48 Hours in Glasgow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
41 Followers

I had my wits about me enough to recognise a cue when I heard one, and I stumblingly replied: "Would you like to see one then, I'd be more than happy to show you?"

"I certainly would," Emily said, "lead on, Alex."

She hadn't used my name much in our conversations and somehow it made it even more exciting. I had to be careful getting up as my cock was already half erect and I didn't want it to be too obvious, but I managed, put my arm around Emily's shoulders and led her from the bar.

My room was on the third floor so we went in the lift, which was small enough that we were forced to stand close to each other. I kept my arm loosely around her shoulders and as the lift doors shut Emily moved nearer to me and leant against me, putting her arm round my waist as she did so. In one respect I would have been happy for this lift journey to go on for ever, so wonderful did it feel to have this attractive young woman's body pressed against the side of mine and her hand lightly touching me through my cotton shirt, but at the same time I was now hopeful of much more ahead, and as soon as the lift doors opened on the right floor I said "This way, it's number 369, along to the left."

Emily laughed out loud, and said "Did you say you are in room 'three sixty-nine'? You have to be making that up!"

"Well actually I said 'three, six, nine'" I replied, ever the pedant, "but yes, it comes to the same thing..."

"It's my favourite number, you know" she said alluringly.

"What, 'three, six, nine'?" I replied, mock innocently.

"You know exactly what I mean!" Emily said, laughing again. She had a lovely soft laugh, very much like her smile, sunny and redolent of warm exuberant times,

We were at my room now, and trying not to fumble in my excitement, I opened the door with the card, relieved when the light on the lock went green first time. I let Emily go in ahead of me, then inserted the card into the slot to work the lights.

"Wow, nice room" she said, "loads of space, and what a great bed -- and a sofa too!"

"Thanks, they upgraded me because I'm in some sort of loyalty scheme and I don't think they're that busy."

"Well, I'm glad they did, it certainly beats my poky room at the Holiday Inn. Is there any water, the wine and crisps have made me thirsty?"

I quickly poured us both glasses of mineral water. Emily had a good look round, including in the bathroom ("A walk-in shower!" I heard her exclaim "I just love those!") and settled herself down on the sofa when she said "Come and sit with me Alex, there's something I want to say to you."

She was looking a bit serious so I steeled myself for what I thought might be a polite but firm brush-off, although I was a little confused as it had been her idea to come to the bedroom in the first place, and all the signals she had been giving, had, I thought, been positive ones.

"I just want you to know something,." she said when I sat down next to her. "I'm not the sort of girl who usually ends up in the bedroom of a man she met for the first time that morning, and I don't want you thinking that I am -- I'm very careful about who I sleep with and why, and even since breaking up with Chris" (her ex) "I haven't had any one-night stands, nothing like that. But there's something different about you. Not just that you're older," I must have looked a bit crestfallen at this point, because she quickly said "in a good way, you twit, I really like older men, they're always better in bed, and you're just lovely, anyway, but when I first saw you at the airport this morning I had this really odd feeling, it was as if we were meant to meet. That's why I looked so surprised when you said you were going to Glasgow as well, not because of the coincidence, but because it seemed to be confirming my premonition."

I smiled at her, as much in relief as anything else, and said "You must be psychic then."

"Maybe, but the point is I want you know that I'm not a slut, it's just that it seemed like fate when you weren't just going to the same place as me, but staying over too, and then we hit it off so well when we talked..."

She tailed off at this point, and instead of replying I took her in my arms and we kissed properly for the first time. It was a luxurious, unhurried and deep kiss, one which clearly felt like the start of something rather than an end in itself.

Emily had full, soft lips and used them to good effect, working her mouth on mine and exploring insistently but gently with her tongue. I let her press her tongue into my mouth for a while then responded vigorously in kind, and we continued with this interplay for a few delicious minutes. Emily was still wearing her light jacket but now when we paused for breath she pulled away from me slightly and started to take it off. I quickly helped her and was thrilled to see that what I thought was a t-shirt underneath was in fact my favourite type of sexy vest top (that's a tank top in the US), the fitted sort which woman with firm breasts can wear without a bra -- as indeed Emily was.

We kissed again, our hands starting to explore each other's bodies now as any remaining inhibitions or nerves either of us might have been feeling ebbed away. I ran my hands underneath Emily's top at the back, thrilling to the feel of her warm flesh and noticing that she shivered slightly, hopefully with pleasure, as I did so. Emily had unbuttoned a couple of extra buttons on my shirt, and was tangling her fingers deliberately in my chest hairs.

"Mmm, lovely," she murmured into my ear, "I really like a hairy chest, can't understand why some men wax theirs."

"Glad to hear that," I replied, and helped her get better access by undoing the remaining buttons. Emily pulled the shirt from my trousers and eased it off my shoulders, then slowly along my arms, stripping me quite deliberately and seductively. I pulled her closer again and kissed her neck and shoulders; she responded by throwing her head back so that I could kiss her more easily. I worked my way down to her chest, and then, through the tight cotton of her top, her breasts.

Emily's breasts were full and firm, not huge but, for someone with a generally slight build, more than generously in proportion. Her nipples were visibly hard through the top and I sucked the left one first, feeling it grow even harder and then taking it gently between my teeth through the soft material. Emily dug her fingers into my hair as I did so, and I shifted my attentions to her equally delectable right breast. At the same time I started to ease the vest top from her leggings, and ran my fingers along her stomach underneath the fabric.

Emily took my hands in hers and for a moment I worried that I was going too fast, but instead she helped me to pull the top slowly over her breasts and up and off over her head. Her breasts, fully revealed now, were even better than I had imagined, with large pinky-brown nipples which were pertly pointing towards me. I took both nipples between my fingers and thumbs, and tweaked and pulled them gently, then sucked them, licking around the aureolas as well.

Emily seemed to decide that it was her turn to take the lead for a bit, and, pushing me back on the sofa, straddled me, her nipples pressing into my chest as we kissed again, with more urgency than before, the feeling intensified by our naked torsos rubbing together. She moved her weight off me slightly so she could reach down to my belt and trouser buttons, which she undid competently and quickly.

My cock had, of course, been erect ever since we had started kissing -- in fact it was already pretty hard when we had first entered the bedroom -- and now Emily reached into my open trousers and stroked it through my briefs. I gasped at her touch, and she increased the pressure, saying in a very seductive voice "You seem a bit excited, am I having a good effect on you?"

"What do you think?" I replied, "Can't you tell?"

"Oh yes, I can tell all right" she said, stroking more firmly and then moving her fingers under the waistband of my briefs to touch my cock properly for the first time. "You're so hard and hot" she breathed into my ear as she did so, and her words turned me on even more.

I eased myself off the sofa a little to help Emily as she pulled down my trousers, whilst I kicked off my shoes; she left my briefs on, even though the head of my cock was poking out where she had pulled them down, almost seeming to want to delay the moment of first seeing me completely nude. I decided I had some catching up to do and pulled Emily back towards me, kissing her deeply and then starting to pull her leggings down. Emily lifted herself up so that I could do so more quickly, and then eased out of her boots, reaching down to pull her socks off at the same time, saying "Wouldn't be very sexy for you to see me in my socks, would it?"

We were equal now, both in our last remaining item of clothing, a lacy black thong in Emily's case and a pair of small blue briefs in mine. I suppose that even up to this point we could have called a halt to proceedings, although it was becoming increasingly unlikely, but now we were both intensely aroused, and the course of events was inevitable. Emily was already proving a girl of delightful surprises, however, because rather than simply expecting me to fuck her immediately, after we had kissed again she pulled my briefs off, moved down from the sofa to kneel on the floor between my legs and without a moment's hesitation began to lick and suck my cock.

She clearly had plenty of experience of oral action, alternating between full deep-throating and tantalising licking of my shaft and balls, and despite the fact that often nowadays it can take me quite some time to be ready to come, no matter how good the sex (I know, it's my advancing years -- but I'd rather have it that way around than the other), the combination of Emily's skills and the incredibly erotic day and evening we were having meant that in a few minutes I knew I was very near to a huge climax. "I'm going to come soon if you don't stop, Emily" I said as best I could, speech getting more and more difficult as her mouth moved up and down my cock.

"Good, I want you to" she said from somewhere around my scrotum, "give me all that you have, I want it in my mouth now."

That was enough for me, and after another couple of seconds, with Emily's lips just over the engorged head of my cock and her fingers around its base I groaned loudly and managed to say "God yes, I'm coming, yes, yes" before I felt a powerful spasm as the first cum shot into Emily's mouth. She swallowed it down and more spasms followed, each amazingly powerful until I had, as requested, emptied all that I had into her. She licked my cock up and down one last time, causing almost painful pleasure as she did so, then got up and straddled me once more.

"That was so, so hot, I love doing that and I really wanted you to come in my mouth for your first time with me."

"You are amazing," I said, "I can hardly believe you're real."

"Oh, I'm real all right" Emily murmured, and she kissed me, the taste of my cum very apparent as she did so.

I was determined that Emily's first orgasm with me should be as memorable as mine had been, and I pulled her above me on the sofa, so that her pussy, still in its lacy black covering but clearly sopping wet underneath, was level with my mouth. She put her hands on the top of the chair to steady herself and I pulled down her thong. I gently stroked her neatly-trimmed black pubes, and took my time before moving my fingers down to the top of her pussy, deliberately avoiding her clit and then more firmly feeling her labia, which were damp with her juices.

I knew just how horny she must be getting, but I wanted her to build slowly, so I didn't put a finger inside her then, instead starting to lick around the edges of her pussy and on her inner thighs. Emily was breathing more and more heavily, and I began to lick her pussy lips, slowly and teasingly, tasting her juices as I did so. She gasped as I inserted my right middle finger into her and at the same time began to suck and lick her clit, and I was thrilled to feel how wet she was inside. She tasted great too and I increased the pace of my licking, biting her clit gently as well and getting another finger inside her at the same time.

I found what must have been her G-spot with my fingers and Emily responded with "Fuck Alex, that's so good, I'm going to come, lick me harder, fuck yes, yes, yes, Oh God, yes, yes, yesssss!"

I felt her pussy contract and contract around my fingers, and was aware of her juices increasing as I licked and sucked her through several waves of her orgasm. Eventually she pulled herself away from me a little and said "Stop now, I can't take any more, I might faint..."

Emily half fell down on to me, not really fainting but unable fully to support her weight for a moment, and I took her in my arms, kissing her softly on the mouth and then on her neck, and whispering "I fantasised about doing that to you all day, I'm so glad it's come true."

"Me too," she said, "and the reality is even better than the fantasy."

It was dark outside now, and I asked Emily if she was hungry at all.

"I am," she said, "but I don't want to go out, I want to stay in here with you."

"That's o.k.," I answered, "that's what room service is for."

We looked at the menu and decided that the occasion called for some red meat, so chose two steak sandwiches, some fries and another bottle of the Merlot, and I rang down to Reception to order. With the food on its way Emily went into the bathroom where she had spotted the bathrobes the hotel helpfully provided; she brought them back and we wrapped ourselves in them, kissing each other gently as we did so. I was relieved at how relaxed she seemed, it augured well for our possibly spending more time together over the next two days.

Before too long there was a knock on the door and I opened it for the room service waiter to bring in a large trolley. He showed exemplary discretion in not even raising an eyebrow at the couple who had very obviously just been having sex - I suppose they must see this sort of thing all the time -- and I gave him a generous tip in return.

The steak was perfectly cooked, not overdone and very juicy, and we had great fun feeding each other particularly succulent pieces. Soon the eating was becoming more and more sexual, our robes open now as we kissed between mouthfuls of food. Emily took a large gulp of wine then pulled me towards her, the liquid still in her mouth, pressing her lips on to mine and letting me drink the wine from her as she did so. I returned the favour and we kissed more and more passionately, our hands all over each other's bodies as we did so, shrugging the robes off at the same time.

The food was forgotten now, and Emily pulled me on top of her as she lay full-length on the sofa. "Fuck me, Alex, I need you inside me now" she said, taking my rock-hard cock in her hand and positioning it at the entrance to her pussy. I thrust into her firmly and she responded in kind, pushing upwards so that I entered her in one swift move.

Emily felt amazing once I was fully inside her: it was many years since I had fucked someone of her age and I thrilled to the feel of her tight but yielding pussy. We found our mutual rhythm quickly, instinctively picking up on each other's desires for faster or slower thrusts and luxuriating in our first fuck. Emily, not to my surprise, was skilful as well as passionate, and her technique included the ability to squeeze my cock deliciously when it was fully inside her pussy.

The fact that we had made each other come so powerfully earlier meant both that we could keep going for a decent length of time, but also that we were already somehow attuned to each other's needs, and we gradually built towards a climax. I thought I might get there first as I knew that I couldn't hold off coming much longer, but suddenly Emily started moaning more loudly (she had already been pretty vocal) and then groaned in my ear "I'm coming Alex, faster, fuck me harder, yes, like that, yes, oh God yes...!"

Emily's orgasm and exclamations triggered mine, and as she continued to come I felt the first spasms erupt. My cum spurted into her still pulsating pussy and I yelled "Fuck, fuck, you're so sexy Emily, yes, yes, ahhhhh...!"

Finally we both subsided and I pulled out of her and rolled off, lying next to Emily and taking her in my arms again so that we could kiss. I suddenly realised that we had never discussed contraception and felt somewhat guilty, so said "God, Emily, I never asked if it was o.k. to come inside you."

"It's fine, Alex, I'm still on the pill, and I'm not worried about anything else."

"Good, and sorry not to have asked before."

"Don't be silly, it's my responsibility, not yours, and I wanted your cum in me more than anything in the world just then."

It was late in the evening by now, and I said to Emily "You weren't thinking of going back to your hotel, were you?"

"You don't want me to, do you?" she replied, and I quickly said "No, of course not, I want you here all night, I just still can't really believe this is happening."

"Come on silly, come to bed with me" Emily laughed, and grabbing my hand, pulled me up off the sofa and on to the large bed for the first time. We didn't get into it, instead lying on top of the quilt in each other's arms and talking softly about what we had done already that amazing evening.

"I told you I felt something special about our connection," Emily said at one point, "but I never imagined it would be as good as this. I've never come like that the first time I've fucked someone, it's usually disappointing at best and a disaster at worst."

"I know exactly what you mean, it's really rare, and you're right, even when we first kissed I knew this would be special somehow. And to come together like that the first time we fucked, well, just amazing, really incredible."

Emily was lying on her side looking at me with a winning combination of lust and affection in her lovely brown eyes, her fingers playing tantalisingly with my pubes as my cock was starting to show signs of some more life. "What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked, "Do you have to go to your conference all day?"

"No, not at all, in fact I can skip almost all of it, there's an early evening reception I should probably look in on, but otherwise I can keep the whole day clear -- but what about you, don't you have more visits to do?"

"I think I said that I had had a good day today -- though nothing like as good as the evening," Emily began, smiling happily at me "and that means that I've left myself with only one visit to do, which is near the centre of Glasgow and can wait till Wednesday morning. I'm pretty much my own boss, you see, so as long as I email the office tomorrow morning and say that I'm going to be up here till the end of Wednesday I can do what I like. When did you say you're going back to London?"

"I'm here till Wednesday evening, I'm on a panel at the conference that afternoon, and booked on the 7.20pm flight back. Could you really stay that long, we could spend all day tomorrow together if so, not to mention tomorrow night -- if you want to, of course." I finished lamely, worrying again that I was getting ahead of myself.

"Oh Alex, when are you going to realise that this is what I want too, it's like the best possible dream. I'd love to spend as much of the next two days as I can with you, we could explore a bit too -- do you know Glasgow well?"

"Quite well, I've been here lots for work and a friend of mine used to run the main concert hall here so I used to come up and see her too."

"Was she a lover, Alex? I don't want to meet her if she was." Emily looked a bit stern, but I guessed she was probably joking.

AlexPal
AlexPal
41 Followers