A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had crept up on her, like lapping waves on the beach, each become stronger as the tide came in... and once high tide finally arrived, the purest euphoria flooded her young body.

Would she know if she had cum?

Oh yes, Monica knew for sure... and she thoroughly enjoyed finding out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Four

Back to the here and now - as the train departs, Monica considers what had just happened and how she was going to explain it to Amber.

No sooner had her family disappeared out of view than Monica was on her phone.

Quickly she sent an 'on my way' message, followed by a 'have I got something to tell you' follow-up.

Only then, did Monica sit back to enjoy the ride.

In another five hours or so she would be back home.

In another five hours or so she would be embracing her roomie on Waverley station.

Amber was the one to blame for what had happened both this Christmas and last. It was her fault. It was all her roomie's fault. If truth be known that Christmas present the year before had set the seeds of what was to come this time, and all it had taken was a little indirect encouragement from a certain blonde... oh, and a receptive willingness from Monica.

Blame? Well, not exactly blame per se, but for sure it had been Amber's fault. Amber had a lot to answer for. Just wait until Monica got back. There would be words to be had... lots of words... and maybe... a ripple of excitement ran through Monica as she thought about it... maybe something else.

You see... Amber had set those wheels in motion the year before, and then had helped give them another gentle nudge only a few weeks back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Five

December 2022 - a few weeks back, present shopping before the end of term.

It was early December, a couple of weeks before the end of term, a couple of weeks before Monica would be heading back home for a quiet family Christmas.

This year though was different. No, not the heading back home, nor the heading home for a family Christmas. Monica always went home for Christmas. What was different, at least if she had her way, was that she would be heading home for a quiet Christmas.

This is where Amber was to blame. She was the one who had bought the vibrator as a surprise gift the previous Christmas, so she had to be the one to blame. The problem wasn't the vibrator though. Monica had fallen in love with her secret toy. The problem was what the toy had done to her.

Without ever intending it to happen, Monica had awoken her inner desires, and now she wanted more... much more. She had in mind a secret gift of her own, but first she would need to do a little shopping, and Monica knew exactly who could help her. It was only fair, wasn't it. Amber had gotten her into this position, so surely Amber to help her with the arrangements.

When Saturday arrived, Monica asked the question.

"You busy, Amber?" Monica asked.

"No... why?" Amber replied.

"I wanted you to come shopping with me," Monica responded.

"To come shopping with you? Why, can't you go shopping on your own?" Amber asked, her question more teasing than inquisitive.

"I can... but I need your help, Amber. Can you keep a secret?" Monica asked.

"Of course," came a reply. "My lips are sealed."

"Well... Amber... I've... I've..." Monica started, before nerves got the better of her.

"God... what's wrong with me," Monica continued. "I've decided to do it... this year... this Christmas... and I want to look good."

"Do what?" Amber asked, her question totally rhetorical and purely for effect, as from the look in Monica's eye followed by the sudden frustration, Amber already knew just what her housemate was intending to do.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Monica replied. "I'm gonna be his present... I'm gonna give myself to him... I'm gonna fuck him, Amber... fuck him. Can you believe it, Amber? Can you believe what I'm gonna do?"

"And you want me to help you?" Amber replied, keeping her voice calm, and considered. "To help you fuck him?"

For a moment there was silence, followed by giggles. The idea was actually amusing, maybe even exciting, but that wasn't what Monica had on her mind.

"No... no... I want something to wear... something sexy... something like that Santa outfit you had last year. Do you know where I can get something like that?" Monica asked.

"Do I know?" Amber replied with another question. "Oh yes... for sure... I know. When do you want to go?"

"How about now?" Monica asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An hour later, Monica found herself following Amber towards the sort of shop she would have glanced at but walked on by. It was a lingerie shop, wasn't it... window displays of flashy lingerie, but that wasn't exactly what Monica had in mind. She wanted something more visible than a pair of panties and bra... something which would make him look and take notice.

"Are you sure, Amber?" Monica asked, as they approached the door. "Isn't it just expensive bras and knickers?"

