3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen I saw Kat and Sally slip in the room with Nikki no doubt pumping her for details. The kids would be up shortly and the house would be back to normal. Well as normal as it gets around here.

"Daniel Masters!" Nikki yelled at me as she rushed from our room. She was wearing just a robe her hair still dripping from a recent shower. Sally and Kat appeared at the door stopping there. One look at Sally and I knew. "Daniel! Why didn't you..."

Nikki was sobbing as she pushed against me. Her head pushed hard against my breast plate. She banged her head against me several times. It wasn't painful but it did hurt a bit. Finally she looked up I could see the pain she was in.

"Your mother? You poor man. I betrayed you and then this! Why didn't you tell me? I may not have acted like it but I am your wife!" She went from sympathy to being mad. "Danny this just isn't fair!"

"Darling it will be ok. I know it hurts but..."

"Daniel this isn't ok. If they are right she's going to die! That is one thing even you can't fix!" Nikki was beside herself in grief.

"I know." I said quietly.

"Oh my god. Listen to me. Danny I didn't mean ...Oh Danny I'm so sorry. Danny you wonderful, wonderful man. I am so, so sorry."

"Shhhh. We'll get through this." I pulled her tight. Nikki melted in my arms. Crying, Kat went back in the bedroom. Sally was wiping tears from her eyes.

"I better go check on the kids. They will be up soon." Sally said as she headed down the hall.

"Why don't you go with Kat she is in our room, I'll wait here for the kids." I kissed her gently. Nikki resisted but finally headed to the bedroom. There was a cloud hanging in the air all day but we did spend a great day with the kids.

The next few months were an emotional roller coaster. Like the wedding I choose to keep the details of Eve's departure and later Charles death a private matter. I ask you to indulge me on this so I can skip ahead.

To be continued...