3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I protested Danny played his hand. Win, lose, or draw he sent me after Kat, and if I wanted, Christi. Danny knew any outcome would be up to me, leaving himself off the hook. Did I ever mention how smart he is?

I found Kat waiting for me at the cabana we had all spent the week in. According to Kat, Danny called, but all he would share was when I would arrive. Upon seeing her I started sobbing that she had left me. Kat wrapped her arms around me just like my grandmother Val use to. Kat stroked my hair and whispered that everything would be ok. I so wanted to believe her.

After lunch we headed to the beach in our bikinis, not long after I saw Christi in her uniform looking on. Our eyes met, she looked happy to see me, but I could see the anxiety Christi had as her eyes searched mine for answers.

I came to get Kat, not just for Danny but for myself. I was conflicted about Christi, part of me wanted her to come, and part of me wanted her to stay. Danny could have told me what to do, but he didn't. He was letting me decide and I knew he would support me whatever I did.

I probably hurt Christi when I looked away not giving her an answer. Kat too seemed disappointed but didn't say anything. When I gathered the courage to look back Christi was gone.

Kat and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at a restaurant alone. She never mentioned Christi and when I did Kat would change the subject. It was clear she was not about to try and sway me either.

Back at the cabana Kat and I prepared for bed in separate rooms. I heard the knock on the front door. When I came out Christi was in the living room with Kat. They were kissing.

"Good night Lizzy." Kat said as she walked Christi in the direction of her bedroom.

"Lizzy." Christi greeted me warmly but cautiously.

Could I blame her after the way I treated her earlier?

"Kat!" I called out just as they entered the bedroom.

Leaving Christi in her room Kat came out pulling the door closed behind her.

"I want you to come home with me." I blurted out emotionally.

"Ok, but what about Christi?" Kat whispered as she caressed my face.

"I don't know?" I sobbed.

"Don't you think it's time you found out?" Kat asked bluntly.

I just stood there unable to move. Kat kissed my cheek and wiped my tear.

"I love you Lizzy, goodnight."

Kathryn opened her door and went in, she closed the door but left it open just a crack. Kat had left me for Christi.

I ran to my room closing the door. I cried for a few minutes feeling completely alone. In my desperation I called home. Cindy answered the phone.

"Lizzy?" Danny asked as Cindy handed him the phone.

"Danny!" I started crying. "I messed up bad!"

"Tell me baby." He asked calmly.

"She's with Christi!" I sobbed in the phone.

"Did you give her the ring?" He asked.

"No. I want to come home!" I was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Lizzy? Remember the day I proposed?" Danny asked. "Remember how you made me come to you?"

"Yes." I sniffled.

"Open the box and take out the ring." He suggested.

"Now?"

"Yes baby now." Danny replied.

I opened the outer and inner box and knew he was right. Danny knew me better than myself.

"Danny are you sure?" I squealed in happiness.

"Remember what I said last night?"

"Sometimes when you let go, you get more love back than you gave." I repeated.

"Make sure she opens the case with Christi." Danny insisted.

We hung up and I just sat there for a moment stunned that Danny knew all along what I needed. The question was, was he doing this for the family and Kat? Or did he also know my secret as well? Right now it didn't matter. I had rings to deliver.

I opened my door and looked across the hall. Kat's door was still open just slightly. I grinned now, like Danny she had done this on purpose. I looked in the opening, the soft flicker of light filled the room as candles burned. I could smell the fragrance as I peered closer to the opening. My timing couldn't have been better. Did Kat plan this as well?

The shadow outlined her full breast as it dangled just above Christi's moist lips. The tip of her nipple disappeared and pulled taunt just as her whimper reached my ears. Oh God they were so beautiful together.

I watched as Kat caressed Christi. Fingers and lips, tongues and legs intertwined. Moans and quiet whispers I longed to hear waited just inside the door. My left hand moved between my legs and rubbed the sensitive spot they had not yet reached with each other.

"Yes!" I heard Kathryn moaned.

I closed my eyes so I could focus on my fingers pleasuring myself. Just then I enjoyed my first shudder. I wanted to look and see what they were doing but my pussy begged for more attention.

"Yes?" Kat asked?

This time the voice was close and clear. I opened my eyes and there she stood opening the door facing me. My eyelids were heavy with lust, I looked past Kat and saw Christi looking at me frigging my pussy.

"Oh Kat! I am so sorry!" I blurted out. I pulled my hand from my panties and handed her the box. "I brought this for you."

Kat looked back at Christi, taking my arm she led me into the hall and started to close the door behind her.

"Please can we go inside your room?" I pleaded.

Kat looked into my eyes and found her answer. A slight grin formed, she kissed me quickly and led me into her bedroom. Christi was sitting up now, god she is beautiful. Her concern turned to curiosity as Kat led me to sit beside her.

"Lizzy has something for me." Kat whispered showing Christi the gift wrapped box. "I would like you to open it."

"Me?" Christi asked.

Kat looked at me to make sure she read me right. I felt the weight of the world slip from my shoulders. Danny was right, I was going to get back more than I gave.

"Yes Christi, I would like you to open it." I announced.

Kat gave me the box, I gave it to Christi. As she started to open it Kat reached for my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. I knew then Kat would never leave me.

I don't remember being this excited to see someone open a present even at Christmas. Christi removed the bow and then the outer box. Her hands trembled as she held the small velvet covered case. Christi looked at us both after she lifted the lid.

"But why two?" Christi looked at Kat puzzled.

"Because Lizzy wants us both home where we belong." Kat explained.

Christi was stunned as it started to sink in. She looked at Kat and then me. I took Kat's ring and placed it back on her finger. I took the second ring and held it up to Christi.

"Danny and I would like you to be part of our family." I offered.

Christi lunged at me pinning me to the bed. Her lips pressed to mine as I invited her tongue inside. We kissed for several moments before Christi pulled up.

"Yes! I can't believe you came all the way to ask me that." There was lust in her eyes and a fierceness in her voice. "I want to make love to you!"

I was not prepared for such an outburst and in my surprised state I looked at Kat for support. Kat realized my predicament and quickly stepped in.

"Christi darling maybe another time?" Kathryn whispered brushing Christi's hair to the side. "I have a better idea, let me hold you while Lizzy shows you something."

"Mom!" I protested. "I thought we agreed?"

Christi by now understood the position she put me in but was intrigued by the suggestion she was about to learn something juicy.

"Baby, Christi deserves to know before she makes the final decision." Kat replied with a wink.

"Right now?"

Kat gave me a naught grin, Christi looked at her then back at me. I knew Kat wanted this and the dampness between my legs confirmed I did too. Kat pulled Christy into her lap as I stood up beside them.

Leaning over I gave Kat a long sensuous kiss. Only when she whimpered did I pull back and then kissed Christy. My hand moved to Christi's shoulder as I broke our kiss I gripped her chin gently.

"I'm not here." I whispered in her ear.

Christi was taken back at first but as I guided her lips to Kat she seemed to understand. Kat took Christi from me and pulled her into a loving kiss. Christi wrapped her arms around Kat and pulled her tight as they continued to make out. I moved behind Kat and softly stroked her hair. Kathryn pulled from Christi and offered me her whole head. Left hanging Christi looked at me bewildered.

"Her breast." I mouthed without making a sound.

Not quite sure what was happening Christi tilted her head in a questioning way.

"I'm not here." I repeated softly.

Christi's eyes followed mine to Kat's chest. Her eyes grew big as she quickly understood the game. With unbridled passion Christi attacked Kat's tit.

"MMMmmm." Kat cooed opening her eyes briefly to acknowledge her approval.

I finished my massage and let Kat roll Christi to the side. They were locked in another kiss when I guided Kat lower over Christi. Kat kissed every inch of Christi starting at her neck. By the time she let the second nipple slip between her teeth Christi was moaning in desire.

Standing beside the bed I watched intently. Christi opened her eyes only to find me pleasuring myself again. She looked up and down my body, one hand inside my panties, the other pulling on my nipple under my top.

Christi's eyes were pleading as Kat continued to slowly pleasure her body. I knew what she wanted but I continued to tease her.

"Please take them off!" Christi hissed.

"Shhh, I'm not here." I whispered.

Kat looked up briefly, chuckled, and then proceeded to kiss her way lower. I continued to tease Christi a bit longer. She groaned in frustration as the two of us kept her on the edge. I pulled my top off and let her watch me squeeze my tit and tug my nipple, all the while my other hand still hidden in my panties out of sight.

"Oh God EAT ME!" Christi yelled out.

Her hands forced Kat between her legs as her back arched and her stomach tightened in response. The sound of Kat lapping at her sodden pussy filled the room. Christi continued to gaze at me lustily. I moved behind Kat and slid over her turned up ass.

With my tits resting just over Kat's ass cheeks my hands rubbed her back and kneaded her shoulders. Kat's muffled moan told me her desires were progressing as well. Looking at me over Kat's shoulders I could see Christi was close to cumming.

With devilish intentions I gently gripped Kat's hair and pulled her face from Christi's pussy.

"Aaarrrgggghhhhh!" Christi protested. "I need to cum!"

Christi's legs strained to raise her cunt to reconnect with Kat but I pulled her further away. Christi reached down to rub her pussy but I smacked her hand away. She glared at me now as I denied her pleasure. I only grinned back.

Releasing Kat I allowed her to eat Christi anew. Christi's orgasm may have subsided but her desire hadn't. Not wanting to forget Kat I now reached under her and gripped her tits. Her body shivered accompanied by another muffled moan.

Christ looked on as I played with Kat's tits. We both knew this drove Kat crazy and Christi seemed pleased I knew it. I knew the time would soon come but I wasn't finished yet. I reached over and gripped Christi's ankles and pushed them up and out.

"Oh God yes! Eat me Kat! Make me cum for your baby!" Christi hissed.

The bed now quivered as her hips rotated with me in control of her legs. Christi's chest was heaving, her hands guiding Kat to her most sensitive places. Before long Christi was once again on the verge of orgasm.

This was all too much even for me. My desire was building out of control. I knew I needed to show her my secret soon. I released her legs and pulled Kat from her pussy again.

"NO YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Christi wailed.

Ignoring her protests I did something I rarely do. I moved beside Kat and kissed her long and juicily. I prefer Danny's cum to pussy but I was overcome with passion now too.

"You cum when she cums." I whispered to Christi.

"I thought you weren't here?" She continued to protest.

"We need to shut her up." I chuckled to Kat.

Kathryn knew what was on my mind. As I pulled her legs Kat raised up on her knees and soon Christi was smothered with Kat's dripping pussy.

Standing up I slid off my panties and watched as Christi accepted her fate and proceeded to worship Kat. I was standing at the end of the bed, Christi's legs draped over the edge. Kat was facing away on her hands and knees taunting Christi with her pussy.

Christi's hands were pushing or pulling Kat's ass cheeks trying to control her movements. It wasn't my favorite scene but it was perfect for the night. My long black fingers wrapped over my mons and fingered my cunt.

Except when Danny makes love to me, I could finally enjoy myself the way that makes me most happy. Watching someone else make love. Especially two women. It started with just curiosity when I was young listening to my mom Sharon and my Grandmother Val make love.

It turned sexual when I found some old tapes hidden in the basement years after Val passed away. They weren't very good quality but for a nineteen year old learning her own sexuality they were award winning performances.

Some were fixed angles, the newest ones were taken by a third person. I always wondered if it was my dad or another lover of theirs. I remember the first time I orgasmed watching them, it was so intense I thought my mom would know just by looking at me that day.

Later in college I would find ways to spy on friends when they made love. After Danny and I got married, I insisted Sally stay with us just so I could watch them make love. Sally learned soon enough but promised not to tell Danny.

I think he knows now but won't admit it. I'm too embarrassed to tell him. I did tell Kat, you might say she seduced it out of me. Oh how I love watching her make love. She lets me watch her and Danny often. On special occasions she let me watch her with Nikki.

Seeing Kat with Christi is so fucking hot. Just knowing they love each other gets me even more excited. My pussy is dripping past my fingers now, it won't be long before this urge to climax will be more than I can resist.

"Hurry Kat!" I hiss through clenched teeth.

They can hear me now as my fingers churn deep in my twat. My wrist is starting to cramp, my left nipple is burning from twisting it. Looking down I see Christi's hand move to her pussy. I slap it away keeping her from pleasuring herself.

Over my moans I hear her groan in protest as Kat grinds her pussy hard on Christ's mouth. Again her hand reaches to pleasure herself. Again I swat it away both of our hands stinging from the force. I spank her clit to warn her. Her legs struggle to find the edge of the bed to protect her sex.

"Lizzy!" Kat cries out huskily.

I look to see her ass moving in a fevered pitch. Yes! I think to myself. I'm ready, please mom hurry!

"Cumming ........................................................" Kat shrieks.

I pinch my clit between two fingers and tug it side to side. My pussy explodes as the room fills with joyous celebration from Kat and wails of frustration from Christi. My own body is in shambles as my orgasm rocks me to the core.

I fall to my knees between Christi's legs. Her hands once again reach for her pussy. With a surge of energy I grab her hands and force my tongue deep in her cunt. "But Lizzy ..................!" Christi protested.

I released her wrists and pulled her legs over my shoulders. Her hands gripped my hair firmly and soon her frustration was forgotten as Christi rode my face to her own massive orgasm. Her legs clamped my head holding me from moving.

Only when her clit was too sensitive did she release me. Kat looked at me with a happy grin letting me know she understood. Christi glowing in her post orgasmic blissed reached down and offered to pull me up.

I slithered over her body until our lips met and our tongues shared the passion of the moment. When we parted Christi pulled Kat near and just held us both. Not a word was said for a long time.

"I thought you...........?" Christi broke the silence.

"Lizzy isn't a lezzy." I reminded her.

"I just like to watch." I giggled. "It may never happen again."

Christi didn't seem to understand what just happened. She looked at Kat to see if there was something she missed.

"Sally only once, twice with me." Kat nodded. "Christi, we haven't told Danny."

"So he doesn't know?" Christi reeled in thought.

"He probably knows but I haven't told him." I confessed.

"So all this time ............... you just watch?" Christi asked. You could see Christi thinking back to all the times she saw me with Sally and the others.

"I like to cuddle and kiss afterword. Just no icky stuff." I teased.

"So you will spend the night?" Christi beamed.

"Of course she will." Kat agreed.

I left Christi and Kat talking as I went to clean up and call Danny. We talked about the kid's day and how much I missed them, and him. When I joined Kat and Christi they too had freshened up.

Still naked we cuddled together.

"Go ahead ask her." Kat nudged Christi.

I could see her apprehension as Christi faced me.

"It's about Danny." Christi started nervously. "That morning here you pulled my dress up before you left me alone with him. Did you mean that?"

I'll admit it was a bit brazen even for me. I looked at Kat and knew she was right. If Christi were to come home with us she should know where she stood regarding Danny.

"As you know he's special.............."

"And he is your husband." Christi bluntly pointed out.

"Only because Kathryn is so unselfish." I looked at Kat knowingly. "You see Christi, I know Danny loves me, probably more than any man loves his wife.........."

"Lizzy you don't have to do this." Kat protested.

"It's true Kathryn, and you know it." I replied with tears in my eyes. "Christi, Danny's true love is his mom. He loves her so much he let Kat leave to be with you."

"Then why are you here?" Christi asked, she herself starting to tear up.

I looked over at Kat and stared deep in her eyes. I could not only see it, I could feel it. It was Kat that brought me here. Kat wanted to know if I loved her as much as she loved me.

Danny was right sometimes when you let go, you get more love back than you give. Kat let go of Danny and me. It was only fair I give her Christi, Danny, and me in return. My lips quivered, I had never said it before.

"I'm here because I'm in love with my mother in-law." I admitted as I looked deep in Kat's eyes. "She loves you Christi.........." Turning to my new lover I met her damp eyes " ......... I love you Christi............ I want you both to come home where you belong."

"What about Danny?" Christi asked desperate for an answer.

"The offer still stands ........." I looked to Kat for confirmation. Christi looked with me, Kat nodded in agreement. "........ if that's what you want."

"If that is what Danny wants." Kat chimed in.

"I understand." Christi hugged me sobbing.

"One last question?" Christi said after hugging Kathryn. "When do we leave?"

Danny

"Lizzy honey, it's time to go." I whispered with a gentle shake.

"Danny what time is it?" Sleeping beauty asked a bit startled.

"Almost four." I explained as she sat up still drowsy.

"Were late!" Lizzy exclaimed.

"Nah, just talked to mom, the kids are playing so we'll be just fine." I kissed her softly. "You bring Rusty and I'll get the kids buckled in."

This is my favorite kind of day. Home with the kids, nothing to do, and nowhere I really have to be. We drove down the coast and pulled in the parking lot. We each took a kid and headed for the condo. Rusty followed until he spotted Hunter on the beach.

Kat was waiting to take Casen, Cindy ran in to get Mikayla from Lizzy. I went to the fridge and grabbed two cold beers, handing one to Lizzy as I guided her to the patio. It had rained earlier but the sun was out now. It was mid-sixties, Sharon and Nikki had on light sweaters, Christi had on a wind breaker.