The look on Amber's face said it all.

"Downstairs... yes," Amber responded, "but who said anything about shopping downstairs. Follow me, my girl, and prepare to be amazed."

Was amazed the right word or would astounded have been better. Monica didn't know where to look. At first, drawn by the colour, her eyes landed on this year's equivalent to that little Christmas number Amber had worn twelve months earlier. They were cute. They were sexy. They were not quite what she had on her mind though. Monica wanted something just a little more... revealing... not indecent, but something which would have her flashing a little flesh.

"So..." Amber addressed her still gobsmacked housemate, "what'll it be?" As she reeled off the entire store directory, Amber started pointing in all directions. "Roleplay... nightwear... leather... latex... fetish... plugs... dildos... vibrators..."

"Vibrators?" Monica asked. "You mean... like the one you bought me for Christmas last year?"

"Well, it had to come from somewhere," came a flippant response from Amber. "Are you looking for another one? Or maybe a strap-on... they're very good you know."

"Amber!" Monica snapped at her friend, a show of disgust, soon followed by a touch of intrigue. "What's a strap-on?" Monica whispered.

"Oh, my girl, I see you've got lots to learn. Where shall we start?"

"Nightwear," Monica responded.

"Over there," Amber responded, pointing towards one side of the floor. "You won't mind if I look around, will you?"

Half an hour later, the two women reconvened, each carrying a would-be purchase of their own.

"What do you reckon, Amber?" Monica asked, holding a black babydoll in front of her.

"Wow, Monica," came an instant reaction. "You're serious about making an impact, aren't you?"

It wasn't quite the affirmative response that Monica expected and for a moment she started to doubt herself. Was it too much? It wasn't that the nightie was indecent. It was just skimpy, and a tad on the sheer side, but that's what Monica wanted. The high hem left plenty of leg on display, the low neckline gave a tantalising glimpse of breast, and as for the sheer body... well, it wasn't really going to hide much of whatever knickers she chose to wear underneath.

"Don't you like it?" Monica asked.

"Oh Monica... I love it... I guess..." Amber replied.

"Guess what?" Monica asked.

"Guess I'm just jealous you'll be wearing it for him and not for me," came a cheeky response from Amber. "Your turn now. What do you think to these?"

As she asked, Amber held out a boxed gift set.

Monica simply stared.

"Is that what I think it is?" Monica asked.

"Well, if you think it's a pair of cuffs, a blindfold and a paddle, then yep... it's what you think it is," Amber responded.

"And what are you gonna do with that?" Monica added.

"Oh, my dear girl... can't you guess? It's so fifty shades you know," Amber replied.

"On the other hand, though... maybe I will need to show you," Amber added, teasing her housemate.

Both women left the shop, happy. Each in their own way had a most successful shopping trip. Each had their Christmas presents lined up, one purchase ready to be wrapped and given, the other ready to become the wrapping. Each had a hopeful anticipation as to how they would be received. The expected outcomes may have been different, but the intention was the same... both women were going to have a most exciting Christmas.

It was as they walked through the town, that Monica suddenly added.

"Now for the rest," Monica announced. "Chocolates, coffee, and a couple of good books."

They were the traditional side of Christmas, the expected presents to slot under the tree. As for the couple of books? Well, even that was planned. It would be two copies of the same book, rather than a couple of books... one of which she had big plans for, and the other to be kept as a backup plan just in case he didn't buy into what Monica really had in mind.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Six

December 23 rd 2022 - all good plans need a little preparation.

Monica had gone over the plans meticulously in her mind, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

Presents? Check! The proper presents, one for her mother, one for her father, and the backup copy of the book for her brother, were already wrapped. The second book needed a little more work, but she had the afternoon to get that one ready.

Outfit? Check! That had been bought on the shopping trip with Amber.

Opportunity? Uncheck! In her mind, she had the time and place, but it was still an assumption. Her parents did it every year, so why not this one as well? Monica was banking on it... banking on them going out for an hour or two... banking on her brother deciding to stay at home. It was the most critical piece of the plan, and until now she hadn't even checked. Was there a plan B if they had decided to stay at home? Well... there was always the backup book, and the thought of putting it off for another year.

Day after day, Monica had thought of nothing else, and now the day was getting close, she was a bundle of nerves. Oh, how she hoped everything would fall into place and that her efforts wouldn't be wasted. By lunch time, she could wait no more.

"Are you and Dad off to the Christmas Eve carol service?" Monica asked her mother, dropping the question innocently into conversation as she helped prepare lunch.

"As always," came a reply. "Why? Do you want to come?"

"No... no... got things to do," Monica responded. "Is Jack going with you?"

Her mother just laughed.

"What? Jack? That brother of yours? Could you really see him at a carol service? I think Jack had said something about grabbing a beer and watching a movie."

Monica smiled. Jack, beer, and movie gave a perfect opportunity. All she needed to do was make sure he would notice her just as much as he did the television screen.

"What time are you going?" Monica asked.

"Starts at seven, so we'll go about twenty to... guess we'll be back around half nine. Sure, you don't want to come?" her mother asked.

"No... no... I'll finish off what I need to do. Then... maybe I'll catch a bit of the movie with Jack, and beer does sound good," Monica responded.

"As you wish... but I don't want you two getting into trouble. Jack asked first, so it's his choice of what to watch," her mother explained.

"Mum!" Monica exclaimed.

"Give me some credit. If Jack wants to watch his film, then that's just what Jack'll do. I'm not gonna be getting in the way," Monica continued, all the time having her fingers crossed behind her back in a sort of 'please forgive me for not quite telling the whole truth' sort of way.

Getting in the way? The one thing Monica was going to guarantee was that she would get in the way a little. How else was she going to get the answers she needed, and how else was she going to ask the questions? She needed to know which of the two books to be slipping under the tree, and for that, she needed to see how her brother would react, and if he reacted in the way she expected, then that would tell her if her punt had been right.

Then there was her other dilemma. Even if Jack took an interest, how was Monica going to show him what she wanted, without having to tell him, or at least without making it obvious to the rest of the family.

So that is where the books came in. Books were perfect for hiding things in, especially messages. The only question was, what would the message be? Should she simply write across the pages to make it downright obvious, or would it be more interesting to highlight specific words in a sort of cryptic secret message game, or was it better to go simple and watch with delight when he found the object hidden between the pages?

It was the latter that Monica plumped for, and a trip to the chemist got her the obvious visual clue... a foil-wrapped condom. She hadn't banked on the counter assistant deciding to double check the size, but that didn't really matter when the condom was only for impact and not for wearing. A trip to her doctor had taken care of the other obvious risk. That said, the very thought that they came in different sizes had Monica wondering just how big he would be, but that would have to wait. First, she needed to be asking the question, and then she could worry about how it was going to happen.

The plan may have been convoluted, but Monica was sure it would work, with a little assistance.

"Oh, Mum?" Monica asked. "Do you still have your craft kit?"

"Craft kit?"

"Yes... I was after one of the knives and some glue," Monica clarified.

"Bottom drawer of the chest in the bedroom... and do be careful."

"Mum!" Monica exclaimed once more. "I'm not a child you know!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back in her room, Monica needed to finish off her preparations for the big day. To one side of her desk sat the three already wrapped up presents. On the other, sat the second copy of the book she had bought... a very inaptly named copy of No Plan B by Lee Child. A smile came across Monica's face as she thought about the irony. Plan B had already been wrapped, and this copy was going to be Plan A, but only after a few customisations.

Like a surgeon, Monica laid everything out in front of her; the book, the knife, the tube of glue and, the soon to be hidden, foil-covered condom. Then, carefully, making sure not to crease the spine, Monica opened the book about half way in. She took a deep breath, then picked up the craft knife and started to cut away at the pages.

By the time she had finished, there was a square shaped hole in the middle of fifty or so pages. Pleased with herself, Monica took the foil-wrapped package and tried it for size. She placed it in the cavity, then closed the book again.

"Perfect," Monica whispered to herself.

Monica opened the book once more and removed the foil package. She applied a little glue to the back, stuck it down inside the newly made cavity, then waited. Fifteen minutes later, she gave the book a little shake. When the package didn't fall out, a smile ran across Monica's face.

Monica grabbed a festive pad of post-it notes and, with a seasonally gold ballpoint, penned a couple of messages. She stuck the first on the page opposite the newly created cut-out, before affixing the second on the front cover. Monica quickly gift-wrapped the book, making sure to add a red bow to Plan A. The spare, unadulterated, copy of the book was similarly wrapped, but with the addition of a green bow.

Red for danger... for excitement... for trouble... for totally taboo.

Green for good as gold... for predictable... for dependable... for an opportunity unfulfilled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Six

Christmas Eve 2022 - with her parents away, Monica attempts to make an impression.

"What's the plan, Jack?" Monica asked, moments after bidding her parents farewell as they headed off to the carol concert.

"Errr... what?" came an uninterested response from Jack, who was slumped back on the sofa, remote in hand, scrolling through the on-demand movie service.

"I said... what's the plan, Jack?" Monica repeated.

"Yeah... yeah... got that... but what plan?" Jack replied.

"You know. Mum said something about a movie and beer. So, what are we watching, and mine's a lager."

"Basic Instinct," Jack responded, expecting his choice of retro film to convince Monica it wasn't worth bothering him.

The response though was so unexpected.

"Cool, count me in," Monica replied, with a smile on her face. "Is that the one with whatshername... where she sits on that chair, then crosses her legs... you know... with no knickers—"

"Sharon Stone," Jack interrupted, before pausing to think about what his sister had just said.

"What? You serious?" Jack added.

"Absolutely," Monica replied. "Now, be a star and pour a couple of glasses. You won't mind if I slip into something more comfortable, will you?"

For a moment, Jack stared at his sister. More comfortable? Well, he was wearing lounge pants and a baggy tee-shirt. Was that really more comfortable than the grey checked leggings and long-sleeved stretch top that Monica was already wearing?

"Go on then... get 'em in," Monica continued, spinning round on the spot, and heading off out of the front room.

For a moment, Jack's gaze moved away from the screen, and over towards Monica. He shouldn't have done it, but he just couldn't resist it, not when she wore those leggings. If there was one thing he adored about his sister, then it was that cute ass of hers, especially when pulled into perfect shape by stretchy lycra. Oh, that wasn't the only thing, but he wasn't ever going to let on.

Monica was his sister so he shouldn't be ogling her this way. It wasn't exactly her fault that she was the absolute epitome of his dream girlfriend, was it? Still though, Jack couldn't help himself but watch as she bounded out of sight. It was only as footsteps headed up the stairs that Jack went back to finding his movie of choice. He wasn't really intending to watch Basic Instinct—that had been a ruse to get some peace and quiet—but now that he had suggested it, he would have to make sure it was playing when she got back... oh, and yes, he needed to make sure there were two chilled beers waiting.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few minutes later, there were footsteps coming back down the stairs.

"I'm back," Monica announced, striding into the living room wearing a long cream satin dressing gown, her arms filled with a bundle of presents, one of which was decorated with a bright red bow.

"Yeah," Jack responded, breaking away from the television for just a second, before returning to the movie.

It was the response that Monica expected, and the one she had prepared for. Jack was expectantly uninterested in his sister. Carefully, Monica placed the presents down on the sofa arm. She glanced down at Jack, making sure he was focused on nothing more than the movie, then quickly removed her gown, dropping it on the floor at the side of the sofa, and picked the presents up once more.

"I haven't missed much, have I?" Monica asked.

Jack glanced up at his sister once more, and this time his jaw dropped.

"Moni?" Jack started to ask.

Jack couldn't believe what he was seeing. He tried not to stare, but it was impossible not to. She had been right in saying she would change, but he wasn't really expecting she was changing for bed, neither was he expecting this choice in sleepwear.

What had grabbed Jack's attention?