A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it the floral applique lace neckline, the deep vee plunging down over her chest before coming together a couple of inches beyond her bust, at what could only be described as a high lacy waistband? Monica wasn't overly large up top. She could squeeze into a B-cup bra if it was generous enough. What she didn't have in volume though, she more than made up for in firmness, and the most perfectly rounded shape, and now she was giving her brother a tantalising glimpse of what she had. It wasn't that the top was indecent. The lace sides made sure to cover her modesty but didn't quite succeed in covering everything.

Was that what Jack was fixated on? Was it the glimpse of firm inner side-boob which grabbed his attention? Or... was it those long legs that he had adored earlier in the leggings? Oh yes, there was no hiding those legs... her tiny narrow ankles... her sleek calves... her toned thighs, reaching upwards but never quite meeting. With the hem of her nightdress coming mere inches beyond her hips, there was plenty of leg to be adored.

There again, maybe it wasn't so much the skimpiness of the babydoll which had grabbed Jack's attention, but actually the sheerness of the fabric below that high waistline, and the way it did little to hide what Monica was wearing underneath. Oh yes, it was the latter which had grabbed his attention, Jack's eyes following the outline of his sister's black knickers as they narrowed down from above the hip, before disappearing between her thighs.

Monica simply smiled back at Jack. For the reaction alone, it had been worth the forty-five pounds that she had spent on her skimpy little number. She wanted to make an impact, and from the way her brother couldn't take his eyes off her, she had more than managed that. To be honest, even Monica—having changed, she couldn't resist giving a little twirl as she looked into her bedroom mirror—had to admit that she looked good in the black babydoll.

"Oh, you don't mind, do you?" Monica responded. "I just thought I could kill two birds with one stone if I slipped the presents under the tree at the same time. I'll only be in a minute and then I'll be out of your way."

Monica didn't wait for any response. With a sway in her hips, she walked right past her brother, before turning her back on him and heading over towards the Christmas tree.

Even from behind, the view was no less exciting. Other than a hook and eye strap just below bust level, the babydoll was effectively backless, before joining the sheer bottom a few inches above those black knickers.

Then there were the knickers. They may have been full and high leg at the front, but from behind they quickly narrowed down before disappearing between Monica's firm ass cheeks.

Jack couldn't believe the way his sister looked. It was so unlike Monica. Still though, he couldn't take his eyes of her. All the way, as she strode towards the tree, a swagger in her stride just like she was atop the catwalk, Jack stared.

Then she did it. Instead of curtseying in a most ladylike way to slip the presents under the tree, Monica simply leaned forward, bending at the waist. Whether she knew it or not, as she bent forwards, the skimpy babydoll rose at the back, and as it rose, Jack got the most fantastic view between her legs.

He could see every ounce of tender flesh as her ass cheeks firmed up in front of his eyes.

He could see every inch of black fabric as her knickers disappeared between that wonderful ass, before running the length of her tender sex.

He could see... well, he couldn't see, but most definitely he could feel... the effect his sister was having down below. Over and over in his mind, he told himself it was wrong... it was his sister... he shouldn't be feeling this way. Over and over, he tried his best to hold back the inevitable bulge in his pants.

It was no good.

Jack knew what was right and what was wrong, but she was still goddam gorgeous, and now she was standing up once more and heading back towards him. Quickly, hoping he could cover up his embarrassment, Jack placed a cushion in his lap. Then, in a further attempt to deflect any unwanted attention, he grabbed the two glasses of beer, passed one to Monica, then took a large gulp of his own.

"I hope I didn't spoil the film," Monica replied, as she sat down at the side of Jack, then took a sip at her own drink.

Inside Monica was smiling. Oh yes, she had made an impression alright. She saw the way he was fixated on her. She saw the way he watched her every move. She even saw the way he went all sheepish when she walked back towards him, as if he had something to hide.

Something to hide?

It had only ever been Monica's intention to see if he would be interested in her, but as she sat there drinking her beer, she suddenly wondered. What would he do if she went a little further? Would he be just as interested, or would he run a mile. The more she thought about it, the more Monica needed to know. After all, she still had time to instigate Plan B if she had to.

There was no rush though. Jack was enjoying the movie, and Monica the beer. It was as that famous scene arrived, the one which is purported to be the most paused in movie history where Sharon Stone uncrosses her legs and you get a glimpse up her dress, that Monica took her cue to tease him once more. After all, what did Sharon Stone have that she didn't?

All Monica could think about as she downed the last of her beer and took a deep breath, was whether he would even notice. Only one way to find out. Instead of passing the glass back to Jack to place on the table at his side of the sofa, Monica leant right over in front of her brother, reached out and, with a stretch, managed to slide the glass onto the surface.

She paused for a moment, then slowly pulled herself back upwards. As she did, Monica knew just what a show she would be giving. Oh yes, as Ms Stone flashed her bare sex for all to see, Monica was also flashing a bit of flesh. It wasn't quite as revealing, but there was just enough sag in the top of that babydoll to give him a clear view of darker pink areola, and maybe even a tantalising glimpse of nipple... hardened nipple at that, given how excited Monica felt at the way she was teasing her brother.

As she started to pull herself back up, Monica flicked her eyes up towards Jack's and caught a glance at his gaze. She smiled. If she wasn't mistaken, the angle of Jack's gaze was much lower it needed to be to watch a certain film star strutting her stuff.

"Do you like them?" Monica asked, her position still forward enough to give Jack a good view over much of her breasts, even if her decency was now covered.

"Wh... what..." Jack responded, immediately switching his gaze back to the television. "The beer? The film?" he asked, fishing for a way out of what he imagined would be an awkward conversation.

For a moment there was silence. Monica repositioned herself at the side of Jack, the babydoll back to covering all bar a little inner side-boob. Instead of sitting back on the sofa though, she inched forward on the seat, then turned towards Jack, her gaze fixed on his, an expressionless look on her face.

Jack sat there, staring back at his sister. Inside, his heart was racing. She hadn't said anything, but he knew she must have caught him looking. Oh god, this so wasn't meant to happen, and now she would be dobbing him in to their parents. Why, oh why, did she have to come and join him? Why, oh why, did she have to choose to wear that bloody babydoll? Didn't Monica know just how she looked? Surely, she couldn't blame him for noticing, could she?

But that was it. They were brother and sister, and he wasn't meant to notice. Jack held his breath. He was feeling so nervous, so uncomfortable, so like the naughty child who was sent to wait outside the headmistress' office, waiting to see what punishment he would be given.

"I was meaning my tits," Monica finally responded, her face still showing no real emotion to suggest either acceptance, annoyance, or disgust.

"I... I... didn't mean..." Jack tried to dig himself out of the hole.

"I didn't ask you Jack if you meant to take a look, did I?" Monica responded. "I asked if you liked them?"

"So... do you Jack? Do you like them?" Monica repeated the question.

"I... I... I..." Jack stuttered, embarrassment welling up inside at the thought of being asked to comment on his sister's breasts. Oh god... she had great legs... she had a fantastic ass... she had the most amazing breasts... and she had been spending much of the last hour flashing various amounts of all of them at him. What was he meant to do, or say, without making matters ten times worse than they already were?

"If you don't want to tell me, I can always find out for myself," Monica commented, this time just the flicker of a smile emerging on her face. "So... what'll it be, Jack? Are you gonna tell me, or do you want me to find out another way?"

As Monica asked her final question, she leaned briefly forward again, and gave him another fleeting look down her top. All the time, Monica's eyes never left Jack's. She noticed the way he strained to keep his eyes fixed on hers. She noticed the way temptation toyed with his conscious. She noticed the way he succumbed for a second, his gaze drifting down, before returning to her face. And as she noticed, the excitement inside Monica moved to another level. She was going to have fun finding out if he really did like her tits.

"Here... Jack," Monica commented. "Give me your hand."

Jack didn't move, so Monica reached down and took it in hers. Slowly, she brought his hand upwards, away from his lap, towards her lace clad chest. She could feel him shaking as she placed the palm of his hand over her left breast then, adding a little pressure with her own hand, bent his fingers over the curvature of her hidden mound.

"Feels nice, Jack," Monica commented, a smile on her face, her words softly spoken. "Does it feel nice to you? Do you like the way they feel?"

Monica let go of Jack's hand. He was like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights. Jack didn't move an inch... not his palm... nor his fingers. He just kept his hand pressed softly against his sister's breast.

It didn't stop Monica though. She had already moved on. Monica brought her same hand, the one which had moments ago held her brother's, down onto Jack's lap. She felt Jack stiffen at her touch on his leg, but Monica wasn't going to be stopped, not yet. Slowly, inching her fingers forward, she reached under the cushion in Jack's lap.

It was like time had stood still.

Jack couldn't move. He was frozen... even entranced... by his sister's actions.

Monica on the other hand... well, her movements were subtle and totally hidden beneath that cushion... that was... until...

"Mmmm... what have we here, Jack?" Monica commented. "Seems like you do like them, after all."

This time Jack did spring into action. As he felt his sister's fingers nudge against what could only be described as a semi-hard erection, as he felt that very touch make his hidden cock twitch with excitement, Jack brought his hand down from Monica's breast, pushed the cushion onto the floor, then took hold of her hand, holding it perfectly still.

"What's wrong, Jack?" Monica asked. "I thought you liked it, and the way this is getter bigger beneath my hand, I think I was right. Don't you like it, Jack? Don't you like it when I move my fingers like this?"

As she asked the last question, Monica wiggled her fingertips against his hardening manhood. It was all she could muster given his grip against the rest of her hand, but it was enough for the touch to be registered. Oh yes, it was registered alright, Jack's erection becoming larger by the minute.

"Monica," Jack finally spoke. "I think you are fantastic... and... yes, I like your tits... yes, I like your legs... and, goddam yes, I bloody adore your cute ass... but we're brother and sister. It's just wrong."

"What's wrong, Jack?" Monica asked, the smile on her face morphing into a more seductive pout. "It's not like we're having sex or anything, is it?"

For a moment Jack said nothing. She had a point, but it was still wrong, so very wrong. But there again, his sister was so fucking gorgeous. Would it really harm?

As he asked himself the last question, Jack released his grip on Monica's hand. It was all Monica needed. With her hand free to move, she took purchase on his manhood and started to rub against shaft.

By now Jack was rock hard.

By now Monica was surprised with what she felt.

He wasn't exactly thick, but what he made up for in girth was compensated by length. Jack was longer than the insertable length of that vibrator she had been using for the last year or so to get her kicks.

Monica's heart was racing as adrenaline kicked in.

Jack's arousal was building as his sister's touch sent excitement running through him.

Slowly, Monica worked her hand upwards, at first teasing the tip of his hidden cock, then higher still. She took purchase on the cord at the top of his lounge pants, neatly tied in a bow, and started to pull. Slowly at first, but soon becoming quicker, the bow decreased in size then popped open.

Without hesitation, Monica eased the waistband open, and slipped her hand inside both lounge pants and boxers. For the first time, she felt his naked cock, and she liked what she felt. And then she started, slowly working her hand over his shaft.

From the initial reaction, it was clear that Jack was enjoying every minute. Imagine the surprise though as, when Monica eased his clothes down and let Jack's cock spring free, Jack suddenly resisted. He didn't go as far as covering up again, but he did take hold of his sister's hand once more and held her still.

All the time, as Monica had teased him into excitement, Jack had been letting his heart rule his mind, convincing him that it was fine to be playing like this with his sister. Now though, as she held his cock in plain sight, a sudden dose of reality hit him.

"But, what about Mum and Dad?" Jack asked.

The response was instant, flippant, and dismissive of what Jack had just asked.

"Well, I wasn't exactly planning on telling them," Monica responded. "Not unless you want me to?"

For a moment, Jack said nothing. It was enough of an answer for Monica. The fact he didn't object told her he wasn't entirely against the idea.

"Close your eyes, Jack. Just enjoy the moment," Monica whispered, all the time giving her brother that seductive sultry look.

At first, he didn't react, so Monica took it on herself to remind Jack just what was on offer. She wrapped her hand around his shaft, keeping a firm but not painful grip, then started to stroke again. Before long, Jack had his eyes closed, enjoying every movement. That sense of reason, the one which had caused him to say no, had become a figment of his conscious, still there but temporarily locked away.

As she worked his cock, as she watched his foreskin pull back then ease forward once more, Monica started to dream. All she could think about was Christmas Day, her surprise present for Jack, and the thought of what she was about to offer him. For sure, what she had in mind for the big day was so much more than this little teaser, and Monica couldn't wait to find out just what he would feel like, deep inside.

Slowly Monica ran her hand up and down his shaft, gently working his cock in the most sensual of hand jobs. All the time she stared into her brother's face. Closed they may have been, but his eyes said it all. He was enjoying her every touch, but she wanted more.

There was no going back now. Monica wanted to surprise him again. With one long downward stroke, she eased back his foreskin, revealing the engorged helmet underneath. She took a deep breath and composed herself. Then, tentatively at first, Monica lowered her head towards his waiting cock. Monica glanced up towards her brother, her gaze fixed on her brother's face as she flicked out her tongue, grazing the surface of Jack's sensitive head with the very tip. Instantly, at the feeling of warm wetness against his cock, Jack's eyes flew open.

"Wh... wha... what are you doing?" Jack started to object. It was one thing to have his sister stroke his cock, and even that was so wrong, but to have her go down on him. What was she doing?

Monica simply smiled back at Jack. Her face was a picture of naughtiness. Oh yes, she knew it was wrong, yet it was so right.

"I guess, Jack," Monica explained. "I guess I'm giving you an early Christmas present. I thought you liked my presents, Jack."

"Well... yes... I... well... usually you get the best... mmmm," Jack responded, his words morphing into nothing more than pure enjoyment.

Jack never got as far as completing his statement about presents. His sister made sure of the same. As Jack tried to explain, Monica winked at him. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth, licking her lips in a most suggestive manner. She lifted his cock upwards, pointing his head straight up in the air, then lowered herself down onto Jack.

Jack's voice trailed off.

His protested words were replaced by a soft moan, as he felt her warmth envelop the head of his cock. All he could do was stare down at Monica, her long dark locks now blocking any view of the action, not that he needed any view to enjoy the moment. What he couldn't see, he could certainly feel. Slowly, sensually, his sister was teasing his sensitivity with her tongue. Before long, he closed his eyes again, sat back and let his mind enjoy the moment.

Monica was enjoying every moment too. She wasn't ever intending to go this far, nor did she have any idea what to expect. In her mind she had prepared for the moment, but in her mind and in her mouth were two different things. She could taste his musty saltiness, but it was far from being disgusting. For a few moments she sat there, her lips pressed around his exposed head as she ran her tongue across his sensitive skin.

She flicked at his opening.

She lapped against his engorged helmet.

She made Jack moan against her every touch, his breathing fast and shallow.

It was all the encouragement Monica needed. The more he moaned, the more she wanted to please her brother, and the more she wanted him to watch her doing it. It was time to take him longer and deeper. It was time to sink down on his long shaft as Jack looked on in amazement.

Quickly Monica slid off the sofa and knelt in front of Jack. She blew gently against his exposed head, enough to break Jack from his dreamy state. Jack opened his eyes and gazed down at his smiling sister.

Monica opened her mouth wider.

Monica formed a perfect circle with her lips.

Then...

"Ohhh, shit," Jack moaned as he not only felt, but also watched, his sister sinking down on him.

Down and down, Monica went, her mouth filling with hardness. She stopped when she felt the nudge against her soft palate. Monica held him there for a moment, working her tongue over his now hidden shaft, before pulling off again. Once more Monica pulled all the way off, staring as her saliva coated his huge cock.

Monica lifted her gaze towards her brother, as if looking for confirmation she was doing a good job. All she got was a smile, but it was enough. Monica composed herself and went down on him again. Her movements were equally slow. She took him equally deep, filling her mouth with his manhood but no more. This time, she held him for longer, before sucking gently as she pulled back off.

Jack's response was the loudest yet.

A third time had the same reaction, and the same pleasured moans from her lover.

Again and again, Monica sank down on his hard shaft.

Again and again, she sucked firmly against him as she pulled back off.

Again and again, Jack moaned like a baby.