3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"OOOHHH YES. Lizzy. I'm cumming for you Madam. I am cumming to show you I will feed your babies!" Sally yelled.

She clenched her legs tight around Lizzy's hand I almost came just listening to Lizzy play with our pet. Lizzy moved Sally on top of her and told her to push my cum from her pussy onto Lizzy's. When her cunt was empty she had Pet lick the cum from her pussy then had Pet lick her to another orgasm.

We all went and showered then landed in bed. Sally insisted Lizzy be in the middle.

I was up early as the girls still lay sleeping. I started the coffee and checked my emails. Then I called Kat. When I hung up I could hear them talking so I went in to check on them. Lizzy must have been up at some point she now had on a long white cotton sleeveless cover-up. Her right nipple poked out over the plunging neckline. The other nipple tenting below the fabric.

"I meant what I said Sally. I want you to do what Kathryn did. I want you to train your breasts to give milk. I know you want to, I could see it every time they nursed." Lizzy's long brown index finger traced over Sally's creamy white breast. She circled her nipple then lifted her head to kiss the tip.

Sally was on the far side of Lizzy. She was naked as they talked. Sally saw me and motioned for me to join them. I slipped back in beside Lizzy. Sally propped up laying on her side facing us both.

"Give me your hand Daniel." Sally asked. I gave her my right hand and she took it with her left.

She pulled Lizzy's gown up uncovering her naked pussy and now her belly button. She lay my hand flat on Lizzy's belly placing her hand over it. I looked at her in utter shock. Her eyes locked on mine a huge grin crossed her face.

"You feel it too. Don't you?" Sally grinned. I could only smile I was so happy. Lizzy looked at both of us trying to figure out what we were talking about.

"What!" Lizzy pleaded.

"You're pregnant!" I stammered. It just kind of jumped from my mouth. I was still in disbelief it happened so fast.

"A girl!" Sally informed a stunned Lizzy.

"Are you sure?" Lizzy squealed in disbelief. Sally and I looked at each other. Our hands still firmly pressed to her tummy.

"Yes my love, we're sure. Lizzy we're going to have a baby girl!" I announced. I kissed her long and hard. She turned and kissed Sally now accepting we may be right.

"I love you Danny! Oh Sally this will be our first child!" She kissed me and then Sally. She put both hands around Sally's left tit squeezing it so the nipple protruded. Lizzy latched onto the nipple sucking it into her mouth. Sally moaned lightly. Lizzy let it go with a POP!

"Just checking!" She teased. "Danny I need some money to go shopping with Sally today."

"Sally will pay for anything you want to buy while we're here." I explained. "Let's get ready for lunch and you can drop me off at the office afterward. I need to talk to Ivan."

I left the two of them lounging in bed in high spirits. Sally was old enough to be Lizzy's grandmother, but the bond they shared was ageless.

After lunch I went to our office. Ivan and I spent most of the day preparing to meet with Mike and Carl the following day. Ivan had done his homework as always preparing several portfolios. I also called Charles old friend Morris in construction and talked with him extensively. I was cautiously optimistic with the numbers, but as Ivan reminded me this wasn't our first rodeo.

With the lessons from years past still fresh in our minds I needed to be realistic. I had learned a hard lesson personally but I knew being too conservative wouldn't secure our future. Conditions like this come maybe once in a lifetime. You have to take chances if you are going to take it to the next level. This sale could be two or three levels long term.

Ivan dropped me off at the condo the girls weren't back yet.

I changed and jogged on the beach enjoying the sunny afternoon. I was in the shower getting ready to take the girls out for dinner when they got home. The door opened and Lizzy joined me ducking under the shower head. I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Did you miss me?" She asked. I kissed her rubbing my stiff cock across her stomach. "Me too, but you'll have to wait until later!" She kissed me back as her hand stroked my cock teasing me. I was done with my shower. I stepped to the door to leave.

"Don't start without me!" I teased her back as I closed the door behind me.

"No promises!" She replied as I left her alone.

Sally was in the other bath. I called Nikki and the kids she seemed really happy for me. In fact I think it was a relief for her. Nikki had that spark back in her voice. The kids all wanted to know when I would be home it has been almost a week since we had seen each other. It was even more touching when Kyle and Kenzi asked when Lizzy and Sally would be home too.

Lizzy and Sally finished about the same time wearing similar outfits. Nice print tops and dress shorts. We went to great Italian place where we shared a bottle of wine during dinner. Back at the condo we settled in on watching a chick flick the girls wanted to see.

When the movie ended. Sally went to the spare bedroom. Lizzy still curled up next to me looked up and kissed me. I caressed her body pulling her tight. We kissed for several minutes.

"Your pet is has gone to bed?" I asked.

"She thinks we should be alone." The way she answered let me know Lizzy didn't feel that way. Not tonight anyway.

"I can see I need to have a talk with her?" I suggested. Lizzy's eyes brightened at my suggestion.

"You're ok with that? It's our honeymoon Danny." Lizzy replied. I kissed her, she filled my mouth with her tongue.

"I have a feeling you aren't done playing with your new puppy?" I teased.

"Danny tell her she needs to come prepared. I'll come get her in twenty minutes." Lizzy was giddy at the thought of it.

Now I knew many things that could mean, but with Lizzy I had no idea which one it would be. I stood up leaving her lying on the couch.

I walked to the spare room and knocked on the door. Sally opened it.

"Danny?" Sally responded as she gave me a questioned look.

"Pet why are you in this room? Did you ask permission to leave us?" I questioned her.

Sally was surprised with the tone I addressed her. Calling her pet let her know I was serious.

"No Sir? Please forgive me." Sally replied sensing I might be angry.

"Your presence is required. You have twenty minutes. Madam will come get you." I explained. "Madam expects you to be prepared!"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir!" Sally agreed. I could see she was getting excited as she stood there. I stroked her cheek gently letting her know I was not mad. Turning I left returning to Lizzy.

"She will be ready."

"Daniel. You need to tell her..." Lizzy started to get emotional. "... I want...I owe ...I need..."

"Lizzy I'll handle it." I kissed her letting her know how much I appreciated her feeling that way. "But first she needs to be punished!"

"We do think alike! Be firm Danny, but be gentle." Lizzy replied. "We do want her to enjoy it!"

"My thoughts exactly." I confirmed.

I was waiting in the bedroom, the covers on the bed had been pulled back. I had on just a robe. Lizzy in her robe left minutes earlier to get Pet. I looked at the clock, they should be here by now. I looked back at the door.

Lizzy was now wearing a black leather bustier, black lace panties, black garter with black fishnet stockings, and black five inch spike heels. She was holding something in her hand. She stepped further in the door. A silver chain hung from the leather loop in her hand. She tugged lightly and Sally appeared.

Pet had a black leather collar with short chrome spikes attached to the chain. She had on a black leather bra several sized too small her large breasts spilling over the top. There was a wide black belt around her waist. A clasp on either side secured her wrists with black fur lined cuffs.

Her black silk panties had a red zipper down the center. Her four inch heels made her look so much taller. Her makeup was pasted on. Her red lipstick made her look like a whore. This had to be one of Sally's wildest fantasies.

"Come my pet!" Lizzy commanded. I stood as Lizzy led her to me. Standing her arms secured to her sides, Sally was almost helpless.

"You have been a bad pet and need to be punished!" I chastised her.

"Yes sir I understand." She shifted on her feet. I pulled the straight back chair from the vanity and sat down.

"Put her across my lap she needs to be spanked."

I thought Sally would run to me she was so excited.

Lizzy paraded her around delaying her fate. She walked Sally to the front of a full length mirror letting her see what she looked like. Lizzy tugged her chain bringing her to me. I helped her bend over me her tits on one side of my legs her pussy on the other side.

The panties she wore almost covered both cheeks the zipper came clear around to almost the top.

"Pet we need to teach you a lesson." I roared.

SMACK! With my bare hand I spanked her ass over her panties. I am sure it stung but hardly hurt her. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Sally squirmed and grunted after each attack. I had her attention now. Lizzy stopped me. Bending over she reached through Sally's spread legs and unzipped the zipper. Sally's cheeks were pink but not red. Lizzy pushed the panties open and rubbed her cheeks. Sally responded with a whimper.

"Pet listen to me. You are here for a reason. I am Danny's wife but you are his woman!" Lizzy slipped her fingers down between Sally's ass cheeks. When she reached Sally's steaming pussy she rubbed her lips.

"You aren't really like the others. You lick pussy just for the thrill of it! You're a real woman that needs a real cock in here!" Lizzy slipped two long fingers in Pet's cunt.

"Oh Madam!" Sally thrust her ass higher.

"Steady Pet we do not want to add to our punishment do we?"

"No Madam" Sally sighed.

"Good! Then you will listen and not cum." Lizzy fucked Sally's pussy then reached over and fed Sally her fingers. "Because if you cum without permission this is all you will taste tonight."

"Yes Madam" Sally hissed.

"My pussy is too tight for Danny's big cock. I can only take part of it. But this pussy. This is a pussy that loves dick. This pussy can take all of our lover's big cock. Right Pet?" Lizzy was fingering Sally the whole time. Sally was grinding her pussy on my thigh. Her arms secured she couldn't pleasure herself.

"Yes Madam!"

"And you love it don't you. You love his cock. Right? You love cock deep in your pussy. You love when he sprays that hot cum inside your hungry cunt." Lizzy was driving her wild in anticipation. "You love when his balls smack your clit as he takes you from behind. Tell me slut tell me how much you lust after my husband's cock!"

"Yes Madam I do. He is the best lover I ever had! I love him and yes I love his cock!" Sally squealed.

"And yet you tried to deny him your pussy tonight? He loves me. He loves my tight little cunt. He loves to see my dark brown lips spread and grip his cock." Lizzy slipped a third finger in Sally. "Pet you know how much I love him inside me. He stretches me so much I want to scream in pleasure."

Lizzy stepped back Sally groaned in disappointment. Lizzy offered Sally her fingers. Sally gladly cleaned them. Rubbing Sally's ass she slipped them back in her waiting cunt.

"But he loves you too. Danny is all man and he needs a real man's pussy. Your pussy. He needs to have his whole cock smothered with pussy and you are the only one here that can do that my pet." Lizzy pulled her fingers from Sally's pussy and slathered it along the crack of her ass.

Lizzy spread Sally's ass cheeks then shocked us both by rimming Sally's' asshole.

"Oooohhhh!" Sally purred.

"You like that pet?" Lizzy licked it again, and again.

"Yes Madam!" Lizzy dipped her fingers in Sally's pussy and teased her brown star. Sally ground her pussy in my thigh then tried to get Lizzy to stick her finger in her ass.

"You like that too pet don't you?"

"Oh god yes!" Sally was desperate to cum.

"If you are a good pet then we will see. First Sir will finish your punishment and if you have not cum then I may let him fuck you!"

"Thank you Madam!" Sally hissed. Lizzy then whispered in my ear. She pulled the panties open so I could spank Sally on her bare ass.

SMACK!

"Pet will you ever withhold your pussy from Sir?" Lizzy asked.

"No Sir. No Madam."

SMACK!

"And will ever withhold your ass from Sir?"

"No Sir. No Madam."

SMACK!

"Pet will you ever withhold your mouth from Sir?"

"No Sir. No Madam."

SMACK!

"And do you now understand that you will always share our bedroom unless we instruct you otherwise?"

"Yes Sir. Yes Madam.

SMACK!

"And do you know we both want to help you live out all your fantasies and fetishes."

"I do now Madam. I do!"

Lizzy went to the dresser and brought back a butt plug and some lube. She greased the plug and Sally's ass then eased it in as Sally groaned in pleasure. She zipped her panties closed and spanked the plug in her ass lightly. Sally yelped in surprise.

Lizzy moved to in front of Sally she helped her up and moved to her face they kissed wildly.

"Do you now know how deep my love for you is Sally? How much you are a part of me? Of Danny? Of us?" Lizzy was caressing Sally's red ass cheeks.

"Thank you Elisabeth. Thank you both. I have never been happier!" Sally gushed.

"Good now my pet we need to finish your punishment." Lizzy threw a pillow on the floor and jerked the chain guiding Pet to it. "Kneel" With her arms restrained I helped her down. Lizzy remove the robe I had on.

"Let her suck your cock but tell me before you come!" Lizzy warned me.

I offered Sally my raging hard on and she greedily took it. Lizzy bent down beside Sally she kissed her bulging cheeks. She nibbled her ears and whispered how she wished she could take as much as of my cock. The sight of them together on their knees. Sally pleasuring me and Lizzy teasing her the whole time just felt right.

My balls started sending signals to my brain. I started to go deeper in Sally's mouth. With no hands to control my depth she was at my mercy.

"I'm going to cum!" I announced.

Lizzy pulled my dick from Sally's mouth and proceeded to stroke me furiously. She aimed my cock at Sally's chest and drained me while Sally squirmed to take me back in her mouth. Lizzy move in place and sucked me clean. Lizzy smeared my cum on Sally's chest even taking her tits out coating them both then putting them back in the bra.

"Please Madam. I need to taste him!" Sally begged. She had been spanked, fingered, denied orgasms, and now her favorite pleasure just inches from grasp.

"No pet. If you were still in the other room you wouldn't have gotten even the pleasure of feeling his love." Lizzy did kiss Sally offering her any remnants of what she cleaned from my cock.

"Suck him I want him hard" She ordered Pet.

It didn't take long before Sally had worked me into a solid state again. Lizzy had me lie on the bed then helped Sally up. Lizzy removed Sally's panties and paraded her around on the lash and played with the plug in her ass. Removing her shoes Lizzy led her to the bed.

Now pet I have decided to take mercy on you. You are to sit on his cock but you may not cum until I tell you. If you do you will be punished further."

"Yes Madam." Lizzy positioned her over me I helped steady her and slipped my cock in her insatiable pussy.

"Oh please Sir don't move or I'll cum!" Sally begged.

She sat straddling me, her arms still restrained, trying not to pleasure herself any further. Lizzy left. In the mirror I saw her heading for us. She had a strap on dildo dangling from her crotch. It was dark brown like her. Long but slender it had soft ridges the whole length.

"Pet have you ever been fucked in both holes at the same time" Lizzy teased. Sally's eyes grew big I felt her whole body quiver when she saw what Lizzy was offering.

"No Madam. Please be the first. Fuck me Madam! Oh hurry please!" Sally pleaded.

"No pet you will suck my cock first. Then if you have not cum I'll give you your pleasure." Lizzy was merciless. She moved in place slowly removing her shoes.

Lizzy stood on the bed and offered Sally her cock. Sally easily took the intruder and lathered it with her saliva. It was all she could do not to fuck herself on my cock. She moaned for Lizzy to hurry.

Finally Lizzy pulled out she walked behind Sally. We both felt her get on the bed. Sally was shaking but her pussy stayed locked balls deep over my cock. Sally was panting, the anticipation was becoming too much.

Lizzy must be teasing her ass I guessed. Sally bucked against my pelvic bone. Lizzy pushed Sally forward. Her tits mashed into my chest. I reached around and spread her ass cheeks. Then I felt it the plug pulled from her ass.

"Cum my pet you have earned it!" Lizzy whispered. I felt the ribbed dildo slowly enter Sally. It felt heavenly as it slid alongside my cock.

"OH FUCK ME!" Sally yelled.

She came before Lizzy started the second stroke. Her orgasm rocked her whole body. Lizzy never stopped and neither did I. By the time she recovered from her third orgasm she was begging us to stop but Lizzy insisted on one more.

I was ready to cum but knew Lizzy had plans. Lizzy pulled out of Sally after her fourth climax. She quickly removed the harness and her panties. I pulled out of Sally she rolled to the side. Lizzy mounted me.

"Oh god Danny I need you in me!" Lizzy screamed. Fuck me baby. Cum in me! Fill me up so Pet can eat my pussy.

Sally heard this and instantly turned to watch Lizzy straddle her pussy over my cock.

"Relax Madam, let your pussy go. Let Danny take control. He's a wonderful lover." Sally was calm and comforting.

Struggling to stay on my cock Lizzy released Sally's arms from the bindings. Sally sat up and kissed Lizzy. "Its ok baby. Relax. Deep breaths, now let out. Feel him go deeper. They both looked down. Sally rubbed Lizzy's stomach.

"He's deeper!" Lizzy squealed. She kissed Sally. "I can do this!"

"Not tonight baby. We don't want to hurt you. Just take your time. Your pussy will adjust. Let Danny do what he does best. Let him make you happy. The rest will come in time." Sally whispered.

I'm not sure how much Lizzy heard of the last part. She was cumming and I was cumming in her!

Lizzy collapsed on me we kissed for several minutes.

"Was I better Danny? Could you feel it go deeper?" Lizzy moaned she was so excited.

"Lizzy you are perfect. I love you. I want to make you happy. Yes I could feel it but we should go slowly. You have our baby inside don't forget!"

"Hear that little girl daddy is already worried about you!" She flung herself at me we kissed. I love you Danny.

"I love you too."

"Good! Now I want you to fuck Pet's ass until you fill it with cum while she cleans my pussy. I think she deserves it!"

We ended the nights fuck fest just like that. Lizzy had cum two more times and finally pushed Sally's face away she was so sensitive. Sally came once after that and again as I filled her ass for my third cum. Again we all took a shower and slept together this time Sally was in the middle.

I woke in the morning early again. I started the coffee and called back home catching Kat before she left for work. She was missing me I could tell. I had a big day ahead of me so I went over my notes once again. I called Morris the local contractor and asked if he could be available if we needed him. He would be in the area and would be happy to stop by. I also called Darius at home and talked to him about maybe coming back down to work on the projects if needed.

I headed back in the bedroom Lizzy lay on the bed naked her legs spread wide. Her pussy was wet and puffy. Her dark brown lips spread, serious pink was showing. Sally obviously had just brought her off. Lizzy heard me and through half open eyes smiled.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers