3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"I have some things to show you." I held up my empty hand. "Now whatever you do. Don't move. You have me right where you want me. You've almost won but you risk it all if you give in too early." I coached her.

I was beside the counter. I laid down her diary. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a ring and set it on the counter.

I didn't know whose but it wasn't Nikki's or Kat's. They were in my left pocket. She looked at the ring she then glanced at me with a questioned look. My eyes never left hers. I reached in my pocket and withdrew another setting it beside the first. She looked at me again as I pulled out the third ring. She was visibly shaken.

"Daniel! No!"

"Not yet love. You've all but won, stay there and you may get it all. Move too soon and ..."

The door opened, Jr and Sam walked in the house. Lizzy looked at me and then to the hall leading to the kitchen. I could tell they were behind me, her eyes told me.

"Hey what's..." Smack!

"Shut up stupid we're early. I told you not to run!" Lizzy looked at them and back to me.

"Don't mind them they will wait and be quiet. Right guys?" My eyes never left hers.

"Sure." Sam replied.

"Lizzy look at me. Do you want me to stop or keep going?" I asked. She looked at me and then the boys before she looked back at me.

"I want you to finish." Lizzy had found her nerve.

I was proud of her. I reached in my left pocket and pulled out two wedding rings. I sat Kathryn's and Nikki's rings on the counter with the others.

"NO! Not your mom's too? She protested. I thought she would faint. "Danny I'm so sorry. This is so wrong! She started to move." Tears started to flow.

"Lizzy don't move!" I shouted.

I startled her with my outburst. She stopped. I'm not sure if she was scared or just following orders.

"Sorry. " I said. "You forgot the game. You were winning. You are so close, don't you want to know what it feels like to win?"

"Danny! Please." She protested.

I took one more step. I was close enough she could easily touch me. I held up my left hand and pulled my wedding band from my finger. Never taking my eyes from hers I slipped it off and reached back putting it near the others.

"That is everything I have to offer you. Except one thing." She could barely stand without fidgeting.

"Sam would you bring me the boxes?" I asked softly.

Sam handed me the boxes. "Guys, would you mind waiting outside for a few more minutes?"

"Hey I thought..." SMACK.

"Shut up dufus and get outside. He is going to propose!" Lizzy looked at me as they went out the back.

She was a mixture of nerves, excitement, and anticipation all rolled up in one bundle of emotions.

I got on one knee and opened the boxes.

"Lizzy will you marry me?"

"Are you sure?" She asked nervously.

"I'm sure. I promise." I replied. She knew that I would never break a promise. At least not this one.

"Kids?" She asked cautiously.

"As many as you want."

"But what about Kyle, Kenzi and Hunter?" She questioned.

"Do you love them?" I asked confidently.

"Oh Danny you know I do!" Lizzy professed.

"Then I agree to whatever you and Nikki worked out." I replied.

"You knew?" Lizzy asked in disbelief.

"My ex-wife would never trust her kids with just anyone." I answered with a knowing smile.

Lizzy clearly understood what was at stake now. She would not only be my wife but another mother to our children. She also knew I expected more in the future. Lizzy gathered herself and focused on me again.

"Did you read the last entry?" She asked gaining her confidence.

"I didn't need to." I replied.

"Do the others know?"

"Only Sally." I assured her.

"I get you four days a week. The other three they can have." Lizzy pointed to the rings now taking control.

"As you wish. But once you commit you can't go back." I warned her.

"We keep Sally as our pet?" She gave me a naughty grin.

"I think she would like that." I smiled.

"Then she isn't part of the other four." Lizzy continued. "We sleep in the master suite with Sally. No others are allowed in our bed without my permission."

"Agreed."

"Daniel? You know she is the one that brought us together. Right?"

"I do now." I explained.

"Promise me that she will stay with us in our bedroom until she decides otherwise." Lizzy was adamant on this point.

"I promise."

"Any questions?" She asked.

I looked at the boys in the back yard suggesting they could come in. Lizzy waved to Sam who was keeping watch no doubt trying to read our lips. They came in and stood silently.

"Three!" I continued.

Lizzy was startled by my reply. "The first?" She quickly asked regaining control.

"Will you marry me" I asked again.

"Ok my god you're right I never answered! YES. YES.YES!" I stood up and slipped the diamond ring the women had sent on her hand. It looked huge on her long slender finger. She took the other and slipped it on mine.

"The second?" She probed.

"May I kiss you now?" Her answer was in the form of a kiss. The guys watched as their sister mashed against me desperate to finally have me in her arms.

"Dare I ask what the third question is?" She asked out of breath.

"Can I give you Nikki's birthday present now?" I winked.

"Right now?" She looked at Jr and Sam. Even Sam understood what was at stake.

"Jr. I think that's our cue to leave again!" Sam groaned. They both came to Lizzy and kissed her on the cheek. Sam placed her keys on the counter.

I lifted her up in my arms and started to carry her up the steps.

"Guys one last favor. Please take the rings back to the house and give them to Sally. Don't let anyone else see them. Tell her I'll call her later. Oh and tell them not to wait on us for dinner."

Lizzy kissed me as I carried her up the stairs. "I think we both could use a shower first how about you?" She whispered. I turned to the bathroom instead of her room

"I could be talked into that!" I teased.

I reached in and turned the water on and stepped in with her still in my arms. She squealed in laughter as I stood in my two day old suit and she in her sweat shirt and shorts. Water splashed over us as I kissed Lizzy again wanting her to know I was hers.

"I want to marry you now. I don't want to wait another day!" She pleaded.

"Are you sure?" I asked happy she felt that way.

"Oh Danny yes!" Lizzy squealed.

"Alright then, we'll do it!" I agreed.

"But how?" Lizzy stopped to think.

"I'll take care of it! Now let's get you undressed there is one thing that we need to do first!" I let her down on her feet. Lizzy stood her big brown eyes watched me as I pulled her top off.

Lizzy had waited for this moment for so long she wasn't shy as I gazed upon her pert tits. I went to my knee slipping off her shorts and delicate panties. She was more beautiful than I deserved. I stood up indicating she should just stand as I shed my clothes.

The water cascaded over her ebony body, a testament of her father's race. Lizzy's long black hair settled over her caramel shoulders and down her back. Her small breasts with dark brown areola's and long stiff nipples had water dripping off them. Tall and athletic she had small hips and the most perfectly firm but delicate ass.

Unlike her father's African ancestors, hers wasn't proportionally large, this trait she shared with her Caucasian mother. The small tuft of black pubic hair sat just inches from her protruding lips. Lizzy's skin darkened a shade or two at her sex but her pussy lips were as dark as her nipples an amazing contrast. Just a sliver of her inner pink was visible as her stance shifted. I followed her long legs to the long slender feet that matched her hands.

I was almost undressed now, Lizzy was desperate to help me finish. She pulled my briefs down, her hand reached up and gripped my cock. I moaned then pulled her up to in front of me. Standing just behind her I leaned over and nuzzled her neck just above her shoulder.

"Danny" Lizzy mewed.

She angled her head, my lips followed her long slender neck to just below her ear. Her whole body quivered in anticipation. My arm slipped in front of Lizzy and pulled her firmly against me. Lizzy gripped my hand and brought it along her stomach and just under her breast. I gripped the firm brown orb just as my lips moved along her cheek.

"Do you still hate me?" I teased.

"Yes Danny! Yes I do!" Lizzy squeaked.

"Even though I came to you?" I nibbled on her ear lobe.

Slick with water Lizzy quickly turned to face me. Her ebony body shimmered in the sun from the skylight.

"You did come for me didn't you?" Lizzy now realizing what that meant.

"You're the only one Elizabeth, even Nikki came to Florida." I reminded her.

"Why me Danny?" Lizzy looked at me nervously.

"Because even the first time, for me, it was never just a kiss." I admitted.

"So you knew then too?" Lizzy trembled in my arms.

"I love you Danny...I've always loved you!" Lizzy gushed.

"Meet me in my room in ten minutes." Lizzy stroked my cock before she turned to leave. "And don't start without me!" She teased.

I dug out my phone from my clothes. Hoping it wasn't too wet to work I called Sally. I quickly gave her explicit instructions. She readily agreed. I told her we would be at the house by nine unless she need us earlier.

I knew where Sharon kept extra supplies I found a toothbrush and some mouthwash and dried my hair. When the time was up I headed to Lizzy's room. She was waiting for me standing in the clothes she no doubt planned in her dreams for this moment.

I closed the distance wrapping my arms around her. Lizzy's went around my neck. The feel of the sheer white teddy soften the lace of the bustier beneath it. The silky material of her g string caressed my thigh as she gripped my cock. I kissed her, she responded with a whimper.

"How many times do I need to undress you to get you in bed?" I teased her. "Do I get the pleasure again?"

I caressed her back as my hands worked down to her ass.

"Again, and again and again! If you want me!" Lizzy teased back.

I released the clasps on the back of the bustier. As the last one released I stepped back and looked again at her perfect tits, her nipples still hard. I slipped the garment off and tossed it aside. I kissed her tit through the sheer material. Lizzy groaned loudly.

"I have dreamed of this moment!" She moaned.

Lizzy closed her eyes and thrust her head back as she plunged her tit deeper in my mouth. I reached down and slipped her G string off. Releasing her tit I picked Lizzy up and moved her back to the bed. I laid her down and dropped to my knees. She gasped as my tongue slipped deep in her dark chocolate folds exposing the pink inside. Lizzy squirmed just short of an orgasm then gripped my face pulling it up.

"Later!" She hissed. I knew what she meant. I scooted her back further on the bed. Lizzy free from inhibition gripped my cock and guided it where we both wanted it to go.

I expected Lizzy to close her eyes. Instead she locked on mine showing me her pleasure as I slipped deeper inside. I was but half way in, well past her long gone hymen she popped years earlier with her fake lovers. God was she tight. Even Nikki wasn't this tight and she was a true virgin.

Lizzy hesitated but she couldn't help it, she had to look. I followed her gaze as Lizzy assessed the situation. As I pulled back, my white cock, drug her black lips along with me. Lizzy gasped then rolled her pelvis up to reach mine. I drove in pinning her to the bed. Lizzy's arms pulled me down her fingernails raked my back. She said in a barely audible whisper.

"I'm cumming Danny!" I pulled back quickly and pinned her again. I could feel her nails dig deeper in the skin on my back. Once more I pulled back and the quickly pinned her ass deep in the mattress. Lizzy's body started convulsing, her long but strong legs tried to impale me deeper in her hungry cunt to no avail. I kept her pinned down she was fucking her pussy on my cock.

"Touchdown!" She cried out as her bucking subsided. Lizzy acknowledged I had delivered Nikki's present. "Oh god Danny that was so... soooo...INCREDIBLE!" She purred.

Her nails retracted from my back her hands caressed the area as she regained her other senses. I was still just over half way in supporting my weight on my elbows. I dipped down letting my sparse chest hair tickle her nipples. I kissed Lizzy her breathing back to near normal. She pushed me up and looked down to see I was still hard. She pulled the teddy off as I suckled a nipple.

"Again, and again, and again!" I teased her. My white cock was slick with her cum and juices in contrast her black pussy. We both saw her pink clit starting to poke through the black sheath. She pulled me back down.

"Fill me with your love. Cum in me! I want your baby!" She gushed.

"You're not protected?" I asked.

With her being in college and an attractive woman, Sharon as her mother...I was embarrassed I hadn't thought of this earlier. I'm a responsible lover I thought.

"Danny I'm a virgin why do I need birth control? Do you want to stop?" I could see the fear in her eyes as she asked. Then I remembered my call to Sally. I had this covered.

"Should we shoot for twins?" I asked with a wicked grin. Lizzy pulled me back down for another kiss.

"I love you Daniel Masters. Shoot away!"

With a common goal I started a slow and steady rhythm before picking up speed. Lizzy matched me stroke for stroke. Her eyes glassed over her breathing short and frantic. Her pussy was loosening up but still I hit resistance well short of what I had to offer. Lizzy grunted on each thrust I backed off a bit choosing to focus on cumming in her. Lizzy was panting now her next orgasm building quickly.

"Fill me Danny. I want to feel you cum in me!" Lizzy pleaded.

"Twins?" I teased her. Her pussy contracted as I asked.

"Triplets! Please Danny, hurry!" I thrusted she moaned. "Deeper! I want your baby!"

"How about I just shoot the balls off and make it a girl?" I teased as she dug her fingernails in my back once again.

"YES. Now! Now Danny give me your baby girl!" Lizzy yelled at the ceiling. I thrusted deeper than before her pussy giving me contact with her cervix.

"Here she comes Lizzy. Here she comes!" I shot the first load against the opening of her cervix hoping to breed her with our first successful fucking.

"Take her from me you beautiful woman. Make a baby for us!" I groaned as each swelling of my dick was met with a tight contraction in her pussy. Lizzy was milking me. I could feel the excess wash back over my cock as her walls could expand no further today.

"Yes darling I can feel it. Oh god I can't believe this feels so good! Fuck me Danny" Lizzy moaned as another blast painted her pussy walls. "Don't stop fucking me Danny!"

We were both covered in sweat as I rolled to the side. Lizzy moved on top of me laying her head on my chest. We could feel each other's heartbeat. I caressed her back and ass. She kissed me over and over before locking in to one long sensual kiss.

"Can we do that again" She asked as my cock hardened beneath her pussy.

"Again and again!" I reminder her.

Lizzy reached between us and guided my hard slick cock back in her pussy. She whimpered as it slid back deep inside.

"Ah. Right there!" Lizzy cooed.

She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. Lizzy fell asleep with my hard cock stretching her young pussy. I closed my eyes and soon joined her. I woke with the feeling of her pussy trying work my cock inside her.

Awake now, I stiffened quickly, she leaned forward and I sucked a nipple as she worked herself into another quick orgasm. We finished with me behind fucking her doggie style. Just looking at her fine ass brought me off quickly even for a second cum. We showered a second time. I borrowed some clothes of Jr's just to get home.

I moved her things back to her room as she started packing some clothes. I told her were taking a trip for a few days but offered no more. She packed as if we were going for a month. Lizzy refused to let me watch what she jammed in her suitcases. I called Sally, they were home from dinner. She said they were waiting for us. Sally had made all the arrangements as I requested and had me packed as well.

I carried Lizzy's clothes to her car she handed me the keys.

"I'm ready Danny, take me home!"

It was a special moment for us both. I was indeed taking her from the only home she knew to the one she has spent so much time in. At twenty one it would be not only her home, but in a way, her house.

I drove us home. Lizzy had her diary in her hand. We talked about her decision. She was positive it was the right thing to do. After making love she was more convinced now than before.

All the women made a big deal out of Lizzy's engagement. The welcome we got was overwhelming but I knew there was a hidden resentment. They had suffered too long and Lizzy knew this. She needed to handle this quickly and permanently. Jr and Sam had left after dinner no doubt going to see their girlfriends.

I stood up and asked for everyone's attention. The room became silent.

"I have an announcement but first Lizzy would like to say something." I said, Lizzy stood.

"I have been told you have heard some of my personal thoughts. But you didn't hear the ones I wrote this morning before I gave this to Sally. I would like to read them now." Lizzy opened the diary.

"Last night I learned how selfish I am. When we feared the worst about Danny all I could think of was how it would affect me. I looked around the room to observe Mom, Mary, Nikki and especially Kat just like Danny would. All they were concerned with is how it would affect their friends and lovers." Lizzy stood, tears rolling down her cheeks. She tried to read but needed to gather herself for just a minute.

"All these women have ever shown me was love. All Danny ever did was show me and my brothers how to be a better person. This morning I'm embarrassed with myself for being so selfish. He has given so much and I so little." Lizzy read. She looked around the room.

"Before I continue. I want you to know this is a condition of our marriage. I take it as seriously as my vows to Danny." Lizzy announced.

She looked at each of the ladies again before turning to Sally with a wink. Her confidence back she opened the book.

"I know should Danny ever ask my hand in marriage I'll only accept ...if he continues with the relationships he has with Kathryn, Nikki, Sally, Mary and lastly my mother Sharon. I know he loves them more than I can understand, and they him. I only hope I can learn from him, and them, to be as loving and giving as they have been to me and each other." Lizzy ended then closed the book. They all looked at each other shocked at what they just heard.

"Danny just spent the last several hours making love to me. I could feel each of you as part of him." Lizzy acknowledged.

"As you know there are no words to describe how wonderful it feels to have his arms around you and him filling my insides with his love. But I want you to know the next time you experience that part of Danny, part of me will be with him filling you with my love also. Sally, may I have the rings?"

Sally handed the rings to Lizzy. Lizzy found the Citrine Ring and handed it to Mary.

"Thank you for being my second mother, and my mother's lover. I love you Mary!" They kissed then Lizzy moved on.

"Mom I love you more now than ever. I know you had a hand in this. Thank you and I love you more each day!" She kissed Sharon and slipped the Topaz ring back on her finger.

She moved to mom next. She held the wedding band Kat relinquished in her hand.

"Kat you will never take this ring off again. Daniel is rightfully yours. I want to thank you for sharing him with me. Lizzy isn't a lezzy, but if I change my mind I hope you teach me and protect me like you did Nikki." Lizzy told mom.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers