3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy, Kat, Christi and I are all back in the town where I grew up. Jr. sold his home, the same one he bought from his mom Sharon. Kat and I are closing on the home George left us when he passed. Sam has been staying here while in college. With no more family around we decided to sell it.

This was a tough decision.

It is a beautiful Sunday in May. The sun is out, the morning chill has turned to a nice warm spring day. The gentle breeze brings out the fresh smell of grass and trees quickly growing again.

"Daniel this is not a good idea." Kat reminds me for the third time.

"Too late now." I chuckle as I make the last turn.

"Is it really that bad?" Christi leans over and gives mom another peck on the cheek.

"So this is where it all started?" Lizzy squealed not waiting for an answer.

"Seems so remote." Christi mentions as we pass by fields of newly planted farmland.

"Must be around here someplace?" I looked at Kat in the rearview mirror.

"Top of the hill on your left." She pointed knowing there was no turning back now.

I could almost feel it as I pulled into the gravel drive. It was nothing but a small clearing that held a building at one time. The opening was surrounded by trees on three sides. There is an old broken slab of concrete and a gravel drive circling it.

I turned off the truck and we all piled out. Walking around we surveyed the grounds around the truck. Small trees were growing in the cracks of the concrete. There was an eeriness even in the daylight. The occasional car would pass so quickly it was hard to know even what color it was.

At night this would be a perfect place to seduce some desperate woman. That or even worse. There is not even a house within eyesight.

"So he tried to shove his cock down your throat?" Christi asked as she took Kat's hand. It seemed like they were all looking at me in disgust.

"Twice." Mom replied. "I warned him after the first time."

"So you bit his cock?" Lizzy giggled.

"I did." Mom answered looking at me.

"Why did you go out with him if he was such a douche?" Christi whispered.

Mom didn't answer, instead she looked at me with that look I knew all familiar. Kat was scared. She was scared then and she is scared now. Scared I might not know the real reason she went out that night.

"Are you going to tell them?" I whispered.

Lizzy and Christi both knew something was not quite right. They looked at me and then Kathryn.

"I can't" Mom said choking up.

"She went out with him because she thought Nikki and I were going to make love that night at home." I answered. "Mom didn't want to come between us."

Christi and Lizzy both gasped a bit. Mom just gazed into my eyes as hers filled with tears.

"You did know?" Kat asked as Lizzy handed her a tissue.

"I always knew." I whispered. "I knew I wanted you as much as you wanted me."

"Oh Danny! I have always loved you." Kat stood shaking.

I moved to my mom and held her in my arms. Lizzy and Christi walked to the other side of the truck as I kissed my lover passionately. In over fifteen years of kissing and making love there had never been a more meaningful and passionate moment between us.

I held mom and dried the tears from her eyes. Her smile brought out the rascal in me. Pulling her skirt up I grabbed her ass making Kat squeal in delight.

"Later big boy!" Mom now laughed. "Tonight I want your cum dripping from my ass!"

Just before I could reply I heard screaming from the other side of the truck.

"Lizzy found it!" Christi yelled as she ran around the back of the truck.

Startled mom and I both asked at the same time.

"Found what?"

"The shoe!" Lizzy yelled "The other shoe."

Dangling from her finger was the shoe mom left behind the night she bit the guys cock. It was dirty and weathered from the elements but it was the missing shoe. I wanted to keep it but the girls convinced me it was better left behind. A memory no longer needed in our life.

We talked and laughed for a bit longer. Kat retold some juicier parts of that night and a few others. Mostly she embarrassed me by telling the girls some of my earliest attempts to impress her as a lover.

As we headed back I took the opportunity to stop by Coach Anderson's house. The picnic table was gone and so was Coach. He died almost two years ago. Unfortunately I was not able to attend the funeral.

The four of us walked to the porch, I knocked on the screen door. Gladys turned the corner and saw me immediately.

"Ma'am." I grinned broadly.

"Daniel!" She cried out walking faster now. "I wish I had known you were coming."

"We were in the area, I thought we would stop in and say hello." I answered.

"I am so glad you did, please come in." Gladys unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Leading us into the den it looked just like it did the first time I saw it. All of Coach's awards and trophy's on display and a few I hadn't seen. The four of us stood, Gladys looked us each over quickly.

"You remember my mom Kathryn?" I asked as I introduced mom.

"I do." Gladys replied stepping in front of Kat.

With a slightly unsteady hand Gladys reached up and caressed Kat's cheek. There was something in the way she held it there, her expression, the change in the tone in her voice.

"So Kathryn, did Daniel keep his word to Coach and look after you like he promised?"

Kat hesitated, I think we all were taken by surprise by the way she asked. Kat recovered quickly.

"He has." Mom grinned looking up at me.

Gladys looked my way as well.

"Yes. Yes, I believe he has." Gladys grinned.

Then in a shocking move Gladys moved closer and kissed mom on the lips. You could have heard a pin drop.

"And who is this beautiful woman." Gladys asked without skipping a beat.

"This is Elizabeth my wife." I replied proudly.

"So she is." Gladys said coyly.

Moving to Lizzy she again caressed Lizzy's cheek. Lizzy stood nervously as Gladys studied her closer.

"I knew your grandmother Valerie." Gladys explained. "She too was a very sharing woman. Then your mother came along. Sharon gave her the grandchildren I never could. Fortunately for me Coach swept me off my feet."

"You and Val?" Lizzy asked stunned.

"Never mind that, just know she would be proud of you Lizzy. Val never stopped talking about you." Gladys leaned in and gave Lizzy a kiss on the lips as well.

"And this lovely woman? Another of your lovers?" Gladys asked me bluntly.

The question was more of a clear statement that she knew mom was my lover.

"She's with me." Kat replied bluntly hoping to protect me. "This is Christi."

"So she is............with you I mean." Gladys replied still focused on Christi. "Tell me dear, is he really that good? Can he make you orgasm?"

I wanted to stop this but Christi looked at me and warned me off.

"Yes ma'am he is. They all are, even Lizzy and she is ............"

"....... not a lesbian?" Gladys cut her off. She looked at Lizzy and winked. "I've heard."

"Coach was enough for me too." Gladys addressed Lizzy. "Still, a girl should keep her options open!" Gladys winked at Lizzy again.

"Christi you are one lucky woman. If I were forty years younger I just might consider shipping you back to that resort myself."

Gladys leaned in and gave Christi a long sensuous kiss. After they parted Christi looked around at the three of us. "I guess I should be glad she's not forty years younger!"

We all laughed. The old woman looked tired and we had stayed longer than we should have. Kat picked up that too and suggesting we needed to get back as it was getting late. Gladys walked over to the shelf and picked up a gold pocket watch.

"Daniel I want you to have this. It was coach's most prized possession." Gladys said as she held it in her hand.

"I really couldn't take it." I replied. "It looks like a retirement watch."

"It is, it was." Gladys smiled. "Coach hated it. The day they gave it to him he wanted to throw it away."

"But you said it was his most prized possession." Lizzy asked puzzled.

"When Daniel came for Kathryn the night she walked here from up the road....... Coach knew ..........the next day Danny brought the sheet back........I knew."

"Knew what?" Kat asked.

"You two would become lovers." Gladys admitted. "The way he looked at you in the truck, the way you looked at him in the house."

"The watch?" Christi asked.

"Daniel came and asked Coach to help him get better at playing sports. It gave Coach a whole new reason to live after they pushed him out, forced him to retire." Gladys placed the watch in my hand. "He would come home and tell me about this dorky kid that refused to give up and his mom that would never let him."

"And the watch?" I asked.

"Every day Coach would pick it up and tell that watch he wasn't a quitter. He may not have always won but he never again gave up at what he loved. Coaching." Gladys said. "Daniel because of you he coached to the day he died. Danny because of you he died happy."

Gladys pulled me down and locked lips with me. I wrapped her in my arms and let her tongue find mine. It was a wonderful kiss, not passionate but loving just the same. It was a meaningful kiss that ended far too soon.

"Thank you for coming Daniel, Kat, Lizzy and Christi. Now if you will excuse me you need to go, I'm an old woman and need my rest." Gladys said bluntly.

Kat pulled Gladys to her and kissed her firmly. It was Gladys's turn to be shocked.

"If you'd like, Danny could stay the night." Kat offered.

The old woman started to smile.

"Thank you but I'm not sure Coach would understand the next time I see him." Gladys laughed.

The old woman guided us to the door, a polite way of asking us to leave.

"It really is more than just a kiss isn't it" Lizzy added.

Gladys looked my way then back at Lizzy. She cocked her head in a questioning manner.

"You're sure you really don't want him to stay?" Lizzy teased.

"Thank you for stopping in, now you really must leave........." Gladys winked at Lizzy.".....I might just change my mind."

It was quiet in the truck for the first few miles.

"Would you have really stayed?" Christi asked.

I didn't answer for many reasons. Fortunately I didn't need to.

"Of course he would have." Christi answered her own question. "God I love you all so much."

We passed Nikki's old house and then went by Sharon's old house. Jr. bought it from his mom and recently sold it to move next to us. Lizzy wanted to take one last look around but the new owners had already moved in.

We drove up the mountain and showed Christi the house George traded us. Kat and Lizzy filled her in on many of the stories you read here. Lizzy asked if I wanted to tell Christi about Sally but it just didn't feel right. Heading back down the mountain we headed to Kat's house. The house where it all started.

It belonged to me, well it did until just a few weeks ago. Sam and Scarlet had been living here while going to college. They just moved into the house on Pine next to Jr. and Rachel down in Florida.

I got fair money for it considering how out of place it is in this neighborhood. As I opened the door for what will be the last time, memories flooded back instantly. I almost expected to see Nikki greet me like she did so many years ago. Maybe Kyle waddle with a diaper full of poo.

Instead we found an emptiness. The bones were the same but inside was all different. I'm not usually sentimental but this place holds special meanings. George's elevator took us up to the second floor. The shower where Sharon and I first made love was one of the few items still intact.

Walking down the stairs we turned to the laundry room. The same washer and dryer from when we lived there stood silently as a testament of their durability. Kat moved closer to the washer, the stool was gone, but when she bent over and shook her ass I knew what she was doing.

"Do you remember this lesson?" Mom taunted me.

"Lesson?" Christi asked suspiciously.

Still bent over Kat shook her ass then moved it slowly in a circle. "Well big boy do you?" Mom teased again.

"You mean you wanted him to do that?" Lizzy squealed. "On the washing machine?"

"Did and still do." Kat winked at me. "Before we could have intercourse this was my favorite sexual act. Come to think of it, it still is."

Kat was laughing as Lizzy tried to pull her free of the washer. Christi looked at me in a confused way. Obviously this is one story Kat never shared with Christi. As I locked the door behind us there was a sense of sadness and relief.

I will never forget those days, but it feels good to be moving on as well. The future, my future is here with me now. We headed back to the hotel.

"What can be taking her this long?" I asked myself.

It had been almost an hour since we came home from dinner. It was late and we were planning on getting an early start. Not a problem for me but these three think were on a vacation. I was lounging in the room Lizzy and I shared wearing just boxers. Lizzy was in the adjoining room mom and Christi shared. I had the TV on but couldn't really find anything that caught my eye.

Turning my attention to the door adjoining the rooms I had a strong feeling the three of them were up to no good. I soon found out I couldn't have been more wrong, well, in a way.

"Danny are you on a bed?" Lizzy asked from the other room.

"Yes." I replied tentatively.

"Close your eyes." Lizzy giggled still out of sight.

"Ok they're closed."

"No peeking" She squeaked.

I heard her enter but not alone. I tried to tell by their scent but they were all present. I felt the bed compress, there was only one but it wasn't Lizzy. I knew the moment she touched me it was Kat. Her hand caressed my face, her lips pressed hard against mine.

I started to pull back to question what was going on but mom held me in place.

"Please Danny let us do this." She whispered.

Us, us who? Lizzy? Christi? The three of them? We've never done it that way.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked.

"A new lesson my son." Kat whispered as she slipped a blindfold over my eyes. "Now like you're wife said no peeking."

I felt her hand slip under the waist band of my shorts. Kat slowly stroked my cock until it strained beyond her grip. Her lips pressed to mine then pressed against my jaw.

"Please be a good boy and don't make me wait too long." Mom sighed.

A second set of hands pulled at my shorts, I wanted to resist but knew there was point to it. I lifted my butt and the shorts slid off my legs. Mom pushed me back on the bed and straddled my chest. A warm set of lips encircled my cock.

These were not Lizzy's so it must be Christi. Mom lowered a meaty tit to my mouth, she cooed as I tugged gently on her nipple. Christi was clearly not experienced at blowjobs but who was I to complain?

What she lacked in technique she more than made up in effort. Relegated to darkness I laid back and enjoyed the two of them pleasuring me. Mom shifted above me and offered me her other tit. Christi meanwhile was doing her best to bring me off.

I was building up a head of steam when the distinct scent of Lizzy filled my senses. Mom pulled up and two greasy fingers painted my lips with her nectar. Instantly they left my mouth and I could hear Lizzy moan as she thrust them back in her gushing twat.

"Please don't make us wait too long." Mom whispered.

Lizzy frigged her pussy then forced her fingers in my mouth. I sucked them clean just as Christi went down on me hard. My cock swelled the pressure in my balls tightened to the bursting point.

"Hurry Danny I need to cum!" Lizzy groaned.

Mom moved aside and my wife's pussy mashed against my lips. Christi gagged as I thrust deeper in her mouth. Kat combed through my hair, from the sounds of it they were kissing. Christi started sucking even harder, and Lizzy was slathering my face with her excitement.

"GGGRRRMMMPPPHHH!" I bellowed in a muffled orgasm.

Lizzy ground down forcefully, the pressure sending her over the edge to join me. My cock spewed like an overheated kettle on a stove sending a steady stream of cum in Christi's mouth. I groaned as the cool air hit my cock, then I felt the mom's unmistakable hand stroke me.

My cock continued to spew as Lizzy rolled off. I could hear Kat and Christi kissing most likely sharing my cum.

I lay there momentarily as my body slowly recovered from the weakening spasms. Lizzy moved over and took my cock in her mouth sending a special shiver up my spine. Still in the dark I felt shifting on the bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't expect that much so soon." Christi whispered.

I pulled her to me and kissed her firmly tasting just the remnants of my passion. Christi taken back at first embraced me firmly.

"I love all of you." She whispered as we parted.

Lizzy pulled off my semi hard cock and moved back up to join us. Her long slender fingers pulled the blindfold off as she leaned over me. Her black tits hung down to long coned points, the nipple fat and swollen.

"Hurry Kat needs you." Lizzy said coyly.

I looked over to where Christi moved to see mom on all fours, her ass covered in lube. Lizzy pulled my now growing cock and handed me off to Christi. Christi guided me to mom's asshole and lined me up.

"Put it in!" Kat begged.

"But luv surely it won't fit?" Christi replied.

It dawned on me Christi knew mom loved anal, and we did it often, but until now she had never seen us do it in the light.

"Please Danny!" Mom pleaded not even answering Christi.

I pushed forward as Kat leaned back. The excess lube was scraped over the large purple head disappearing inside of her. As mom's sphincter closed just over the engorged helmet she moaned.

"Oh Danny promise to never stop doing that." Kat hissed.

"That is so wicked!" Christi squealed in awe.

"All of him baby, put it all in!" Mom demanded.

Christi gripped my cock with one hand and gently pushed my ass forward with her other. Before we reached the end I felt that familiar shudder as a mini orgasm pulsed through mom. She buried her head in a pillow as her back arched then slammed back forcing my cock all the way in.

"Fuck me baby. Don't stop even if I beg!" Kat growled.

I hadn't pumped her more than a just a few strokes when out of the corner of my eye I see Lizzy approach. Between her shapely legs is a long slender black cock secured in a harness. Lizzy's white teeth shone brightly as she happily approached.

Christi giggled in anticipation as she helped Lizzy under mom. I thought I would cum as Christi guided the cock in mom's pussy along beside mine. It was then I knew the three of the choreographed this entire night. Mom knew that getting me to cum first would desensitize my cock enough to last longer in her ass.

Only Christi seemed to be ignored, but as soon as Lizzy and I were both firmly established deep inside my mom she moved beside Lizzy so Kat could eat her pussy. They may have planned it but I doubt they had practiced.

We were all laughing and shifting to make it work. Lizzy and I would alternate one time then synchronize a few strokes later. Kat was crying out in pleasure as Christi complained when Kat abandoned her pussy.

The harness rubbed Lizzy's clit but only at the proper angle. I was laughing just from watching it all unfold after being kept in the dark earlier. Then after about five minutes there was a sort of silence taking place as the three of them started to pleasure each other.

I looked on in amazement as I continued to ram my cock in Kat's ass along the dildo in her pussy. After ten to fifteen minutes their gentle movements became more meaningful. The quiet whimpers and cooing turned to moans and grunts.