A Billionaire's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Czech friend Milena was quite the looker herself, with sharp cheekbones and dainty facial features. Her tits weren't anything spectacular, typical of a high- fashion model. Her light blonde hair was sleekly sticking to her scalp and down her neck, adding to her angular look. And when she got out of the pool on the opposite side to retrieve her purse and clothes, I had a spectacular view of her top-shelf ass and long, long legs.

Milena came around to sit with Taylor and me while Maile seemed content to remain in the water. It took me a few minutes to notice the game M&M (Taylor's nickname for them) were playing. Milena would flirt and get my attention, often by touching my arm or leg. Maile would then be free to stare unabashedly at my crotch from her position in the pool. And when I did finally catch her, I made it a point to stare straight at Milena and chat with her while spreading my legs to the sides for Maile's viewing pleasure.

My cock was getting hard from the flirtatious attention, and I thought this might be what a girl feels when exposing herself to someone. I had to admit, it was a little rush of power.

One time, a pair of exotic looking lingerie models slinked up to me and leaned forward subtly, shoving their tits in my face. "Hey handsome," the one on the left said. "You're Jonathan Kwong, aren't you?"

I nodded and we chatted for about thirty seconds before one of them, while playing with her hair, not so subtly asked if I wanted to take them back to my house for a more private party. Taylor just cut in with a venomous, "Back off *bitch*."

When the girls beat a hasty retreat, Maile rolled her eyes. "Those two are serial gold-diggers."

I shrugged. "I'm used to it. Marrying Taylor cut down on a lot of the unwanted attention, though."

"Well," Maile leaned in and started rubbing my arm. "I'm not after your money. I just want your cock, okay?"

Taylor laughed, I blushed, and then Milena started rubbing my other arm. And as our conversation continued, with Taylor flirting with the girls just as much as I was, I began to wonder just how far this party would go. After all, when I asked if it was a barbecue or orgy, Taylor had said it was a little of both.

And I wouldn't have minded getting into M&M's bikinis.

But before anything *really* naughty happened, some of our other friends arrived.

"Ooh, there's Kate and her boyfriend." Taylor got my attention and I turned to look. The willowy blonde was on the arm of a strikingly handsome man with a decidedly Mediterranean appearance. His golden tan and thick, dark hair oozed powerful masculinity, and I saw two nearby women immediately checking him out.

Kate saw us and immediately started heading in our direction. Taylor opened her arms and the girls exchanged air kisses while the boyfriend and I sized each other up.

The blonde looked so excited and happy and she gleefully began the introductions. "Taylor, Johnny, this is my boyfriend Stavros."

Then she gestured to us, "Stavros, this is my friend Taylor and Jonathan Kwo..." Her voice trailed off as without another word, Stavros walked off mid-introduction. He made a beeline for the two high-fashion models who'd been checking him out earlier. And within seconds, he'd turned on the charm and was talking and joking with them. Kate looked forlornly after her boyfriend as her face fell.

I wasn't too surprised. Stavros had set off my "slimeball" radar as soon as we set eyes on each other.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Taylor said warmly as she wrapped her arm around Kate. "Let's go meet up with our friends."

***

We all hung out and chatted. Kate and M&M were already well-acquainted, and all the girls immediately launched into their usual model-gossip. And I suppose the four gorgeous women in a pocket together were too much to resist, because we soon had more and more guys coming over to say 'hi'.

One pair, Mikhail (Mickey) and Nikolay (Nicky), were Russian fashion models, with the muscular physiques to match. I worked out regularly and considered myself pretty good-looking, but for a brief second I felt a little inadequate next to their sculpted bodies. Both men still wore oversized sunglasses despite the dimming light.

Personally, I thought they were dumb as bricks and absolutely ridiculous. Their English sucked and their accents were thick enough that I'm not really sure we were having the same conversation. For example, one of the girls would say," I heard you did a shoot in Milan." And one of the Russian boys would answer, "No, Grey Goose is shit. We only drink Stoli."

But whatever the miscommunication, the boys eventually took their shades off and started making suggestive glances to all the girls. Taylor ate it up and she quickly had both men standing around her while she flirted back with glee, with Kate doing her best to keep up as well.

I felt no green warning in the back of my head. The Russian boys had clear sexual interested in my wife, but they weren't slimeballs. So I contented myself to chat with M&M. Maile had gotten out of the pool and was actually sitting in my lap, claiming that we were out of chairs. I idly let my hand rub along her leg and at one point, mimed sucking on the tit she was shoving into my face.

Maile laughed and then pulled the thin fabric aside, baring her dark nipple. But when I actually leaned in to suckle it, she put her boob away and then waved her finger at me like I was being naughty.

I smiled. There was still a lot of party left to go.

***

At sundown, the party was in full swing and Ashlyn and Dean still hadn't arrived. I was starting to hope they would never come and Taylor and I could just enjoy the party without worrying about them.

Almost the minute after the sun disappeared completely over the horizon, the first set of fireworks whistled into the sky. All eyes immediately went up to track the sound and we were rewarded with explosions of color as the grand display began just off the coast.

I was rather impressed. Rather than just a hodgepodge of fireworks going off, Giorgio had put together a beautiful display. The fireworks show went on for a good ten minutes, obvious symmetry and timing going into the whole show to make it spectacular.

"Isn't it amazing?" A female voice sounded off next to me towards the tail end. I turned to see coppery red hair, illuminated even more brilliantly by the riot of red fireworks that went off just then.

"Ashlyn!" Taylor cheered over the noise when she realized her friend had arrived. The two women hugged and then immediately turned their eyes skyward again to finish out the fireworks display.

When it was over, the house lights came back on and I turned to see that Ashlyn and Dean were standing nearby to us.

"John, good to see you," Dean immediately stepped forward to shake my hand.

"Marty," I replied guardedly, but politely shook his hand. But I didn't let go of it immediately. We stared back and forth at each other for a few moments, gripping our hands tightly, and I felt a twitch wanting to start in the corner of my eye.

Our respective ladies were oblivious to our exchange. "Get a drink with me?" Ashlyn asked.

"Sure!" Taylor immediately stepped away with her friend.

Dean released my hand first. "So, how's business?" His tone was casual.

"It's good, it's good." I sighed and swallowed my pride. "Good job on that Richardson deal. It was a brilliant move."

"Thank you. No hard feelings?" He arched an eyebrow at me.

"Well, I'll admit I wanted to gut you like a fish when it happened, but business is business. It took some moxie to leverage yourself out like that. Could have been disastrous if things didn't go perfectly."

"Well," Dean chuckled. "SOME of us don't have your resources."

I didn't really know how to respond to that. But in the extra second it took me to come up with an answer, Kate showed up. "Hey Marty. Have you seen Stavros?"

The blonde looked seriously concerned and Marty stuttered for a second before answering, "Sorry, Kate, but no. Ashlyn and I just got here."

Put out, Kate huffed, "Okay. Thanks anyways." And then she continued circling around the crowd hunting for her boyfriend.

Stuck with the situation until our ladies returned, I turned to face the crowd as well. "Quite the party here."

"Yeah," Dean answered. "Only the second one, myself. I gotta say, Giorgio always has the *best* pussy hanging around him at all times."

It was a crass statement, but I had to admit he was right. Very rarely had I ever seen such a collection of beauty in one place.

Just then, a hollering and commotion started up in the pool, drawing our attention. Two couples were chicken fighting, the two women on top clawing at each other while young, strapping men beneath them staggered to maintain their balance. Dean got a devilish grin on his face and then a second later, I saw it too. The girls weren't trying to wrestle each other off their perches. Each was trying to strip off the other girl's bikini.

A few seconds later, one of them won, and a dark-eyed brunette with big tits was soon screaming and laughing at herself while pretending to try and cover up her nipples. Other partygoers around the pool just started cheering while the brunette soaked up the attention.

"This is getting kind of wild," I remarked.

"THIS is wild?" Dean gave me a look. "John, do you know what you're getting yourself into tonight?"

***

Taylor and Ashlyn returned with their drinks while I was still evaluating Dean's question. Ashlyn rolled her eyes when she saw the pool. "Alessandra's always the first one. I'll bet she took off her own bikini this time."

Taylor just laughed and we watched the next chicken fight start up. But a few seconds after that got started, a loud voice complained behind us. "He's a FUCKING asshole!"

We turned to see Kate stomping up to us, tears already in her eyes. Ashlyn and Taylor immediately went to comfort their friend. Ashlyn asked, "What happened?"

"Stavros!" Kate yelled. "He's in a bedroom having a threesome with those two-bit bimbos!"

Taylor and Ashlyn exchanged glances, communicating something without words. "Katie, honey," Taylor said softly. "This IS a *party*." She emphasized the word 'party' as if it carried an extra significance.

"But he promised," Kate whined. "He promised he'd stay with me tonight. And less than five seconds after we showed up he already took off without me!"

"Shh..." Ashlyn tried to soothe her friend, putting an arm around the blonde. "Come on. Hang out with us for a while and we'll all have a good time, okay?"

Kate looked up at Dean and then me. Her brown eyebrows and dark eyes were a striking contrast to her platinum blonde hair. Even upset, she was quite pretty. Then she looked at Ashlyn and nodded, stifling her tears. "Okay."

Taylor and Ashlyn huddled around Kate. Dean and I just looked at each other and shrugged. The girls would handle it. In the meantime, two more bikini tops had come off in the pool, and we both looked over to enjoy the view. It turned out, we got even more of a show than we'd been expecting as Alessandra, the first brunette to lose her top, was cuddled up naked with the dirty blonde she'd been fighting, the two beautiful women kissing madly with lots of tongue and roaming hands.

A moan beside me brought my attention back and I turned just in time to see Ashlyn and Kate's lips come together, the taller redhead kissing softly while stroking the blonde's cheeks tenderly.

"Come on," Ashlyn said loud enough for everyone. "Let's go find Reggie and get naked."

Kate broke into a smile, Dean grinned, and Taylor quickly looked at me with a 'come on' kind of hopeful expression. They started moving off and with curiosity, I followed.

Our group of five circled the back patio and eventually came to a corner by the grill. Ashlyn immediately went up to a skinny but well-built guy in a staff uniform. "Hiiii... Reggie," Ashlyn said playfully.

"Oh, no, girlfriend. You're five minutes early," the staffer held up a hand and shook it back and forth, his limp wrist and overly articulated speech marking him as a FLAMING gay man.

"Aww, come on, Reggie. Kate here needs cheering up."

"She'll live another five minutes. I don't want to get in trouble with the boss. Besides," Reggie turned to appraise me and Dean. "With such fiiine examples of man meat, you don't need what I've got to get into the mood."

I felt a twinge of uncomfortability playing along my spine as Reggie looked at me the way I'm sure I've stared at a gorgeous woman from time to time.

But then Ashlyn interrupted and pointed across the patio. "Well THERE!" she said victoriously. "Giorgio's already getting started!"

"Oh, whatever, fine," Reggie waggled both of his hands up around his shoulders. Then he turned behind him and came up with what looked like a large, round mirror with a hemispherical food cover on top of it. I half-expected there to be sushi or caviar hidden beneath it.

But then Reggie set the whole thing onto a table and grabbed the handle, lifting it away to reveal a mound of fine white powder. Ashlyn and Kate giggled, and Taylor swiveled her eyes to gauge my reaction. I leaned forward and thought, 'Is that what I think it is?'

Just then, Reggie produced a razor and a slender glass tube. Ashlyn took both and immediately started sectioning off some of the white powder, using the razor to form a series of five parallel lines. And as my eyes opened wide in shock, Ashlyn put the glass tube to her nostril and promptly inhaled a line.

"Oh, FUCK, yeah!" she stood up, her eyes as wide as mine and a goofy grin spreading across her face.

Ashlyn handed the tube to Kate while looking at Reggie. "You always hoard the best shit, Reggie."

"I try, girlfriend," he bowed theatrically.

I'd had cocaine just once, in college. I was bored, I was with friends, and I thought 'What the hell?' The exhilaration was phenomenal, but by the next day, I had neither the access to more nor the money to buy it even if I had access. I considered it worth the one try just for experimentation's sake and left it at that. I had many other ways of making myself happy that were far more legal.

And while I was getting over my shock at seeing the illegal stimulant, Dean bumped a line and then handed the tube to Taylor. She took one long look at me, looking for any sign of reproach. But there was none. I was still too surprised.

And so my wife expertly bent down and inhaled a line, leaving only one left for me. "Oh, shit," Taylor stood up, wide-eyed and slightly wobbly. "I haven't done that in YEARS."

I was fairly certain she hadn't done it since we'd gotten together and she'd mostly exited the modeling social scene. Almost casually, my wife turned and proffered the tube.

For a second I panicked and looked around. Then I saw what Ashlyn had been referring to earlier. Giorgio was seated at a circle of patio chairs with seven beautiful women around him. A similar mirrored tray was on the coffee table in the middle of them, and the girls were going around bumping up. By the pool was another tray, where Alessandra and others were chatting animatedly and taking their turns. And a fourth group was closer to the house. Indeed, other partygoers were coming up behind my companions as they realized the party was REALLY getting started.

"Come on, Johnny," Taylor re-held out the tube. "Have you ever done this before?"

"Aww, a coke virgin," Ashlyn giggled.

"Come on, man," Dean said challengingly. "You don't want to chicken out in front of the girls."

For a moment I felt like I was in high school again, under intense peer pressure. But I was a man now: a powerful, rich man with a reputation. And the more I thought about it, the more I accepted my situation. This WAS a model's party. I'd not only heard the stories, but I'd met Taylor's friends before.

What was the worst that could happen?

I shrugged and took the glass tube from Taylor, then bent down and mimicked the others. I felt the first burn as the powder flew up my nose, and almost immediately I felt a spike of adrenaline course through my body. "Holy SHIT," I gasped as I stood up.

Taylor slipped her hand into mine and smiled. "Ready to ROCK?"

***

My entire body was tingling. I was giddy and happy and yet felt totally in control of my motor skills, with none of the fuzzy edges of feeling drunk. I felt like I could do anything, with no limits. And as I looked around the party, I started craving hot pussy. My inhibitions melted away, and without a second thought I started pulling off my shirt.

And yet, even with the drug, my conscience wasn't entirely gone. So when Ashlyn began to slide up towards me with a sultry model's walk, crossing over with her feet with every step, I immediately held my hand up in an obvious stop gesture.

The stunning redhead frowned but stopped, and I looked over at Taylor. "We have a deal, right?" I asked my wife.

Taylor nodded quickly and turned to her friend. "Sorry, Ash. Johnny's off-limits."

"What? You won't share?" Ashlyn pouted. "But it's a party! And we're supposed to be good friends!"

"We are. And good friends don't try to steal the other's man. I'm sorry Ash, but it WOULD make me jealous. You can play with everyone else. I thought I saw Alex here."

"Oh, but Taylor... sweetie," Dean cut in. "What about me?"

Taylor shrugged. "Sorry, Marty. You're the other half of the deal. But don't worry, I *think* the ratio works in your favor here." She waved her arm expansively over the half-naked modeling crowd.

Ashlyn looked to be getting really angry as she stared at me with undisguised lust. "But... but... Oh, COME ON. Then what was the POINT in inviting you guys? Argh!" She threw her head back and then stalked away. Dean quickly went after her. Kate kind of smiled at us in embarrassment, but then she turned to follow her best friend.

"Don't worry about them," a sultry voice sounded off behind me and I started to turn around. "Ashlyn's all looks and no skills. She'd think you'd be honored just to be inside of her and then expect you to do all the work."

I came face to face with Maile, the gorgeous Eurasian lingerie model who'd been trying to get Taylor into the pool earlier. She'd lost her bikini top and her big, firm tits were capped with dark nipples that were just begging to be sucked.

"But me?" Maile continued. "All I want is to show you pleasure." Her eyes glowed and she vibrated with an energy that could have been purely sexual but probably had a bit of blow in it.

"Maile? Are you seducing my husband?" Taylor turned and smiled.

"Absolutely," the gorgeous woman replied.

"Where's Milena?" Taylor continued.

"Back by the pool. Think your husband feels like playing with us tonight?"

Taylor took one look at my open drooling over Maile's fantastic body. "I think that's a 'yes'."

Minutes later, I found myself reclining on a plush cushion atop an absolutely huge blanket laying over the finely trimmed grass. The surface was as firm as a putting green but soft and giving like a mattress. I tilted my head back to gaze at the infinite stars of the night sky. And meanwhile, I had a gorgeous Hawaiian babe with my dick in her mouth.

Two feet to my left, Taylor was similarly reclined on a cushion identical to mine while Milena, the gorgeous Czech blonde, had her tongue shoved into my wife's snatch.

And five feet to my right, Alessandra, the big-titted brunette, had a young stud laying atop her missionary-style, thrusting away with a thick cock while she squeaked constantly.

I wondered again how I'd found myself in this situation. Just when I thought I'd seen every curveball my new inherited life could throw at me, something new came up. But I had resolved myself not to be overwhelmed by my life. I'd take each new situation and each new challenge as they came and confront them head-on.