48 Hours in Glasgow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of this Emily lent closer to me and whispered in my ear "Come on Alex, you bastard, I'm desperate and we'll be landing soon. Make me come for fuck's sake, you know that's what I want!"

I wasn't going to risk upsetting my new lover, so I obliged, pulling the flimsy material aside and, still under the cover of Emily's jacket, putting two fingers inside her pussy whilst I massaged her engorged clit with my thumb. It didn't take long for Emily to approach her orgasm, and just as the announcement came over the tannoy to tell the cabin crew that we were ten minutes from landing, I saw that Emily's face was starting to flush with the now familiar pre-orgasmic glow. As I brought her nearer to her climax she moved as close as she could and whispered orders to me: "That's it, that's it, oh yes, fuck me with your fingers, squeeze my clit, God yes, yes, like that, keep pressing, move your fingers faster, faster, now, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I felt her pussy contract and kept the pressure on her clit and with my fingers inside her as wave upon wave of orgasm pulsed through her. Finally I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on her thigh before slowly moving my hand down her leg and out from under her jacket. Emily smiled at me in a slightly glazed way before kissing me and saying "Great in-flight service, thank you..."

We landed a few minutes later and we gathered up our bags and headed for the steps. Entering the terminal, hand in hand, I marvelled at the change in our circumstances since we had set off for Glasgow just two days previously. I glanced at Emily to see if I could read her thoughts, and as I did so she said "Can you believe what's happened to us since we left here?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking!" I exclaimed.

"I told you we had a connection, I sensed it on Monday morning and I know it's true now. Maybe you were right and I am psychic!"

Neither of us had checked in any bags so we were free to exit, but had also reached the point where we had to decide on our next move -- which we had not, as yet, discussed. "I have to go home tonight," Emily began, "and that's north London, and then I have to set off fairly early tomorrow morning to head office. I haven't got my car here though, I got the train - what about you, what are your plans?"

"I'm pretty near where you are, and I have got my car, so how about I give you a lift, and if we could stop off and pick up a few things from my flat, perhaps I could stay over at yours tonight -- unless you are hiding a body-builder lover there, of course?"

"Very funny...and I would love you to come and stay, as long as you don't mind it being a bit of a mess, it was a very early start on Monday and it might not be all that tidy."

"Emily, I don't care what your flat looks like as long as it has a good bed for us and you have some glasses for the bottle of wine I'm going to pick up on the way."

"We can test the bed properly later and yes, plenty of wine glasses..."

And so saying we headed out of the terminal and on to the bus to the car park. I could tell you about the night that followed, and the ones after that, and where we are now -- but that would be another whole story. All I can say is that it turned out that our 48 hours in Glasgow weren't an end in themselves, but definitely the start of something....amazing.