48 Hours in Glasgow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" I replied.

"I want you to wank yourself whilst I watch, I've always wanted to see a man do that but never had the courage to ask, but I know you won't mind me asking, at least."

"You're right, I don't, and what's more, I don't mind doing it either -- but if I'm going to fulfil one of your fantasises, will you fulfil one of mine too?"

"Of course, as long as it's not too weird or creepy."

"Well, I hope it isn't, I just love your feet (as well as the rest of you, of course) and it was so sexy when you were rubbing my leg with your toes at the restaurant, so would you make me come with them?"

"Love too, that's not at all weird, and actually I have done that before, a couple of times. Anyway, that's enough talk, get going, you!" Emily said, pushing me back on the bed and placing my hand on my still hard cock.

I didn't feel at all self-conscious even with Emily sitting as close as she could and watching intently as I played with myself in some of my favourite ways: thumb and forefinger circling my cock and pulling it firmly, thumb underneath the glans and two fingers rubbing quickly on top, and cupping my balls with one hand whilst squeezing the shaft with the other. Emily resisted any temptation to join in, but did comment as she watched, saying things like "That looks good, I'll remember you like that" and "God, this is even sexier than I thought it would be".

I took my time, which wasn't difficult given the number of times I had already come over the last two days, but after a while I started to rub myself harder, and then said "Have you seen enough, because I'm getting close, and I want you to keep your promise now?"

"It's so sexy, I'd really like to see you make yourself come, but a deal is a deal -- move that way, I need a bit more room" and so saying, she moved herself so that she could stretch her legs out and place her feet either side of my twitching member.

Emily seemed to know what she was doing despite her relatively limited experience of footjobs, and she kept one foot below my cock, with the soft sole turned upwards, whilst rubbing it with the other. She stretched out her toes so that she could get the tip of my glans between them, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my groin. Seeing the look on my face as she glanced up at me she said "Feels good, does it?" and increased the pace of her rubbing.

"God yes, I'm getting really close, can I come on your feet, do you mind?"

"I want you to, I want your cum all over them, give me it Alex, do it on my feet, give me your cum, now, I want that hot cum on my toes now!"

Emily knew me well enough by now to know that I love that kind of talk too, and sure enough it was the final spur towards my orgasm; I came with a massive groan, spurting as she had asked on to her toes and her feet.

"That was just so hot," Emily said as she wiped the cum off with a tissue, "I nearly came myself just seeing you do that, Alex, you can come on my feet any time you want."

"I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that," I replied, "but what about you, you only 'nearly' came, how do you want me to get you there -- short of fucking you, that is, I don't think I can oblige with that."

"No, for once I don't think you could" Emily said, looking at my by now flaccid cock. "Actually, what I would really like you to do is to suck my nipples hard, I find that really sexy, and I reckon you could pretty much make me come like that, without even touching my pussy -- I'm so horny already."

"Of course, I'd love to, I just adore your tits" I said, and happily set to my given task. I started with her left breast as that happened to be the one nearest to me, licking it gently at first, then pulling at it with my lips and fingers, whilst massaging her right breast at the same time. I sucked her left nipple harder and harder, glancing up at Emily from time to time to check I wasn't hurting her, but seeing instead that she was really turned on, flushing with pleasure and starting to breathe very heavily. I moved my attentions across to the other breast, and began gently biting as well as sucking on the nipple.

Emily was gasping now, and said "Yes, Alex, that's it, keep going like that, I really am going to come soon, keep going..." I obliged, sucking hard now on her right nipple and opening my mouth a bit wider so I could take more of the breast into it. Emily had her hands on my head to control the pressure and was pushing me firmly on to her nipple, so I sucked harder and tweaked her other nipple firmly between my fingers.

This was enough to push her over the edge, and she came in a sudden rush, shrieking "Yes, now, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!" as she did so. I relaxed both the sucking and tweaking but licked her gently instead to ease her through the orgasm, and she stroked my hair as I did so, before finally pulling away from me saying "No more, that's all I can take, that was incredible."

It was late now, and we lay together on the bed, kissing gently and holding each other as we drifted towards sleep. Just before we fell asleep, Emily whispered to me "I just love being with you, Alex, thank you for everything."

"You're more than welcome, Emily," I replied, "and the feeling is mutual."

. . .

Light was flooding through the gap at the top of the curtains by the time we woke in the morning. I stirred first, aware of my erect cock pressing into Emily's buttocks, and then, feeling me move slightly, Emily woke too, turning to face me and kissing me hard on the mouth. We didn't speak, instead, both well aware that this was out last chance to take advantage of the king-size bed in the hotel, we began our love-making anew.

Emily went down on me, sucking my cock and licking it and my scrotum, then turning into a sixty-nine position so that I could lick her pussy too. She was taking the lead and I was perfectly happy to follow, and with me still lying under her she changed position again, straddling me in the reverse cowgirl position and guiding my cock into her sopping pussy. She rode me vigorously for a short time, but seemingly wanting to try every position in one session, eased off and turned to face me, this time taking my cock in her right hand and using the tip of it to stimulate her clitoris, almost as if I were a human dildo.

The intensity of feeling this generated was soon nearly unbearable and I manoeuvred myself so that I could thrust up fully into her pussy, Emily gasping as I did so and then saying her first words since we had woken: "Push harder into me, Alex, make me come, I'm so close now!"

I did as I was told, pushing up with my hips as she pressed down, rubbing her clit herself now as she neared orgasm. Emily came with a prolonged moan, then as she subsided she lifted off me again and lay next to me.

"Fuck me more, Alex, I want you to come inside me, get on top of me, I need more from you, I'm sure I could come again..."
I moved on top of her and she pulled me into position so that I could thrust into her pussy, which was still throbbing as I did so. "Oh God, that's good, fuck me Alex, fuck me," Emily said. I was still some way from coming, and took my time, enjoying the sensation of Emily's wet but still tight pussy around my cock. Gradually I increased the pace, and Emily started to thrust up with my more insistent rhythm.

"I'm going to come soon, Emily, can you come again, I want you to come for me?"

"Yes, yes, I will, fuck me more, faster, like that, yes, yes," she yelled as I thrust more and more quickly, and then I gave one final thrust down and came hard into Emily's pussy.

"Oh God, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh yesssssssssssssssss!" Emily said as she came again, catching the last spasms of my cock with her throbbing pussy. I withdrew gently and lay next to her; we held each other for a while without talking and then Emily said "Come on, we'd better get up, I've got chickens to see and no doubt you've got to go and look important somewhere!"

"O.k.", I replied, "but I can't get up without another kiss first..." Emily obliged and our tongues explored each other's mouths, with the taste of sex very apparent as we did so.

I got out of bed and pulled Emily up with me, keeping her hand in mine as we headed into the shower. We showered together with an intimacy and familiarity that struck me as remarkable given the relatively short time we had known each other, totally comfortable in each other's company and conscious of each other's needs. And knowing those needs of Emily, I wondered whether she might have one more orgasm in her before we had to leave. As I soaped her breasts we kissed, and I felt her nipples harden under my touch. I moved my hand down her stomach, then put two fingers between her legs, inserting them into her slippery pussy.

It was hard to tell whether she was wet from desire, my cum or simply the shower, but she didn't indicate that she wanted me to stop or that it was too much for her, so I kept going, being careful not to overdo it knowing her pussy must be very sensitive after all the activity of the last two days. Emily started to writhe under my touch, and push herself down on to my fingers, so I knew she wanted to come again, even if it might be painful to do so. She moaned incoherently and I bent down to suck her nipples and move her nearer her climax.

Suddenly Emily gasped loudly and said "Fuck yes, now Alex, now, now, now!" I pressed hard on her clit with my thumb and squeezed inside her pussy with my fingers, and felt it clench around them as she came. After a few seconds Emily pulled away from my hand, saying "God, that hurt but in a really good way, it was nearly too much for me..."

"Sorry my love, I really didn't want to hurt you but I knew you could come" I replied.

"No, it's fine, I would have stopped you if I had wanted to, think I am just being a bit greedy now and that was probably one come too far..."

We finished showering, dried each other and then got dressed, sipping some strong coffee as we did so. We agreed on a schedule for the day, Emily going to her visit, me to the conference and then Emily joining me in time for the afternoon session where I was on the panel as a speaker, before we set off back to the airport for our flight, Emily having booked herself on to the same plane as me for the short trip back to London.

Before we left the room, Emily kissed me once more, then gave me one of her serious looks, saying: "Whatever happens in the rest of my sex life, I can promise you that I will never, ever, forget Room 369 of the Glasgow Malmaison and what we have done together here."

"Me neither, and thank you for making this the best conference trip I have ever had."

"You are more than welcome, the feeling is entirely mutual."

. . .

The rest of the day passed very slowly compared to the glorious time I had spent with Emily, and the afternoon only improved when, as promised, she arrived just before the panel discussion was due to start. With no hesitation whatsoever, Emily came up to me in the foyer of the conference venue and kissed me full on the lips, rather to the surprise of the people who I was with. "This is Emily", I said lamely, and she shook hands warmly with a couple of my fellow delegates.

I made it on to stage just in time for the debate to start, and at first tried not to catch Emily's eye too often as her presence was proving quite distracting. It was also inspiring, and I decided to try to slip some coded messages to her in my contributions to the discussion. I enjoy public speaking and was proud to have my new lover there in the audience, and I hoped that Emily would pick up on what I was trying to do.

My first opportunity came when we were asked about our views on Glasgow and its recent regeneration. I answered, truthfully, that I was very impressed with the changes I had seen in the city over the last twenty years, and then added, purely for Emily's benefit, that I was particularly taken with the way in which Glasgow's parks now lent themselves to such a wide range of activities. I looked at her as I finished saying this and she smiled, making it clear that she knew what I was up to. (Those readers interested in the soccer World Cup may remember the England squad doing something similar to this in press conferences, slipping song and film titles into their answers in order to relieve the pre-tournament boredom...).

Next chance was the inevitable question about the involvement of young people in initiatives, giving me the golden opportunity to wax lyrical about the importance of building proper relationships with younger people, how fulfilling this can be and how much both parties can benefit from it. Emily was enjoying this, and I could tell that she was laughing quietly to herself as I spoke.

Finally we moved on to our aspirations for the voluntary sector over the next five years, and what we hoped would be the outcome of this particular conference. This gave me the chance to try to get across to Emily something of what I had been thinking about during the day, so I finished my answer, having made sure I had caught her eye first, by saying: "Above all, I hope that some of the new relationships which have been forged during this conference endure, flourish and grow, because I think wonderful things could result if they do."

This seemed to go down well with the audience, but I was more concerned about the reaction of one individual within it. I couldn't find out immediately what Emily had made of my comment, and indeed whether she had picked up what I meant by it, because I had to speak to some people who wanted to ask detailed and lengthy questions about the grants my organisation offered, and then say my goodbyes to the organisers and various colleagues before we could politely leave. It was therefore not until Emily and I were outside and heading towards the stop for the airport bus in the bright late afternoon sunshine when I could ask her if she had enjoyed the debate.

"I loved hearing you speak, I was so proud of you and it gave me a whole new view of the sort of person you are, it was lovely."

"Great, I'm really pleased you could be there, and you did realise that some of my answers were especially for you, didn't you?" I replied.

"Of course, it was so exciting when I worked out that was what you were doing, and really funny too."

I was in suspense now, knowing that she must have picked up on what I had said at the end, but not wanting to bring it up for fear of seeming pushy. For much of our 48 hours in Glasgow I had been hoping that this was not just going to be a kind of amazing conference fling or holiday romance, but might turn into a longer-term relationship, but I had not wanted to spoil the intimacy and atmosphere of our time together by talking about 'the future'. I had decided to risk my (very obvious) hint as a way of giving Emily the chance to respond if she wanted to, but also to ignore the comment altogether without any embarrassment if she didn't, and I was starting to fear that she was going to choose the latter route.

We were at the bus stop now, and put our bags down while we waited. For once I was quiet, letting Emily decide whether she wanted to say anything, and after a minute or so she looked at me seriously, increasing my concern that this was not going to go well.

"I heard your last message too... I was really moved by it. I hoped you might say something like that if you had the chance. I guessed you would have been thinking about what happens next while you were on your own today -- I know I was."

"And what were you thinking?" I blurted out, not meaning to interrupt but desperate to know Emily's conclusion.

"I've thought a lot about this since our first night together. I knew then that we had something special, something I'd never come across before -- not just the sex, although the sex is incredible, but the way we connected so well and so quickly. By yesterday morning I felt like I'd known you for years, not hours. I've never got to know someone so fast, and felt so comfortable in someone's company after such a short time. I know you've been thinking about it too, and I know as well that you're worried about the age gap" - I must have looked surprised at this point, because it was as if Emily could read my mind, and she went on - "It's obvious that you'd be thinking about that, and I have too, but I honestly can't see why it should matter. You don't look your age, not that I would mind if you did, and I don't care if people think it's a big gap, it's none of their business."

"What about your friends, family, other people...?" I asked. Emily hadn't told me much about her family but I had gathered she was close to both her parents, who were divorced, and I had also worked out that they were not much older than me.

"They'll just have to get used to it, if they have a problem with it it's their problem, not ours. My Mum just wants me to be happy, she knew it wasn't right for me with Chris and I think she'll just be relieved I've found someone so lovely; Dad might be a bit more tricky but I think it will be fine once he meets you."

"Emily, are you really saying what I think you're saying -- that you want to give this a go, that it wasn't just a fling, some fun to have away from your normal life?"

"Of course I am Alex, isn't that what you want too?"

"Yes, of course, more than anything in the world, I'm just finding it hard to believe, I'd sort of geared myself up for you telling me that you didn't want to see me again once we got back to London. I know that was pessimistic but I didn't want you to think I was being pushy -- that's why I said what I did at the conference, so that if you wanted you could just ignore it and we could part on good terms."

The bus had come by now and we climbed aboard. It was nearly empty and we headed like naughty kids to the back seats. Emily sat with her lovely legs draped across mine, took my hands in hers and said: "Did you really think I could give up on what we have started? I really, really meant what I said, I've had the most amazing two days in every way, the sex, the fun we've had together, just sleeping with you, and I mean the actual sleeping, was lovely, showers, meals, drinks, everything -- how could I not want that to continue?"

"I can't tell you how relieved I am," I replied, "You must know by now that that is exactly how I feel, and it is amazing to hear you say that as well."

We kissed then, deeply and passionately, the kiss of lovers and the kiss of two people at the start of a new journey -- and not just the bus ride to Glasgow airport!

As the bus made its way in the evening sun along the M8 motorway Emily and I sat together quietly, not needing to talk now as we had come to such a happy understanding. Our sexual instincts were still operating fully, and Emily took the chance of our being almost alone on the bus to stroke my cock through my trousers, her hand hidden under her legs which were still across my lap.

The journey ended rather too soon for my liking, and we reluctantly untangled ourselves, with me moving somewhat gingerly at first to cope with my raging hard-on. We made our way up to the departure lounge, and then after some coffee and cake, on to the plane. Like the bus it was not at all full, most business people presumably having headed back on an earlier flight and it being late for tourists and families as well, and Emily and I found ourselves places towards the rear, with rows of empty seats in front of and behind us, and on the other side of the aisle as well. Once the stewardess had finished the safety demonstration and we were airborne, and after we had turned down the chance to buy over-priced drinks and lottery scratch cards, I decided I should return the favour from the bus to Emily, with interest.

Draping her jacket across our laps, not that we were overlooked anyway, I whispered to Emily to pull her dress up as high as she could underneath the cover of the jacket. We kissed and then I moved my hand under the jacket and between her legs, feeling her bare thighs and then working up to press my fingers on to her pussy. Her knickers were already damp to the touch, and I teased her for a while, lightly brushing her labia and clitoris through the material but not moving my fingers inside.