A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica was breathing hard, panting between stifled squeals.

She closed her eyes tightly shut.

She dug her fingers into the surface of the duvet.

She stiffened, clamping her legs down against her brother's shoulders.

Then, it happened. This time Monica couldn't hold back her release. Much as she tried to stifle the noise, a tiny high-pitched squeal filled the bedroom. No soon had it been made, than it was gone, and so was Jack... at least, gone from between her legs.

Monica opened her eyes to see her brother kneeling upwards, his lounge pants and boxers around his knees, his rock-hard cock standing proud. With one hand he was softly stroking his erection. In the other he held the small foil package which had been hidden inside his book a matter of hours ago.

"Plan A?" Jack whispered, smiling down at his sister. "Should I do the honours, or will you?"

"Give it here," Monica responded, at the same time spreading her legs once more, her heart pounding hard at the thought of what was to come.

As Monica lay there, inviting him in, Jack shuffled forward on his knees, positioning himself between his sister's open legs, waiting for his sister to do the honours. Imagine his surprise when Monica simply tossed the condom to one side.

"Plan A," Monica confirmed, smiling back at Jack. "Go slowly, be quiet... and don't worry, that condom was just for show."

It wasn't exactly the height of passion, but the very thought of doing it with her brother, and even more so of doing it with her parent's just across the landing, had excitement coursing through Monica's veins. There would be other times for wild and raucous, but tonight was just about the two of them being close.

Jack understood just what Monica was saying. There was no way he wanted the whole thing to come crashing down on them, so if slow and silent was the answer, then slow and silent it would be, and he would enjoy every moment. If there was another chance, an opportunity to express their desires more openly, then he would happily wait.

As Jack lowered himself towards his lover, Monica spread her legs even wider. She lifted her knees up and back, splaying them wide, providing an open invitation. Jack wasn't going to refuse the invitation. Before long, he was on top of his sister, his body pressed firmly against hers, his rampant shaft nudging up against her still sodden sex.

"Are you sure?" Jack whispered.

"Never surer," came the reply. "Take me, Jack. Give me another Christmas present."

Moments later, Jack did just that.

He lifted his hips slightly.

He positioned the tip of his cock against his sister's opening and sank slowly into her.

Monica bit her lip as she felt the stretch down below. Inch by inch, her tight walls were enveloping her brother's manhood. Deeper and deeper, he went, filling her more than ever before.

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he stopped. For a moment, the two lovers lay there, joined together in wanton love. They kissed, their lips hinting at the passions hidden inside. As they kissed, Jack was true to his word. Slowly, gently, silently, he rocked his hips, sliding his cock ever so slightly within its tight confines.

And so, it continued.

Jack picked up more length, but never increased his pace. He wanted to. God, how he wanted to, but the risk was just too much, and the potential losses just too great.

His rhythm was steady. Jack pulled out. Jack slid back in. Monica gasped as, with each stroke, the tip of Jack's cock rubbed against that most sensitive spot deep inside, the one which previously had only ever been stimulated by the tip of a certain vibrator.

Ah, yes... the vibrator... who could have thought that the surprise gift a year ago would lead to such a wonderful Christmas.

Monica had never really come down from her previous high and, with the slow but constant stimulation, she was riding the crest of her wave rather than climbing towards another climax. Every stroke just reinforced the pleasure which had flooded her body previously, a feeling she never wanted to stop.

Jack was feeling it too. His rhythm was starting to become a little more staccato as the tightness in his sister's walls continually stroked his sensitive head. He knew it already. His release was close. Jack stopped, in an attempt to slow the inevitable. In his mind he wanted to have Monica cumming, before he unloaded.

"Keep going," Monica whispered.

"But... I'm gonna cum," Jack replied.

"Cum inside... cum in my pussy," Monica encouraged her brother. "I want to feel you cum in me, just like you did in my mouth yesterday."

Moments later, Monica got exactly what she wished for. With a single long stroke, and a muted grunt, Jack held his cock inside his sister. And then it happened.

She felt his cock twitch slightly.

She felt the warmth spread out across her tight pussy walls.

"Happy Christmas, Moni," Jack whispered.

Monica just smiled. It had been so much more than just a Happy Christmas. It had been the best Christmas ever.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Seven

The here and now - back home, Monica makes sure to say thank you.

It was nearly dark by the time Monica had met up with her housemate, and the two women had almost made it back to their apartment. It was as they passed the local mini supermarket, that Monica suddenly called out.

"Look after my case will you, Amber?" Monica asked.

"Sure... be quick though, it's a getting chilly up here," Amber replied.

Around five minutes later, Monica emerged again with a carrier bag and the obvious shape of a bottle inside.

"What's that?" Amber asked.

"What... this?" Monica teased, lifting the bag up to waist level. "I call it a celebration."

"A celebration?" Amber asked, unsure what there was to celebrate.

Then, Amber remembered.

"Oh god, Monica," Amber exclaimed excitedly. "You did it, didn't you!"

There was no reply from Monica, but the sudden warmth of embarrassment in her cheeks said as much as words could do.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Half an hour later, and now in the comfort of their small apartment, the two women were well into the bottle of Champagne. Spirits were high. The Christmas just gone dominated conversation; stories of excitement, of girlfriends and... recently found boyfriends... or brothers as the case may be, not that Monica ever let on just who she had gone with.

"God, Amber... it was wonderful," Monica continued to explain. "He made me cum with his tongue... then he fucked me, oh so slow... then... then... oh yes, that feeling of warmth inside."

Amber just looked at her housemate, astonished by the difference a Christmas had made.

"And it's all your fault," Monica continued.

"My fault?" Amber asked.

"Oh yes..." Monica explained. "Most definitely your fault, and the present you bought last year... I told you that vibrator was a bad influence... or was it a good influence... or was it—"

"You just reminded me," Amber interrupted. "I bought you something for this Christmas also. Let me go get it."

Moments later, an excited Amber returned carrying a gift-wrapped rectangular box.

"Go on then... open it," Amber encouraged her housemate. "I think you're gonna like it."

Monica ripped the paper apart, then stared down at the contents of the box. She'd seen it before, when they had gone Christmas shopping back in December. There was a blindfold, a pair of handcuffs, a paddle, and a little booklet entitled fifty shades of fun.

"Thank you, Amber," Monica responded. "But... what am I meant to do with it?"

"Oh, I'm sure I can show you," Amber responded, a cheeky glint in her eye. "If you'd like me to?"

A smile came over Monica's face.

Amber had so much to be blamed for; the vibrator, the babydoll, the encounter between Monica and Jack, the sudden opening of Monica's eyes to the desires hidden inside... was she about to have one more added to the list.

Monica took her roommate by the hand. She leaned forward, trembling with nerves, and placed a gentle kiss on Amber's lips.

"I think so," Monica responded, her mind flicking between the wonderful Christmas with her brother, and the excitement of what it might be like to go with another woman.

After all, it was going to be a while before Jack could pay her a visit, and a girl needed a little fun, didn't she? And that's all it would be... just a little more fun.

The End