3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just me." My wife explained.

"Thank God, I thought they'd never leave!" I teased.

In that moment I knew I had won her back.

Lizzy stood nervously not quite sure what to do next. It reminded me of the day I proposed.

"Now don't move, you have me where you want me." I teased her.

Lizzy started to smile broadly now.

"Do you have me where you want me?" Lizzy giggled.

"Not yet, let me get closer and I will." I laughed.

"Danny!" Lizzy squealed as I wrapped my hands around her and gripped her ass.

"I love you Elizabeth Masters."

"I love you Daniel Masters." Lizzy replied. A seriousness in her tone suggested there was a deeper meaning behind the words.

I let my hands glide up over her waist along her slender back. Lizzy looked up at me her doe like eyes pierced deeply into mine. My hands released the clasp of her bra, Lizzy allowed me to remove it never breaking our gaze.

Her tits settled lower on her chest, the almost black areolas and stiff nipples tempting me to break our concentration. With utmost softness I caressed her charms, Lizzy struggled to maintain her composure.

Undaunted I tweaked each fat nipple then moved lower for a new destination. When my fingers located the top of her panties Lizzy gripped my wrists.

"Danny I need to tell you ............." She started to explain.

"Shh." I smiled.

"But .....?" Lizzy protested.

"Trust me." I whispered. "Now close your eyes."

Lizzy closed her eyes and drifted back in my arms. I laid her gently on the steps and spread her legs. I could smell her heavenly scent as I brushed against the gusset of her panties.

"Oh Danny!" Lizzy moaned as she wiggled in front of me.

I munched on the gauzy material of her panties, Lizzy arched her back in response. Gripping the top of her panties I rolled them over her hips and along her long slender legs as she folded them above my head.

I pushed her legs against her chest and focused on her puckered rose bud.

"Please don't tease me." Lizzy moaned.

I plunged my tongue deep in the vise like orifice, Lizzy clamped it shut even harder. We've never tried anal, at least not with my cock, tonight would be no different. Still I liked to keep her guessing and this always distracted her.

Spreading her legs as wide as the staircase Lizzy's pussy gaped open the early signs of excitement started to seep.

"Show me pink." I grunted.

Lizzy loved this part as much as I did. With a naughty smile her long slender fingers splayed her pussy open for me to savor.

"It's all pink on the inside!" Lizzy squealed.

I searched her eyes and saw a happiness that had been missing recently. I hesitated just to tease her, Lizzy gripped my hair firmly forcing my face against her sex.

"Make me come like your mother taught you!" Lizzy now growled at me.

I closed my eyes and gripped her hands. I could feel it now, I sensed it the moment I saw her on the steps, but now I knew it was true.

Thinking back to one of the earliest lessons Kathryn taught me I started to orally satisfy me wife. Lizzy's fingers combed through my hair. I tugged one juicy pussy lip then letting it slip out and snap back to join the other.

I licked under the nub of her clit until her hips pressed her sex hard against my teeth. At just the last moment I drove my tongue deep inside her overheated pussy making her squeal in protest.

"Oh God you do that even better that Kat." Lizzy complimented me. "Hurry Danny I need you inside me."

That usually worked but not tonight, I had an empty house and a willing wife, Lizzy would need to beg before this night was over. I used every trick in the book on her pussy, many of them multiple times before she caved in.

There on the steps leading to the second level Lizzy had her first tormented climax. Pushing my head from between her legs, Lizzy almost fell those last few steps as her body rocked in orgasm. I picked her up in my arms and carried her up to the bedroom.

Carrying her up was not an issue since Lizzy is now back to her weight since before she gave birth. She has worked long and hard to accomplish this. It was never an issue with me, to be honest I preferred the few extra pounds. For Lizzy it was an important goal she set and I am happy she followed it through.

Lizzy looked up at me from the bed with glassy eyes as I finished undressing.

"I love you Danny." Lizzy said in almost a dreamy state.

"I know Liz." I grinned.

"No you don't, I really mean it...." She almost argued.

"Then show me." I replied knowing what she really meant.

"Ok I will!" Lizzy replied defiantly. "I get top."

This was a good sign. Lizzy loved to be on top, to be in control so to speak. She had the freedom to move about, to express herself. It had been some time since she insisted on being there. I welcomed the offer.

I laid back as Lizzy moved on top of me. She gripped my cock and slowly started to stroke me. I had teased her and expected her to tease me in exchange.

"I talked to Sally today." Lizzy mentioned out of nowhere.

This was odd I thought. Sally lives with Bill just across town, we see them often but true to my word Sally and I have not been together since my Uncle George passed. I was going to say something but Lizzy put a finger to my lips.

"I talked to Mary as well." Lizzy giggle raising an eyebrow. "I also talked to Nikki and my mom Sharon."

It was obvious where she was going but why? I wanted to speak but thought better of it.

"I talked to Kat and Christi." Lizzy whispered.

It was the way she looked at me that made my heart skip a beat. Holding up one finger indicating I should wait a moment Lizzy raised up and guided my cock to the opening of her pussy. Slowly my engorged manhood disappeared inside my wife's cunt.

"I'll never again take that feeling for granted." Lizzy said soberly.

Her long black frame descended over mine. The softness of her small breasts pressed firmly against me.

"Tell me about her." Lizzy looked up her chin resting on my chest.

"Who?" I asked confused.

Did Lizzy think I had a mistress? Someone on the side? I would never.....

"Your mom." Lizzy stunned me.

"Kat?" I stupidly asked.

Lizzy grinned then shook her head no.

"Eve?"

"She is your mom isn't she?" Lizzy whispered.

Was would have been the proper tense, but I was too surprised she brought it up to care.

"Make love to me like you did to her the first time." Lizzy raised up dangling her tits in front of me. "Tell me all about how she tried to seduce you. Tell me about that bikini she wore just for her son."

My cock swelled as the memories flooded back about the time Eve and I had together.

Lizzy wiggled sliding down, I could feel my cock at the opening of her pussy. I tried to thrust but she made it clear she didn't want that.

"I need to know Danny."

Lizzy wiggled again this time the tip just entered her pussy.

I told Lizzy about how as a kid I spent part of the summer with my grandparents.

Lizzy slid further down my hard cock. Very slightly, maybe an inch.

I told her about the orange bikini Eve wore just when I came to stay, never when Charles was around however.

Lizzy wiggled her pussy sliding down another inch.

I told Lizzy about my dad Duane, and how Kat and I became physical. My cock swelled in her tight cunt. Lizzy drove me wild by not moving.

I told Lizzy about my birthday with Nikki and me making love. How Kat and I had intercourse that same night. I told Lizzy about how Eve and I made love that night as well. Since Lizzy is tormenting me by fucking me the same way Eve did she obviously knew that part.

Lizzy slid down my cock almost completely in her.

"So Charles knew you fucked his wife?" Lizzy screeched?

"He did." I replied embarrassed.

Lizzy wiggled again, I was in her fully now. Other than her painstakingly taking my cock we hadn't moved. Lizzy reached down and stroked my face.

"Daniel, I do love you. I'm sorry, I have been selfish and not always a good wife." Lizzy confessed.

I wanted to refute that statement but knew now was not the time. Lizzy clenched her pussy tight on my cock. For the first time she moved up, just a little and then pushed down trying to get my cock deeper.

"I love you Elizabeth. Somehow I have always known this day would come. I'm so happy it's now!"

Lizzy slipped up my chest my cock barely able to stay in her. We kissed as she worked my cock back in her pussy.

"Now fuck me nice and slow. I want to feel every inch stretch this pussy before you fill it up the first time." Lizzy said cryptically.

I knew this would be special, it had been almost a year since I filled her pussy more than once in a single night. Lizzy pushed herself up and impaled her tight cunt over my manhood. It felt like she rolled a too small condom over it.

Her skinny ass bounced with purpose, Lizzy's titties danced on her chest for my enjoyment. I truly love this woman. She is spunky, sassy, but also strong, and practical. Lizzy is a wonderful mother not only to our children but the three I had with Nikki and of course Cindy who we adopted.

It didn't surprise me she asked about Eve, well except that it took so long, and of course the timing. For Lizzy it's all about family. I laid back watching her concentrate on making me happy. Her Afro jiggled, she bit firmly on her lower lip. When she made love like this Lizzy is like a spring under pressure.

I knew just how to set her off.

I reached up and pulled her down on top of me. Thrusting up I buried my cock deep inside her. Lizzy moaned in protest, I could feel the heat of her body radiate over mine. I snaked my right hand over her back and between her ass cheeks.

"No Danny .........." Lizzy mumbled.

She knew what was coming, her body betrayed her protest. Lizzy wanted me to cum first. Dipping my finger in our combined excitement I rimmed her tight ass.

"OOHH...........Please cum in me!"

Pushing back on my finger Lizzy's pussy bottomed out on my cock. I knew her next move would send us both over the top. Lizzy's body tensed above me, she gave a sort of slithering move, she pulled up and one last plunge........

"Oh fuck I love you!" Lizzy screamed.

My finger was lodged in her ass, my cum spewing cock painted her pussy walls a milky white. I too was climaxing. Groping and thrusting I pulled Lizzy off so we could consummate our coupling with a kiss.

"Can you spend the night?" I teased.

It was a gamble I was taking but I needed to know for sure. As you know it's not easy being married to me. Lizzy pushed herself up, perspiration collected at the hairline on her forehead. Her big brown eyes looked deep into mine.

"If I had their rings I would put them on the counter." I said honestly.

I was talking about Kat and Christi and Lizzy knew it. The offer was the same as before I proposed. Lizzy seem taken back and maybe a bit confused by my offer.

"No Danny it's not about that. I love them too you know?" Lizzy replied struggling to explain.

"Then what?" I asked.

"It's something Sally reminded me from years ago." Lizzy bent over and kissed me.

"And that is?"

"Eve and Kat raised you to make people happy." Lizzy grinned.

"And.......?"

"And ... I want to be happy!" Lizzy giggled.

"Well, if what we did so far didn't make you happy, there is only so much more we can do." I explained reaching for her ass again.

"You wish! Not going to happen anytime soon buster." Lizzy teased placing both hands under her ass. "The sex was great and we can still do that again ........... but, there is something I would like to talk to you about in the morning."

It was my turn to be taken back and maybe a bit confused. On the bright side Mr. Happy was awake and raring to go. If she wanted to talk in the morning I knew of a few things to kill some time until then!

It was about five in the morning when I took a shower and headed down stairs to the den. It was about six when I heard the shower running upstairs. Ten to seven Lizzy was curled up in my lap. I wrapped my arms around Lizzy and held her tight. She smelled wonderful.

"So you wanted to talk?" I kissed the back of her neck.

"Danny, Sally said if anyone can do it you can." Lizzy replied softly.

"And exactly is it you want me to do?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone but Scarlet may be pregnant." Lizzy confessed.

Scarlet is married to her younger brother Sam. They just got married this past July 4th. Sam transferred to the college Nikki and I attended two years ago. He will be graduating college in December, Scarlet in May of next year.

Oddly enough Sam and Scarlet live in the same small house I grew up in. George left it to me when he passed. When Sally moved out I let them stay rent free, they just pay the bills.

"May be pregnant? Lizzy she is or isn't." I laughed.

"Well ok she is." Lizzy replied in a huff.

"So of course you told everyone?"

"Just Sally, Kat, Christi, Nikki, and my mom." Lizzy grinned.

"Not Mary?" I teased.

"Well I may have mentioned it?" Lizzy giggled. "Then I was thinking Rachel is due in January........"

Rachel is Jr.'s wife Lizzy's older brother the pilot. They live in the house Lizzy grew up in just a few miles from Sam.

"Lizzy is there a point you are trying to make?" I asked confused.

Lizzy sat up in my lap and faced me. Her hands framed my face her eyes begged for understanding.

"Danny I want you to get them to move here." Lizzy burst out.

Its times like this that woman tests me. I wanted to protest, to explain how crazy this is. Then I remembered my youth and how Kat would challenge me as well.

"Have you even tried?" Mom would ask. "If it was easy I wouldn't need you." Was another.

Embarrassed with myself for being so childish I vowed to do better. Looking deep in those eyes I remembered what Lizzy said last night. "I want to be happy."

"So I assume you have a plan?" I asked calmly.

"I do, I want you to go talk to them." Lizzy grinned happy with herself. "In person."

She said it as if I was asking for her brothers to help move furniture, or watch the dog for a weekend. To Lizzy this was just another sale on a house for me to close. Or maybe to land a man on the moon? I replied the only way that made sense.

"Ok then."

Lizzy smiled broadly now.

"Where would they live?" I inquired.

"You're in real estate, figure it out."

"Ok then." I repeated knowing I had not only lost the battle but the war.

"I love you Daniel Masters!" Lizzy squealed in delight.

Popping up she ran to the stairs and stopped then looked back with a wonderful smile.

"Tonight you can be on top! I'm going back to bed and rest up." Lizzy teased.

"Ok then." I winked.

Lizzy had just come back down and was drinking coffee when the troops arrived home. I was on the couch looking at new listings. Cindy came running in and plopped in my lap.

"Daddy, Aunt Scarlet is going to have a baby!" Cindy announced proudly.

I looked over my shoulder at Lizzy. The look I got was priceless.

.................................................................................................................................................

I would have my chance to work on a solution soon enough but first the man upstairs threw me a bone. Mrs. Martinez informed Lizzy and me she and her husband would be moving out of state. Rafael had accepted a transfer from work that would allow them to live close to one of their children.

Mrs. Martinez would stay on through the end of the year but then would be babysitting her own grandchildren. Lizzy was disappointed to hear the news, I myself took it as a positive sign.

Just before Christmas Sam graduated from college. Lizzy insisted he and Scarlet join us in Florida for the holidays. I talked to Jr. and invited him and Rachel to come and visit as well. With the cast all expected to be assembled for the holidays I had but one more hurdle to jump.

One of the boys could buy or rent the house in back that Mrs. Martinez was no longer going to live in. Would they want to share or would they want separate homes? Who would get this house? Would either one even want it?

As fate would have it I soon had the answer I was looking for.

Bill had brought Sally over to the house one day a few days before Christmas. Lizzy and Christi were going to take Bill shopping for a Christmas gift for Sally. Kyle was at a friend's house, Kenzi, Mikayla, and Casen went with Kat and Nikki to the mall to see Santa.

Cindy and Hunter were out back with Rusty. Sally and I were in the kitchen talking among other things about Lizzy's request to have her bothers move closer. I laid out my plan to approach them and several housing options for them to consider if they were interested.

We discussed the scenarios that might play out including them both turning me down.

"Give me your hand." Sally asked seriously.

"What?" I stammered.

"Your hand." Sally insisted.

Reaching for my left hand Sally took it between hers and closed her eyes. I sat silently for several awkward moments. It had been years since she had done this. I could feel her love and happiness flow throughout my body.

"Ice cream." Sally jumped up releasing my hand.

"What?" I muttered.

Without replying Sally went to the door-wall and called Hunter and Cindy.

"How would you kids like to go get an ice cream?" Sally called out.

The positive reply was clear even from where I was sitting.

"Can Rusty come?" Hunter asked.

"I insist!" Sally laughed.

So off we went the four of us and one dog on a chilly but not especially cold winter day walking to our favorite soft serve ice cream stand. It reminded me of the time years ago when Cindy swung between Sally and me during a particularly difficult time for us all.

On the way back Hunter and I are walking in front with the dog. Cindy is talking non-stop behind us with Sally. We turn on Pine the same street the second house is located on just like we did years ago. Rafael and Mrs. Martinez have started to move out and are away for a few days.

We are within maybe five houses when around the corner pulls the same pickup with realtor signs in the back. He pulls into the drive beside our house and parks the truck. He jumps out and grabs a sign, turns and sees me. He knows the moment our eyes meet.

"Not you again!" He moans.

"Excuse me is that house for sale?" I asked laughing

"No just had some signs to get rid of. Thought this looked like a nice place to put one." He replied just like he did years ago.

"I'm sorry. Could you hold on one moment?" I asked him as I dialed my phone.

This time he just held out his hand. I slipped another fifty dollars in it just like last time.

He loaded up the sign and left even before I called the agent.

"What's he doing?" Hunter asks.

"This is how dad buys houses." Cindy laughed.

"You knew?" I asked Sally.

"You might say I had a feeling it was a good day to buy ice cream." Sally replied with a wink.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

It's May of 2016 Sam and Scarlet are on the way to Florida with Sharon and Nikki. Scarlet is due in a few weeks so they decided to leave right after Scarlet graduated college. Jr. and Rachel and their baby flew home this morning so Jr. can work tonight.

Jr and Sam both live on Pine Street now. They actually flipped a coin to determine which house they would get. All I know is Lizzy is happy and so am I. As for the rest of the family, well, I guess you could say the only tears shed were happy tears.

Sam found a good job to start right out of college. Jr. is now flying out of Daytona and occasionally Orlando. With an abundance of babysitters around them Lizzy is hoping for many nieces and nephews.