the student. Still I owe you an apology!"

I pulled mom into my arms and kissed her passionately.

"What about Nikki?" I asked not wanting this to linger.

"If she doesn't understand how much we love her. If she thinks she is better off someplace else. Then I can live with that. What I can't live without is you!" Kat kissed me again. "Danny I'll never leave you as long as you want me. I promise!"

Sally stood. "Sir, I'm going to bed, I suggest you two do the same." She winked at me letting me know she too knew things were changing for the better.

I was lying in bed thinking of Nikki and Eve when Kat lay down in front of me. I pulled her tight my cock slipped between her ass cheeks. Kat reached around with a handful of lube coating me until I was hard.

Kat eased me to her asshole and pushed back. I heard her exhale and then coo when I slipped deep inside. I didn't move allowing her to ride me at her leisure. Kat started slow and sensual. I gripped her tit and gently squeezed.

"Remember the first time we did this?" Kat asked

"I remember." I explained.

I remembered like it was yesterday. I was so shocked but at the same time eager to please her. It was so taboo I thought then and still do a bit to this day.

"I was so excited to do it. But so scared you would be opposed to it." Mom continued. "When you slipped in my ass for the first time I knew I could trust you with anything. I'm sorry for not trusting you with this."

Kat pushed my cock deep in her bowels. We worked at it for almost a half hour never picking up the pace. Mom started and stopped, wiggled and clenched, drawing out the inevitable as long as she could. She refused to cum without me. Finally she could hold off no longer. Her breathing was becoming erratic, her hand reached up and gripped my hand. Mom didn't need to tell me but she did.

"Please Danny now. I need to know my son still loves me." Kat was getting emotional. I had let her do all the work so far but I took over and started to fuck her hard. I needed her to know I did love her and still wanted her as my lover and my mom.

"Mom you are my love. Never doubt that! Now don't move and let me show you how much." Kat stopped pushing back.

I plunged deep and then held still as well. My cock swelled and the first shot seared her inner walls. Mom gripped tighter on my hand as she felt each pulse fill her ass. Kat clenched her asshole and milked the last I had to offer as I slowly fucked her puckered hole several more times. I slipped out she rolled to face me.

"Hold me son." Mom whispered. I wrapped her tight against me. She wiggled in tighter. "That's it just hold me."

I called Eve in the morning she sounded better. I made plans to visit as soon as the drama with Nikki died down and she was well enough to see me. We didn't need to wait long. I rescheduled my Florida appointments to next week. I worked locally and at home.

Thursday night Sally and I were snuggled together after an emotional but randy round of sex. Neither one of us could sleep we just held each other and whispered romantically. There was a knock on the door. It was Kat, I looked at the clock it was well after 1 in the morning. I responded for her to come in. she was on the phone talking to someone.

"Nikki I know you don't want to, but if you want to come home you need to talk to Danny first. I could see mom had been crying. Sally started to leave but I made her stop.

"Nikki! We can talk about that later, he's right here." I could hear the voice on the other end sobbing in the phone not to make her do it. I couldn't make out all the words but the desperation was evident.

"Nikki here's Danny."

"Hello Nikki, this is Dan." I said clearly and calmly.

"Danny I am so sorry...I..I...want to come hommme!" Nikki was hysterical.

"Nikki we talked about this before you left. You can come home any time you want..."

"Danny you don't understand I have been unfaithful to you...and Kathryn!" Nikki bawled.

I knew the night she was in Atlanta waiting for another flight she had been unfaithful. When she didn't answer my calls I assumed it may not have been a onetime thing. The sting was still painful, but who was I to complain. But Kat that was a different story. I gathered myself.

"Nikki, I told you before, you can come home, no questions asked. I meant it then I mean it now." I said calmly.

"Danny you don't understand it wasn't just once but three times. And that is just with men!" Nikki was pleading with me to understand what she was trying to tell me.

"Nikki. I do understand. I knew before you called. It's ok ..."

"No Daniel it isn't ok. I love YOU. Do you hear me ..." She was sobbing uncontrollably now.

"Nikki is Sharon there?" I asked calmly. The phone rustled.

"Danny this is Sharon. Nikki is, well, she's upset."

"Sharon will she be ok until the morning?" I asked.

"She's here with Mary and me. She'll be fine." Sharon explained

"You will hear from me or Kat before noon. Will that be soon enough?" I questioned.

"Danny you take all the time you need. Mary will not let her out of her sight. Goodnight Danny. I love you!"

"Thanks Sharon I owe you one."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I said as Sharon hung up.

I looked at Kat and Sally they heard the whole thing. Sally and I both looked at Kat to see her reaction.

"I told her she didn't need to. But she told me about the woman." Kat explained. Mom looked hurt as she explained what they talked about before she came in.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I asked not sure if I wanted the answer.

"Danny I want her home with us. She belongs here. Please make her come home!" Kat looked at Sally then me.

"I have a better idea. I want you to get her and bring her home!" I suggested. "Sally see if you can get a flight for Kat to arrive in the morning. I want them to come home Saturday. I think they should have some alone time tomorrow night."

"I'm on it." Sally smiled and kissed me. She left the room with just a robe on.

"Danny I don't know if I can do this. What will I say?" I could see Kat was apprehensive about being the one to go.

"I love you usually helps!" I teased. "Mom she is scared. She feels alone and maybe a bit embarrassed. Just open your arms and don't let go, that will be enough." I held my arms open and embraced her. I could feel her concerns melt away the longer I held her.

"I better go get packed." Kat seemed excited to get going now. I dropped her off at the airport around 6 in the morning. With the time difference and some luck she would be with Nikki before breakfast.