A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The television played in the background, but nobody was watching.

Monica only had one thought on her mind and, as she continued, she picked up speed. She held him only for a second or two, then came back up. There was no pause, no glance up at Jack, no smile. No sooner had she come up, than Monica was sinking back down on his cock, letting him fill her up once more.

She stopped when he nudged the back of her mouth, and promptly rose again. It was a steady rhythm, a regular motion constantly working his cock. Before long, Monica was bobbing her head up and down on his shaft, eagerly fucking him with her warm wet mouth.

All the time, Jack was becoming more vocal as he felt her work his cock. He never wanted the feeling to stop, but he was getting closer every second. Here she was, his older sister, driving him crazy, and here he was, playing the willing accomplice to her naughty games. Much as he wanted to cum... no, he needed to cum... Jack thought it only right to give fair warning.

"Moni," he called out between gasps. "Moni... Moni... you're gonna make me cum, Moni."

Monica didn't let up. If anything, she worked him harder, losing a little speed but replacing the same with plenty of suction. Jack's moans were become strained. He would hold his breath, trying to delay the inevitable. He would utter a gasped moan, as she worked his ever more sensitive head. He would hold his breath once more.

It was futile, and Jack knew it, but still his sister didn't stop.

Who felt it first?

Was it Jack, sensing the release deep inside?

Was it Monica, noticing the twitch in his cock as she continued to suck against him?

It all happened at once. A first twitch sent a few drops of salty sperm trickling into Monica's mouth. She ran her tongue against the new flavour, teasing his opening trying to taste as much as she could. It was all it took. With a second twitch, Jack released his load, filling his sister's mouth with creamy white jizz, putting an end to the enjoyment down below.

All was quiet, bar the panted breaths from Jack.

Monica pulled off his cock, her mouth tightly shut. She knelt up and stared at Jack. Slowly, careful not to dribble anything down her babydoll nightie, Monica opened her mouth. She stuck out her tongue a little, revealing a mouthful of his cum. Then, quick as you like, she swallowed every last drop.

"So, Jack," Monica asked, as she pulled his boxers and lounge pants back into place. "Do you still like my Christmas presents?"

"Oh god, Moni. I can't believe you just did that... but it was fantastic... fucking fantastic," Jack replied, a guilty feeling filling his mind that he had just let his sister pleasure him.

"Remember, Jack... what goes on at Christmas Eve, stays at Christmas Eve... our secret," Monica added. "Oh, and yes I guess I let the beer go to my head, didn't I?"

The latter was a little white lie, but she needed a way of playing the innocent, of providing a rationale as to why she had gone so far, of deflecting any thought away from the surprise she had in mind for the big day itself. If Jack thought a blowjob was fucking fantastic, then what would he think of his actual Christmas present.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time their parents returned, Monica and Jack were back to watching television, each sat at opposite ends of the sofa.

Jack was nonchalantly downing another beer as the end credits for Basic Instinct rolled on the screen.

Monica on the other hand, just sat there, a butter wouldn't melt in your mouth look on her face. She had put her dressing gown back on, hiding the sexy babydoll from view, banishing the thought that anything untoward might just have happened.

Sometimes there were secrets which needed to be kept, and Christmas Eve was just one of those secrets.

That night, Monica didn't need to slip downstairs with any presents to slide under the tree. She was sure there would be no need for any Plan B, so Monica turned her attention to herself, putting her trusted little vibrator to good use.

All the time though, she dreamed of something else... something she hoped Santa may bring if she had been a good girl.

The only question was... had Monica been a good girl?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Seven

Christmas Day 2022 - the big day arrives... will Jack like his actual present?

Christmas day was a case of déjà vu, memories of the previous year flooding back as Jack passed the presents around.

"Socks," Jack announced passing one parcel to his father.

"More socks," he continued, this time passing another to his mother.

"Perfume," he announced, passing one to his sister.

Each time, Jack would read the label, give the present a gentle squeeze, or perhaps a quick shake, then pass it to the rightful recipient with his premonition as to what was inside. It was a well-honed ritual... well, almost well-honed. Yes, Jack was very good at sharing out the presents, but his guesswork on what they were, still needed a little more work.

"A book," Jack announced, picking up the final present from under the tree, and giving it a quick shake. He glanced at the label, announcing that the gift was to Jack from his sister Monica. He ran his hand over the shiny wrapping paper, feeling the hard edges of the contents within. He even commented on the large bow stuck to the front.

It was a no brainer, and for once he had a smugness on his face. Monica always bought him a book. Some were better than others, but it was the thought that counted.

"You really think I'm so predictable?" Monica asked. "Go on then... unwrap it... and let's see if you're right. Me... I reckon it's socks in a book-shaped box."

Jack took the bait, and quickly tore at the shiny paper, revealing the back cover of an obvious gift.

"Told you, Moni. It is a book," he announced, a huge smile on his face as he finished removing all traces of wrapping paper.

With the book unwrapped, Jack turned it over to look at the front cover. It was then that he noticed the handwritten note. Jack ripped it off the outside of the book, and quickly repositioned the post-it note inside the front cover, just in case any prying eyes tried to read what was written. With the note hidden from sight, Jack turned his attention to the handwritten gold words.

'Two copies... two very different plans... one choice, Jack... your choice, Jack. Don't say I didn't drop a hint or two. This copy, with its bright red bow, has Plan A hidden within its pages. The second copy, wrapped identically but with a green bow, makes better reading. What'll it be, Jack? Plan A or Plan B?'

Jack looked at his sister, then at the note, then back at his sister. What did she mean about Plan A being hidden inside? Not sure what he expected to find, Jack started to turn the pages, slowly, one at a time. It was a book... just a book. With not a hint of any Plan A inside, Jack started to flick through the pages, a few at a time.

It was about halfway in, that he suddenly stopped. There, right in front of his eyes, on the left-hand page, was another note. It wasn't the note though that stopped Jack dead in his tracks. That was down to the cut-outs to the right, and the most obvious package stuck inside. For a moment he simply stared at the hidden condom, not quite believing what he was looking at.

If it hadn't been for the night before, Jack would have thought this was some bizarre joke, but suddenly things seemed to make sense. Was Christmas Eve all part of her plan? She had called it an early Christmas present, but was it a teaser of what was to come? Jack turned his attention to the second note.

'Yes, Jack... now you know... never judge a book by its cover. The book itself is Plan B and now you are staring at Plan A. All you need to do is make your choice. No... not now... not with an audience. Later... when all have retired... when lights are out... come to my room, but don't make a sound. The door will be open... and that's where I'll be... eagerly waiting... Plan A or Plan B? Merry Christmas, Jack."

With the book still open in front of him, Jack glanced over the top toward his sister. If he didn't know already what was being offered, the reaction from Monica left him with no doubt. As Jack's gaze fixed on his sister, Monica repositioned herself in her chair. Slowly, just like in the movie the night before, Monica uncrossed then crossed her legs. Just like the movie, Monica was wearing a short dress. Just like the movie, she gave Jack a clear view inside. Unlike the movie though, and maybe just in case wandering eyes may have been watching, it was a pair of full blue patterned knickers which were flashed back at Jack.

"Thank you, Moni," Jack broke the silence. "Just what I've always wanted."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.'

The sentiment may have been apt, but the words themselves were factually incorrect. Not only was it Christmas night itself, but there was movement in the dark... no, not a creature per se, unless you counted a semi-dressed Jack in that guise.

The rest of the day had been just like any other Christmas... a time for family... a time for food, wine, and fun. If the day had been for family, the night was to be more of a sibling affair. If the day had been for fun, the night was promising frolics. The only question was when did day turn to night?

How long had it been? Jack didn't know, but he guessed at least half an hour, if not more. He had changed for bed, as he always did, donning a pair of pyjama trousers over his boxers. It seemed the natural thing to do, not to raise suspicion, just in case. Then, that was it. Jack sat on the end of his bed... waiting... listening... making his first choice.

He took the words of that second note literally. It had said not to make a sound, and Jack was trying his best to be as stealthy as he could. Slowly he turned the handle on his bedroom door, allowing it to open an inch or two, but no more. He stood there for at least five whole minutes... listening. The only sound to be heard was a faint muffled snoring from his parent's bedroom.

Was it one of them, or both?

Did they both even snore?

Jack couldn't imagine how scared he would feel. He knew what he wanted, and he knew it had been laid on a plate for him, but it was so goddam taboo. What should he do? He could wait here the whole night... listening... but what would that say... oh yes, Jack couldn't decide if he wanted Plan A or not. He could already imagine Boxing Day, and the receipt of another book, this one wrapped in shiny paper with a bright green bow.

"God, Jack," he whispered to himself. "Now or never."

Like a ninja in the shadows, Jack slipped out of his bedroom and onto the dimly lit landing, the only brightness coming in plug-in nightlight. He glanced around. To his left was his parent's room, the door closed, the muffled snoring coming from inside. The bathroom, with its door wide open, was immediately to his right, and further along was his sister's room. From here, Jack couldn't tell whether the door was open or not. There was only one way to find out.

Slowly, all the time hoping that his next footstep wouldn't make the floorboards creak and give away his night-time escapade, Jack crept across the landing. He was breathing fast, a nervous excitement coursing through his veins.

All good so far.

As he neared Monica's room, it became obvious that the door was ajar rather than closed. It was as she had said it would be, but all was dark inside. For a moment Jack stood outside. Should he knock or something? Wasn't that the polite way to make his presence known? But then, wouldn't that have the risk of waking up the household. He tried looking in through the gap between door and frame, but it was still too dark to make out anything inside.

"Moni?" Jack whispered, trying his best to peer into the shadows.

There was no reply, but Jack thought he heard movement.

"Moni... you awake?" Jack whispered.

This time the movement was definite. First the door swung open, and then Jack found himself being pulled inside. Jack started to protest, but his sister soon put an end to that.

"Shhh," she whispered, putting her finger to his lips to emphasise the need for quiet.

Monica closed the door, then turned to her brother.

"What were you thinking?" she whispered. "Did you want to wake them? I told you to come in."

"Yeah... but... it didn't seem right..." Jack whispered in return.

"I see," Monica replied. "Then you won't be wanting this."

Monica wrapped her hands around the back of Jack's neck, pulled herself up on tiptoes, and planted her soft lips against his. Her heart was beating fast. Her stomach was doing cartwheels. It was their first kiss, a soft tender kiss, a matter of seconds in length, and maybe their last.

"Plan B is on the side, the one with the green bow," Monica whispered, turning around, and taking a first step towards her writing table.

She didn't get very far before Jack put a hand on her shoulder and spun her back towards him. Slowly, carefully, he moved closer to his sister, wrapping his arms around the back of her shoulders and pulling her chest towards his. He could feel her breasts rise and fall against his bare torso.

"Not... that... Moni," Jack whispered, his words interspersed by eager, yet soft, kisses. "That... that... felt... very... right... so... I guess... it's... plan... mmmm."

Jack never got as far as confirming Plan A. By inference alone, Monica decided for him, pulling herself up against him once more, and planting her lips against his in the most passionate of embraces. There they stood, in the darkness of her bedroom—it wasn't exactly pitch black as the dim glow of that night-light on the landing seeped under the closed door—brother and sister, arms around each other, lips melded together.

Monica could feel the excitement build inside. Her lips were tingling, and somewhere deep inside there was a desire building. She dreamed of this day for a long time, never quite imagining it would ever happen, and here she was kissing her brother, and on Christmas Day at that.

Jack could feel his excitement also, but his was more obvious, and more physical. There was no denying it. All they had done was kiss, but already he was sporting an erection as hard as they came. There was none of the hesitation of the previous day. What they were doing was so wrong, but he wanted it just as much as Monica did. Keeping one hand behind her shoulders, he moved the other downwards, following the back of her black babydoll, all the way until his fingers touched bare skin.

"Ughh," Monica gasped. It was no more than a muffled noise, forced against his lingering kiss.

It was the element of surprise that had made Monica gasp. In a flash, Jack had eased the hem of her babydoll up, had taken firm purchase on her ass cheek, and had pulled her forwards, pressing her firmly against him. If that wasn't enough of a surprise, the feeling of hardness against her hidden mound was equally unexpected.

It wasn't only Monica who was surprised. Jack ran his hand over his sister's ass, searching for the expected feel of soft underwear. He never found it, not even the tiniest of thong backs disappearing down between her cheeks.

"No knickers?" Jack whispered, breaking away from the kiss.

"You noticed?" Monica replied.

"I noticed too," Monica continued, grinding her mound against her brother's hardness as she spoke. "Jack... I'm so excited... will you, Jack... will you?"

"Will I what?" Jack asked, easing the obvious answer out of his sister.

"Fuck me," Monica replied, this time her voice slightly louder.

"Shhh," Jack whispered, "you'll wake the house up."

"I want you, Jack," Monica responded, this time her voice back to a whisper. "We'll have to be quiet, but I so want you tonight... so will—"

It was a gasp of surprise which came next. Jack didn't answer in words but did in actions. With both hands clenching her naked butt, Jack lifted his sister off the ground and, with Monica now gripping on for dear life, carried his sister over to the bed. He so wanted to toss her playfully into the middle of the mattress, but Jack thought better of it, and instead placed her gently on top of her duvet.

Monica eased back towards the pillow end of the bed. Her heart was pounding. She was so excited. She was scared in equal measure. Had she really expected Jack to say no? It was a risk, but a calculated risk. Now though... now there was no going back, and still there was the risk of getting carried away, of waking everybody up. She knew how much her little vibrator made her want to moan. Would his long cock do the same?

Jack was equally excited. It was all a blur. Two days ago, she was sweet little Moni, his older sister, but just that... his sister. Now though... well... his sister was about to become his lover. Jack climbed onto the end of the bed and shuffled forward. He ran his fingers over Monica's bare feet, before heading up along her shins, and over her knees. All the time, as Jack reached higher, Monica opened her legs.

By the time he reached her thighs, her legs were spread far enough that the babydoll no longer covered her modesty. Monica noticed the way Jack was staring again.

"Do you like it?" she asked, mimicking the way she had enquired about her tits the previous day.

"You're... you're... beautiful, Moni... beautiful, and bare," Jack whispered.

It was too tempting. Quickly Jack moved upwards, running his fingers over his sister's mound, feeling the smoothness of shaven, or maybe even waxed, skin. Oh god, there was so much to his sister that Jack never imagined. He ran his fingers down over her apex, tracing a soft line gently along her slit.

Monica gasped at his touch. It was so different to the predictability of her own hands. He would graze against her labia. He would press a little more firmly. He would tease her outer lips apart. And as he played, Monica felt the dampness of arousal seep out from within.

'Do it... do it Jack,' the words ran over and over in Monica's mind.

It was like Jack could hear what she was thinking, well... almost. Jack did it all right, but what he did wasn't quite what his sister expected. It wasn't his rock-hard cock which nudged up against her tender sex. It was something softer, something warmer, something most definitely wetter. Jack had lowered his face between her legs and was now working his tongue along her soft folds, teasing out every drop of sweetness.

It wasn't at all what Monica was expecting, but she wasn't going to object. Every touch of his tongue was like a silken feather being drawn across her sensitive sex. Every movement, every soft caress, was sending thousands of tiny shockwaves through her young body pushing her higher and higher.

Monica moaned ever so softly as her brother traced the length of her innermost folds with his tongue.

She gasped as he rimmed her pussy, pushing firmly against her opening, then moving away.

She stifled a squeal when he homed in on her clit and started to suck gently on the hardened nub of nerves.

The more Jack worked her sex, the more Monica started to lose herself. Plans had gone out the window. It was never her intention to have him eat her out, but as he did, Monica started to lose herself. Her loins were ablaze with desire, flames shooting out in every direction, threatening to erupt through her young body in truly volcanic style.

Still Jack didn't let up. He was working her as hard as he could with his tongue. He had brought a finger into play, teasing between apex and clit, as his tongue focused down towards her opening.