A Billionaire's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So with that juiced-up energy in my limbs, I resolved to take charge of this night for myself. Maile was a proficient cocksucker, but I wanted MORE.

I sat up, quickly, and when Maile looked up at me, I reached down to pull her up my body. When her face became level with mine, her almond eyes brimming with lust, I rolled us over, causing Maile to shriek. And before she could react, with a husky growl I pulled her head to the side and bent my lips to her neck. I was half- biting her as I gnawed at her skin and moved my hands to pin her arms back.

Maile moaned erotically beneath me as my lips tickled her sensitive nerves and while my mouth moved along her shoulder, my hips settled between her legs.

"Fuck me," Maile growled.

I was only too ready to comply. And while continuing to pin her arms back, I aimed with my hips and settled the head of my cock against her wet entrance. And just when I started to lean into her, Maile bucked her hips up and swallowed half my dick inside of her.

"Ohhh..." I groaned at the sensations, the cocaine buzz only heightening the feelings. And as her hips retracted back to the blanket, I went with her and impaled my cock to the hilt.

At almost the same time, Taylor moaned ecstatically, and I glanced to the right to see her legs wrap around the blonde's head as she whimpered, "Milena! Milena! Oh you're so *fucking good*!"

A second later, Alessandra screamed as she came, and then her man was groaning as he shoved in a final time and I watched his ass twitching as he was obviously filling up the busty brunette with his spunk.

I didn't even know these people. It was all just so surreal. But the tight pussy wrapped around my cock was very real. And as Maile pulled her legs back until she formed a letter 'M', I drilled into the middle point of that letter, my cock making squishing sounds as I pistoned in and out of her dripping box.

Taylor and Milena switched into a sixty-nine while I was fucking Maile. And a different stud was now drilling Alessandra while a skinny blonde was shoving her crotch into Alessandra's face.

I returned my gaze to the gorgeous girl beneath me. She looked so young, maybe 20 even though she was more like 24. And as I looked further around, I realized just about everyone nearby was younger than me. It was the modeling world, meant for those at their physical primes.

Alessandra seemed in her early-20s as well. The blonde in her face still seemed to be a teenager. And the two redheads further in front of me looked to be eighteen as well, and twins to boot.

And I could fuck them all if I wanted to. With that ego-centric concept in mind, and the buzzing energy in my system, I felt like a god.

I relocated my hands to Maile's hips and bent my head to suckle at her bouncing nipples. With the new grip, I was able to really pound the shit out of her, and with my increased energy I was maintaining a hammering pace far longer than I thought possible.

"Fuck me! So good! So good! Fuck me! Fuck me!" the busty Hawaiian moaned.

Soon after, the beautiful Eurasian girl clutched me to her bosom and came, dumping her girl honey out around my cock as her feet clamped behind my ass and held me tightly.

Once she finished, without a second thought I pulled out and moved over to Taylor. She was still sixty-nining with Milena. The blonde Czech didn't have much in the chest department, but she had a dynamite ass, an ass that was currently pointed at me while she crouched over Taylor's head.

My wife saw me approaching and for a second she looked to take my cock into her mouth. But I waved her off and instead grabbed onto Milena's ass just above Taylor's face.

Milena went stiff at the unexpected touch but then she started moaning into Taylor's pussy while I began feeding my dick into hers. The blonde went still, soaking in every sensation of every ridge penetrating into her tight pussy. And when I was fully embedded, she let out a low sigh and then turned around to look at me.

"Shit Taylor. Your husband has a thick cock!" Milena gasped with her sultry accent.

"I know..." Taylor mumbled and then went back to tonguing the blonde's clit while I began pumping.

The blonde girl who'd been sitting on Alessandra's face was now between the brunette's legs, slurping out the cum of the two men who'd nutted inside her. One of those men was kneeling next to Alessandra's head, getting a reviving blowjob.

The redhead twins had also tracked down a new guy and were giving him a double-blowjob that was certainly blowing his mind.

And Maile was still trying to recover from her incredible orgasms. Her tongue came out and she lapped slowly at her own lips, trying to sit up. "Good lord, Taylor," Maile exclaimed. "Your husband is an amazing fuck!"

"I know..." This time both Milena and Taylor said it at the same time while I rammed myself harder and harder into Milena's tight twat. With Taylor's tongue on her clit and my insistent shafting of her, the Czech blonde didn't last long. Her back suddenly clenched up and I looked down to see her butt clenching as well as the orgasm swept through her body.

I did my best just to hold onto those tight cheeks while I kept pushing through the constriction, and when she finally loosened her inner muscles I found myself about to blow.

"Urgh," I groaned as I regrettably pulled out of Milena's wonderful pussy. Taylor was immediately ready as she seized my prick in her hand and aimed it down into her mouth. And as my wife's lips worked my little head and her hand jerked my rod, I began unloading wave after wave of cum into her mouth. And as I watched her throat collapsing and refilling while she swallowed me down, I grinned in satisfaction

After I finished pouring my jism into Taylor's mouth, I backed off and sat on my haunches to cool down. Even though I'd just finished some pretty aggressive fucking, I still felt the chemical buzz that had me ready for more.

As for Taylor, she'd swallowed like a pro, but I had quite the wad this time around, and some of it leaked out of her mouth. Milena was quick to turn around and lick it up from Taylor's cheeks, and I let an amused smile come onto my face as I watched the two hot babes swapping what sperm they had between their lips.

Meanwhile, a staff member bearing a mirrored tray came and knelt beside Maile. Quickly, her eyes popped open and she moved to take the proffered glass tube. One bump later, Maile was re-wired and ready to go.

The blonde girl and the stud left Alessandra to snort some more themselves, with Alessandra herself following soon after. A few other people around us also went to bump up again. Two minutes later, the stud was fucking the blonde and Alessandra was getting drilled doggy-style by a third different guy.

Taylor and Milena slid over, bumping their lines and then letting me go in and get my second snort of blow. And then Maile was beside us, holding the hand of a very young girl who looked fifteen, who looked nervously at the line of coke Maile was making for her.

"Are you sure it's okay?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Jenna, don't be nervous. We've all just done it."

The young girl with honey blonde hair put on a brave face, took the glass tube, and slowly inhaled a line. She came up coughing, holding her head dizzily for a second.

"There... was that so bad?"

Slowly, Jenna thought about it and then shook her head.

Surprisingly, Maile reached out and grabbed my wrist. Turning to the young girl, she asked, "You know the best part about blow? The sex is AMAZING."

Jenna looked at Maile first and then at me.

Maile asked, "You wanna go for a ride?"

Jenna looked at me and I looked at Taylor, who shrugged and tilted her head toward the girl.

Then the honey blonde nodded 'yes'.

"Lay back, Johnny," Taylor took immediate charge of the situation. Milena helped direct me onto my back and then bent to inhale my cock and bring it from half- hard to full-blown erection.

Meanwhile, Maile was whispering encouragement into Jenna's ear, and the young girl was starting to loosen up as she felt the buzz coursing through her body and her chest flushed with arousal.

Soon I was hard and then Maile was helping the girl into position, straddling my hips. "Be gentle," Maile warned and then she held my dick upright in her hand.

I nodded. But then a niggling worry in the back of my head went off at how delicately the other girls were treating the situation. I knew the world of high- fashion went out of its way to pick girls who only "looked" underage, but with her baby face and slight figure, this one was pushing credulity. "How old are you Jenna?"

She blinked for a second or two before slowly saying, "Eight... eighteen." And then she stared at me for a few more seconds to study me, her eyes piercing through her heavy black eyeliner.

Jenna was probably on the high-fashion track. She was tall and slender and her breasts were small, perky little mounds. There was no trace of hair on her pussy lips as she spread herself over my cock, and her large eyes made her seems so fragile and innocent. I wasn't entirely sure I believed her age, but as she began to lower her pussy lips around my cock, I ceased to care.

My eyes rolled up in my head and I leaned back while inwardly concentrating on the sensations coming from my dick. Jenna was TIGHT. She was so tight, I couldn't even get my mushroom head into her.

"Hang on, she's a little dry," Maile commented and then I felt Jenna lifting off me. Soon Jenna was seated nearby with her knees up and spread to the sides while Maile ate her out.

The dry comment set off an alarm inside me and when I sat up, I immediately got Jenna's attention. "You okay?"

She nodded quickly, her mouth open as she panted lightly.

"Don't worry, Johnny," Taylor reassured while stroking my cock to maintain my erection. "Coke does that sometimes."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Jenna with concern, not yet believing my wife.

Jenna panted softly while Maile's tongue worked her over, and she focused her gaze on me. I recognized the look: the wild-eyed lust of a woman on cocaine. I'd seen it in Maile and I'd seen it in Taylor. I was pretty sure the drug couldn't create lust out of thin air, but it certainly made a girl horny and reduced her inhibitions. And after a minute, Jenna pushed Maile's head away and then moved herself to start straddling me again.

Taylor was still stroking my cock and now held it up. This time, while Jenna was still INCREDIBLY tight, she was able to slide around my head and after that it was just a matter of pressure and time before she had me fully buried in her teenaged twat.

"Ohhh..." Jenna moaned happily. And once fully seated, Maile turned Jenna's head to hers and started kissing the young girl while Milena settled onto the young blonde's other side and began sucking on the girl's nipples.

I just lay there and enjoyed feeling the tight pussy.

About then, Taylor exclaimed, "Mickey! Nicky!"

I turned to see Mikhail and Nikolay waltzing up. Fully naked, the Russian boys looked like replicas of Adonis, and their cocks were still red from whatever fucking they had just finished. The two guys grinned at each other as Taylor jumped up eagerly, and soon she was kneeling between them, jerking both shafts and alternating which one she took into her mouth.

I shook my head, chuckling at my wife's eagerness, and accepted that she was going to have her fun. Besides, with three gorgeous women writhing on top of my body, I had no moral grounds for complaint.

Speaking of which, the girls were getting much more aggressive in our sexplay. Jenna was really getting into our fucking and she was pistoning her light body up and down rapidly and rotating herself clockwise. She was whimpering the whole while, her voice squeaking every time her tight pussy came all the way down to my crotch. The pressure on my cock was almost painful, but I wouldn't have asked her to stop for the world. She also had one hand in Maile's crotch, and the tanned Eurasian was returning the favor, rubbing Jenna's clit and french kissing the girl hotly.

Meanwhile, Milena had relocated herself onto my face. I let Jenna use me like a piece of meat and instead focused on gripping Milena's toned thighs and driving her pussy onto my tongue and lips.

We were a riot of wet slapping sounds and licking noises and breathy whimpers:

"Mmm..."

"Ohhh..."

"Fuck!"

"Ungh! Ungh!"

"Oh! Mmm!"

Having already cum recently, I figured I could hold out for a while, especially since I wasn't actively thrusting into Jenna to find my own release. So when Milena squealed and came, she dismounted my face and I still had plenty of more energy to go.

Off to my right, I saw that Mickey (or was it Nicky?) was drilling Taylor doggy- style while she swallowed the other Russian's cock. From the silly grin on my wife's face, I knew she was having a really good time. Given the ratio in my household, it was rare she got two live, throbbing dicks at the same time.

Then Jenna stopped bouncing on my cock, regaining my attention. Maile whispered something into Jenna's ear, and when the teen nodded, she helped Jenna off my dick. Then the young blonde scooted forward along my torso, pausing to kiss me and giggle. She looked like she was going to keep moving, but after tasting Milena on my face, Jenna paused and licked some more of the nectar off my lips which culminated in a passionate kiss.

However young she might be, Jenna was a GOOD kisser. She had just the right softness and pressure while her tongue darted into my mouth. I let my fingertips run across her cheeks, and I was amazed at how smooth and pliable her skin felt. Dirty, dirty thoughts went through my head as I locked lips with the teenager. But then I felt sudden warmth around my cock and I broke the kiss to see that Maile had re-impaled herself on my dick.

Jenna smiled when she saw and then she moved to straddle my head. I gazed lustfully at the hairless pussy so recently stretched my by shaft, her pink pussy lips slightly irritated from the fucking. And then I dove in, tasting what I already knew would be deliciously sweet honey.

I managed to get both Jenna and Maile off one more time. The coke running in my veins still had my body tingling, but the effect was starting to wear off and with it, my urge to cum was abating.

But right then, a staff member came by with the now-familiar mirrored tray. Maile was off my dick in a flash, cutting out lines, and both she and Milena bumped up again.

Jenna and I were waiting our turn when Mickey roared loud enough to get our attention and then pulled out of Taylor's pussy. In a flash, Nicky was kneeling next to him and I winced and turned away just before Nicky started swallowing Mickey's load.

Models...

Taylor was sitting back, grinning and wiping up a glob of Nicky's cum from her own lips. She saw the look on my face and then just started laughing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and then Jenna was handing me the glass tube, the wild-eyed coke expression already on her face. I bumped up and then Jenna promptly tackled me, shoving her tongue into my mouth and aggressively trying to throw me around. It was such an amazing transformation from initially nervous and reticent young girl into crazed nymphomaniac.

Eventually, Jenna rolled up onto all fours and wiggled her ass at me. My cock was rock hard again as a chemical buzz poured through my veins, amping my lust. With shaft in hand, I moved behind her and pushed my dickhead into her tight little pussy from behind. She moaned and started bucking back at me, and with a few short thrusts of my own I was once again buried to the hilt.

Energetically wired, we then started pounding away at each other, and in a high- pitched girlish voice, Jenna began a repeatedly litany of, "Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me! Harder!"

I was going as hard as I could. And with the coke, I was keeping this pace a lot LONGER than I'd expected. By the time I was done abusing Jenna's little body, she wouldn't be able to stretch her legs for a week. But she took it all.

And as I held her little ass in my hands, a VERY dirty thought came to mind. I leaned over her back and while Jenna was whimpering beneath my assault, I whispered. "I'm gonna fuck your ass..."

"Ohhh...." Jenna whimpered and just wriggled her butt against my crotch even harder.

I pulled out and Jenna stilled her hips. I raised my angle and put my cockhead to her little pucker. And then suddenly, Milena was beside us and spreading Jenna's asscheeks for me. And I started pushing.

"Ungh... no!" Jenna whined.

I stopped immediately. But then Jenna wiggled her butt at me and Milena nodded reassuringly, so I started pushing forward once again. A keening moan started coming out of Jenna as I stretched her sphincter. I'd been in some tight asses and even a virgin ass or two. But nothing was as hard to push through as this young girl. She was probably 5'8", but she had the waist of someone 4'8" and the proportionally narrow hips to match.

Finally, the head popped through and I stopped to catch my breath.

"Don't!" Jenna wailed and then panted, "Stop!"

I went rigid. Even Milena looked up. And then, even though the heat of Jenna's ass felt so incredibly good, I started pulling out.

"No, don't!" Jenna shrieked and I went rigid again.

She finally seemed to realize her poor word choice and clarified, "Don't pull out! Fuck my ass! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck my ass!"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and then with a brutal grip on Jenna's waist, I drove every inch of my dick up her ass in one powerful lunge.

"AAAGGHHH!!!" Jenna screamed.

Maile and Taylor were sixty-nining and shoving fingers into every orifice they could find on each other. But at the scream both girls picked their heads up and looked around. Milena had released her hands from Jenna and backed away as if she didn't want to be caught touching the screaming girl.

"Don't stop!" Jenna whined in complaint, reminding me that I'd come to a halt with my dick in her ass when she screamed.

So I started pumping and Jenna cried, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" constantly.

After fucking Jenna's pussy and then Maile's pussy and then Jenna's pussy and now Jenna's ass, I had pretty much reached the limits of my control. The coke gave me a manic energy and I launched myself in and out of Jenna's tight anal chute with repeated thrusts. But now, I just wanted to fucking CUM.

I ceased caring about this young girl. If she got off, good for her. But right now, she was just a strange piece of ass, a beautiful girl with a tight anal chute. And I wanted to nut inside it.

So I pounded and I pumped and I stopped listening to a word she said. My eyes were half-slits leaving nothing but my focus on the tight buttcheeks in my hands.

And then at last, the pressure in me released and with a raging yell, I slammed forward and fired blast after blast of cum into Jenna's clenching asshole. Still yelling, I jerked my hips and coated the young girl's bowels with more and more creamy jism. And still I kept shooting.

Dimly, I realized that she was screaming too. Whether in pain or pleasure I didn't know nor care. But when I was done spunking every last drop into Jenna's teenaged rectum, I simply let go of her hips and let her little body collapse onto the blanket. Her asshole was stretched obscenely wide, and for now, at least, my lust was sated.

A staff member came by with a mirrored tray while I was still kneeling. Still drunk on lust and power, I reached out for the proffered glass tube and bumped up again.

The night still wasn't over and as Taylor came beside me with a glassy look on her face, I put my arm around her and we both started laughing crazily.

I was Jonathan Kwong... billionaire. I could do whatever the fuck I wanted.