A Billionaire's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlyn sighed and looked at all three of us. "I don't believe you, Johnny. I don't. He's just not that kind of man."

"And you're blinded by love," Taylor hissed.

"What about you, Kate? You ever see him get violent?" Ashlyn turned to the blonde.

Kate looked like she wanted to support me and Taylor, especially given her new living circumstances. But she said, "No. I mean, I've never spent as much time around him as you have, Ashlyn. But apart from some slightly rough sex... no. He hasn't done anything around me."

"There. Okay?" And with that, Ashlyn stood up from the booth. She grabbed her purse, apparently tired of trying to defend her boyfriend.

"Don't say I didn't try to warn you," Taylor said somberly.

Ashlyn sighed. "Look, I know you're just trying to do what you think is best for me. But you're wrong about him. Marty's a good man. Now most friends I would ask to just support ME, even if they didn't approve of my choice of boyfriend. Given what's happened to you – and I admit he made a terrible mistake – I can understand where you're coming from. But I think you're blowing it out of proportion."

I scowled at that pronouncement. Rape is rape. There is no 'out of proportion'. I'd come very close to it myself.

"Kate," Ashlyn continued, "I really just wanted to make sure you're alright. Stavros was an asshole who didn't deserve you. And..." Ashlyn looked at us for a moment before looking back to her blonde friend. "If things don't work out at Taylor's place, I KNOW Marty would be happy to let you stay with us for a while. Okay?"

Kate nodded. "Okay."

"Bye guys. I'll see you later." And then the gorgeous redhead whirled away.

***

Taylor and I said we'd see Kate later, after giving her time to unpack. Despite the fact that we hadn't done much that day, we were still exhausted. I'd also forgotten how much of a pain it was to drive back and forth to Manhattan from Montauk.

As we left Kate's room, Rebecca smiled at us and went in, knocking on the open door. "Hey Kate. I'm Rebecca, in case you forgot. If you need anything, I'm right across the hall."

There was a quiet pause and I stopped walking away for just a moment. Taylor caught my expression and she paused as well. We were out of sight from inside Kate's new bedroom.

"So you're his type?" Kate asked.

"Type?" Rebecca said, not understanding. Then a moment later, she stammered, "Uh, I don't really think John has a type. I mean, we're all pretty different. Look at me and Mia."

"Well, you both have bigger tits than me. Is that why he doesn't want to sleep with me?" Kate answered.

Again with the 'fuckability' question. I rolled my eyes and was about to turn around and go back in to try and re-explain it to Kate, but Taylor grabbed my arm and then started purposely walking me away.

"You can't fix everyone, Johnny."

"I'm not trying to fix everyone. I just want that girl to know she doesn't have to be locked into that cycle of being a rich man's mistress for the rest of her life! The girl's got serious self-esteem issues right now and thinking it's because her tits aren't big enough isn't going to help."

"Come on, Johnny. Why don't you focus on your wife for a bit, okay?"

I sighed and wrapped my arm around Taylor. Together, we headed for the stairs. Leaning into her, I asked, "You okay, honey?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Believe it or not, confronting the issue with Ashlyn made me feel a lot better about what happened. She's right about one thing."

"What's that?"

Taylor wrapped me up with both arms. "Martin Dean sticking his dick into me for twenty seconds isn't the end of the world."

The very thought started getting me angry. "Well, I-"

"I'm not saying I'm happy about it or anything," Taylor quickly looked up at me. "But my life will go on."

Once we were just outside of our bedroom, Taylor said gently but seriously, "Now, honey, I've lived the last seventeen or so hours of my life knowing the last thing inside my pussy was Martin Dean's dick. Are you going to make me live with that a second longer than you have to?"

I hadn't thought of that. I turned immediately to her. "Oh, honey. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry; just fix this problem, a problem you CAN fix for me."

"Well..." I looked down at my crotch and my flaccid penis. "The thought of Dean doing that to you isn't exactly a turn on."

"That's okay, I've planned ahead," Taylor said and then pushed the door open. Reclining on the bed was Cassandra, clad in a sky blue bra with a big bowtie between her breasts. A matching sky blue panty set with similar bowties over each hip finished the rest of her outfit. The color brought out the sparkle in Cassandra's eyes.

And when I turned back to Taylor, I saw that she'd dropped her dress, revealing a navy blue lingerie ensemble that did an amazing job of showing off her body. Immediately my pulse began to quicken and I felt new life stirring in my cock.

I stopped and hugged my wife. "I love you, Taylor."

"I love you too, Johnny."

***

THIS was my life. This was the life I wanted to lead, the life that made me happy. All I needed was right here, in the bed with me. Everything else was just icing on the cake.

Taylor had done the honors on Cassandra's panties, pulling both bowties loose before burying her face into the statuesque blonde's snatch. I stripped myself and then worked off Cassandra's bra, grinning like a kid in a candy store as I opened the bow and watched my presents being revealed. Diving headfirst into her cleavage afterwards was just a bonus.

I swear, Taylor got more worked up eating pussy than getting eaten. And as soon as she felt lubricated, which was less than two minutes into munching on Cassandra's clit, my wife turned to me and pressed me onto my back.

Taylor's thong fluttered off somewhere behind her and then she was straddling me and slotting me into position. After being sexually assaulted, I could understand her desire to be on top and in control of the situation. But I wasn't expecting her raw desire and absolute urgency to start fucking once again.

Still so early into the foreplay, Taylor's tunnel was extremely tight. But she had just enough lubrication to sink steadily and soon I was balls deep inside my wife. Taylor shuddered happily when we came fully together, and then she bent over to kiss me wetly.

Cassandra was making quick work of Taylor's bustier, eventually pulling it off and at last, all three of us were naked.

"I love you guys," Taylor moaned as Cassandra cupped her tits from behind and nibbled on her neck while I drilled my cock up and into her pussy.

"We love you too," Cassandra husked and then went back to kissing my wife's neck.

We made up for lost time that night. And we reassured each other just how strong our bond was with each other. I could go out and screw the Mailes and Milenas and Jennas of the world while Taylor could have her Mickeys and Nickys and Giorgios. But at the end of the day, the only real love was shared between the three of us.

For Taylor, it was a subtle thing. She loved her play and she enjoyed her sex, but the only people she made LOVE with were me and Cassandra. We were the only ones she opened her heart to and trusted enough to see her true colors. An outsider looking in on Taylor's sexplay would never see the difference. But when she was with one or both of us, we could tell.

For Cassandra, it was in the way she became attentive to us, almost subservient to our desires for pleasure. If she was having sex with another woman like Kaitlyn or Rebecca, she sought her pleasure like an equal. But when she was with us, it was as if she reached her state of bliss only by doing everything she could to help us reach ours. Every time, giving one of us an orgasm was far more important to her than getting one of her own, and yet she did it without becoming submissive. It was like she knew what was best for us even if we didn't necessarily agree.

For me, it was in a glaringly obvious symbol of trust: I came inside them. When I reached my limits of pleasure, my balls uncoiled and I released everything I had in me without restraint. So after Taylor rode her way to three orgasms with MY cock inside of her and with Cassandra's hands and lips all over her body, I simply relaxed and let nature take its course, geysering my cum up and into my wife's body and pouring out my soul through the blast.

And later, while I pounded into Cassandra's clenching pussy missionary-style with Taylor riding her face and kissing me at the same time, I believed in my heart that I was making love with a person who would never let me down. And as my cum jetted forth into Cassandra's body, each shot was a reminder of that infinite love.

Three times I came that night. My ladies orgasmed several more than that. It was an evening set to the soundtrack of:

"Fuck me, Jonathan!"

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

"Eat me! Fucking eat me!"

And "Baby you've got such a wicked tongue!"

And above all else:

"I love you, Johnny."

"I love you, Taylor."

"I love you, Cassandra."

"I love you, Jonathan."

Our final time, Taylor lay flat on top of Cassandra: chest to chest and mouth to mouth. I knelt between their legs, alternating back and forth, pistoning my rod in and out of Taylor's pussy from behind then giving Cassandra a few minutes before switching again. My two loves ground their clits against each other, kissing wetly and caressing each other's body with featherlight touches.

We moved together, not synchronized as one, but in harmony. When someone pushed, the other gave. When someone moved to the right, the other complimented. It was just the way our relationship worked. And when I came, it didn't matter which one of them I was in. We weren't husband, wife, or assistant. We were just US.

Taylor and Cassandra both moaned in rapture as the orgasms swept through their bodies. And I wrapped my arms around both of them as I hunched my hips forward and exploded... into HER body.

Taylor's whole body shook and Cassandra quaked and I jerked spasmodically as the torrent poured out of me. Each blast of cum set them both off, our climaxes spiraling higher and higher and higher until there was nowhere left to go.

It was just me, Taylor, and Cassandra. They were all I needed.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 4