3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

Kat was following with Casen. Cindy and Mikayla had now joined the other kids in the sand. Rusty had found a perch on the side to keep an eye on them all. Christi stood to face Elizabeth.

"Kat said Danny told you. Are you sure you're ok with this?" Christi asked tentatively. "I could find something else to do."

Lizzy was affected by the selfless suggestion. She looked at Nikki to see her reaction before she answered. Nikki smiled and nodded her approval.

"Danny and I talked, he says we can afford for me not to work. I've always wanted to be an at home mom." Lizzy replied as her mom Sharon and Nikki stood. "The job is yours if you want it, I know Molly will approve."

There were hugs and kisses. I stayed around only long enough to confirm there were no hard feelings. Quite the contrary in fact. As women do they were planning lunches together and arranging schedules so Lizzy would have some time to herself.

"I love you son." Kat kissed me as I joined her on the beach.

I took Casen from her so she could join the other women back on the patio. I had a good feeling about this I told myself. The rest of the day was one of the best.

It's been just a couple of months since Christi took over for Lizzy at the management company. From all indications the transition has been made with little disruption for all concerned. Mrs. Martinez for sure thought she would be leaving.

It took a month for Lizzy and myself to convince her otherwise. The kids still have school, and even the youngest attend day care two days a week. We do this so they can learn to interact with kids other than their siblings.

On other fronts there is not much new to report. The first of March that would change. Taking Kat's suggestion to heart, on occasion I have accompanied Sharon, Lizzy's mother on business trips. Not often maybe every other month.

It was, and is the only time the two of us spend time together romantically. To my knowledge it has been a good plan to avoid what could be a sticky problem. That said you could imagine my surprise when I was informed Kat would be accompanying Sharon on her next trip.

I knew right away something was fishy. When Lizzy told me the dates involved my suspicions were confirmed even further. Kat would be gone March 1st, Christi's birthday.

My first instinct was to try and figure it out. My ultimate decision was not to. I decided that if information was freely given I would analyze it. On the other had I would take no action to search for it.

Friday February 28th I was home in the morning with Mrs. Martinez while Lizzy took her mom Sharon and Kat to the airport for their trip. I had an afternoon appointment down the peninsula and then offered to take Nikki to dinner since Sharon was gone.

Mrs. Martinez was going to watch the kids until I arrived home. Lizzy and Christi were going out with Molly and friends from work to celebrate Christi's birthday, which is tomorrow. Saturday the kids had planned to hold a big party for Christi at home.

My meeting went well enough but took longer than I anticipated. I arrived at the condo just after six for Nikki. Her day had not gone much better, the toilet in the main bathroom was not shutting off and the shower head in the master bedroom broke.

Nikki had bought replacement parts at the hardware for me to install. I had brought a change of clothes for our casual dinner but I had nothing to wear for working on the plumbing. Undeterred I decided these two small jobs would not take long.

Removing my work clothes, Nikki gave me some old sweats to slip on, and an old tee shirt. The sweats were mega too short but oh well. With the few tools we keep at the condo I was able to easily replace the toilet valve in no time.

The shower head which should have been easier, of course took longer. The salt air plays hell on steel pipes, even some stainless. The problem was the shower head was connected to some cheap steel pipe that had been chromed.

Announcing I had finished, I stood back proud of my handiwork. Looking at myself in the mirror I could only laugh at the mess I myself was. Some rust stains were on my nose and cheek but mostly at my forehead where I wiped sweat from my brow.

Nikki came in and just laughed. Here I was in her clothes, much too small and covered in rust head to toe. Nikki looked at the showerhead.

"Maybe you should use that before we leave?" She giggled.

It had been over a year since we last made love, for a moment I thought she might join me. When she turned and left the answer was clear. I showered alone and was drying off, hurrying as I was quite hungry by now.

I opened the door and there she stood without a stitch of clothing. It was Christi.

Was I shocked? I'd like to say I was surprised. I knew they were up to something but hadn't expected it here. I was in fact shocked.

"Why are you here?" I snapped at this lovely creature.

I looked for Nikki to see why she would spring this on me like this? I have a wife, a wife I love. A wife that has been struggling with her sexuality, and maybe my infidelities. I promised myself this would not happen unless she approved.

This blatant disregard for Christi's feelings and my responsibilities was unacceptable. Nikki needed to come here and explain herself.

I looked at Christi closely now. Naked and vulnerable my words had hurt her. I felt terrible for lashing out at her. It was Nikki that deserved my wrath, not Christi.

Christi was going to answer but her eyes led mine back to the direction of the bedroom door.

"She's gone now, hurry before he comes out!" We both heard. She bound in the room with her endless energy.

It was my wife Elizabeth. She was wearing my favorite lingerie heading straight for Christi by the bed. When Christi didn't answer Lizzy knew something was wrong.

"Is everything ok?" Lizzy asked.

She could see Christi was upset, but hadn't seen me yet as I was to one side. Shocked is the word. For Lizzy and me both. Christi's eyes led my wife's to mine.

"Oh! Danny, I can explain..."

Christi

It all sounded so fun and sexy when Lizzy suggested we surprise Danny for my birthday. We planned for weeks, Lizzy even called Sally to learn the best way to keep it a secret. Everyone pitched in, Kat was going with Sharon, Nikki would watch the kids. But standing here naked and alone when he came out of the bathroom and asked me why I was here? It all seemed .................. stupid.

Danny knew right away his words hurt me. He softened his glare and looked towards the bedroom door. I only learned later he thought Nikki set this up. That makes sense considering she was the only one in the house when he went in to take a shower.

When Lizzy pranced in all happy I could tell Danny knew who put me up to this. He was shocked, but so was Lizzy. If only Danny had seen Lizzy first like we planned, maybe then I wouldn't feel this way. Maybe I wouldn't feel cheap.

Part of me wanted to run and hide, part of me wanted to stay. I had come this far and now I was so close. So much time and effort went into setting this night up not only for me but for Lizzy. If I ran now we may never get another opportunity.

"Oh! Danny, I can explain..." Lizzy pleaded when she saw him by the bathroom door.

I thought she may have made a mistake saying that. I doubt she could see it but I did. When Danny grinned slightly I knew we had a chance. It only took milliseconds but we all glanced at each other several times.

"Danny, Lizzy was ................"

"Christi!" Danny interrupted me holding up one finger. "Hold that thought."

He had done this before and I didn't like it any more now than I did then. Then Danny focused on me just a bit too long. In those two or three seconds it was clear he was telling me something.

"Lizzy why is she here?" Danny now directed his seeming displeasure to his wife.

I say seemingly based only by his choice of words. Everything else about Danny led me to believe he wasn't mad at all. We may have caught him off guard but I soon realized Danny knew what was going on.

"I invited her." Lizzy replied defiantly. "

"Why would you do that?" Danny challenged her.

"You're her surprise birthday present." Lizzy giggled unaffected by his fake scorn. "Only you get the surprise."

"Why are you here then? You know that's not the way I do things." Danny said.

Kat warned me Danny preferred just one person. I wanted to explain but somehow I knew this was about more than just Danny and me. At first I thought he was trying to make a point but it was more than that too. I could feel the tension build in the room.

I looked at Lizzy, all of her confidence had drained from her body. Her lips quivered, Lizzy rocked in place, and she couldn't seem to find a place for her hands. Lizzy wasn't only scared she was terrified. I couldn't stand to see her like this any longer.

I had to save her and hopefully the night as well. I knew if I didn't get what I wanted Lizzy would lose another opportunity to reveal her secret. If she couldn't say it, I could.

"She wants to watch." I said boldly. "If we make love I promised Lizzy she could watch."

Danny looked at Lizzy for what seemed like hours, but it was only seconds. I expected him to say something to acknowledge what I just said. He loves her that much is clear, and he knew. With just a quick nod he turned his attention to me.

"You said if we make love. Is that what you want?" Danny whispered he eyes boring into mine.

"Yes." I replied clearly.

"Ok then." Dandy answered his attention never wandering from me.

There was a confidence in his voice like he knew all along this would happen, not just with me but with Lizzy as well.

I expected him to come closer but he stood firm. He asked, I answered, he agreed but oddly he didn't move. Then I remembered the morning at the resort when Lizzy offered me up. She said he wouldn't come to me then.

If I really wanted this I would have to go to him. Oh how I wanted this. I moved slowly in Danny's direction afraid he might change his mind any moment knowing Lizzy was watching.

When I was close enough the towel around his waist brushed up against me I stopped. I reached my hand up and caressed his cheek. My whole body was sending conflicting signals. My pussy was wet in anticipation, my nipples hard and stiff, my mouth suddenly dry.

Danny bent down and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever shared with anyone. It was like a gulp of creamy hot chocolate with a marshmallow melted in it. The warmth of his kiss seemed to radiate throughout my body warming every nerve ending.

I pulled the towel from his waist and then felt his stiff cock press against my stomach. Danny was warm and fresh. His arms caressed my sides then gripped the cheeks of my ass. Our lips had barely parted and then only to reposition for another kiss.

I don't even remember making our way to the bed. I do remember sliding back and gripping his cock to follow me. It was so big my hand couldn't reach around it and so long I was touching neither the head nor his balls.

When Danny started kissing my body there was something familiar about it. It had been almost twenty years since I made love to a man. And still.............

Danny lifted my ass and delved his tongue in my pussy. My body responded with a familiar shiver. OMG! It's Kat all over again! No man has ever made me feel this way and only one woman, Danny's mother Kat. Just like when she makes love to me, I wanted time to stand still.

My hand combed through his still damp hair, not to guide him but to stop him if he tried to bolt. I closed my eyes tight and thrusted my pelvis up hard against his mouth. Only the roughness of his day old beard reminded me it wasn't Kat.

I promised Lizzy we would do this together, for now at least she was on her own. The pleasure in my body left no room for another input, my pussy was greedily demanding all of my attention. I bucked hard against Danny's expert tongue.

Danny has my ass raised almost to the point just my shoulders were still touching the bed. My legs draped over his shoulders, my toes starting to curl with my desires. It had been a good fifteen minutes and unlike Kat he hadn't teased me once.

Danny licked along my perineum, a favorite spot, then flicked my clit before smothering it with kisses. He tested my asshole then nibbled on my engorged labia's. Danny wasn't teasing me he was taking me on a journey.

With most of my senses in overload it's a wonder I heard it. I opened my eyes to find the overhead lights out and just soft glow from a lamp on the dresser. I searched for the sound and located Lizzy in the overstuffed chair.

Lizzy's eyes were half open, her right hand snaked between her dark legs, her left hand mashing her tit firmly to her chest. For a few seconds our eyes connected, Lizzy pulled her glistening fingers from her pussy and spanked her clit.

She was waiting for me to cum! I couldn't make out how wet she was but I could hear it. Looking between my legs I could see my excitement making its way over my neatly trimmed V heading for my stomach.

I looked a little higher and found Danny waiting to make eye contact with me. His eyes never left mine, I soon realized he was waiting for permission to make me cum. I must have had four mini orgasms by now, they were satisfying but left me wanting another and another.

Did I really want a big one to end it all? I heard Lizzy fingering herself again followed by the smack of her clit and now the desperate moan for relief. Still Danny focused on me, he could have looked up at his wife but he never did.

For now I was his lover. I closed my eyes and knew I owed her.

"Lizzy come with me." I whispered.

I think I heard "YES." from her but I can't be sure. What I do know is my clit exploded when Danny flicked it side to side. I know my stomach tightened, by back arched and some woman was screaming bloody murder somewhere in this room.

I opened my eyes to find a pair look back at mine. Even in the dim light I knew they were Lizzy's dark brown and not Danny's blue eyes. Her lips moved in against mine. Her hand caressed my stomach and over my mound but fortunately avoiding my clit.

"Where's Danny?" I gasped as our lips parted.

"Shhhh. It's ok, he'll be right back. I sent him to clean up." Lizzy giggled. "You squirted a bit."

"What?" I tried to protest. "Are we done?"

I must have looked terrified or disappointed or both.

"Oh baby." Lizzy gave me a quick peck. "You have just started."

I saw a shadow move across the room. Lizzy's black hand made its way up my stomach and gripped my tit as she started to leave. I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Please stay." I whimpered.

