A Billionaire's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, what was the worst that could happen?

***

"Come on, honey. Let's get you cleaned up." Taylor giggled and hopped to her feet, reaching her hands down to assist me up as well.

I let her help me, but as soon as I was standing I suddenly lifted my gorgeous wife into my arms and kissed her while she laughed gaily.

But when I looked back down, I saw that Jenna wasn't moving at all. She was sprawled face-down, her limbs askew. Maile was quick to the teenager's side and for a moment, I started to really worry that I'd hurt the girl. But then Maile started laughing and after getting Milena's attention, she pointed to Jenna's face. And still with Taylor in my arms, I circled around to see.

Jenna was unconscious, but she had the biggest smile on her face as she breathed in and out shallowly. Maile turned to me and breathed, "You fuck like a GOD."

My ego swelled with her comment and I broke out in a shit-eating grin of my own. And so, satisfied that Jenna would be okay, I turned and guided Taylor into the house.

The first bathroom we came across was occupied by a couple fucking in the shower. But we paid them no mind as Taylor cleaned me up using the sink.

As we started walking back out through the house, Taylor was getting frisky again and she constantly interrupted our progress to pull me into a heated kiss and grab my half-hard cock.

"Mm, I need you to fuck me, honey," she husked after pinning me against the wall in a hallway.

I smiled. I had no problems having sex with my gorgeous wife. But selfishly, I wanted more strange pussy, and I only had a few shots left in me. So I asked, "You need ME to fuck you? Or you need to be fucked?"

I took Taylor's hand and continued walking her down the hallway in a direction I thought would lead us back out to the patio. "This is a party, baby. You can fuck me anytime you want at home. There's got to be SOMEONE else around here you wouldn't mind taking for a ride."

We turned the corner and stopped right in our tracks. The room we had entered could only be described as a "Great Room": a huge, oversized-living room with three sets of patio doors out to the backyard. There were an array of couches that pretty much formed two separate conversational areas, and on the group of couches right in front of us were a few familiar faces.

Dean had a slender lingerie-model brunette bent over a chair arm while he drilled her from behind. Somehow, she was still wearing her high heels, but nothing else. And she was bracing her hands on the opposite arm while his hands cupped and massaged her swaying tits.

Ashlyn was sitting straight back on a couch. One high-fashion model was suckling at her perfect tits while another was between her legs, munching furiously.

And Giorgio, our host, was seated on the adjacent couch with four women around him, one of whom appeared to be Kate. And our young platinum blonde friend was currently bobbing her head up and down Giorgio's horsecock.

And I mean "horsecock". The damn thing was the largest piece of meat I'd ever seen. Kate had her mouth over the head and both hands around the shaft, with plenty of room left over for her to jerk up and down.

The moment we entered in, Giorgio's eyes lit up. "The goddess Taylor!" he exclaimed with expressive arms. I think he elbowed one of his girls in the face, but her squeak was lost amongst the other sounds of sex in the room.

"This must be the greatest party of all time. I have the two most beautiful women in the entire world here in my house," he said ebulliently, pointing explicitly at Ashlyn and my wife with his index fingers.

Then Giorgio started leering at Taylor's body with obvious lust, and when I turned to look at her, I realized she was staring openly at his dick.

"Are you here to play?" he asked in his thick Italian accent.

I felt a twinge of green in my head, and then my wife turned to look at me. "You asked if there was anyone else I wanted to take for a ride..." she said softly.

My first instinct was to refuse. How the hell could I compete with that monster dick? All my ego-puffing from Jenna was gone now, leaving only my own doubts and insecurities. But as quickly as those thoughts came, they passed. This was a party. I both loved and trusted my wife. And even though Giorgio tripped my "slimeball" radar, I didn't fear him. Besides, she'd fucked him once before.

So I nodded, and Taylor paused to plant a passionate kiss on me. I wrapped my wife up in my arms and in that single liplock, we exchanged all the love and trust we had inside each other. When she finally pulled away, I had a happy smile on my face and I just turned my wife around to face the wealthy fashion designer.

With a sultry grin, Taylor glided forward, her hips swaying in that perfect model walk. Giorgio himself seemed overjoyed, and he waved his arms to shoo away the other girls.

At first, Kate didn't want to let go of the man's big dick, but when Giorgio barked at her, the platinum blonde pouted and then stepped aside. And then all my focus was on my wife and her perky asscheeks as she knelt on the couch to straddle our host's mammoth cock and then she slowly descended her way down it.

Taylor let out a long moan of satisfaction while Giorgio's eyes lit up with glee. And I watched as he put his meaty paws on Taylor's tits while she began to ride him.

Green jealousy did burn inside me, but one thing did catch my attention to melt away some of my inner rage. Even though Giorgio had a tremendously long dick, the extra length apparently wasn't much use. With every thrust, Taylor had to stop herself with several inches still uncovered, wincing in pain the few times she didn't quite stop herself in time. And the man didn't seem to be any thicker than me. So even though he had a longer dick, if the girl couldn't take it, he might as well not have the extra inches.

I decided to be happy with my good-sized cock that was able to fully penetrate so I could slam my pelvis into a woman's ass.

Meanwhile, Kate stepped back next to me and started pouting as she watched Taylor riding Giorgio. "What's wrong?" I turned and asked, having to work a little to be a good listener and not stare at Kate's beautiful naked body.

"He wouldn't fuck me," she waved at our host. "He'd let me blow him for a while and he stuck that weapon in my cunt for a few minutes, but I guess I'm just not good enough for him to fuck me and finish. He came in Ashlyn. He sprayed Natasha's tits. He's fucking Taylor. But he wouldn't finish with me. I should have known; I don't have the tits to compete." She mournfully cupped her perky B- cups.

I turned to look at Kate with a confused expression.

She just rolled her eyes. "You don't get it, do you? Look around you, Johnny. There are more than twice as many girls here for every guy. Sure, a lot of them are lesbians but just about every girl here wants some dick. We're coked up, we're horny, and we want to get laid. You may not be watching, but it's a competition."

"Huh?"

"We're models. It's in our nature. You may not care, but we're keeping count. Ashlyn's gotten four guys off. Melinda four I think, too; but she's not doing as many girls."

"Why is it such a big deal?"

"It's a hotness meter. I'm just not that hot. Stavros is going to dump me soon. And when he does, I don't know what I'm going to do."

"You'll find another guy."

"Maybe... that's why I was hoping Giorgio might like me. Word is he's looking for a new mistress."

"Uh, I was thinking more along the lines of finding a new boyfriend, Kate."

Kate turned to me with a pained expression on her face. Her black eyeliner was running just slightly, and I first noticed that there were tears on her face. "Boyfriend, mistress, it's all the same, Johnny. I'm just 'New York' to Stavros. He's got girls in San Francisco, London, Madrid, and more stashed away all over the world. Pretty soon, he's going to dump me and kick me out of the apartment. I *know* it. I need to find somebody new before that happens."

"Kate, you've got friends. You'll be fine. And you don't need to make yourself someone's mistress just to have a roof over your head."

"What would you know about it, John Billionaire? When was the last time you were broke, hungry, and homeless?"

"Kate..."

"Come on, Johnny," the platinum blonde leaned in and stroked my arm while she batted her long eyelashes at me. She'd gone from bitchy to seductive in a heartbeat. In a husky voice, she asked, "Are you going to take me home and make me your 'kept woman'?"

I'd started to lean in towards the pretty blonde as she turned seductive, images of the two of us fucking like rabbits swimming in my coked-up head. But when she mentioned "kept woman", I stiffened up. Sure, I'd played the mistress-game with Kaitlyn and Lindsay, but neither of them were really "kept-women". It just wasn't in my nature to actually own sex-slaves. "Uh, no. I don't do the mistress thing, Kate."

"Figured." She sighed and shook her head. "Most of the men here are just poor models, like me. There are only two other men at this party with enough money to keep me. I need to go find them. Excuse me..."

With that, Kate rudely pushed her way past me and out onto the patio.

"Don't worry about her. She's just freaking out over nothing," a sultry voice sounded next to me. I turned to see Ashlyn standing beside me, stunning in her naked glory.

I'd seen her nude once before, but that was from my bedroom window while she was in the jacuzzi with Taylor. And a lot of steam had clouded the view. But now, she was three feet away with nothing between us.

Her tits were... perfect. Her face was gorgeous. Her body was svelte and toned. And her legs went on forever. Her bare pussy had just enough pink labia poking out to bring me to full hardness simply by looking at her. And the smile on her face stirred some VERY naughty thoughts in my head.

"Ooh... you look like you're ready for another round." The strikingly beautiful redhead took two steps towards me, and my heart started racing so fast that I knew it was about to bust out of my chest.

"What do you say, Johnny? Are you ready to find out what the Ashlyn Scott experience is all about?"

I gulped as Ashlyn stepped within inches of me. Her lips were so close to mine, and she stepped forward just enough that my erect cock bumped ever so slightly into her abdomen.

High on cocaine or not, though, I remembered my love for my wife. I was panting heavily, torn between lust and loyalty. Ashlyn was so beautiful. We could play just a little, right? Only penetrating-intercourse would really be sex, really be crossing the line, right? And I could stop myself before that.

As if reading my mind, Ashlyn husked, "Just one kiss, Johnny. Please? I've always wanted to know what you taste like."

Just one kiss. How much harm could just one kiss be? And as Ashlyn moved closer so that her breast was pushing into my chest and bent her head to meet my lips, I made my decision.

"Ashlyn, stop."

She paused and opened her eyes. The baby blue was so stunning that I nearly lost my resolve just looking at her. I was horny, my cock was throbbing, and a chemical lust burned inside me. But I raised a hand and placed it on Ashlyn's shoulder, gently holding her away.

"I LOVE Taylor. I can't do this, Ash..." I pleaded.

"Why not?"

"Because you're not just another girl. You're her friend. Could you really do this to her if she didn't want it?"

As if in answer, Ashlyn quickly moved forward 90% towards my lips and whimpered, waiting for me to close the last 10%. But from less than an inch away, I held back. Ashlyn licked her lips and looked at me with wide eyes. But at last, she backed away and then nodded.

"Argh!!!" Low male grunting caught my attention then. Both Ashlyn and I turned to see Giorgio's face was bright red and a vein was popping out of his forehead as he was apparently spunking inside my wife. Taylor shuddered a few times and then gingerly pulled herself off of him. Almost immediately, a cute blonde moved between Taylor's thighs and began to slurp Giorgio's jism out of her.

Without realizing it, Ashlyn and I had slipped our hands together, and I squeezed her hand reflexively while I watched another man cumming inside my wife.

Ashlyn sighed and then said quietly, "Are Marty and I the ONLY ones off-limits? It's not fair." Ashlyn turned her head to me, clear longing and desire in her eyes. I felt the crackle of electricity passing through us, my incredible attraction for the gorgeous redhead not abating despite my decision not to betray my wife.

"Hey, take it as a complement," I was panting heavily, not realizing I'd been holding my breath.

Ashlyn turned to me with an odd expression on her face.

"Off all the gorgeous women here, you're the only one Taylor would get jealous over. You're the only one she worries could change the way I feel about her. If you models are all so competitive, that puts you at the top of the food chain in her eyes."

A sly grin quickly came over Ashlyn's face as she thought about that. More low moaning and whimpering sounded off around us, and then Ashlyn leaned forward and hugged me. "You're a good man, Johnny. I don't think anyone has ever been able to refuse me before. It's ANNOYING, but you're a good man."

"Uh, thanks," I gurgled, trying to ignore her naked tits pressed into my chest and her crotch pressed against my cock.

Ashlyn grinned and then obviously rubbed her clit against my cock before backing away.

Just then, a sharp, "Marty! NO!" sounded off.

Taylor's voice instantly got my attention and I whirled to see Marty Dean standing between Taylor's legs, his dick apparently halfway into my wife's pussy.

"Get the fuck off me you asshole!" Taylor cried as she flailed, pushing her hands at him and trying to shift her hips.

"Shut up bitch and take it!" Dean knocked her hands away and then leaned forward, pushing more of his cock inside her.

"JOHNNY!!!" My wife screamed. I was already on the way. My feet were heavy meat slaps on the marble floor, announcing my impending arrival. And Dean had only a second to brace himself before I left my feet and tackled him cleanly.

His hip banged into the couch as we flew through the air, rotating us. He landed partially on the same hip and rolled onto his back, the hard, unforgiving marble jarring his body with the impact as I landed on top of him.

"You fucking FUCKER!" I yelled, not being able to come up with anything cooler sounding. Immediately threw a punch at his face.

"Marty!" I heard Ashlyn screaming. And then there were multitudes of hands tugging at me.

The models were pretty ineffectual at removing me from Dean, who was still dazed from the fall. He'd probably hit his head on the floor and I sincerely hoped he had a concussion. I landed two more punches before some other guys got in the mix and pulled me away.

Miraculously, Dean got to his feet and I saw the wild-eyed cocaine energy on his face. He was still wired and ready to rumble. "You little SHIT!" he yelled at me and took two steps forward before some other guys moved in to block him off.

"You raped my wife!" I yelled right back at him.

"She's fucking everything with a dick in here anyways!" he yelled right back.

Ashlyn quickly ran up to him and I had almost broken free of whoever was holding me back when Giorgio's booming voice thundered in the room. "ENOUGH!"

We stopped struggling as Giorgio stepped between us and pointed a thick finger straight at Dean. "You. Leave. Now. Don't ever come back."

"But!"

"NOW!"

"Fucking slut isn't worth it." Dean shook free of the others and then turned and marched out of the room, stopping to scoop up his clothes. Ashlyn looked at us, and then pointedly looked at Taylor with an apology in her eyes. Then she ran after him.

I was soon released and I headed straight for Taylor, who was sobbing and curled into a ball. My arms quickly surrounded her and I started rocking her slowly while she buried her face against my neck.

Several others just stood around and looked at us, not sure what to do. From outside, we heard the sounds of sex, the people out there oblivious to what had gone down inside.

Eventually, Taylor got her crying under control and she tilted her deep blue eyes up to me, her dark bangs hanging heavily in her face. "Johnny, I want to go home."

"Let's go."

***

I called for the Maybach. A few minutes later, Taylor and I were fully dressed and walking out to the front entryway. The car was idling and our driver stood by the rear door.

But to our surprise, Kate was crouched a few feet away, still completely naked while a staff member hovered over her uncertainly. I shared a look with Taylor and we moved over to her and bent down to find her sobbing.

"Kate, what's wrong?" I asked.

"He LEFT me! He LEFT me!" she wailed.

"Stavros?"

"YES!!!" She waved to the staffer who was managing the parking lot. "He says Stavros left an hour ago with two women. He just abandoned me here!"

"Kate, I'm so sorry," Taylor said, seemingly much stronger now that she had someone else to focus on instead of thinking about Dean.

"And you know what's fucked up?" Kate wailed. "Ashlyn left me too! She's gone! He says Marty and Ashlyn left just a few minutes ago. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?"

"You're coming with us," Taylor said sternly as she reached down and pulled Kate to her feet. "Johnny, stay here with the car."

"But..."

"I'll be fine. I'm just going to go with Kate to find her things and we'll be right back." And then with her arm tightly around her friend's waist, Taylor guided the two of them back down the walkway while Kate continued to cry against her shoulder.

I looked in amazement at my wife. She'd literally just been raped a few minutes ago. Perhaps it wasn't overly violent nor lasted very long, but it was still forced sex. And Taylor seemed like she was going to be just fine. She had the fire and strength to push through.

I knew there would be some repercussions later. The memory would come back to Taylor soon enough and I needed to be with her to deal with it. And who knew what I would do the next time I saw Martin Dean?

But Taylor and I loved each other and we'd work it out. We always did. The sex was all fun and games; but at the end of the night, watching my wife endure what she'd just gone through and even become the pillar of support for a friend in need, I was reminded again just why she fascinated me so much. I was reminded why she was the most incredible woman I'd ever met. And why I was so lucky that she loved me.

***

It was a long time before Taylor came to bed that night.

Upon arrival, Cassandra had immediately shown Kate to a guest room and Edward brought her pajamas, a change of clothes, and a robe. Then after everyone took a shower and got cleaned up, Taylor kissed me and went down to Kate's room to talk to her.

Cassandra stayed with me in the Master Suite. Despite having gotten it up one last time at the party, I no longer had any interest in sex. Instead, Cassandra sat up against the headboard and simply held me while I lay back against her chest and let her rub my head.

"Jonathan, tell me everything."

I took a deep breath, and then I told her. Cassandra had expected the orgy and didn't comment. When I mentioned the cocaine, she started scowling fiercely, but didn't interrupt. And I felt the tight tension in her arms when I explained how Dean had forced himself onto Taylor.

When I was finished, Cassandra released me and we turned to face each other. I moved my back against the headboard and she sat with her legs pulled up beside her.

"Do we have grounds for a criminal case?" Cassandra asked referring to Dean.

I sighed. "I don't think so. She had another man's cum inside her and she was well-lubricated. And Dean didn't finish. Plus, Taylor's already taken a shower tonight. Besides, I don't think we really want a lot of police scrutiny on that party."