48 Hours in Glasgow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour inside on such a beautiful day seemed to both of us to be enough, so we soon headed back outside, blinking in the bright sunlight. I had a sudden thought and asked Emily whether she needed to go to her hotel to check out or pick up anything, but she said that she had already taken care of it -- she had phoned while I was changing.

"And I sent my email to work too, so apart from picking up my bag later I'm free, all yours in fact." she went on.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while," I said, "well, along with you telling me how hard I make you come."

"It's true, you do." Emily breathed seductively into my ear as she pulled me towards her and we kissed deeply, oblivious to the passers-by on the busy Glasgow street. We broke off after a little and walked up to the Central Railway Station, where I bought us two return tickets to the wonderfully-named Pollokshaws West Station.

"As it's such a lovely day, do you fancy a picnic?" I asked Emily, and she agreed enthusiastically. We went into a café on the station concourse and bought sandwiches, chocolate, biscuits, fruit ("I'm a trained dietician, remember," Emily said, "we can't just eat junk for lunch.") and bottles of water and juice. I then spotted that the next train to our destination was leaving almost immediately so grabbing Emily's hand we ran to the right platform, diving on to the train just before the doors closed and giggling like children as we fell on to seats in the last carriage.

I had chosen Pollokshaws West for several good reasons, not least that it is only a ten-minute ride out of the centre of the city, but I kept the others to myself for the time being. When we arrived Emily looked a little sceptical, as the station itself is rather run down and in an area which when you look in one direction in particular looks very bleak.

"I trust you completely, Alex," she said "but tell me you've got a good reason for bringing us here?"

"Nope, just thought the name sounded interesting." I fibbed, and she hit me playfully on the arm in response.

We went down the graffiti-strewn stairs and out of what passes for the main entrance. Emily was looking at me as if I was mad when I knocked on what looked like a locked door in the old station building, which from the outside looked like it had been closed for years. To my relief, and Emily's evident surprise, the door was opened immediately and a large, cheery lady greeted us warmly, grabbing me and kissing me on both cheeks, saying "Alex, great to see you, come in, bring your friend, and I've got what you asked for ready."

I decided it was only fair to explain what was going on to a very bemused Emily, so said "Emily, this is Maggie, she runs 'South West Community Cycles'; my organisation has funded them for years, and helped them move into this building last month. Maggie has sorted out a couple of bikes for us for the rest of the day, and though you might not believe it, one of Glasgow's nicest and biggest parks is just the other side of the railway line."

"So it is, Alex, so it is," Maggie said, "and it's good to meet you, Emily, any friend of Alex's is a friend of ours, he's been so supportive of our wee business. Now, let's see what we've got for you, come through here" and she led us into the depths of the old station office, where some of SWCC's bikes for hire were stored. "He described you well, Emily" Maggie said to her, "and I think this will be just right for a wee lassie like you."
I am honestly not exaggerating Maggie's use of the Scots vernacular, and she also has the broadest Glaswegian accent, but Emily was charmed, as I knew she would be, and happily tried out the bike which Maggie had got ready for her. "Perfect," she said, "but what I want to know, Alex, is when you arranged this, I can't remember you making a phone call?"

"I texted Maggie this morning while you were 'otherwise engaged'" I replied, "and she texted back so that I knew things would be ready when we got here."

Maggie set us up with the two bikes, pointed us to the underpass which leads to the park, and said "Just make sure you're back before five, my lovelies, and have a great afternoon."

We cycled off, gingerly at first as Emily admitted she hadn't been on a bike since university and it was even longer than that for me, but we soon became more confident, proving the truth of the old adage about never forgetting how to ride one. We explored the park, riding further and further from the perimeter and towards a more wooded and secluded area.

It was even hotter now, and catching up with Emily, who had cycled ahead, I shouted across "I need a drink, do you want to stop for lunch?"

"Yes, good idea, let's head over there, it's nice and shady" Emily yelled back, and sped off towards a gap in the trees that she had spotted. She led us into a clearing in the woods, well away from the main part of the park, which in any case on this weekday lunchtime was not that busy.

We dismounted and I took Emily in my arms. "Was this an o.k. plan, are you having a good time?"

"Oh Alex, it's just great, such an unexpected treat, I really didn't have a clue what you were planning, it's a lovely surprise. And it was nice to meet someone who's known you for a while, Maggie really likes you, doesn't she?"

"We've given them a lot of money and other support over the years, but she's become a friend too, I always make sure I see her when I'm up here, though I didn't really imagine I'd be hiring two bikes from her on this trip -- nor for such a lovely companion either."

We kissed then, very deeply and passionately, and Emily rubbed my swelling cock through my trousers. I slipped my hand under the material of her top and caressed her breasts in return, and we would probably have started stripping each other's clothes off there and then had it not been for a noise in the trees, followed quickly by an excitable dog running into the clearing and bounding up to us. Emily broke off our embrace and squatted down to say hello to the dog, which was a young Labrador. It was a good thing we hadn't taken any clothes off yet because the dog was followed a few seconds later by its owner, an affable young woman who said "Sorry, hope he's not been bothering you, he's a bit over-friendly sometimes."

"No, it's fine, he's a sweetheart" Emily replied, "don't worry at all."

The woman, who happened also to be rather pretty and wearing shorts, put the dog back on his lead and led him away, saying goodbye cheerfully to us as she did so.

"Stop ogling her Alex, you bastard!" Emily said quietly as I looked in the woman's general direction.

"I'm not," I said, mainly truthfully, "I'm just waiting for her to be out of sight so that I can ravish you again..."

"Smoothie.." Emily began, but to stop any more teasing I kissed her again. Aware that we were still in a rather exposed position in the middle of the clearing, I kept the kiss brief and then suggested we move the bikes, picnic and ourselves the other side of some thick bushes at the side of the clearing.

Once we had shifted everything we kissed again, and Emily pulled me down on to the ground so that we could embrace more fully. We were well hidden from view now, and were in any case a long way from the busiest part of the park, dogs and their owners excepted, so we both felt any inhibitions disappearing rapidly.

Emily stroked my cock, now fully erect, through my trousers and then undid them, not pulling them down fully but opening them wide enough for her to be able to reach in and pull my briefs down over my straining shaft. She took it in her hand and gripped it firmly, saying "I love feeling you so hard, it's really sexy" as she did so.

Emily moved so that she could get her mouth nearer to my groin, and licked my cock with her magical tongue. She ran her lips over its full length and sucked vigorously, then began moving up and down, deep-throating me as I turned slightly to one side so that I could thrust into her willing mouth. The fresh air and break since the morning's action had clearly revitalised me and before long I was near coming, warning her by gasping "Yes, yes Emily, yes, I'm going to come."

She eased off slightly, wanting to prolong my ecstasy, just keeping my straining cock in her mouth and stopping me from thrusting by holding my hips firmly. Opening her mouth wider so that she could talk, she said wickedly "I want you to wait Alex, don't come yet, make it last."

This was nearly having the opposite effect, but I used all my willpower, curious to see what she had in mind. Emily moved back slightly, and pulled off her leggings, knickers, boots and socks in one swift movement. "I want you to come inside me, I need to feel you there, I'm so horny." She lay down and pulled me on top of her, then raised her legs high, showing the suppleness of her young body by placing them on my shoulders as I thrust into her.

"Fuck me, Alex, fuck me, that's so good, fuck me more" she moaned, and I obliged, driving my cock into her willing pussy faster and faster. The short break after I had nearly come in her mouth meant that my orgasm had subsided a little, and I was able to keep going for a few minutes, but soon I knew that I couldn't hold off any longer. Emily was blushing red on her neck and chest, which I knew meant she was nearly there too, so with a final few strong thrusts I said "Now, Emily, now, come with me, I'm can't hold it any more, God, yesssssssssssssssss!"

"Fuck yes, Alex, aaaaaaahhhhhhh" was her reply and her legs jerked either side of my head as we both came, before she let them ease down under me. I supported my weight on my elbows to avoid squashing her, but didn't withdraw, enjoying the feeling of my cock gradually softening inside her still throbbing and wet pussy.

Emily held me so that she could look into my eyes, and said "That was just incredible, I love having sex outdoors, haven't done it for ages, and even though I know this is going to go straight to your head, it's even better with you, that was right up there with the best shags I have ever, ever had, and no-one has ever made me come so hard as you do, every time, I just can't believe it."

"I know I'm a fair bit older than you, Emily" I replied, "but the same is true for me. Since I got divorced I've had sex with quite a few women, but no-one has even come close to giving me what you do, you are just the sexiest woman I have ever met."

"Thank you Alex, that's a lovely thing to say. I think I better get some clothes on, another dog walker might arrive any minute."

Emily eased back off my now flaccid cock and quickly pulled on her knickers and leggings, leaving her boots and socks off so that she could enjoy the feel of the grass under her bare feet. We were both hungry and thirsty now, and set to our picnic with gusto. We fed each other pieces of fruit and sandwiches, sucked chocolate from each other's mouths and generally made the lunch as erotic an experience as possible.

When we had finished eating we discussed our schedule for the rest of the day. I reminded Emily that I needed to look in on the conference for the early evening reception, and tentatively suggested that she might like to join me, especially as it was at the old City Halls, an interesting place in its own right and opposite my favourite place to eat in Glasgow, Café Gandolfi.

Emily suggested in turn that we spend a bit more time in the park, return the bikes and head back to the city centre, then she would go back to her hotel to pick up her stuff, I would go and change and we could meet for the reception. This sounded like a good plan to me, so after one more long kiss we got our stuff together and remounted the bikes. We rode around in the hot sun, enjoying the park and racing each other along the straight paths, until I said that we had better head back to the station.

As we arrived Maggie was just showing a customer out, and she greeted us with renewed warmth. "Did you have a good time, my lovelies, on this gorgeous day?"

"We certainly did, Maggie, thanks to your super bikes and a great picnic" said Emily, smiling knowingly at me. Maggie knows me well enough to be able to tell when I have been up to something and she gave me an equally knowing look.

"Glad you had fun, and Alex, you make sure you look after this lassie properly, she's just what you need, if you ask me."

"I will, Maggie, I will, don't you worry about that, and thank you for making this such a special day for us."

We said our goodbyes and headed up to the railway platform. A train came quickly and we boarded a nearly empty carriage towards the back, enabling us to spend the short journey kissing and cuddling without causing too many raised eyebrows.

Once we arrived back at Glasgow Central we parted, Emily heading to the Holiday Inn to pick up her bag, me to the Malmaison to change and set off to the conference reception. I had arranged to meet Emily outside City Halls just before 7pm when the reception started, and true to form she was there in good time, carrying her bag, which we left at the cloakroom as we went in, and wearing the short black dress she had been in the first time I had set eyes on her at the airport the previous day. She looked stunning, having clearly had time to have a shower, put her hair up and achieve a suitably smart but very sexy look in the process.

The reception was held in the Old Fruitmarket, which has been converted into a concert hall and meeting space, and it was, inevitably, full of people I knew, many of whom gave me somewhat quizzical looks (and in some of the men's case, openly jealous) at the presence of a gorgeous young woman on my arm. I introduced Emily as an old friend to a few colleagues from other funding bodies, none of whom knew me particularly well and probably decided she was a friend's daughter, not believing that she could possibly be my lover.

The only awkward moment came when we met Mary, an ex-colleague who is one of the nosiest people I know, and wouldn't accept my 'old friend' introduction of Emily as adequate. "How exactly do you know Alex, Emily?" Mary pried and I was about to intervene to try to spare Emily any embarrassment, when to my surprise, and inner delight, she replied:

"Actually, 'old friend' is a bit of an exaggeration, we only met yesterday morning, but we spent last night and all of today together and I think I'm getting to know Alex pretty well, thanks!"

Mary was stopped in her tracks, unable to think of any more questions to ask given Emily's bold approach, and I used the opportunity to move us on. Emily was perfectly happy to come with me so we picked up her bag and headed out into the fresh air, crossing the road in the evening sunshine to Café Gandolfi where I had booked a table for dinner.

We were both ravenous by now from the exercise, fresh air and plentiful sex, but agreed that we didn't want a prolonged three-course meal, keen to get back to the hotel and tear each other's clothes off. I was tempted by the black pudding, a peculiar Northern British delicacy involving animal blood, but Emily said "I'm not sitting opposite you whilst you eat that, it's disgusting!" so I chose fish instead. She went for a grilled chicken breast with pesto and sautéed potatoes and we shared a bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.

Whilst we ate Emily kicked off her shoes and started to caress my leg with her bare feet. I am a bit of a foot fetishist and the feel of Emily's toes stroking my leg was remarkably erotic. At one point I deliberately dropped my napkin under the table and whilst reaching down to get it took the opportunity to fondle Emily's bare feet and legs, right up to her thighs. When I sat up again Emily leant over to me, pulling me close enough across the table to whisper in my ear: "By God I want you so much, Alex, if it wasn't for the fact we'd be arrested, I'd fuck you on top of this table right now!"

This was exactly how I was feeling and I told her so, adding that perhaps we should skip coffee and have it back at the hotel. Emily agreed and we got the bill, which she tried to pay but in my old-fashioned way I insisted on settling. We left and walked quickly back to the Malmaison, enjoying the warm evening and only stopping every so often for a short but intense kiss.

Throughout the meal and as we walked back we chatted easily and I was again struck by how well we got on socially as well as sexually, despite the age gap of virtually a whole generation. I was trying not to think about what would happen once our trip to Glasgow was over, but I couldn't stop myself wondering whether this amazing relationship might be able to be sustained beyond what was turning into an extraordinary two-day fling. I didn't bring the subject up, not wanting to spoil the moment, but I was wondering whether Emily might be thinking about this at all.

We reached the hotel and headed straight to my room. In the lift we kissed again and I put my hand up between Emily's legs, stroking her pussy firmly through her knickers. The material felt damp and I knew that she was already incredibly horny -- as was I, my cock straining upwards within my own underwear.

As soon as we were in the bedroom, we began undressing each other frantically, dropping clothes on the floor as we made our way towards the bed. Emily pushed me down on to it, pulling my trousers and briefs off and going down on me immediately. My cock was rock hard already from the kissing and groping in the lift and the erotic excitement of the evening as a whole, and she licked and sucked it enthusiastically, pausing occasionally to make admiring comments about its state. I wondered whether she was intending to take me the whole way, and I was certainly getting close, when she stopped licking, straddled me (having removed the last of her clothes as well) and fucked me vigorously, her arms stretched behind her so she could hold on to my legs as she did so.

Before long we were both near coming, and Emily adjusted her position slightly so that she could move one hand nearer her pussy, fingering her clit as she did so. I love seeing a woman touch herself, especially like this, and this extra visual stimulation plus Emily's gasping "Now, Alex, now, come with me, I'm so horny" was enough to bring on a massive orgasm, so that I could feel my cum pumping up into Emily's pussy. She thrust down on me to increase the pressure on her clit along with the touch of her finger and screamed and moaned as she came too.

Emily moved gingerly off me and lay next to me on the bed, both of us too spent to talk for a few minutes, instead just holding each other and kissing gently as we recovered. We lay still and I marvelled inwardly once again at what we had found together. Soon Emily stirred me from my reverie by poking me sharply in the ribs and saying "What happened to that coffee you promised me in the restaurant? I don't think much of the room service here!"

"You weren't complaining about the service a few minutes ago..." I replied and she smiled, but pushed me firmly towards the edge of the bed so I had no choice but to get up before I fell off altogether.

I made us both strong cups of coffee, knowing that we would want to be awake a while longer, and brought them back to bed. "This is just heaven, Alex, I can't think of a better way to spend the evening -- free drinks reception, lovely meal with a lovely man, fantastic sex and then great coffee in bed -- how could you possibly improve on that?"

"Only with more great sex later, if we're up to it."

"Sure we will be, but there's no need to rush, the night is young, particularly with coffee this strong..."

We chatted for a while, sipping our coffee and casually stroking each other as we lay on the bed. After a bit our talk turned back towards our favourite subject, sex and what we particularly enjoyed doing together. We were both starting to get turned on again by this, and Emily began to pull gently on my swelling cock. "You know what I would really like you to do?" she said, as she massaged me to another firm erection.