Her white teeth glistened as a big smile crossed her face. "You'll enjoy it more if you're alone with him." Lizzy laughed.

I held firmly to her wrist but she stood anyway.

"Don't worry, I'll be back later."

Lizzy looked at her wrist until I released it, moving to Danny she kissed him.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours." She said to Danny before she left closing the door behind her.

We were clearly alone, and would be for some time. The months, weeks, and now days in anticipation were too much for me. The orgasm I just experience will be on my top ten list maybe forever, but I came here to get fucked.

"I need you in me!" I blurted out in desperation.

"Ok then." Danny teased me repeating the words from earlier.

I spread my legs and pulled Danny over me. With a gentleness I didn't expect Danny guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I've had male lovers in the past, I've used many different dildos and vibrators over the years. None of that prepared me for what was entering my body at this very moment.

I had heard the girls talk and make jokes, Kat even warned me before she left. Even when I saw and held it, it didn't register with me. When I groaned Danny stopped.

"Please don't." I mumbled.

I knew the moment I said it he might be confused. Did that mean don't stop or don't go any further? I locked my heels behind his shins, my hands gripped his ass and urged him to continue. Danny read the signals I clearly sent and probed further in my sex.

I'm not sure what I expected but it wasn't this. Danny moved with purpose but not speed. My pussy still throbbing from the earlier orgasm appreciated his patience. He slowly continued filling me until I truly could take no more.

My hands shifted to his hips and gave a gentle nudge. I opened my eyes and found Danny's looking into mine.

"It's been awhile since I've done this." I whispered sheepishly.

"Then we should make sure you want to do it again." Danny answered lovingly.

I closed my eyes and gave myself over to him. As Danny's cock pulled back my pussy clung to every contour of his manhood. I waited for Danny to plunge in deeper but instead he eased back into my pussy slowly.

My excitement from earlier only intensified, my pussy swollen and stretched gushed in arousal. I could feel his hot breath, Danny's lips kissed every inch he could reach and still his movements were slow and deliberate.

Every time I felt the tingle of an orgasm he would pause at my opening waiting for the quivering within to subside. When he nudged my cervix I would arch my back begging him to fill me with his love only have him wait patiently for my greed to dissipate.

It was like he was reading my mind, knowing I didn't really want to cum, afraid we might stop. Danny did allow me small gratifications, nothing like the earlier orgasm my body craved. How did he know? He couldn't really read my mind could he?

Seconds became minutes, minutes passed for more than an hour. Oh how he drove me crazy with his patience. At first I wanted to scream but then I came to appreciate what he was doing. My body longed for release but my brain wanted this to never end.

In my entire life no one, not even a woman, had made love to me this long. How does he do it? My pussy was starting to adjust to his size but not his length. I dare to wonder how Lizzy's pussy could handle his cock let alone Kat's ass.

"Can I be on top?" I whimpered.

Danny grinned devilishly and without a word spoken shifted allowing me to ride him. Sitting up I guided him back in my sopping pussy and started to lower myself over his cock. I plunged down until I groaned in discomfort.

Danny's cock started bending, he was nowhere close to all the way in. He winced not so much in pain as concern for me. Instantly his hands gripped my hips and held me in place.

"Maybe another time?" Danny suggested.

So there would be another time? My heart filled with joy knowing it was at least an option.

"I would like that." I agreed.

Gripping my hips tighter Danny slowed me down to the previous speed. I bent over him slightly allowing my modest breasts to dangle in front of him. Danny's hands slid along my sides until his thumbs pressed against the under sides.

"They're not as sensitive as your mom's but I do enjoy a firm touch." I hinted.

"I bet you do." Danny teased.

With his hands now caressing my tits my hips were free to fuck him like I wanted. I jerked him off with my tight pussy quickly several times then settled over his cock waiting for his response. When Danny didn't object I set about doing it again.

I plunged up and down his cock, the sound of our excitement churning in my cunt clearly audible. Danny gripped my tits as my pussy refused to be tormented any longer. My ass bobbed up and down, I could feel myself losing control.

Torn between extending the tortious pleasure or succumbing to another orgasm I chose the latter. I threw my head back arching my back. I could feel his cock pulse inside me. My clit was desperate for contact.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers