3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny knew right away what needed to be done he gripped my hips and positioned his cock to caress my G-spot.

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

His strong hands drug my clit over his pelvis on the way out, his cock caressed my pussy from the inside. It wasn't exactly slow but it wasn't fast either.

"Please cum with me?" I begged.

"Ok then." Danny replied.

I opened my eyes to see he was teasing me. That big broad smile assured me I was not just another piece of ass. He loved me. I could hear it in his voice, I could see it in his eyes, and mostly I could feel it infiltrate my entire body. I needed to hear it.

"Please I need to know." I pleaded.

Danny thrust deep inside me, I groaned as my cervix blocked any deeper advancement.

"You know." Danny countered.

His cock swelled inside me. My pussy all but a puddle of emotions contracted around his cock.

"Please Danny." I begged not sure my orgasm would wait much longer.

"Cum for me first." Danny negotiated.

"Please Danny, it's important." I argued.

"Cum Christi!" Danny demanded.

He placed one hand over my ass and forced it hard over his cock, with the other he placed it on my back and pulled me hard against his chest.

"I need to know!"

"DANNY LOVES YOU!" Lizzy shouted out. "Now hurry up and cum!"

Startled I looked up and in the shadows Lizzy was frigging her pussy again. I felt a surge of Danny's cock and the sensation of his hot cum fill my pussy. My orgasm ripped through my body as Danny sent another gift of love in my pussy.

"I love you." I faintly heard Danny whisper as my orgasm consumed my universe. I was aware of Lizzy's orgasm as we competed to announce it to the world. Danny continued to hold me tight all the while slowly working his softening cock in and out of my satisfied pussy.

As the last tremor dissipated I felt a second set of hands caress my back and shoulders. Lizzy rolled me off but not before I kissed Danny in gratitude.

Her lips found mine, and in a natural move for me, our legs intertwined as our tits pressed firmly into one another.

"Thank you." I cooed.

Lizzy just pulled me tighter, I could feel the dampness of her sex on my thigh. I pressed mine against hers letting her know I approved. I'm not sure where Danny went but I fell asleep in Lizzy's embrace. Later that night I woke to a gentle rocking of the bed. It didn't take long to realize what was going on. I turned over to find Lizzy riding Danny's cock.

Seeing I was awake Lizzy squealed in delight. Reaching for me Lizzy pulled me up for a prolonged kiss.

"I was getting him ready for you!" Lizzy moaned.

She was doing more than getting him ready she was fucking him franticly. I watched in amazement as his cock disappeared inside her dark brown pussy. When she pulled up her pink lips drug along the pink shaft.

When the head was just barely visible Lizzy thrust down in one quick motion the slurping of their excitement drowning out her whimper. I was staring intently at her stomach astounded this petite woman could take what I could not.

Lizzy seemed to recognize my infatuation immediately. She never slowed her motion but took my hand and placed it where the end of Danny's cock impaled her.

"That is so not right." I hissed in her ear.

"I know. Really?" Lizzy whimpered. "Here you take him I need to cum."

Before I could protest Lizzy pulled off Danny.

"Lizzy!" Danny protested from the sudden abandonment.

I looked down concerned he might be mad.

"Christi will finish you off, I need to cum." Lizzy giggled.

Before I knew it she was straddling Danny feeding him her pussy. Facing me she offered Danny's cock. Danny franticly guided my well used pussy back over his straining prick. It was a love hate relationship all over.

I loved the feeling as he filled me up and hated that I couldn't accommodate all he had to offer.

"Fuck him!" Lizzy demanded.

She reached for me, and I for her. We kissed as her hands gripped my sides and urged me to fuck Danny faster. My tongue found hers as we struggled to maintain contact with all that was taking place below.

I had never been in a threesome before, I had never made love to a black woman before. Doing them both at the same time was almost more than I could take.

The feeling of Danny inside me, with the visuals of Lizzy's brown hands roaming my body, excited me in ways I couldn't process fast enough. Even when my hands roamed her body, which I had done before now seemed more surreal, more intense.

I thought of Lizzy and Sally on the beach. I thought of the first night with Kat. I thought of Lizzy watching Kat and I make love. I thought of them both sharing Danny with me. I raise my hands and frame her face.

"I love you Elizabeth." I groaned, my body on the edge of a massive climax.

"I love you Christi."

"Cum with me." I gasped.

"Ok then." Lizzy teased me with Danny's response.

I felt my stomach tighten, Lizzy bore down on Danny, he thrust up deep in my cunt, I wrapped my arms around Lizzy to keep from being bucked off.

"I'm cumming!" I announced not sure why.

My body shook violently, Lizzy's joined me within seconds. Danny's hands gripped my waist keeping me in place so he could fill my cunt once again. There came a point I couldn't handle another thrust, another touch, another kiss.

I pulled loose from Lizzy and rolled off Danny to curl up in a fetal position. I heard Lizzy and Danny kissing and reaffirming their love for one another. As the last spasm subsided I again drifted asleep.

"Christi come with me." Lizzy shook me.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a daze.

"Just to clean up." Lizzy helped me to my feet.

I didn't see Danny before or after our shower. Lizzy and I were dressed in just panties and oversized tee shirts. When Lizzy returned me to the bed it was empty but made with new linens.

"Where's Danny?" I asked.

"He's in the other room. You can join him if you'd like." Lizzy offered.

"And you?" I asked concerned about keeping them apart.

"It's your birthday, you decide." Lizzy grinned.

It was my birthday and until she reminded me I had forgotten all about it. I wanted to go see Danny but it seemed rude to leave Lizzy behind. I accepted Lizzy's offer and slipped into bed with her. We talked very briefly before Lizzy fell asleep. I tried to join her but it was a fitful attempt. Around three thirty Lizzy reached over to get my attention.

"It's ok, you can go to him." She smiled.

"Are you sure?" I protested weakly.

"If it means I can get some sleep, for sure." She teased.

I kissed her before I left. I walked to the other bedroom but it was empty. I went into the living room to find Danny awake and reading in a big overstuffed chair. I stood before him humbled by what the two of them had shared.

"Happy birthday." Danny smiled happily.

He put down the book and extended his hand offering me to join him. I accepted his offer and made my way to him.

"Thank you." I replied both for the wishes and the night.

"Did you find the answers you were looking for?" Danny asked as he guided me across his lap.

"I think so." I blushed.

Danny reached up and brushed the hair from my face. His hand lingered on my cheek as he leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Ok then." He repeated yet again.

Without another word he picked up his book and started reading. I nuzzled in deeper and fell soundly asleep.

That's the way it is with Danny. One moment you could be making love with him and the next it could be washing dishes and you always felt he loved you just as much.

At forty I am not a young woman anymore. I have fallen in and out of love several times. I have had several lovers both male, but mostly female, and except for Kat, I would trade them all for Danny.

I didn't know what to expect with Danny that night. At first I was a bit disappointed he wasn't more passionate. Then as time passed and we continued to make love I realized I didn't need passion, Kathryn supplied more than enough of that, what I needed was acceptance.

Danny purposely and patiently made love to me letting me know I was worthy of being part of his family. I was worth his time. Not once during that night and those that followed have I ever felt used, or marginal. Kat was right, when he is with you, he is with just you.

After that night except on rare occasions we were always alone. Not even Lizzy was allowed to watch unless I invited her. Each time was a new experience, uniquely special, and always satisfying. It was as if he could read my needs and match his love making to fulfill them.

The reality is I have fallen in love with Kat and she with me. I realized, compared to Kat, my sexual desire was not that strong. The fact is Lizzy's wasn't either. Over time as Kathryn spent her nights with Danny, Lizzy and I became much closer.

Not lovers, not in the physical sense. We were almost always at least covered, we groped and kissed. On extremely rare occasions we would rub pussies together for a satisfying orgasm. Mostly we just talked and caressed each other, oh, did I mention we kissed?

We talked about Danny, or Kat, or work. Mostly we talked about the kids. How they were growing, how they were all developing into their own little persons. Some nights that's all we would talk about.

Danny rarely sleeps more than a few hours each night. On more than one occasion, if I couldn't sleep, I would join him as he read in peace and quiet in his favorite chair. He would lay down his book, guide me to his lap, give me a peck on the lips, and then pick his book up.

Danny would give me that warm smile, without a word I would nod and close my eyes. He would open the book and start to read, "Ok then," he would whisper. These are always a special night for me.

Daniel

As you can see 2014 started out in an unusual fashion. In a very short time Christi really has become one of the family. My first wife Nikki was not only mom's lover but in a way Lizzy's mentor. When Nikki moved on to be with Lizzy's mom Sharon, there has been a sort of void in Lizzy's life.

It is Christi who has filled that void and taken a very unique role in our lives.

With Christi the dynamics have changed completely. In many ways Nikki had been like a big sister to Lizzy, Christi is more like a good friend. With Nikki, Lizzy always felt she had to live up to a certain standard, to be like Nikki. With Christi there is no such expectations.

Christi has made it very clear her desires do not lie in my direction. Christi is a taskmaster at work, but at home she is just the opposite. She understands and embraces the fact that this is Lizzy's house. There were some growing pains at first but Kat handled those before I needed to.

Lizzy and Christi are best of friends now, and the children are the bond they share completely. Many nights Kat will show up at my bedroom explaining how the two of them are in bed planning the next days or next weekend's events.

That leads me into another change since Christi moved in. My time with mom has become more frequent. It's been two years since Casen was born. Since then Lizzy's sexual drive has never been the same. Don't get me wrong she is still a passionate and willing lover but her desires that were once many times a week are more like twice a week, at times even less.

Sometimes I think after a long day of raising six children she just loves to be held. Many nights she will curl up on my lap and talk, and kiss, or sleep. To compensate Lizzy sends mom to spend several nights with me instead.

Sometimes she will stay and watch pleasuring herself as Kat and I make love. Usually she will then join us for the night or Kat will leave to be with Christi. (And make love with her again usually). On the nights Lizzy does not watch she spends the night with Christi and mom stays with me.

By the end of 2014 I believe my life and family had found a balance I had searched so hard to find. Of course there were daily challenges. Sick kids, bad days at work, a minor fender bender, the need to start wearing glasses.

Time didn't stop for us it just played a happier tune. Even Rusty managed to cut me some slack but he still misses Bill.

New Year's Eve 2015 brought friends and family to Florida for the biggest party yet. I need to jump ahead for a moment to explain the early part of 2015.

Friday June 26th was the day that many close friends and relatives had been waiting for, none more than my first wife Nikki and Lizzy's mom Sharon. The right to get married. The whole family waited for weeks as the highest court decided their fate.

That said I take you back to January.

Sam, Lizzy's younger brother has been in college the last few years. He is a great guy and has been dating a sweet young lady named Scarlet. Over the holidays he proposed and Scarlet accepted. The date for the wedding Saturday, July 4th, Independence day. Or as Sam likes to joke the day he loses his.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

I kissed Sharon while pushing her against the wall. Her arms went around my neck. I cupped her ass and picking her up. Sharon spread her legs as I thrust my cock deep in her pussy.

"Just so we're clear. What you really want is a big hard cock to fuck you? Am I right?" I asked as she clung to me.

Sharon grunted as I fucked her hard. I pinned her against the wall and forced my tongue in her mouth.

"Yes. Oh god yes!" Sharon squealed. She kissed me back.

Once again we were fucking in the shower. It seemed to be the place we always ended up.

I grunted as her pussy clenched my around my cock. "But you. You know what you want. I'm right aren't I?"

"Yes Daniel! Yes!" Sharon groaned as I slammed her pussy hard again.

I fucked her over and over, as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I could feel her first climax wash over her. Sharon pulled me into a kiss her hips bouncing in my hands. I kicked the door open to the shower and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and started fucking her all over again. I wanted to play with her tits so I rolled us over. Sharon was on top still dripping from the shower.

"Cum for me Sharon. Open your pussy, show me how juicy you are. Let me see how much I stretched you open." Sharon gave me a naughty grin.

Sharon gripped her pussy lips and spread them. She pulled off and we both looked at her swollen cunt gaping open. Her pussy pulsated, I could see her eyes roll back in her head, she plunged my cock back in and fucked it twice real hard then fell forward.

"I am cumming you bastard!" Sharon cried out. Her hips and pelvis forced her pussy over my cock I could feel her cum soaking my balls. "Oh damn you made me cum again. You fucking bastard." Sharon continued to franticly pump my cock in her pussy.

"Is it still mine?" I growled. I caressed her back her tits mashed to my chest. Her breathing just starting to get back to normal.

"Yes you fucker. It's yours!" Sharon mumbled. I smacked her ass hard.

"Good now get on your knees milf!" She jumped when I smacked her then hesitated before I rolled her off. With her ass in the air I positioned my cock and slowly slipped in her. Sharon pushed back until I was balls deep.

"When I say cum you need to cum. Play with your clit if you need to but you will cum do you hear me?" I barked at her.

"Yes Danny!" Sharon panted.

I started fucking Sharon again. Her pussy was so red and swollen, it was gaping open. I pulled from her and spanked her asshole with my cock I could see it tighten and loosen hoping I would take it but my focus was on her pussy and her pussy only.

"Now get ready to cum!" I plunged back in her pussy with vigor. Sharon moaned. I fucked her several times.

"Cum baby!" I demanded. She whimpered in frustration. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "It's ok you can cum now." Sharon was rubbing her clit. She was getting desperate. "It's ok Sharon you can cum now!"

She slammed back against me. I pummeled her pussy filling it with hot molten lava.

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck your pussy. Daniel fuuccckkk yyooouuurrr pppuuussyyyy!" Sharon shrieked as she collapsed on the bed. I turned Sharon to me and kissed her thoroughly. She was drained as much as I was.

"Daniel that was unfucking believable!" Sharon struggled to say. She looked completely satisfied.

"Does that mean you're happy?" I couldn't help but remind her of her earlier remarks.

"I'm very happy." Sharon admitted. "Thank you for coming."

Sharon shifted in the bed and nuzzled back against me. I wrapped my arm over her and gripped a meaty tit. Sharon mewed in reply knowing this would end soon enough. This was her favorite game, making love like we did the first time.

I'm a bit older than I was, Sharon is a few pounds heavier but not much. Still we're able to pull off a standing fuck. Sharon loves the pure animal lust of it. The feeling of my cock buried against the weight of her body.

The hot water of the shower, her back slapping the wall. Mostly it's the feeling of being a rag doll held suspended in my arms as I take her at will. It is one of the few times she trusts anyone to take charge. To be submissive, to be vulnerable.

"Do you really think so Daniel?" Sharon whispered.

"I have a good feeling about this." I replied kissing her bare shoulder.

"I should be home Nikki will be a basket case." Sharron replied concerned.

"It's ok she's with Kat, Christi and Lizzy." I consoled her.

"Can we go home right after the last seminar?" Sharon turned to face me.

"Consider it done." I grinned.

The date was Monday April 27th, Sharon and I were at an insurance convention in another state. That night we learned the Supreme Court had agreed to take on the case of gay marriage. Nikki and Sharon were nervous about the outcome.

Years ago Kat suggested Sharon and I spend some time alone but not at home. Taking her advice Sharon and I take five or six short trips each year. Always for business, either real estate or insurance seminars, mostly to keep our licenses current.

I did have a good feeling about their struggle to get married. I also had a bad feeling that our days together would come to an end as a result. That part I kept to myself.

The summer of 2015 we celebrated Sam and Scarlet's wedding. That fall we celebrated Nikki and Sharon tying the knot, the details I have been asked to keep private.

One Friday just before November I had come home from a particularly satisfying week at work. With the economy on the mend real estate was starting to sell more consistently than any time in my career. In one week I closed on over ten properties. I had been working on some of them for months.

The house was unusually quiet as I entered, even Rusty was nowhere to be seen. Concerned, I called out only to hear my voice echo in the vast emptiness. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the fridge to see if I had forgotten some important event. The calendar was free of notations for this day, just as I remembered from this morning.

I looked at my phone to see if there was some message I missed during the day. Slipping off my suitcoat and tie I slung them over the back of the counter stool. With only my car in the driveway, I slid open the door-wall to look in the garage.

"Leaving so soon? You just got home." Lizzy whispered.

I turned to see my beautiful wife standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing just a pink see-through bra and matching panties. She knew it was my favorite, well maybe the yellow ones too? Her hair is in an Afro, again just the way I love it.

Because Lizzy is so skinny and with her hair all frizzed up I have been known to refer to her as a black Q-tip. I thought better of it today. On the other hand I stupidly looked in the room to see if someone else was with her. Lizzy reacted with disappointment just briefly, but long enough for me to know I screwed up.