A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across at him. His big, six foot two frame filled the driver's seat and his grey suit was so crumpled it could have been on him for weeks. The short crew cut he was now sporting made him look like a criminal and his strong, basically handsome features were beginning to look a little worn round the edges. He was about the same age as me, but had taken good care never to look after his body in all the years I'd known him! However, he was still a powerful man as various crooks and villains had found out to their cost over the years!

"Ok Doc, get in, I can't hang around here double parked for long!"

Amazing! I couldn't recall any other time when he'd obeyed the city's parking restrictions!! Another first was that he'd noticed my new dress.

"Wow Doc, that dress looks great on you. I don't know how that idiot husband of yours could resist you...Jeeeeesus!!"

I'd only been half listening to the distinctly unsubtle compliment as I'd tried to manoeuvre myself gracefully into the ridiculous bucket seats that he'd had installed. After I'd lowered myself down and shut the door behind me I'd felt something grab at my waist, but I'd ignored the feeling because I was keen to get the seat belt on before he rocketed out into the heavy traffic. When I finally looked down, I gasped, understanding immediately why he'd let out the exclamation as he talked and was currently staring wide eyed at my lap.

Something on the black leather seat side had clearly snagged my dress as I'd lowered myself down and the hem which should have been comfortably mid-thigh, even in this seat, was now ruffled up snugly around my waist! I'd always been proud of my shapely legs, but I hadn't planned to display them to my ex-investigator quite so generously.

And of course the lithe legs were clad in seductive garments specifically intended to raise my husband's blood pressure. My tan, sheer stockings finished a little higher than mid thigh and were held up by lacy cream suspenders covered with a pretty little cream bow above each fastening. The suspenders stretched upwards tautly to disappear inside a matching set of thin, cream panties that cupped my pubic mound snugly. All of this was currently on display to my driver who was spluttering some incomprehensible words as he tried to both stare at my legs and the traffic that he was pulling out into at the same time! Clearly my seduction plan for Ben had worked on Sarmino's blood pressure and I was more than a little concerned that his bright red complexion might be heralding a heart attack!

The sensible thing would have been to stop, get out, release my dress and get back in again, but we were moving now and I was so embarrassed that I spent a good few minutes wriggling ineffectively in the tight confines of the seat trying to pull my dress down. It was a partial success because I manage to get my panties covered, but no way could I get the hem down to my stocking tops!

Neither of us had said anything about the ludicrous situation, maybe I was hoping that he'd lose interest? Not a chance. His eyes were constantly shifting to check me out as he drove, and even putting my hands in my lap didn't materially alter my sexy pose. I was suddenly reminded of the time, many years ago now, when we'd both had too much to drink and he'd lost control and assaulted me in a hotel room. My attempts to stop him had been pretty ineffective at the time, and although we'd put it behind us after a while, I always felt that there was something dark and feral lurking in the background of our relationship. Sometimes it felt working with a volcano, one that could go off at any time!

I needed to distract him.

"Can you take me back to the CCFC? Now that my afternoon's fun with Ben has disappeared I'm planning to do some work." I kept my voice as level and serious as I could and then kicked myself because Sarmino was enough of a detective to have worked out exactly what would have been on the agenda in the hotel bedroom. I watched a vein in his neck pulse as he swallowed at the thought. Then his hand 'slipped' off the gearstick and fell onto my thigh. I was shocked for a moment, but as it began to slide upwards, I grabbed it desperately and pushed it back on the stick.

"Sarmino... Stop that!" I gasped, desperately searching round for some other distraction. Then it hit me.

"So Gene, what was so urgent that you had to tell me personally."

"Oh yeah, that's right Doc, I needed to warn you about the CCFC," he said finally dragging his eyes off my legs and meeting my gaze.

My eyebrows raised, and my attention switched from my semi-naked position in the car. Was my HQ in some sort of danger?!

"What's happened?" I asked.

"Couple of Aliens are going round the area assaulting young couples."

"What!?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Aliens??!!

"Well, actually it's a pair of perverts wearing Alien masks, " I breathed a sigh of relief as he continued as if it was in some way normal, "They've got some weird gun apparently. They hit their targets with a 'sex ray' and then force the man to fuck the female Alien, and then the male Alien fucks the woman and when they've finished they steal cash and jewellery to 'save their home planet' before hitting them with the 'sex ray' again to erase their memory."

He paused for a moment in the narrative, looking thoughtful, "I'm not sure that I believe the last bit though."

I'm not sure I believed any of it. Aliens and 'sex rays' now? Whatever next!

"Anyway," he continued, happily switching his gaze back to my stockings and suspenders again, "I'd better call in at the CCFC with you and warn the staff. The last two reported incidents were nearby."

In my current horny state, the thought of being hit by a 'sex-ray' wasn't quite as unappealing as it should have been, but I could see his point. Staff would need to be careful and he was right to have warned me.

"Right...outlandish as it might seem you're probably right," and I was relieved to see us approaching my HQ, my honour still intact, despite Sarmino's eyes being fixed on my legs for most of the journey. The CCFC has a large, rather forbidding and rectangular base containing the garage, mortuary and associated labs and equipment bays. From the middle, the architect's 'piece de resistance' was a circular set of offices that rose ten stories into the air and actually gave good views over the local, wooded park and college grounds.

I know how proud the man had been about his design because I'd commissioned the building in the first place, but it was only when built that I realised that it looked like a giant, erect penis and the subsequent , playful I hope, reworking of 'CCFC' by the staff into the 'Corpus Christie Fucking Centre' had almost broken his heart!

He pulled up inside the open garage area at the back, next to a couple of plain grey vans that we used to pick up bodies and near the loading bays where the bodies were brought in for examination. It was strictly against the rules to park there, but Sarmino never bothered with rules that only applied to everyone else!

I was keen to get out and re-arrange my dress as he switched off but then he said something that made me pause. He was still staring at my wardrobe malfunction and it almost sounded like he was talking , thoughtfully, to himself.

"It's a real shame that Ben's left you in this state ... I bet you're feeling really horny after what you had planned ... Maybe ..."

Shit. Was he going to proposition me? I was trying to think of something to say. I needed to warn him off, but I was a few seconds too late and he'd gotten out of the driver's side quickly for such a big man. And the little thrill that had hit me between the legs had distracted me as well.

Then his loomimg presence was over me as he pulled open the passenger door, and gave me his hand. Clearly it would have been discourteous to have rejected him although I was getting seriously nervous about his intentions. Normally he left women to get out of cars under their own steam!

As I swivelled round to swing my legs out I knew why he was there. It was totally impossible to stop the skirt riding up again and he got a full flash of my panties in the process as well!

As I stood up, I suddenly realised that he hadn't moved back and my face was suddenly just a few inches away from his. I was trapped between him and the open car door. His steely blue eyes were wide and full of emotion. Primarily excitement but with a big dollop of anticipation and lust as far as I could see!

I swallowed hard as I finally managed to speak, "Gene, come on, move back, this isn't ..."

I was interrupted by something approaching a strangled gasp, "Shit Doc...you need me ...you do need me ... now!..."

I didn't actually. Well, maybe a bit I suppose, but any further conversation was terminated as he bent forward and covered my soft lips with his and at the same time one arm looped around me and pulled me into him. I was so shocked by the sudden move that I failed completely to fight him off. His lips were working hard on mine straight away and suddenly I felt his hand sliding over my bosum, cupping my breasts hard, squeezing and rubbing at my nipples through the dress.

In my already horny state, and after way too much wine, the sudden avalanche of hot, electric sensations that radiated out and around my body strangled the protest that I was trying to make in my throat and my confusion was magnified by the sudden feel of his hardness against my pussy as he ground his body into me!

I tried to get a hand between us to push him away, I really did! But even then I knew that it was only half hearted, as my rational brain fought with my emotional one. You know. The one that just needed to be fucked at that moment. By anyone!

He was still mauling my breasts and the thin dress wasn't providing any protection at all. Stars were exploding and somehow I knew that my lips, unbidden, had started to return his kiss and my hips were starting to push my throbbing pussy back into him.

Shit, if I didn't take charge soon it would be too late! I was supposed to be a sensible, professional woman, not a sex mad, emotional teenager!

I made a last attempt to ease him away with my palm, and I was confused when his hand stopped mauling my breasts. Shit, was he going to let me go after all? And, more shockingly, did I really want that?! The confusion didn't last though as I felt the hand slip down my side, over my hips and lower until it slipped under my dress and began to slide quickly up the inside of my leg, lifting my dress at the same time, just like Ben had done earlier! The sense of anticipation as it rose above my stocking tops was suddenly all-consuming.

I'd frozen in his arms, suddenly unable to concentrate on anything but the delicious feel of his hand on my bare thighs and the throbbing, expectant centre of my universe inside my panties. When he reached the top of my legs and cupped my pussy I was totally lost. The explosion of wild, electric sensations that swamped my body nearly made my legs collapse and I suddenly sagged hard into his hand, intensifying the reaction and making me gasp as his fingers started to work on me through the soft, lacy material that was now my only protection.

A long moan escaped from the back of my throat, and it was all the encouragement that he needed!

He pulled me into him and stepped back, his fingers still working at the damp material covering my slit. I staggered forward with him, not want to lose a second of the marvellous sensations radiating out from my pussy. Then I felt him swing the car door shut behind us and he finally released my lips as he suddenly turned me round and forced my legs up against the bonnet of his car. I'd hardly got over the loss of his fingers on my sex when he'd used a strong hand in the centre of my back to push me forward onto the warm metal, and I'd not even made the slightest protest as I felt his hand drag up my dress to my waist, before grabbing at my panties and pulling them down to my knees. Then he stepped back slightly to enjoy the sight of my up-turned bum and the vulnerable, peach petals of my sex in between my legs. I just knew that my labia would by wide open and the inner folds and little pink hole exposed to his gaze.

"Oh God Doc...that's just so, so hot..." he gasped, still holding me over the bonnet with one strong hand, "... I can't stop...I don't want to stop!"

Despite the fire raging between my legs, and my almost overwhelming desire to have something fill my love hole, a part of me was still concerned that I was about to be fucked over a police car in the garage of my HQ! Who knows who might walk past at any time?! I dragged up my head to look wildly around and was relieved to see that area was still quiet, not a soul in sight. Maybe it would be best to just get this over quickly, before the inevitable did happen and stumble over us. Maybe I should just give in and enjoy the sex. Temptation danced in front of my eyes!

I looked backwards to see what he was up to.

"Oh my good God..." I gasped as I saw what he'd released from his trousers. A mighty erection was swaying near to my exposed rear end, and it was big. So, so big! I didn't remember him being that well endowed before, and now I was suddenly worried about what it would do to me. Could I take him like that?!!

"Sarmino...Jesus ... no...I can't handle that..." I gasped as my eyes widened like saucers as it approached. As if to contradict myself though my vagina was sending out strong signals that it just wanted the monster inside!

He was still holding me down though and next he spread my legs quickly with his feet inside mine before launching himself between my bum cheeks. I closed my eyes tightly and cringed, holding my breath as I waited to be speared and probably torn apart. It didn't happen though, but instead my clit exploded into life as the head of his cock missed it's intended target and rubbed up hard against my throbbing little love button! It got some more attention as he pulled back a little and then, as I got over the sudden pleasure surge, I felt the big, blunt nose finally pushing up against my vagina.

This was it then!

The tight muscles around my hot entrance stopped his advance for a second or two before surrendering and opening up for him! I gasped again at how much he was stretching me as his iron hard erection forced its way in, but then I sighed in relief as I felt the big meaty member sliding further into my hot, juicy cavern. No harm done, and my sigh turned into a long moan as he pushed deeper and deeper into me, and wave after wave of pleasure swamped my tense body.

His grunt of achievement finally signalled that he'd fully penetrated me and we both seemed to pause for a second to get over the deep feeling of being totally filled on my part and for him the way that my vagina had wrapped around him and was gripping his throbbing tool!

Then he was off! I gasped more loudly this time as the breath was forced out of me as he started to pull back and immediately thrust straight back, creating yet more pleasure signals as I felt his cock sliding over my vagina walls, intensified even further as he hit repeated the move and eventually hit a good rhythm for fucking me. He'd removed his hand from my back, and was gripping my waist, thumbs in my suspenders, using the leverage to make his thrusts harder, forcing my thighs hard against the side of the car. I should have been worried about bruising, but all my addled brain could think about was the fire between my legs and the electric pleasure radiating outwards from between my legs. It was gradually sending me into that sensational, expectant state where an orgasm was building, and it was so, so, so what I wanted! I could think of nothing else.

Well, until I heard the car horn!

Shit, was a car heading into our area? My head snapped round to search for the culprit, suddenly scared of being caught out again, but there was nothing. The horn must have been from the nearby road, and it was still deathly quiet around us. Well, apart from Sarmino's increasingly desperate grunts and cries as he continued to piston back and forth inside me. I could tell from the way nature of his grunts and the way that he was speeding up that he was getting near to his climax.

"No, no, no ...not yet!" I cried out as I desperately tried to get back into my hot, blissful state, pushing myself ever higher towards that super sexual tension relieving moment that I so desperately needed!

I nearly made it as well, which just goes to show how aroused I was to start with, but when he finally let out a long cry of fulfilment and thrust even harder, and deeper for one last time it was too late. Or maybe too early! For poor little me anyway!

I let out a long, annoyed sigh of frustration as I felt his cock spasming deep inside me, depositing jet after jet of hot seed, and just as I was getting so, so near again! Typical man!! I tried wiggling my hips to wring out some more of the hot feelings that I'd been riding but it was too late, and I finally collapsed onto the warm metal totally frustrated again as I felt him slide slowly out of me!

I was breathing hard as I finally lifted my head and looked around. I was still draped over the car, my dress was still bunched up round my waist and my panties had dropped to my ankles. Fortunately there was still no-one around to see my bare bum and throbbing slit! I could hardly believe it but Sarmino was already busy fastening up his trousers.

"God, that was good Doc!" he said, hardly out of breath before adding, "...maybe you'd want to get your clothes sorted in case anyone come along. Anyway, I'd better get inside and start warning your staff about the Aliens." At that he turned and strode quickly towards the buildings rear entrance. I could have sworn that I heard him whistling. I could have killed him! NOW he worries about being caught!!

He was right though and I slowly levered myself up, and looked around again. It was still clear. I dropped down to rescue my panties and dragged them up my legs, letting out a little sigh as my pussy suddenly tingled in reaction to being cupped by the soft material again. Then I dragged my dress back down, patted my hair into some sort of shape and looked at myself in the car's wing mirror. Not perfect, but not bad maybe. At least I didn't look totallylike a woman who'd just been fucked by her ex-investigator!

3- Another Big Mistake

---

I took a deep breath and followed Sarmino to the rear staff entrance.

It was next to the loading bay, and meant passing a security office and using a card-key to unlock a metal pedestrian gate. The security office had a sliding window which was partially open so that my private security staff could monitor comings and goings. I was pleased to see a female officer, Portia, on duty. She was a bubbly thirty year old, smallish, with dark brown hair tied smartly back and easy to get on with. She was always struggling to keep her weight down and even now, after some recent slimming successes, she was still threatening to burst out of her tight, grey and black uniform.

I was about to make some joke about it as I came up to the window, but then stopped as her light brown eyes met mine. Instantly I knew that she 'Knew'!! How? Surely Sarmino wasn't stupid enough to boast! I really would kill him, maybe twice!!

But then my eyes followed hers down to a big screen on her desk that was broken up into four separate displays showing different parts of the garage area. One of them had Sarmino's stupid cruiser squarely on display, and it didn't take any sort of detective to realise that our whole 'episode' had been caught on camera. Shit!!

Still, not the end of the world if only Portia had seen it. We were on good terms and I was sure that I could persuade her to 'forget' it. But it wasn't to be. Somehow, my life is never that simple as another voice rang out.

123456...8