3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"I may not fill your bed but I'll never stop Danny from doing so. When we have kids they will be as much yours as Nikki's are today. I love you Kat. Even if we aren't lovers I'll at least always be in love with you!" She slid Kat's wedding ring back on her finger. They kissed like lovers for several minutes.

"Nikki we have talked so much over the years I feel like you are the older sister I never had. I can still remember the day I suckled your breast after you had Kyle, and now you give me your husband. You say your heart has moved on, and I know these ladies have filled it, but I also know that you love Danny in ways I'll never understand." Lizzy shared.

"I can never say thank you enough. I hope I'm half the wife you have been. I do cherish what you have done for me. I want you to wear this ring. Marriage is more than a piece of paper. Like Kat he is still yours. I am just sharing him with you. I love you and hope we can still be best of friends!" Nikki pulled Lizzy to her and whispered in her ear then slipped the ring back on.

"Sally I saved you for last for a reason. You probably already know what I am going to ask. But I want them to know too." She looked to me I nodded my approval. "Sally I want to move into the master suite but I don't want you to leave it! With Sir's permission he has allowed me to ask if you would consider being my pet also. To be our pet? This would only pertain to our bedroom unless Sir instructs otherwise."

Sally looked at me tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Sir? May I? Please Sir?"

"Sally it's completely up to you!" I knew she was doing this for me and for Lizzy.

I could tell she knew this was coming but I truly think it was more emotional than she expected. In fact I bet she was on the brink of cumming.

"Yes Madam I would be honored to serve you both. But you must know Sir will always be my Master!"

"Agreed! Now come here my pet I have something to give you. Sally stood Lizzy walked over to her She took her hand and held the ring out.

"Lift your skirt pet!" Sally looked to me I nodded for her to obey. Sally lifted her skirt her bald pussy was on display behind her sheer panties. The crotch was damp with her juices.

"Remove your panties and hand them to me!" Sally did as she was told. Lizzy balled the thin material up and held them to Sally's mouth.

"Open pet." Sally opened her mouth. Lizzy slipped the small wad inside. "Now spread your legs wider pet."

Lizzy took the ring and handed it to Pet. "Put it in your pussy and don't you dare cum!"

Sally's eyes got glazed she was being displayed in front of all her lovers. I knew she was beside herself with lust. She buried the ring in her pussy.

"Now the panties, we don't want it to fall out." Sally remove the panties from her mouth and placed them in her pussy. I doing so Sally bent over and groaned. "Don't cum pet. You don't want to get punished on our first night together do you?" Lizzy asked.

Sally looked at me I shot her a warning gaze.

"No Madam!" Sally sighed in frustration.

Lizzy straightened her up and kissed Sally. Lizzy's right hand slapped Sally's pussy. Lizzy then firmly slapped Sally's clit. Sally moaned deep in Lizzy's mouth. Lizzy slipped two fingers in Sally's now dripping cunt pushing the panties deeper. She kissed her longer with Sally humping Lizzy's fingers. Lizzy pulled her mouth free.

"Beg me to come Pet, beg your new Madam to let you cum!

"Please Madam. There isn't time please let me cum!" Sally shot me a warning glance.

"Then cum for me Sally my love!" Lizzy commanded. Sally let out a growl gripping Lizzy's hand so she could pleasure herself.

"Let me give you pleasure tonight! Let me show these women what I am willing to do for you to try and repay what you have done for me!" Lizzy roared. "I love you Sally. I want to give you pleasure. I will never punish you without sir's permission." Lizzy shrieked.

Lizzy allowed Sally to use her hand to orgasm. It was the first time I witnessed those long dark fingers in Sally's greedy cunt. With surely pent up desire and Sally's propensity to orgasm quickly, Lizzy made quick work of bringing her off.

Sally almost fainted she came so hard. I think her long pent-up desire to be fucked in public was at last coming true. She wanted this, she needed this. The list just got shorter.

Lizzy pulled her hand from Sally's snatch and offered them to Sally. Sally was dazed but happily cleaned them for her. Lizzy pulled her into a kiss you could hear the room sigh in disbelief.

"Sir!! The time!" Sally warned me when she recovered. Sally looked at me and then the clock.

"Ladies. I wish this could go on but I have an announcement and time is short." I said. I walked next to Lizzy and took her hand. "Lizzy and I are getting married that you all know, but even Lizzy doesn't know this!"

I turned to her.

"We are flying to Las Vegas tonight! By tomorrow we will be married!" Lizzy screamed in delight.

"Danny tell me you aren't kidding!" She dared to ask.

