A Billionaire's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, I was Jonathan Kwong... billionaire. I had a bevy of beauties and the fact was: I could get laid any time I wanted. If I passed up this opportunity, one of my ladies would get my rocks off at a later time of my choosing.

But then Rebecca held her arms out, wrists together and palms upward. She took on a pouty expression and as if she'd spun on a dime, she switched from haughtily bold to petulantly submissive. "How do you want me?" Her voice was a purr. She'd been taking pointers from Charlotte.

My cock was already halfway there.

***

After I'd spunked my third load of the afternoon up Rebecca's asshole, the three of us cleaned up and then headed for the dining room. Taylor, Cassandra, and Charlotte were already there. Mia and Rebecca went to take their usual places while I went to the head of the table.

As I sat down and Dorothy's staff began bringing out our lunch, I surveyed the table and felt simultaneous feelings of both pride and guilt. In the past few weeks, Taylor had been making comments about my growing "harem". It was a term that I felt had a negative moral connotation, hence the guilt. And yet I couldn't argue that the term seemed to fit, and in fact my male ego found it a source of pride.

It had all started back in February when Rebecca and Jeremy broke up. I didn't really know the guy, save for our occasional orgies where his buff body and big cock were big crowd pleasers. Likewise, I hadn't really known Rebecca very well. We had a good sexual chemistry and as my private trainer, we'd become decent friends over the course of our regular in-home workouts. But after the breakup Rebecca had kind of latched onto Taylor as a friend she could talk to and confide in.

Rebecca became a frequent presence in the house to hang out with Taylor. And my own sexual encounters with her also rapidly increased as I was a convenient source of dick while she was without boyfriend. By April, she just moved in with us. We had plenty of space and Rebecca's apartment lease was up, so she moved in and her rental payments all went to increasing the salaries of my household staff. It was a win-win situation for everyone around.

Meanwhile, Mia had completed the interior designs of our place long ago. She was just an insatiable nymphomaniac who constantly showed up at the house because between Taylor, Cassandra, Charlotte, Rebecca, and me, she knew there would be SOMEONE up for a little recreational screwing and she could trust that we wouldn't take advantage of her naiveté.

While Mia hadn't formally moved in with us yet, she pretty much had a guestroom already dedicated to her. And since Rebecca had set the precedent for moving in, I felt it was just a matter of time before Mia made her residence official as well.

I hadn't set out to do so, but one couldn't escape the fact that I was regularly fucking five beautiful women who were all living under my roof. The term "harem" fit.

So I looked across the table: Taylor and Charlotte to my left; Cassandra, Rebecca, and Mia to my right. And for a moment, I imagined that this must be what life was like at the Playboy mansion.

Every day that my life continued like this, that little twinge of guilt went away a little more. Soon there would be nothing left but pride.

***

*JUNE*

"Matthews, I'm not going to tell you how to do your job," I stared down my VP of Sales and then carefully reworded things in my head so that it wouldn't seem like I was telling him how to do his job. "But there's no sense making these acquisitions if you're just going to dump them to whoever shows up at your door first. Berkshire would have given us ten percent more for that company."

"Yes, sir," he nodded.

"Don't just nod. Go out there and DO it."

"Yes, sir," Matthews nodded and then immediately left the office, shutting the door behind him.

I leaned back in my chair and sighed. "He's good. We still made a profit. But sometimes he sees the dollar signs in his face and he's too quick on the trigger."

"That's what his wife tells me," Cassandra deadpanned and I could HEAR her smile from behind me. "You don't have that problem... sir."

I turned and grinned at my assistant. She sashayed over and then sat on the edge of my desk. As she leaned over, her blouse hung away from her chest, giving me an up-close view of her full cleavage.

"It's SUCH a turn-on when you dress down one of your employees. You just seem so... powerful..." Cassandra husked.

I smiled and then quickly reached up to snatch her head out of the air, pulling it and her towards me so that she collapsed into my lap and we pressed our lips together.

Cassandra moaned into my mouth. "Mmm... Jonathan..."

But then her tone shifted. "Jonathan, if you keep that up we're going to be late for dinner."

Reluctantly, I released her and Cassandra stood up to smooth out her skirt. Still feeling the power rush both from yelling at Matthews and from Cassandra's ego- padding, I stood and then fixed my gorgeous assistant with a cold blue stare. "Miss Cooper," I stated.

"Yes, sir."

"Give me your panties."

She hesitated.

"Now."

A small smile crossed Cassandra's face. "Yes, *sir*."

She bent and slid down the white thong she was wearing, stepping out of it and then handing it over. I pocketed the flimsy white cloth and then started out the office door. Cassandra followed immediately.

We entered the elevator and spun back to face the doors. A split-second after the doors closed, I found my back slammed against the wall as Cassandra launched herself at me and shoved her tongue into the back of my mouth.

Inwardly, I smiled. There'd BETTER not be any more stops on the way down to the lobby or somebody was going to get fired.

***

"Hi honey. Sorry we're late," I bent and kissed Taylor's cheek as we came up to the table she currently shared with Charlotte. "SOMEONE..." I nodded my head back towards Cassandra, "... got a little frisky in the elevator."

"No problem," My wife sipped her Cosmopolitan and smiled. "Charlotte wanted to bet me it was something like that. But I knew better than to bet against you getting... frisky."

I shrugged. "How was the shoot?"

"Boring. As usual. Why do you think this is my second Cosmo?"

I was just about to answer when a high-pitched squeal of "Taylor!!!" sounded off a few feet away from us. All four of us turned at the sound. And then mixed surprise and happiness blossomed on Taylor's face.

"Ashlyn! Kate! Hey!"

The stunningly beautiful redhead and her willowy platinum blonde friend had stopped their hostess. Ashlyn immediately gestured towards us and seemed to ask if they could join us. The hostess nodded and then immediately the two models slid around our booth, which was big enough for eight.

"Wow... haven't seen you in a while," Taylor gushed. "Well, except that you and your new boyfriend are on all the entertainment mags nowadays. I swear you two have taken the 'it' couple crown away from me and Johnny. How are you doing?"

"I'm good, I'm good," Ashlyn nodded. "Just here for a shoot. Kate's keeping me company."

"Ah, I'm doing Valentino," Taylor answered. "Which shoot are you on?"

"Maxim."

"Again?" Taylor reached out and put her hand on Ashlyn's. "What's that? Four covers?"

Ashlyn started nodding but then our waiter came by to take drink orders. Ashlyn also got a Cosmo and Kate got a Cran-vodka. Cassandra and I ordered non- alcoholic drinks. Ashlyn rolled her eyes at our non-cocktails. But she didn't say anything and we started up an idle conversation.

Taylor got into model-gossiping and the rest of us made small-talk. I flirted a bit with Kate and unsuccessfully tried not to flirt with Ashlyn. The whole while, Ashlyn bounced energetically in her seat. Even when our drinks arrived she seemed too wired to even drink it.

"Well you look quite happy tonight," Taylor mused.

"Love does that to you..." Ashlyn swooned.

Taylor was mid-sip, as was I. Both of us nearly gagged on our drinks. Taylor recovered first. "Did I just hear the L-word come out of your mouth?"

"Yeah. Can you believe it?" Ashlyn grinned and turned to her friend.

Kate just rolled her eyes. "Try getting her to shut up about it."

"Oh, Taylor. Marty is SUCH a wonderful man. Nothing at ALL like you'd painted him to be. He's attentive and warm and he absolutely worships me."

I was skeptical. "Really?"

Ashlyn's eyes flashed. "Never underestimate my powers of persuasion." She grinned predatorily at me. "If you weren't Taylor's husband I could have turned you into putty in my hands."

I smiled nervously and glanced at Taylor. I wanted to believe I could have resisted a woman like Ashlyn. But the truth was, for all my love and devotion to my wife and to Cassandra, quite often my cock did my thinking for me.

"Anyways, I've no further need for you, Johnny. I have my own perfect sugar- daddy now." The last sentence was directed at Taylor. "He's gorgeous and so charming. He's rich and on the way up. I think he's tripled his net worth in the last year alone."

Then Ashlyn looked at me and Cassandra. "Did you know about this huge deal he made in February? I don't know the details, but right after it closed, he offered to buy me a Ferrari!" She giggled. "Like I know how to drive a Ferrari!"

I shared a meaningful look with Cassandra. The deal in question was the one he snatched from under my feet, still a sore subject.

"So anyways," the redhead chatted on. "He got this new apartment on 5th Avenue. And we're being chauffeured in this brand new Maybach. And oh, he's been talking to be about a trip to Fiji! Didn't you guys go to Fiji?"

I rolled my eyes. It all sounded so familiar and nostalgic for me, and yet the thought of Martin Dean doing the same with Ashlyn was starting to boil my blood once again.

"And on top of all that. Marty is aMAZing in bed. He's got this horsecock and oh, my gawd, the things he can do with that weapon. Right, Kate?" Ashlyn turned to her friend, who blushed bright pink all the way up to her ears.

The redhead continued to tease her blonde friend. "Maybe we'll bring you to Fiji with us, how does that sound?"

While Kate was looking embarrassed, Ashlyn was just gushing with pride. "Good lord that thing fills me up sooo well..."

It WASN'T a visual that turned me on. Ashlyn having sex would be arousing, but having it with Martin Dean simultaneously turned my blood green with envy and black with resentment.

As if reading the emotions running beneath the surface of my face, Ashlyn then smirked at me, saying, "I dare say *I* may have gotten the better prize, Taylor."

I was about to blow. But before I could do so, Taylor slipped her hand into mine and squeezed gently. "Nuh-uh, Ash. We're not getting Johnny all riled up and competitive over your boyfriend. Johnny IS an incredible fuck when he's angry, but not *here* in the restaurant."

"Why not? You afraid of a little exhibition?" Ashlyn grinned with her tongue popping out to tease Taylor. "Or maybe the four of us should get together so we can compare notes?"

If the thought of Dean with Ashlyn annoyed me, the very idea of Dean with Taylor was downright infuriating. My hand reflexively squeezed Taylor's hand hard enough to make her cry out and then suddenly Cassandra's hand was on my thigh, pinching sharply to get my attention. Belatedly, I released Taylor's hand.

Taylor shot a glare at me for hurting her and I felt my own ears turning red in embarrassment now.

Ashlyn's brilliant blue eyes swiveled back and forth between me and Taylor and a little smirk spread across her face. She'd gotten to me and she knew it.

Taylor just rolled her eyes and admonished me, "Don't be so sensitive, honey." And then she launched right back into a new conversation with her model friends.

I couldn't wait for dinner to be over.

***

*JULY*

"We're heading out, honey."

I looked up to see Taylor and Charlotte, dressed for a day out. Cassandra and I were in our home office, looking over the latest research.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Meeting up with Ashlyn and Kate."

"Again? That's the third time this week."

"What can I say? It's much more convenient to visit now that she's moved to New York. Anyways, the weather's getting warmer. If you're lucky, I'll come home with some new bikinis! Ashlyn's got a great eye for detail and for what looks good on me."

I sighed, "Everything looks good on you, Taylor."

"Then I'll have to come home with something SPECTACULAR." My wife blew me a kiss and then headed off for the helipad.

I looked at Cassandra, who just shook her head. "Did you REALLY want me to be like THAT?" She pointed towards the open door.

I chuckled. "No. Two Taylor's might actually have bankrupted me. I love you just the way you are," I smiled.

"And don't you forget it," Cassandra grinned. "Now, the Bishop report is saying that..."

***

"So what do you think?" Taylor grinned, her deep blue eyes already tingeing a violet color.

I knew the look. Taylor's eyes only went purple when she was aroused, and from the eager expression on her face, I knew to decline would be a great disappointment for her. "Inviting us to a party tomorrow? Isn't that kind of short notice?"

"You know Ashlyn. She's so flighty and spontaneous."

"But do we even KNOW these people?"

"*I* know these people. They're all in the modeling world. Many of them are my friends."

I sighed at that thought. "Your modeling friends are pretty wild, Taylor."

"It's a Fourth of July barbecue, Johnny. How wild could it get? Besides, we don't have any set plans for tomorrow and I think you'd have... well, a LOT of fun." Taylor's eyes smoldered purple again.

I read something extra in her eyes. "Taylor," I said warningly. "Is this a barbecue... or an orgy?"

Taylor pouted and moved in a little closer to my chest. She was going into full on seductive mode and her eyes swiveled up to look at me through her long bangs. "Well, maybe a little of both. C'mon, Johnny. I haven't been to a models party since before we got serious."

Inwardly, I sighed. It wasn't like I needed the sex. I had my "harem". But Taylor looked really eager and she hadn't had a boy-toy for quite a while. I knew she missed some aspects of her old modeling life before me and for that reason alone, I felt like going along. Best not to try and trap a tigress like Taylor. If I bottled her up too long, she'd find a way to bust out at some point.

"But... if Ashlyn's doing the inviting, that means Dean will be there, too."

Taylor waggled her head. "Yeah. But come on, it's not like he's going to come on to you. We've got a deal: he's off-limits to me and Ashlyn's off-limits to you. I won't let him touch me, I swear."

I sighed. "Okay. What time do you want to be there?"

Taylor just giggled and kissed me.

***

It was a warm summer afternoon when Taylor and I stepped out of the Maybach. The Southampton estate wasn't far from our place, and I took comfort in the fact that home was only a short hop away if I wanted to remove Taylor from Martin Dean's evil clutches.

We were led to the backyard patio where the grill was running and about forty people were assembled. I immediately noted that the majority of the people I saw were women, at least a 2 to 1 ratio. I also noted that while a few of the men were over 40, not one of the women appeared to be older than 30. Taylor was possibly the oldest female there. And of those women, they ALL looked like models. Some of them were in sheer summer dresses. Some of them were playing in the pool and wearing tiny bikinis. And some of them had gotten out of the pool, walking around wearing nothing but their tiny bikinis while their hair slicked back and beads of water dotted their cleavage.

I immediately felt a stirring in my groin looking at all the beautiful flesh around me. I was beginning to understand what Taylor meant when she said I'd have a LOT of fun.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised given the attendees, but despite the official occasion being a barbecue, there weren't many people eating. I picked up a nice hunk of dead cow for myself, but Taylor contented herself to nibble tiny bits of my steak while drinking a Cosmo.

"Jonathan Kwong! So good of you to make it!" An early-forties man with dark hair graying at the temples came up and shook my hand, his Italian accent quite thick. I vaguely recognized him from my prior life, when I was Taylor's occasional fuckbuddy. He was a fashion designer, one of the few straight ones. And his specialty was expensive lingerie.

"Hello, Giorgio. Thank you for hosting us."

"My pleasure," he beamed and held his hands open in a welcoming gesture. "When Ashlyn, the goddess herself, asked to bring a friend I was immediately intrigued. When she said it was the beautiful Taylor Brynn," Giorgio turned and kissed my wife's hand, "I was honored that you might join us."

A look passed between the designer and Taylor that set off a warning in the back of my head. But then Giorgio was back to talking to me. "I must admit, I am so happy to have a real WOMAN grace us with her presence."

He leaned in and whispered conspiratorially and waved across the crowd. "So many models nowadays are just flat sticks and bones. No curves. No... meloni..." He mimed cupping breasts on his own chest, and I was pretty sure 'meloni' translated to melons. A fitting attitude for a lingerie designer.

I had to admit he had a point. At least half of the women fit the "high-fashion model" stereotype, tall Olive Oyl prototypes. But at least the other half seemed to be capable lingerie models. Giorgio's eyes lingered once again over my wife, who blushed at the attention.

That little green warning in the back of my head went off again. Taylor and I had an open relationship. She'd screwed other men, purely for the fun and thrill of sex. Most guys I didn't have a problem with. Some I became friendly with, like Jeff and Jeremy. But some guys just oozed "slimeball" to me. Giorgio tripped that slimeball radar in my head.

A look passed once again between the designer and my wife. His eyes flared as if he were recalling a memory. But then Giorgio turned and excused himself to move onto other guests.

When he was gone, I leaned in to Taylor and asked softly, "Did you...?"

She turned and caught the expression in my eyes. For a moment she looked ashamed. "Once. It was a long time ago, Johnny."

Her eyes searched my face while I soaked in that little tidbit of information. After I paused for too long, she asked with concern, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. No big deal. We're here to party, right?" I tried to shrug off my momentarily jealousy and instead focused my energy on the crowd. I scanned the guys to see if any others popped out to me as being unsavory types. Out of the fifteen or so, there were only a couple, and I knew enough about my wife to know she'd recognize them too. And besides, there were more than a few women I wouldn't mind becoming more intimately familiar with myself.

Taylor seemed to relax as we started mingling with her friends. I grabbed another drink and felt the smooth alcohol start numbing away my concerns. And soon I got into the rhythm of social flirting once again.

One of the girls, a stunning Eurasian named Maile, kept trying to pull off Taylor's summer dress and insist she join them in the pool. But Taylor waved them off, explaining that we hadn't planned to get wet during this party and we hadn't brought our suits.

"Who says we need suits?" Maile waggled her eyebrows. But eventually she stopped trying to drag us into the pool and just hung around to flirt with us. And with a sharp-mind and quick wit, she was *quite* fun to flirt with.

I'd met her once, years before. A light-skinned Hawaiian, born to a Swede father and Chinese mother, she'd gotten the best of both worlds with an angelic face and the physical height and curves few Asians could match. Her big tits swelled the thin fabric of her bikini. And I KNOW she deliberately leaned forward as she stood chest-deep in the pool so that I had a perfect angle to ogle her round melons.