A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the best you know, and I wouldn't change anything," Monica added. "I'm just not as direct as you are, and I need time to work out what I want."

As she explained, Monica placed a kiss on her housemate, a soft kiss against Amber's forehead. Inside Monica wanted to be able to love her best friend, but it just wasn't right... at least, not now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Three

Christmas 2021 - there's one extra present under the tree.

By the time Christmas Eve arrived, and difficult as it was, Monica had put that kiss out of her mind. It was nothing more than drunken tomfoolery. By now Amber would be back with her girlfriend, no doubt kissing, canoodling, and having a whale of a time. Monica... well... Monica was with her loved ones, doing what was right... playing happy families.

She had been truthful about seeing her would-be boyfriend. In fact, she saw him every day that she was at home. She had also been truthful about not having time with him... well, almost truthful. Time could have been found if she wanted to look for it, but Monica was too scared to make that first move and risk it back firing. This year would be just like the Christmases of previous ones... Monica would dream of what might be, but never act upon her desires. She would return to university, content, but somehow without receiving the gift she really wanted.

Gifts? The one thing Monica loved about Christmas was the giving of gifts. Even on her student budget, she made sure to buy something special for everyone. It wasn't just the gift which was important. Monica spent just as much time in the wrapping, making even the smallest present looked like a million dollars. Then there was the giving, making sure the time was right, keeping things secret until the very day.

That evening, after the rest of the family had turned in for the night, Monica crept back downstairs, carrying a large bag. She slipped into the lounge where the tree now stood like a shadowy shape in the darkness. Underneath the tree sat a plethora of presents of all sizes. She didn't glance at the labels, nor did she try to guess which were hers. All Monica did was add to the pile, slotting her gifts randomly amongst the others.

Chocolates for her mother.

A DVD box set for her father... okay, so that was really a joint present for both.

The latest blockbuster book for her brother... he loved to read so the choice of present was obvious.

And... and... the surprise present from her housemate.

Job done, Monica slipped back upstairs and settled down for the night. She had done her bit and couldn't wait to see their faces when they unwrapped the gifts she had bought. What Monica didn't realise is that it would be her face showing the most surprise come Christmas Day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, and with the turkey already well on its way, the Robinson's were gathered around the Christmas tree. They had about an hour before potatoes needed to go into the oven, it was the perfect time to open a few pressies. As usual, Jack, being the youngest in the household at eighteen, had the job of playing postman, a job he had somewhat perfected.

"Socks," Jack announced passing one parcel to his father.

"Chocolates," he continued, this time passing another to his mother.

"Keys to my new Ferrari," he announced, taking one for himself.

Each time, Jack would read the label, give the present a gentle squeeze, or perhaps a quick shake, then pass it to the rightful recipient with his premonition as to what was inside. It was a well-honed ritual... well, almost well-honed. Yes, Jack was very good at sharing out the presents, but his guesswork on what they were, needed a little more work.

"Perfume," Jack announced, passing the last remaining present to Monica.

Monica didn't need to glance at the label to know who the present was from. She had slipped it under the tree the night before, having carried it back from university. For a moment though, she couldn't bring herself to open it. Her mind was back to that last weekend before the end of term, to that party, to getting drunk, to that very kiss. She glanced over towards Jack, then back at the present.

"Come on, Moni," Jack encouraged. "Last one... open it and see if I'm right."

Jack had that look in his eye, the one which said by the law of averages I'm gonna get one right eventually. It was his last chance, and he wasn't going to let his sister get away without opening it. In fact, if she didn't do it soon, he was going to open it for her.

He needn't have worried as, very carefully, Monica started to peel back the Sellotape holding the glossy paper in place. There was none of the random ripping of paper. She was savouring the moment, peeling back the wrapping, revealing the top of a long rectangular box, just over two inches square at the end and a good eight or so inches long. To be honest Jack's guess of perfume could well have been right.

"Oh god," Monica announced, rapidly pulling the paper back up around the present before burying it amongst her other gifts.

"What did she get you, Moni?" Jack asked, intrigued by the reaction.

"Who?" Monica responded, trying to deflect the question.

"Amber," came an instant response from Jack. "That was her name, wasn't it?"

"Yeah... yeah... and you were right this time Jack," Monica lied. "Perfume... just like you said... and expensive at that."

Jack gave a fist pump. Much to Monica's delight, the thought of correctly guessing at least one present, had taken Jack's mind away from the gift itself.

Before Jack had the chance to check he was right, Monica made her excuses, and rushed upstairs, clutching her pile of presents in her arms. It was only in the privacy of her bedroom, that Monica did fully unwrap the surprise gift. Oh yes, the box may have been similar to some perfume boxes, but the picture on the front told of a very different content.

Was it a joke?

Was this one of Amber's games?

Surely it had to be. Full marks to her housemate. Buying a Christmas present and hiding it inside an adult toy box, was something else. Monica hadn't been half as inventive. She'd bought a massage oils collection for Amber but had done nothing to hide what it was. Amber though... well... she really had gotten Monica going.

"Monica," her mother called from downstairs. "Need a hand in the kitchen."

Hurriedly, Monica shoved the surprise gift under her pillow, then headed down to help.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time night arrived, and having overindulged somewhat on the Christmas fayre, Monica had forgotten about the present hidden under her pillow. Dressed for bed, in one of her favourite character nightshirts, it was only as she lay her head down and felt the hardness of the box that Monica suddenly remembered. She reached her hand under the pillow and pulled out the box.

For a moment, Monica could do nothing but stare at the packaging. It was a simple black box, emblazoned with gold embossed lettering and the outline of what was obviously a very adult looking toy. Monica ran her fingers over each character and, as she did, she called the very words out in her mind.

'Inno-sense' a single word in large letters announced the branding.

In smaller letters, just underneath, the word 'G-spot' made it clear what the box portrayed to be containing.

"Really, Amber... really... inno-sense... or is it innocence...," Monica whispered to herself, as she started to open the box. "Do you really think I'd be so gullible to be taken in by a—"

Suddenly, Monica was silent. Having opened the lid, she stared at the contents within. Shock took over, a mix of surprise and excitement running through her, just like that day when they had kissed. What the hell had Amber bought her? It was a rhetorical question. Monica didn't need to tip the contents out onto her bed to know exactly what was inside, but she did so anyway. It was a cable which hit the bed first, followed by the toy itself, and finally a simple instruction card.

Unsure what she wanted to do, Monica found herself picking up the toy and staring at the just under eight inches of silicone, white at the end where the controls sat, and cerise pink along the curved shaft and slightly bulbous end. It felt so good to the touch... smooth, soft, and surprisingly warm.

Before long, surprise gave way to curiosity. Monica pressed the on button, and the toy started to purr gently in her hand, a steady soft vibration coming from inside. She hit the plus button and the vibrations intensified. Another press, followed by another, and they became stronger still, and just a little louder. Scared she might be heard from the other bedrooms; Monica turned the power back down, returning the toy to that steady soft buzz, the tickle of vibrations running through her hand.

Her hand? If the vibrations tickled her hand, and on the lowest setting as well, what were they going to do where they were intended to be used? Without thinking, Monica spread her legs and brought the toy down against the gusset of her panties.

Monica gasped, as the vibrations hit her. Without hesitation, she increased the intensity a couple of notches and pressed the tip of the toy firmly against her tender sex. In no time at all, she was breathing quickly, as an excitement of a different type started to take over.

What the hell was she doing?

Why did it feel so good?

Why did she find herself working the toy along her hidden slit... pushing... probing... wondering just what it would feel like up against her bare sex?

What were those gentle beeps?

Why had it...

Disappointment hit as the toy came to a stop... the bedroom becoming silent, but for Monica's continued fast and shallow breaths. For a moment she wondered if she had broken the toy, her desire clouding rational thought. As her excitement dwindled, the answer was obvious, and sitting close by, on top of the bed, in the form of a charging cable. What residual charge had been in the toy, had served to whet the appetite, and as Monica plugged it in to charge, she was already anticipating what was to come... or, as she now hoped, whether it would make her cum.

Resigned to having to wait, Monica grabbed her phone, and slid under her duvet. Quickly she typed a message and hit send.

'Happy Christmas Amber... and... thank you for my surprise present,' Monica sent.

The reply was instant.

'Happy Christmas to my best housemate... did you like it?' Amber replied.

'Oh... and thanks for the massage oils... so... so... so very satisfying,' a second message followed.

'God, Amber... you could have warned me... I nearly died when I opened it in front of everyone,' Monica responded.

'What... and spoil the surprise? But... did you like it? My favourite is setting number five, deep inside... oooh... yesssss... makes me cum every time,' Amber replied.

'You have one too?' Monica asked.

'Of course... doesn't every girl have a secret?' Amber replied with her own question.

Monica didn't respond. Her housemate had really surprised her this Christmas, and now all Monica could think about was Amber... or more to the point, the thought of that setting number five deep inside. What exactly did Amber mean when she said it made her cum every time? Maybe finding out would be like an extra present for Boxing Day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When Boxing Day arrived, Monica was even more excited than ever. All day long, she had thought of nothing else than that toy hidden away in her bedroom, of trying it out, of seeing if her housemate was right about setting number five.

Monica had to curb her enthusiasm when, finally, it was time to retire back to her bedroom. This time, the first thing Monica did was retrieve the toy out from its hiding place in the bottom of her underwear drawer. She gave it pride of place on top of her pillow, then set about getting herself ready for bed.

Moments later, dressed in nothing more than the same character nightshirt she had worn the night before, Monica slid under her duvet. What happened next was like in slow motion.

She hiked the front of her nightie upwards.

She spread her legs wide.

She ran her fingers across her bare mound, all the way down over her apex, until the very tips grazed against her tender sex.

Monica gasped.

She had touched herself before, but it had never felt like this. Already, and purely from the thought of that hidden toy, there was an excitement down below. Monica didn't want to admit it, but she was aroused.

She might not have wanted to admit it, but Monica certainly couldn't ignore it. The more she stroked and caressed her outer labia, the more her arousal built... and the more her arousal built, the more she continued to work her sex. Before long, Monica could feel the puffiness beneath her fingers, as her outer labia started to pull apart, revealing a slick dampness within.

Within? The very thought of what was within, took Monica back to that toy, and the words of her housemate... setting number five, deep inside. The deep inside was obvious, but what had she meant by setting number five, and was it really going to make her cum? Then again, how would she know that she had cum? Was it going to be obvious? Would it hit her like nothing she had ever felt before? Would she even like it? Oh yes, she had played with herself before, but it had been nothing else than adolescent exploration, and never to the point of reaching any real satisfaction. She hadn't disliked the feeling, but it had been... well... a sort of anti-climax, if that wasn't an inappropriate pun.

As the hum of the vibrator escaped from under the duvet, Monica held her breath. Slowly, nervously, she brought the toy down between her legs.

Monica shivered, a tiny, giggled squeal leaving her lips as she brought the tip of the toy against her damp slit, and felt the vibrations hit. Almost as soon as she had brought the toy down against her sex, she pulled it away again. Seconds later, she was bringing it down once more, caressing her labia with the tip, then removing it. Each time, the touch was just a little longer, the vibrations passing just a little deeper, the gasp just a little louder.

And then she did it.

Monica brough the toy down against her puffy lips and held it there.

"Mmmm," Monica moaned softly, as she felt those vibrations flood her loins.

It was as she enjoyed the feeling, that Monica started to play. Never breaking the touch between toy and sex, she ran it along her slit, all the time teasing at her labia with the tip. As she did, inadvertently, Monica rested her finger against the power button and the intensity increased, all the way from lowest to highest setting.

This time it was a true squeal, rather than a giggled one, which filled the bedroom. Quickly, Monica tried to reduce the intensity, but it wasn't the power button she ended up catching. The response was instant, but instead of the intensity reducing, the toy started to pulse against her labia, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her sex. She pressed again and the pattern changed, then again, then again.

By the time she reached what Monica assumed was setting number five, there was another feeling deep inside, and this was a feeling of desire... desire to feel what it was like... to feel the toy against her pussy... to feel its torment deep inside... but not like this, not on its highest setting.

Reluctantly, Monica brought the toy out from under the bedclothes and turned it off. Even in the dim light of a bedside lamp, she could see the glint of love juices against the tip. Without hesitation, she flicked out her tongue and caught the first taste of her sweet sex. Without thinking, she quickly took the toy back down to her sex, ran the tip along her slick inner folds, then brought it back up to her mouth. God, arousal tasted so good, Monica thought to herself as she once again savoured her sweet juices.

It was time.

Without actively looking, Monica explored the toy, seeking first the power buttons, then the settings. She would peek from time to time when she hit a wrong button, but all the time she was gaining confidence that she was in control, and before long the toy was back down between her legs, a low hum filling the bedroom once more as Monica worked the vibrations against her slit.

As she played, she was homing in on her pussy. She would gasp as the tip ran across her opening, allowing it to drift away before pulling it back. And then... then... with vibrations running right up inside, she held it there, hovering over her opening.

Monica held her breath.

She was nervous.

She was excited.

For the first time in her young life, she was going to feel what it was like to be taken.

Slowly, and despite the initial discomfort, she pressed the tip of the toy against her opening. The pressure built sightly as the tip started to widen out, and Monica paused. It wasn't that the toy was overly large that it hurt, but it did feel strange, the tightness down below was uncomfortable compared to the only thing which had ever been inside before... one of her slender fingers.

For a moment, Monica held the toy there. She nudged the power up a notch and enjoyed the feeling as those vibrations ran up through her loins. Slowly, imperceivable at first, she started to rock the tip against her opening, and as she did, Monica started to relax. It was like a chain reaction. As she started to relax, she started to enjoy the movement against her tight opening, and as she started to enjoy, her juices started to flow, making her even more slick.

The slickness was all it took. Each time Monica rocked the toy, she pressed just a little firmer against her pussy. Then, with yet another audible gasp, this one a little more pained but soon followed by a soft satisfied sigh, the bulbous end of the toy slid inside. For a moment she held it there, enjoying the sensation within as she increased then decreased the intensity. Already, her breathing was becoming laboured as arousal gave way to desire, and desire climbed steadily towards release.

Monica closed her eyes, intent on enjoying every minute. As she did, she heard them... deep in the back of her conscious mind... the words of her housemate, repeated over and over again.

'Deep inside... deep inside... deep in...'

Monica found herself following every word. Slowly, she eased the toy deeper inside, the natural curvature of the shaft working the very tip along her front wall.

She pulled it back slightly, then pushed in again.

Pulled back, then pushed in again, taking it slightly further than before.

Pulled back, then pushed in once more.

In her mind, it was no longer a toy, no longer being moved by her own hand. In her mind she was being taken. She was being fucked, ever so slowly, ever so gently, ever so...

"Oooh... god," Monica called out.

With one final push, she felt the tip hit somewhere much more sensitive deep inside. Monica pulled back, then pushed forward again, with the same result. Again, and again, Monica repeated the same, before finally, realising that the vibrations alone were enough to set her fires raging, leaving the toy in place, and instead alternating the power settings.

Already Monica was losing herself.

Monica was panting hard.

Monica was moaning profusely.

Monica could feel gentle waves of pleasure lap up against her then drift away.

Had she even gotten to setting number five? She never knew, as suddenly her mind was consumed with climax, and the need to count settings became a secondary thought.

"Oh... gawd," Monica moaned.

"Oh... gawd," again she moaned.

"Oh... gawd... gawd... gawd yessss," she squealed.