"Sally tell her!"

"Here are your confirmations. You better get going your flight leaves in just over two hours."

"Sally you are amazing. Mom. Mary I have to go!" Lizzy squealed. She ran to Sharon and Mary they embraced and kissed.

I went to Kat and Nikki. I explained that we are going to Las Vegas and then we will be in Florida for the week. When we get back I wanted to set down with the two of them and talk about the future. I told Nikki we would get her a proper settlement and talk about what was best for the kids.

Lizzy came over to say goodbye I went and talked to Mary and Sharon. Sharon told me how happy she was for us both. I felt a sense she thought it would be different now that I was marrying her daughter. I knew Mary would handle that and if not we would deal with it when the time came.

We made it to the airport in plenty of time and took our seats. Lizzy folded the arm up between us and settled in my arms after takeoff. We arrived in Vegas and headed to the hotel. Sally had all the paperwork completed but I need to wait for divorce papers to be filed at the courthouse back home.

We went to the room and then down for some light gambling. I played some cards while Lizzy played the slots. I lost she won but in the end we broke about even. We walked the town a bit then returned for some much needed rest.

Monday, Henry filed the divorce papers back home and faxed my copy after they were accepted. Lizzy found a chapel to get married in. After we registered at the marriage bureau and paid our fees we headed to the chapel for our service.

Duly married we spent the rest of the day seeing sights and then went to a show. That night we had a marathon fuck session. I stretched her pussy six ways to Sunday and she kept coming back for more. Tuesday we were back on a plane to Florida.

Lizzy was surprised but thrilled to see Sally waiting for us at the airport. Sally greeted us then gave me a note to call Mike Clark the doctor. I drove to the condo and we unloaded our luggage. I called Mike, he asked if would be available to meet him and Carl at their office in Florida Thursday.

I explained I was in Florida for the week and would be happy to meet him. I offered to bring Ivan as well if we were going to talk business. He thought that would be beneficial. I recorded his office address and explained that we would be there at one.

Sally was putting clothes away Lizzy was on the patio soaking up the sun in her bikini. I kissed Sally for all her help and we then joined my wife on the patio for some much needed rest. I called home talking to Kat, Nikki and then the kids. We went to our favorite seafood restaurant then came back to the condo. Hand in hand Lizzy and I walked the beach just after dark.

"Danny I want you to fuck pet tonight, but can I play first?" She had a playful naughtiness about the way she asked.

"Are you sure? We are on our honeymoon you know?" I teased.

"Danny your cock is just too big. It feels good but my pussy is still adjusting." She was trying to flatter me and I knew it.

"We could stop making love until we get that looked at!" I teased her. Lizzy flung herself at me wrapping her arms around my neck. I gripped her ass supporting her weight.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you just put it in and never take it out! Then we'll both be happy!" Lizzy giggled.

I kissed her enjoying her playful enthusiasm.

"Now my darling, carry me to our pet she needs some Lizzy time!" My sexy wife suggested.

Lizzy kissed me as I cradled her and walked the short distance to the patio before I sat her back on her feet.

"What's the plan?" I asked as I held her to me.

"You go to the living room and I'll get our pet ready. I'll call you then." She gave me a naughty grin.

Lizzy may only be twenty one but she has always been much more mature than her age. When she was barely a teenager Lizzy insisted I spend time with her mother Sharon after Val passed. For the last five years Lizzy and Sally together helped raise the kids.

Over the years Lizzy has questioned Nikki about every part of our time together. Knowing the women in my life Lizzy probably knows more about me than I do. Based on the display back at the house with Sally and the ring, Lizzy probably knows just as much about Sally as well.

If she is anything like Sharon, I expect Lizzy to have that same wanton lust her mother has. With Lizzy and now Sally together I have a feeling I would soon find out.

I went to the main bathroom while the girls were in the master bedroom getting ready. I then went to the living room and waited for her signal. Sally came to the entrance dressed in just sheer panties and matching bra. Her bald pussy strained against the thin fabric her large tits weighed down the sheer bra.

"Madam is waiting." She turned her back to me the panties were tight in the crack of her ass.

Lizzy was sitting on the edge of the bed she had on a pink lace half bra and matching g string. She pointed to the chair for me. Pet stood at the doorway. I assumed as she had been told.

"Danny you are to sit there until I tell you otherwise. Please baby no talking!" Lizzy winked at me. "Now pet present yourself. Front and center!" Lizzy called out

Sally moved in front of Lizzy standing at attention.

"Remove your panties and put them in my hand!" Sally bent over her tits strained the bra as she slipped off her panties. "Now spread your legs and rub your pussy!"

Sally moved her legs open and rubbed her pussy and clit.

"Two fingers inside!" Lizzy barked.

Sally obeyed. I knew she came quickly and she was working herself into a froth. He pussy was sloshing when Lizzy made her quit suddenly. Sally was so close she moaned in frustration.

"Not yet my pet! First you have to earn it!" Lizzy took Pet's pussy soaked hand and raise it to Sally's mouth. Sally eagerly cleaned it as Lizzy caressed her tits. Lizzy stood and looked down at her own panties. "Slowly my pet I want you to enjoy every inch as you undress me."

Sally hooked her fingers in the waist string and as directed slowly removed Lizzy G string. I couldn't help but watch as her long brown legs seemed to go on forever. Lizzy put her long finger under Sally's chin and had her stand again.

"I have never had a woman suck my tits. Pet you may be the first." Lizzy whispered.

I thought Sally would cum right there she was so excited. Sally lifted Lizzy's small tit from the bra cup and proceeded to make love to it. Lizzy flung her head back her eyes closed as she reveled in the attention. Sally move to her other tit fondling the first one. Lizzy gained control and gently took her tit from Sally's mouth.

"Very good my pet. You may be called upon to do that often!" Sally looked so proud.

Lizzy kissed her firmly. I could hear Sally whimper. Lizzy sat on the edge of the bed the covers pulled off her dark skin contrasted with the white sheets. She pulled a pillow from the bed and placed it on the floor between her spread legs. "Kneel Pet!"

Sally's legs seemed to collapsed she moved so quickly. Lizzy again put her long brown fingers under Sally's chin pulling it up closer to her face.

"Pet. I am not a lesbian but I do like to cum. I will not lick your pussy but considering how good you made my tit's feel..." I could see Sally squirm her ass lower anticipating what she was about to hear. "...If you would like... you may be the first woman to lick my pussy!" Lizzy taunted her.

Sally started to dive in but Lizzy stopped her.

"Pet! Listen to me. You may use your tongue only! I am going to suck Danny's cock you must not let me cum before he does! When he cums in my mouth and after I cum I'll share his cum with you! Do you understand?"

"Yes Madam!" Sally's voice quivered in anticipation.

"Now if you are a really good pet and do not cum before then. I'll let Danny fuck your pussy for as long as it takes to fill your pussy with his cum. You may have as many orgasms as you wish." Lizzy tilted Sally's face higher for affect. "But if you cum before he fucks you, that will be the last one for tonight and you will sleep on the floor and not in the bed with us. Are we clear Pet?"

"Yes Madam. I understand!" Sally whispered desperately wanting to get started.

"Good now get licking!" Lizzy kissed Sally long and hard.

She released her chin her slender fingers caressing Sally's hair as she lapped at her pussy. I was hard inside my shorts as the erotic scene unfolded in front of me.

"Danny, you better hurry I don't know how long either of us can hold out!" Lizzy warned. I removed my shorts. The sight of Sally's white cheeks buried inside Lizzy's black legs and pussy had me dripping with precum. We quickly found a position we could all enjoy and I offered my cock for Lizzy to pleasure me.

She looked up her eyes were already glassy. I could hear Sally lapping at her dripping cunt. Lizzy was inexperienced but obviously she had put a lot of thought into all of this. I had a feeling as Charles once told me "still waters run deep" Sally and I would soon learn how deep her waters ran.

Lizzy's lips held on tight as her tongue caressed the head of my dick. The long fingers of her hand wrapped around the base of my cock stroking me.

Like her pussy she couldn't handle the size of my cock, and I wasn't about to try and force myself any deeper. I had Sally here if I need that! Lizzy was moaning I could see Sally rubbing her pussy on the pillow. Lizzy pulled free.

"Not yet Pet! He's not ready!" Sally pulled from Lizzy's pussy. I looked down and saw Lizzy slender hand go behind Sally's head and guide her back to her pussy. "Don't stop!"

Lizzy thrust her cunt back in Sally's face.

"I'm going to cum!" I announced not wanting Sally to lose. I filled Lizzy's mouth. My own orgasm consumed my attention. I wasn't aware of how much Lizzy came until Sally pulled back her face drenched in female cum.

"Do not cum Pet!" Lizzy gargled.

Lizzy pulled Sally's head up, she opened her mouth and Lizzy let my cum drip into Sally's mouth. Lizzy then kissed her. I watched as they swirled the cum between them. My cock wasn't really hard but when Sally raised her ass still locked on Lizzy I knew what she wanted. I stroked my cock a couple of times, I teased her slit. She pulled away from Lizzy.

"Fuck me sir PLEASE! I NEED TO..." I slammed my hard enough cock in her pussy. "...CUM!"

Sally was pulling Lizzy to her and pushing back on me, her ass quivered as her orgasm took hold.

"I love you Lizzy! I love being your Pet!" She kissed Lizzy again and again. I was hard now fucking her good. Sally was consumed in lust. "Thank you Madam. Thank you for letting me please you!"

Sally's head was now in Lizzy's lap. Lizzy reached down and pinched Pet's nipple firmly.

"Cum for me Pet. Feel my husband's big cock in your greedy pussy. The cock that should be in the pussy you just worshiped. Cum for me and I'll buy you a leash and collar."

Sally's pussy contracted around my cock when she heard that. She was dripping on the floor.

"YES. Oh yes Madam I am cumming for you. Please may I wear your collar?" She begged. Sally was cumming. She pulled off my cock and slipped gently on top of the pillow her body racked with spasms.

"Yes pet. You may wear our collar but only in our bedroom. It just wouldn't do to have my husband's aunt present herself in public as a slut. No pet that will not do." Lizzy bent down and caressed Sally's cheek. "Not unless we ask you to that, that is! Now when he cums in you, come wake me you have one last present to give me!"

Lizzy walked out the door. I helped Sally to the bed. She sucked my hard cock clean then spread her pussy and guided me back in. I released her bra letting her tit's free to entice me.

"Fuck me sir, but please take your time coming. I think I might burst if she has her way with me too soon!" I kissed Sally then proceed to fuck her.

Sally had several mini orgasms before I filled her pussy. She was going to go get Lizzy but she was spent. I found Lizzy just outside the door listening to Sally's cries of passion.

"Is she ready?" Lizzy teased.

"You are a wicked, wicked wife, and she loves it!" I teased.

Lizzy took my hand and led me back to the chair. I was glad in away. I needed the rest but really just so I could just watch. Lizzy had removed her bra and was now naked.

"You have been a very good pet now I just have a few more tasks and you can rest for tomorrow night's activities."

Sally couldn't believe there would be more. Lizzy laid beside Sally on the far side from me. She laid on her side her head supported by her elbow and hand. Lizzy kissed Sally gently her free hand caressed Sally's face and then worked down to her tits.

"Your tits are so big Pet. Too bad I'm not gay. I might be tempted to suck them."

Lizzy bent over and kissed one nipple. Sally sighed in frustration. Lizzy's hand went lower. Her long slender fingers and flat palm rubbed Sally's stomach. Reaching lower she rubbed across Sally's mons and over her clit.

"Madam I'm..." Sally started to stop her.

"Shh my pet just let Lizzy make you happy!" Lizzy's long fingers wrapped over Sally's pussy and disappeared inside. Sally spread her legs wide opening up her pussy for Madam. Lizzy withdrew her fingers dripping with my cum and offered them to Sally. She greedily licked them clean. Lizzy returning to coat them again. This time she stopped at Sally's tit and smeared it around her nipple.

"There my pet, this is what you want right?" Lizzy hissed.

Sally lifted her breast and licked my cum and her pussy from her tit. Lizzy kissed her on the lips.

"You taste heavenly Pet!" Lizzy whispered.

Her fingers were deep in Sally's pussy. Sally thrusting her pussy so Lizzy could go deeper. This time Lizzy coated her own nipple then offered it to Sally.

"Here my pet try the chocolate version!" Lizzy teased. "When I have Danny's baby will you suckle my milk?"

"Yes Madam!" Sally moaned.

Lizzy's fingers were now back in Sally's gaping cunt. She brought them up to Sally's nipple and coated it again. Lizzy leaned over and sucked the nipple clean. Sally moaned near orgasm.

"Pet would you like to feed my babies. Let them suckle milk from these big tits? Lizzy's fingers dipped deep in Sally's pussy. Sally was so ready to cum she couldn't answer. "Would you like to be my milk cow Pet?" Sally thrusted her pussy up and grabbed Lizzy's hand forcing it tight against her clit.

"You would like that Pet wouldn't you? Do you want Danny to milk your tits? Or suckle them like he did when he was a baby?" Sally seemed shocked Lizzy knew that.

"Do you want you want to feed our babies. Your babies Sally? Cum for me Sally. Cum for me and I'll have babies we both can feed. Think of your big udders hanging down while our babies suckle those massive tits. Cum now Pet!"

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers