48 Hours in Glasgow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers

"No, far from it, Lucy is one of my few genuinely platonic close female friends, I used to work with her before she moved up here but I never fancied her at all -- anyway, much as I would love to introduce you to her, she's in Amsterdam now."

All the time we had been talking Emily had been playing with my pubic hair and then starting to stroke and pull at my growing cock, and I was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate on our conversation. "You've got a pretty good recovery rate for a man of your age, Alex" she said in a tone of mock admiration, looking down at my by now almost full erection.

"Am I to take it from that that you've had loads of older lovers then, Emily?" I replied teasingly and she gave my cock an extra hard, almost painful tug in response.

"No, I told you, I'm not a slut, in fact if you really want to know the only time I ever slept with someone a lot older than me was the summer I was 19. I had a lovely fling with a tutor on a summer camp I was helping at, he was about 40, but really fun and great in bed -- in fact, although you don't look anything like him, somehow you remind me of him now, and I suppose that's who I was thinking about when I said that older men made better lovers."

We stopped talking now to concentrate on other matters, Emily continuing to pay attention to my cock whilst I twisted her hard nipples between my fingers. I moved one hand down her tummy, marvelling anew at the softness of her skin, and then inserted a finger in her pussy, which was wet again. I explored inside her, feeling the warmth of her juices and then pulling my finger out and placing it on Emily's lips, leaving her to decide if she wanted to suck it.

Emily pulled me towards her so that we could kiss at the same time as she took my wet finger into her mouth, tasting her own juices from it and making sure I did too. "That's so sexy" she said, and increased the pace of her pulling at my cock. The aroma of her pussy juice from her finger made me want to taste her properly again, so I gently removed Emily's hand and turned around so that I could move down to lick her. I deliberately placed myself so that she could suck me too if she wanted, remembering her joke about 69 being her favourite number, and she didn't miss the hint, saying "You lie on your back, it works better that way."

Emily moved her fabulous arse and pussy over my mouth as I stretched out on the bed, and she took my cock in her mouth, with the same enthusiasm she had displayed at the very start of our session. We sucked, licked, bit and fingered each other for a while, gradually increasing pace and intensity, and soon her faster breathing rate and gasps of pleasure told me that Emily was near to coming.

I knew that I would take a bit longer, three times in one session being unusual for me nowadays, so I concentrated on getting Emily over the brink. I had one hand on her arse and stroked her crack with a finger now, pausing at her rectum and circling the entrance with the tip of my finger to see if she objected. She seemed more than happy with what I was doing, taking her mouth from my cock and saying "Yes, God yes Alex, more, more, lick me harder!" and I inserted my finger into her anus, at the same time increasing the pressure of my tongue on her clit, and pushing against it a little with my teeth as well.

"God, yes, yes, oh God yessssssss!" she shrieked as she came, and I felt her contracting around my finger as spasms raced through her groin and into her anus. I kept on licking, with my finger still inside her until she pulled away from my mouth and I gently eased my finger out.

Emily turned round and lay with her head on my chest for a bit without saying anything, both of us with our heads pointing towards the foot of the bed. "You didn't come," she said suddenly, "that's not fair."

"It's o.k., I might not, three times in one session is quite a bit at my age."

"I love a challenge" Emily said with a wicked gleam in her eye, and began stroking my cock again. It had hardly subsided at all despite our short break, and as she recommenced her efforts at turning me on I realised that I was still very horny and perhaps might come after all.

Emily went down on me again, but this time seemingly just to make sure I was both rock hard and well lubricated, for instead of continuing to suck me she straddled me, facing away from me and towards the bed head, taking my cock in her hand and pointing it up almost vertically as she eased her pussy on to it, pushing down quickly as she had when we first fucked so that the wonderful sensation of our first joining together was intensified.

Emily began to ride me, holding on to the bed head for extra leverage, and saying "Come on Alex, push up, push with me, fuck me harder" as she did so. I willingly obliged, and knew now that I could come, in fact that I was not that far off at all. Emily was almost bouncing up and down on me, my only regret being that I couldn't see what effect this must be having on her lovely tits, but the view of her arse thrusting up and down on my cock was just as good. She moved faster and faster and I gasped as she pressed harder with her pussy on every downward thrust.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to come, Emily, that's so good, yes, God, yes!" I yelled and she said,

"Give me your cum, I want it now, come for me baby, now, now, now."

I felt my climax coming from what seemed like the base of my spine, and then the tension released with an almost painfully intense spurt and two more quick spasms. The orgasm was unsurprisingly brief but no less satisfying, but having been so intense I had to lift Emily off me quickly as any more pressure on my well-worked cock was too much to take.

We moved the right way around on the bed now, and I pulled the quilt down so that we could get underneath it. Emily kissed me and said "You're so lovely, and God you make me come hard, just fantastic, thank you for a wonderful evening Alex, even my best fantasies weren't as good as the reality."

"You said it" I replied, "thank you for getting us talking at the airport this morning, it's like we're in another life now."

Emily said that she had to use the bathroom before going to sleep, and she took a toothbrush out of her bag on her way. Once she had finished I followed her example and, both tasting of my freshmint toothpaste, we kissed once more as we cuddled together under the soft cotton quilt. "Sleep well, my lovely man." Emily whispered and we both fell asleep quickly.

. . .

I slept deeply for a few hours, but then entered a lighter sleeping pattern, during which I surfaced enough to register Emily's presence, and rejoice anew at it. Emily was spooned into me, and I found that my cock was again nearly fully erect, pressing eagerly almost of its own volition between her buttocks. Emily appeared to be fast asleep and I tried not to wake her as I moved down slightly so that my cock was between the back of her thighs. I wasn't quite sure what I had in mind, and lay still for a little with one arm draped over Emily's naked body, my hand gently stroking her stomach just above her pubes.

This went on for a minute or two and then Emily stirred very slightly. I genuinely wanted her to sleep, or so I told myself, so I froze again and tried not to wake her. I was just starting to think about going back to sleep myself when Emily moved away from me a little, reached one hand behind her and very deliberately took hold of my still firm cock. She stroked it softly, without saying a word or even indicating that she was properly awake, and then shifted herself so that she could reverse on to it with her pussy. I thrust into her slowly, not wanting to spoil the dream-like atmosphere which was highly erotic, and we moved together, gradually increasing our pace.

We continued like that for a few minutes and then Emily pulled away from me and, still without a sound, pulled the quilt off us and got on all fours on the bed, sticking her arse up and making it quite clear that she wanted me to fuck her doggy-style. I was more than happy to oblige and moved to kneel on the bed behind her, then entered her quickly, her pussy deliciously wet but tight around my throbbing cock. Emily pushed back to meet each of my more and more urgent thrusts and we quickly headed towards orgasm. "Faster, Alex, faster, fuck me faster" were the first words Emily had spoken since waking up, and I obliged, thrusting into her hard, my balls slapping against her arse on each forward movement.

This time I came first, and groaned "God yes, I'm coming, yes, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" as I did so. Emily was not far behind and as my cock shot cum deep into her I felt her pussy clenching and spasming with her orgasm.

She let herself fall forward with me still inside her, and I lay on top of her for a few moments before pulling my softening cock out and lying next to her. I kissed the top of her head and she turned on her side so that we could kiss properly. Emily looked up and glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table, then giggled, saying "It's four a.m. Alex, you madman, couldn't you wait?!"

"No, I couldn't" I replied, "you're just irresistible, but I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was quite so early."

"That's o.k., there's no better way to wake up then a really good shag, but I think we should get some more sleep or we'll not have any energy left for tomorrow, no, I mean later today..."

I agreed and with one more deep kiss we settled back to try to sleep, Emily lying next to me with her head resting on my chest. I soon felt her fully relax and listened to her breathing become soft and even, but it took me longer this time to settle, my mind still full of all that we had done, replaying the incredible events of what was now nearly 24 hours since we had first chatted, seemingly innocently, at the airport terminal.

. . .

I finally did sleep very soundly for what felt like a long time, and only started to come round again when I realised that Emily was stroking my morning hard-on. I kept my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep to see how this developed, then sneaked a glance when I felt her move down the bed. Through a half-open eye I saw Emily's sleek and shiny hair as she went down on me, taking my cock fully into her mouth and sucking for a few moments, then moving off a little so that she could lick the head, the soft touch of her tongue on the sensitive skin of my glans sending thrilling signals to my waking brain.

I gave up any pretence of being asleep at that point, caressing Emily's head, running my fingers through her hair and moving my hips up slightly so that my cock pressed urgently into her willing mouth. Emily turned and smiled up at me, then returned to her task, licking up and down the length of my shaft and then moving down to my scrotum, and almost reaching my arse crack as she licked right underneath my groin.

Emily's pussy pressed against my leg so I moved my knee up between her thighs, working into her pussy as she took my cock fully in her mouth again. Between us we were getting very turned on and I really wanted to be inside her again, so I pulled her up to me, kissing her deeply and saying "I really want to fuck you, will you get on top of me?"

"Love to" she said and quickly moved into position to ride me, facing me this time so that I could enjoy the sight of her heavenly breasts bouncing up and down as she started to move more and more quickly. I took them in my hands and tweaked her nipples firmly and she gasped with pleasure Amazingly, despite already having come four times in not much more than 12 hours, I could feel another orgasm building. Emily was getting close too, and I moved one hand down to finger her clit as best I could given how fast she was now moving. As her pace increased still further I thrust up to meet her when she pressed downwards, and she arched her back, exclaiming: "Yes, yes, I'm coming, that's so good, oh God, yes, ohhhhhhhh!"

Emily literally shook with pleasure as another huge orgasm overwhelmed her. Watching her distracted me from my own climax for a few seconds, and I didn't quite go over the edge of the precipice, so Emily eased herself off me and went down on me again, sucking vigorously and circling my cock with her thumb and forefinger to wank my shaft at the same time.

"Come for me Alex, come on my tits" she said, now rubbing my aching cock into her breasts, "I want your cum all over me" she urged, and that was enough to take me there, spurting a few gobbets of cum on to her breasts as I gasped with relief.

Emily rubbed the thick fluid into her nipples, then licked her fingers and kissed me. "Good morning, lover," she said, "sleep well?"

"It was an amazing night in every way," I replied. "What's the time now?"

"Just after eight, and judging from the sun coming through the curtains, it's a lovely day to explore."

"Good", I replied, "but do you want any breakfast first or shall we just head out?"

"As long as you make us some coffee with that swanky equipment they provide" (the hotel's executive rooms included Italian ground coffee, an espresso machine and fresh milk) "then let's just have a shower and go out, it's such a gorgeous day and I want to be out in it with you." (Emily was peeking around the curtain as she said this, just avoiding giving the passers-by three floors below a flash of her lovely body).

I quickly obliged on the coffee, as I was desperate for one too, and got the machine going whilst Emily headed for the bathroom. "It will be ready by the time we've finished" I told her as I joined her by the walk-in shower which she had admired what seemed half a lifetime ago, and taking my hand she pulled me into it with her.

We stood together under the large shower-head and got the water going, too hot at first so that we both had to jump backwards, but then settling into a soothing warmth. The powerful jets soon soaked us and I squeezed some shower gel into my hands so that I could soap Emily's body. Her nipples were quickly hard again as I massaged her breasts, shoulders and stomach, and she moved closer so that we could kiss.

At various times in the evening and night we had both ended up pretty sweaty, not to mention covered in each other's bodily fluids, so the water and soap felt good as we washed each other thoroughly. Emily shampooed her own hair, not letting me undertake that particular task (I knew enough about women and their hair not to have attempted it without asking) and then I started to massage the gel into her pussy and all the way between her legs, soaping her bum and pressing my fingers into her crack, then using the lubrication of the shower gel to help me to insert one finger a little way into her rectum. With my other hand I continued to rub her pussy, and then pushed a finger in there as well.

Despite the number of times she had come already since we had moved up from the bar to the bedroom the previous evening Emily was soon showing signs of being close to orgasm again, her neck and chest flushing with pleasure as I inserted a second finger into her pussy. We kissed vigorously as I stroked her clit with my thumb and then she broke off the kiss to moan loudly in my ear "Yes, Alex, yes, make me come again, I can't believe what you do to me, fuck me with your fingers, God yes, yes, yes, ohhhhhhh God....!"

I rode her orgasm with my fingers inside her arse and pussy, feeling the familiar clenching and spasms as she came and came, then she pulled away and said "Enough, enough, stop now, I can't take any more." I gently eased my fingers from both orifices and kissed her again, saying:

"Emily, you are truly insatiable, how many times do you need to come in a day?"

"Honestly Alex, I'm not usually like this, two or three times in a night is the most I've ever come before, but you just make me feel so sexy and horny. I truly didn't know sex could be like this, it's just amazing. Anyway, you can hardly talk, look at you now," she went on, pointing down at my cock, which was once more hard and pointing up at her in return.

"Well, it's hardly surprising, is it, given how incredibly sexy you are, but one thing I am sure about is that I'm not going to come again -- anyway, I've got to save something for later, don't want to disappoint you this evening or tonight."

"O.k., but I'm going to wash you all the same, it's only fair," Emily replied, squeezing some shower gel into her hands. She lathered my cock lovingly, then tugged and stroked it as if starting a hand job, at the same time using her other hand to soap my scrotum and down to my arse crack. The tugging and massaging was incredibly pleasurable but I knew that another orgasm was beyond me, and after a minute or two Emily accepted this too. We washed each other all over and Emily washed my hair for me, then we dried each other with the big fluffy white towels which are one of the best things about good hotels.

The coffee was brewed and I was pleased to find that Emily liked hers the same way I like mine -- strong, with just a little milk to take the edge off. We got dressed, Emily having discreetly returned to the bathroom for some private time, and I told her that the first thing we needed to do was to find a shop where I could buy some more comfortable clothes for our day together exploring the city.

It was already unusually warm for this Northern city as we left the hotel, Emily dressed in her leggings and vest top, looking stunning and getting admiring glances from several men in reception as we walked through. Next door was a coffee shop, and we went in and I bought us pastries and fruit juice to keep us going. Luckily I knew that a little further along the same road was a branch of one of our most popular menswear chains, so we headed in there to find something for me to wear that wasn't half a suit and a work shirt.

Emily had great fun suggesting more and more outrageous outfits for me, from brightly coloured shirts to very tight shorts, but I prevailed and bought some pale chinos and a dark blue polo shirt, along with some comfortable canvas shoes. We quickly returned to the hotel and I ran back up to the bedroom and changed.

When I got back to Reception no more than five minutes later I had a moment's panic as Emily wasn't there, but then I spotted her outside, soaking up some sun. "You look really nice, Alex," she said, "and I have to admit that you were probably right, that pink and purple shirt wouldn't have suited you so well. Now, where are we going?"

"That's up to you," I replied, "but I wondered if you fancied the Gallery of Modern Art, and then a walk in a park, or even maybe a cycle ride?"

"Where are we going to find bikes from -- have you got a couple hidden round the back?"

"No, but I know someone who has, so just leave that with me -- do you like the idea?"

"Yes, and I've seen the Gallery from the outside before but never been in, so let's go there first."

We walked hand in hand in the summer sunshine down towards the Merchant City area of Glasgow, which is full of interesting buildings and always lively and buzzing. Emily, as I had expected, proved to be a lovely companion, easy-going, fun and very witty too, her quick sense of humour bringing more light to the already bright day. The Gallery was just opening as we got there, and we went in, virtually the first visitors so nearly having the place to ourselves.

As it happened the temporary exhibition could not have been more appropriate, exploring contemporary Scottish artists' response to the theme of Glasgow life and love. Whilst much of the work was crazily abstract ("What's that meant to be," Emily said of one particularly peculiar 'installation', "octopuses fucking??!") some of it was very moving, and a few pieces were genuinely erotic, not least a modern take on Rodin's 'The Kiss' which we enjoyed emulating for a few minutes before we noticed that we were getting some disapproving stares.

AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers