3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

The food came out, it was trays and trays of some of the best seafood and Cajun cooking I have ever tasted. The conversation stayed light through lunch the party animals quieted with mouthfuls of fresh food.

The Chef came out and personally thanked us each for coming. He and Mike talked for a bit then we loaded back into the limos for the airport. I called Sally and without asking any questions told her I would be home in a couple of hours. She told me Jr would be waiting to pick me up. Back on the plane I sat up front with Carl and Mike.

It turns out they are partners in a real estate venture. They had accompanied the boys. (The groom Mike's son) scouting for properties to invest in. He asked my opinion on several subjects. I explained I thought condo towers were costly and hard to sell at the moment.

I suggest he look at raw land along the I 95 corridor. Prices were still depressed but land had been moving, mostly to corporate buyers. I suggest either commercial, and for the future, residential communities. If a condo tower came up at a fair price fine, but he needed to stay up scale for now, as people with money were now starting to invest again.

The middle class we thought was still struggling so any project there was probably eight to ten years out from now. But as the commercial developments got built the residential communities would no doubt follow. Mike and Carl seemed very impressed with my assessments and I believe learned some new things along the way.

The plane was descending and looking out the windows was the correct airport. I was home. We taxied to the hanger and Jr was waiting with Sam by his truck. We disembarked. Mike and I talking were the last to leave.

"Great job guys. Will see you soon." Mike explained to the pilots.

"Thank you Dr. Clark!" They responded. BAM! That name rang a bell. Clark! He was one of the names on my birth certificate.

We walked down the steps Mike turned to me. "Dan we will be talking soon. For now I'll let you get back to your family."

"Thank you Dr. Clark." I said shaking his hand.

Mike caught on to the change of my greeting. He looked at me carefully.

"I want to thank you and your team for saving my life when I was born. My mother would be glad we met." I smiled. "My time with her was too short. Because of you we shared something special and that I'll carry with me always." He was shocked I knew who he was. Even more so when I admitted Eve was my mother.

I shook his hand again, he looked at Jr and Sam as they walked in our direction. "Your friends?"

"You could say that. More like family really. It was their sister's birthday I missed." I explained.

Sam ran to me, we embraced as always. At fifteen he looked much older, but we still have the bond from when we first met.

"Dr. Clark good to see you!" Jr offered his hand.

"Doug this man says he knows you?" Mike teased as he shook Jr's hand.

"Never saw him before in my life!" Jr teased back. "Really doc, he's more like family. I wouldn't have a job here if it weren't for him." Jr shook my hand we bumped shoulders. "Dan we really should be going."

I shook Mike's hand one more time before we left. I shook Carl's hand as we passed the cars waiting for them. In the truck I was all nerves.

"So guys what the heck is going on?" I asked. Jr looked at Sam and nodded for him to tell me.

"We don't know they won't tell us but when you didn't show for the party last night all hell broke loose." Sam replied.

"They heard about the plane, some kind of bomb threat. Lizzy went off the deep end. Nikki tried to console her then she went bonkers." Jr said. "By the time it was over only Sally seemed to have it reasonably under control. Then you called and it all started again only this time it was over something different!" Jr explained in more detail.

I thought for a minute then smiled. Only Sally? That was the key.

"Yeah but now they are all over at your house with some lady and a guy. I think they're lawyers!" Sam added. "Been there since early morning waiting for you."

"Yeah all but Lizzy. She's home packing!" Jr added. The smile immediately left my face.

"Packing?" I asked. She was supposed to be home another week I thought to myself.

"Yeah and is she pissed at you!" Sam chuckled.

"Take me to Lizzy!" I ordered Jr.

"Mom said you would say that but she told us to bring you home first! Even if we had to tie you up to do it!" Jr replied.

"Fine let's get this over with!" I reluctantly agreed.

We almost passed by Sharon's house to go up the mountain. We pulled in the drive, cars were everywhere. I walked in the front door wearing the same suit I had put on the day before. I hadn't shaved, ran out of mints and surely smelled by now.

They were all in the living room. A shriek filled the house when they saw me as I dropped my luggage and brief case. Kat, Sally, Sharon, and Mary all came to greet me. Nikki stood across the room with a lady I didn't know. My lawyer Henry was there and now Sam and Jr joined us. After the dust settled so to speak, I went to greet Nikki. She put up her hand stopping me.

"Daniel I want you to sit in the chair over there. If you come any closer it will only make what I have to say more difficult." Nikki said. The room fell silent.

"Gentlemen if you please. Would you excuse us for a few minutes? What we need to say isn't for your ears." Nikki continued. Henry and the woman rose to leave.

"Karen you should stay. What we discussed earlier will be clearer in a few minutes." Nikki requested.

Sharon pointed to her boys to go.

"Aw, how come we never get to hear the good stuff?" Sam complained.

"Sam trust me when it comes to women you don't want to know!" Jr smacked him as they went outside with Henry.

By now all the women were seated on the couch except Sally, she pulled a kitchen chair up and sat beside me. She took my hand and held it in hers. I could tell just from her holding my hand how high the emotions were. Nikki started.

"Daniel the last few months have been very difficult for me but I have made a decision that I believe is best for all concerned. I have talked with each of the women here. There have been many tears and long sleepless nights for all. Nikki started." I didn't confer with Sally until early this morning, but as you can image she knew almost all of it beforehand anyway."

The room chuckled except for Karen. A calmness came over me. I could feel my worst fears melt away. I knew this was something I was expecting, just not this soon. I could tell what she would say came from her heart.

"You all have made the decision together then?" I asked. I looked around the room each woman nodded including Sally. "Ok then fill me in."

"Danny I want Sally to read you some passages from Lizzy's diary. I think that has helped us all make our decision."

"You read her diary?" I asked looking at Sharon.

"Before today only Nikki has." Sharon explained. "We don't know why but Lizzy gave it to Sally this morning."

I looked at Nikki she had that smile, like when she wanted to be naughty, I looked at Sally she held up a small book. Taking my hand she placed it on her bare thigh, one of hers resting on mine telling me to not move it.

"I'll read only the important parts. She does get a little long winded at times." Sally chuckled looking at us all. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"June 26th. 2005 sixteenth birthday. Mom promised me a real kiss from Mr. Masters. I knew he didn't want to but he agreed. He must love mom a lot for him to give in. True to his word he gave me the most wonderful kiss a girl could hope for. I'm so happy. I now know what she sees in him." The room stayed quiet Karen looked at everyone but me. Sally paused then continued.

"June 26th. 2006 seventeenth birthday. Another real kiss from Mr. Masters. I had forgotten how good it was. I want to do this more often." Sally hesitated for effect.

"June 26th. 2007 eighteenth birthday. I'm a woman now! Another birthday another kiss. I offered Daniel my tongue, he resisted at first but gave in. I thought I was going to faint. I am jealous of mom. No boy in school is even close."

I noticed she was calling me Daniel not Mr. Masters now. I remember that kiss like it was yesterday. She was a good kisser even then. Karen now looked only at me wondering why this girl felt this way.

"June 26th. 2008 nineteenth birthday. I was waiting for him but he wouldn't come to me. I wanted to teach him a lesson but the thought of not getting my kiss was more than I could stand. I went to him I kissed him when no one was around. I kissed him shoving my tongue in his mouth. He not only accepted it but replied in kind. I bit his lip for making me come to him. I think I'm in love with him." I looked at Sharon I could see she was thinking the same as me.

"June 26th. 2009 Twentieth birthday. I masturbated this morning just thinking of the kiss Danny would give me. I have been trying to seduce him, but he isn't anything like the boys in high school and now even in college. I'm still a virgin. I'll save myself for him like Nikki did, and he did for Nikki. I'm in love with him. He thinks he's protecting me but he's not. I need him to make love to me."

"June 26th. 2010 Twenty-first birthday. I have done all I can to seduce him and he will not take advantage of me. It only makes me love him more. I'll see him tonight I want him to make love to me for this years present. If he doesn't change his mind I'm leaving, probably for good. " Sally looked up.

There wasn't a dry eye in the room as I looked for comments. There were none.

"Sally read the entries from last night would you?" Nikki said. Karen looked stunned as Nikki her client wanted this to go on.

"June 26th. 2010 Twenty-first birthday. Nikki came to see me today. She took me into my room so we could talk. Nikki asked me again if I would consider marrying Daniel if he was divorced. I thought she was kidding but Nikki insisted she was serious. I thought I would faint before I could answer yes!! She said it would be my birthday present." Sally stopped.

I locked eyes with Nikki.

Sally started again.

"We just got word Daniel is on a plane that may have a bomb on it! If he dies now I don't know what I would do. I'm not sure I want to live in a world without him." Sally put the book down.

She looked around the room. All the women looked at each other. Nikki stood up.

"Daniel I want you to divorce me. Now. Today! You need to go save that young woman before she does something...'' Sally took my hand again I could feel her comfort me.

"Nikki. You're my wife she's just a kid!" I replied. I tried to argue with her but we all knew what she was doing.

"Daniel you were younger when they tried to separate us, did it change your mind?" Kat stepped in to speak.

"No." I sheepishly admitted.

"Honey we have all known too long what you both mean to each other." Kat said defiantly. "Daniel Nikki wants this for Lizzy as much as herself. "

Mom stood beside Nikki and slipped off her wedding ring.

"Mom is that really necessary?" I asked afraid to hear the answer.

Sally squeezed my hand gently.

"Yes Daniel it is. When you married Nikki you married me. I'll still be your mother but it's up to Lizzy if I stay your lover." Kat stated.

Karen gasped at what she heard. Mom had called me Daniel. I knew the moment she did there would be no talking her out of it. My concern now was with Lizzy's mother, Sharon.

"Sharon this is your daughter. Surely you want her to find someone her own age ..."

"Daniel Masters! Am I your age? Every woman here except Nikki is old enough to be your mother. Lizzy is only nine years younger than you! She's twenty one. A woman. Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love her!" Sharon stood like a mother protecting her cubs raising up to challenge me.

"Do it Daniel. Look me in the eye and tell me!" Sharon protested.

"You know I can't do that. I do love her but I love you all! I have made commitments." The room went silent. They realized what I was saying.

"Daniel." Sharon started. "It seems you have given so much of yourself to us all. We have forgotten to give back in return. You deserve to be happy, truly happy. The time has come for you to think of yourself, for Lizzy. I too give you my ring releasing you from any promise you made. Give this to Lizzy if she returns it I'll gladly accept it. If she doesn't marry you then you can decide."

Sharon slipped the ring from her hand and laid it on the table. Mary put hers beside it.

Sally squeezed my hand. She was trying to tell me something but what. I wanted to say something but she squeezed harder. As I held back she loosened her grip.

They all looked at Sally. She took the hint, Sally stood before me her back to the rest.

"Sir? Your pet will do as you request without complaint!" Sally winked at me! I was shocked but didn't react outwardly. She winked again and smiled. She was telling me something, and I was to play along. She looked at her ring. "Sir do you wish me to remove the ring?"

Karen was so shocked she looked around the room in disbelief.

"Yes my pet. I'll serve you all or none based on Lizzy's wishes. Sally took her ring off placing it with the others. All eyes were on Nikki.

"Daniel we have both known that I have been drifting in another direction. I love you. You have been the only man that has ever and will ever have my heart. I too have someone to share my life with. It's time for you to go to this woman before she leaves. Don't make the same mistake I did by foolishly letting you get away if but for one minute. She will be leaving soon." Nikki reminded me.

"If she thinks I might be free to marry her then why is she leaving?" I asked.

Nikki smiled.

"So you will have to go to her. You heard her words. You always made her come to you. This time Daniel she wants to make sure you have to come to her. Like you did before with me. She needs to know YOU want her. Daniel you need to do this and now!" Nikki looked so determined to get me to understand.

"Mary will you get Henry and the boys, the time has come." Nikki asked as she turned to her mom.

We waited as they came back in. Even Sam knew now wasn't the time to talk.

"Daniel when you sign these papers. I'll remove my ring and place it with the others. You will be free to marry her if you both desire." She looked at Karen. "Do you have the papers?"

Karen knew better than to argue at this point. She was just as moved as the rest. She set the papers on the table. With a pen.

I looked at Henry. "Do I need to read this?"

"Daniel she left it all up to you. If you want she gets nothing. Not even the kids!"

"Daniel. I trust you. We can talk later. You really must go it's almost five." Nikki pleaded.

I signed the document, Nikki slipped off the ring placing it in my hand. She kissed me for the first time since I came back.

"I love you Danny you make me so happy. Now take the box Kat has and go see your bride." She kissed me tears filling her eyes. "And Danny please make my present to her a surprise!"

Sally handed me the diary. I picked up the rings and placed them in my pockets. I removed mine as a sign of acceptance and handed it to Nikki. Kat gave me two boxes I opened them up the room filled with tears and laughter.

"Where are the kids?" I asked just now realizing that all the baby sitters were accounted for.

"They're with Maggie and George." Kat explained.

"What? How did you do that?" I asked shocked.

"It's a long story but you know Maggie. She has him wrapped." Mom held up her little finger.

"You better get going she was planning on leaving soon." Mary explained.

"We are planning on going out to dinner for her birthday." Sharon offered. Just then her phone rang.

"Hello. Lizzy!"

(pause)

"Your keys to the car?" Sam pulled them from his pocket with a large grin.

(Pause)

"Honey your brother left them in his pocket when he pulled the car in the garage. I'll have him bring them right down!

(Pause)

"Yes dear he is a pain but he's your brother. They're leaving right now." Sharon waved for us to leave.

I asked Jr for his keys, he smiled and tossed them to me. We started down the mountain.

"Guys I am going to need you to do me a favor."

"Sure." Sam offered.

"I'm going to drop you off. I need some time with your sister alone." I explained.

"Hey no way what if she takes off, then you will take off." Sam complained.

"You have her keys?"

"Yeah right here."

"Good keep them. Then she can't leave. Bring these then you know I won't leave." Same opened the boxes and showed them to Jr.

"Dude you take off we are keeping these!" Jr teased.

"Fifteen minutes guys then come in!" I dropped them off around the block I figured it would take them that long to walk. I pulled out my wedding band and put it back on so she could see it.

I pulled in the drive hoping she would see the truck and not me. I opened the front door with the key on Jr's ring. Lizzy heard the door close. She was in the kitchen by the door to the garage a small mountain of stuff piled everywhere. I laughed to myself. She was never going to get this much stuff in her small car. It looked like she must have packed for hours.

"Brat did you bring my keys back?" She was bent over stuffing a bag with her back to me. Her ass looked perfect in her shorts. Lizzy had on a baggy sweatshirt, the sleeves cut short. Even in the house I could see she was perspiring. She had obviously made the decision to leave recently and was putting it in motion.

"Sorry I didn't. I was hoping you wouldn't leave!" I said softly.

Startled Lizzy turned to see me standing there. I purposely held my ground. I held her diary. Her lips quivered.

"What are you doing here?" Lizzy yelled. She shifted on her feet. I wasn't sure if she was going to run to me or run away.

"I've come this far. Don't give in just yet!" I taunted her. Lizzy looked at me puzzled.

"If you're going to make me come to you, you need to stand tall and confident. Be relaxed. Don't let me see how bad you want me." I teased.

Lizzy realized I was telling her how I felt when I made her come to me. I took a step in her direction.

"You see that? The first person that moves loses. Steady now let me come. This is the hard part. You want to finish it for them but you need to wait. Patience now. You have me. I just don't know it yet." I winked.

"Daniel..." Lizzy pleaded looking down to see I still had on my wedding band.

"Shhh. Don't say anything to let me have the upper hand." I warned her.

I took another step.

"See you're winning. I must want you to have come this far. But will I come all the way? Do I love you that much?" I taunted her.

Lizzy's lips quivered again. She wanted to run to me, but now she couldn't.

"You missed my party!" Lizzy reminded me of my promise.

"I did. I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" I took another step. I was within four feet.

"Why are you here?" She whispered her voice unsteady.

Lizzy was beside herself she didn't know what to do with her arms. Again she looked down at my wedding band. Her hips swiveled. I locked onto her big doe eyes. I took another step.

"Did you read that?" She pointed to her diary.

"Sally read it to me just like you wanted her to. She read your birthdays out loud, and last night." I explained.

Lizzy locked her eyes on mine. Her body quivered. Lizzy shifted back and forth, she was excited and scared at the same time. I could see how desperate she was for me to come closer. Lizzy looked at the book and again my ring. I had a feeling she wanted me to see something else she wrote in the book.

"Do you love me Danny? I need to know!" She begged. Lizzy's eyes pleaded for me to come closer. I had her now. I knew she would come to me but I also knew she would regret it later if she did. I needed to let her win.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers