3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"Having a good morning dear?" I teased.

"I'm having a great morning!" She looked to the bathroom. "Yours is about to get much better also. Just then Sally emerged her face still smeared with Lizzy's juice.

Sally came to me but stopped short. She reached down and gripped my cock now tenting my boxers. I pulled her in for a smoldering kiss. Lizzy squealed in delight as she saw me take charge.

"Now you can have what you want pet!" Lizzy threw me a pillow I dropped it at my feet.

Sally went down on her knees dragging my boxers down as she did. I stepped out and she enveloped my raging hard on. Lizzy jumped from the bed and moved behind Sally. She spread Sally's legs splaying them wide. With one hand she slipped her long slender fingers into Sally's dripping snatch the other she plied her large tit and pinched her nipple.

"Don't you waste a drop of it!" Lizzy whispered in her ear. Lizzy removed the hand from her tit and started at Sally's lips stretched around my cock. She caressed her extended neck down between her big tits and to her stomach. Sally was bucking against Lizzy's hand I could tell she was going to cum soon.

"Don't you stop when you cum, his pleasure comes first!" Lizzy warned her.

Sally moaned around my cock. She was so close I was concerned she might actually bite me.

"Cum Pet! Suck him and cum. Suck him." Lizzy found her clit and rubbed it mercilessly. "Now cum!"

"Arrgghhh! Sally groaned around my cock as her orgasm overtook her pussy.

She pumped my cock with one hand and started to desperately suck me again. My balls boiled as the sight of the two of them together was too much. I thrusted, Sally sucked, the first spurt was on the way down her throat.

I gripped my cock and helped Sally milk it as I fed her a steady supply of fresh cum. My legs almost buckled my orgasm was so intense. Slipping from her mouth Lizzy slipped in front of Sally and kissed her deeply.

"Pet there will be no punishments tonight. We are at your service. Whatever you want to do we will do for you!" Lizzy kissed her again and even licked her own excitement from Sally's cheeks.

I kissed them both and thanked them but as much as I wanted to stay and play I had an important meeting to attend after lunch. I showered with Lizzy but I made her behave herself. I dressed in a suit as usual.

I called Ivan to cover a few things, he had good news. We agreed on our plan. I offered to take them to lunch but Sally said she was staying home to get some things done. Lizzy readily agreed asking if she could take the car while I was in the meeting. I agreed so she went and changed coming out in a beautiful light yellow sun dress with a white accent belt. I could see her nipples, although not visible tent the fabric.

"Honey you need to put a bra on!" Sally warned her looking at her tit's knowing my feelings about the subject.

"Danny? I thought you liked my tits?" Lizzy asked. I reached for her and squeezed them.

"I love them but you need to put on a bra. Please?" I asked.

Sally stepped in again.

"Daniel doesn't want to be seen in public when he is working and present the wrong image. What would happen if at lunch or at the office he meets a client or potential client. He needs to present a professional image. Just not with that profession!" Sally teased as she explained. "After hours, at home or when you aren't with him then you can be more relaxed." Sally explained.

Lizzy went back to the bedroom returning shortly after wearing a padded bra that accentuated her breasts.

"Thank you both. If I am going to be a good wife I'll need to learn I represent my husband and my children." She kissed Sally then me. "Happy now?" She was being sassy. Lizzy pressed her tits against me. I kissed her.

"I love you!" I replied. Lizzy smiled knowing she had made me happy.

To be continued ...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers