A December to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

"Thanks," I said. "And a sink to wash up?" I asked again. Maria looked down at the floor and then up into my eyes.

"I...I can help with that too..." she said hesitantly as she took my hands in hers. I watched in utter disbelief when she brought my hands up to her mouth. She very slowly sucked my fingers dry one...by...one. I have experienced some pretty hot moments in my life but this one almost took the cake. I had visions of pinning Maria up against the cocktail cart, hiking her skirt up and fucking her mad. My cock sprang to life once again at her touch and my thoughts and my knees began to tremble.

Maria gave me a quick kiss on the lips and let my hands go.

"Hope that helps," she said with a wink. "Pay me a visit later before we land," she finished. At that comment she walked through the curtain, closing it behind her. I was left standing wide-eyed in disbelief at what just happened. I managed to find my way back to my seat only to find Rachel had slid over into the middle to be next to Cassie. I sat down on the far left oblivious to anything around me when I heard Maria's voice come over the PA system and that caught my attention very quick.

"Attention passengers. We are happy to inform you that there are three seats available in first class if anyone is wishing to upgrade for a small fee," she stated. "We will begin by closest proximity and will be offering these seats starting with the individuals in row one. We will work our way back until someone has decided to take the seats. Thank you for your cooperation," Maria finished as she hung up the phone.

We could hear people murmuring as Maria made her way through the cabin to row one where she asked a family of five if anyone of them would like to upgrade. They kindly shook their heads no and so Maria proceeded to the couple on the other side of the plane. The couple hummed and hawed for a few minutes but also decided not to take advantage of it.

Maria then went to the younger couple on our left in row two. The couple was definitely interested and it looked like Maria was a little upset that she didn't get to ask us if we were interested.

The man handed his ticket to Maria at which point she smiled but had to quickly wipe it off her face.

"I am sorry sir. These tickets are not upgradable as they weren't purchased through the airline. I am very sorry." The couple looked pissed off as Maria then turned her attention to us.

"So," she said with a grin. "Would you three like to accompany me to first class?"

The girls eyes lit up and their faces were beaming with excitement.

"Yes ma'am!" They replied in unison as they stood up with their purses and followed her through the curtain. I grabbed my bag from the overhead compartment and followed them through the curtain into first class.

Maria graciously showed us to our new seats. When we entered first class my mother was all smiles now that her kids were sitting a couple of pods behind her. The three of us took up residence in the three empty pods, all in a row. Cassie snagged the first one, with Rachel behind her and I took the last pod before the partition wall to coach. As we were getting settled, my mother came over to say hello.

"Welcome to first class!" My mother said with an excited grin. "I'm so glad that you three are able to share this experience with me," she finished as she patted Cassie on the shoulder and kissed her forehead. The other pods had their privacy curtains closed so only the four of us were visible in the first class section.

About ten minutes later when we were all settled into our pods, Maria came by with the drink cart.

"Complimentary champagne?" she asked my mother first who decided to treat herself with a glass. Cassie and Rachel followed suit and soon Maria was standing next to me.

"Complimentary champagne?" she asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow. I could see Cassie and Rachel peeking out from their pods to check out beautiful Maria's gorgeous curves. Both had smiles plastered on their faces as Maria leaned in to get closer.

"Or would you want something...stiffer?" she asked with a glance down at my lap. I flashed Cassie and Rachel a smile as I motioned with my finger for Maria to come in closer. When she bent down I brought my lips to her ear.

"I think it's you who wants something stiff," I whispered into her ear. Maria giggled and looked around the first class area to see only Rachel and Cassie looking at her. Maria smiled as Rachel and Cassie seemed to give a nod of approval. Upon seeing this Maria popped into my pod and closed the privacy curtain behind her.

There was enough space in our little isolated pod for Maria to stand next to the bed while I was against the window of the plane.

"So," She said in a quiet tone as she undid her bun and let her long black hair flow over her shoulders. She took her hand and ran it quickly through her hair to mess it all up. "Is that something you could help me with?" she asked in a playful voice.

I was unable to form words at that moment so all I did was smile and nod my head. Maria undid her blouse, removed her silk scarf and began to very slowly hike up her skirt. I could see a black bra peeking through her open shirt, and was expecting to see a pair of black panties below her skirt.

"Let me make you a bit more comfortable," she said as she activated the recline function in the seat to bring me to an almost horizontal position.

"You know, when I took your garbage from you earlier, I knew exactly what it was," she confessed. "I have never been attracted to a man this much before in this short of time. I needed to taste you," she finished.

She crawled onto the foot of the bed and was kneeling as she began to reach her hand into her pocket and pull something out. As soon as they began to show from her pocket, I could tell they were her panties.

"I had to take these off as they were soaked through after I helped clean off your fingers," she admitted as she bunched them up and gently tossed them to me. The scent of her still moist panties had caused my cock to throb and I could have sworn it would tear through my shorts. Upon Maria seeing it throb, she hiked up her skirt to reveal a perfectly trimmed landing strip (how appropriate I thought)

I could tell that she was still wet and that she wanted it bad.

"Now," she began as she undid my shorts and slid them down with my boxers to my ankles. "You're going to have to be quiet as this is typically...frowned upon by management," she said as she crawled up the bed so her wet pussy was now sitting right in front of my hard throbbing cock. Maria leaned in and kissed me with intense passion and heat. Her tongue swirled around in my mouth and she tasted like cinnamon hearts. Her shirt was still on, but was wide open as she pressed her gorgeous tits hard against me. She broke our kiss and looked directly in my eyes.

"Remember," she said with a wink "Try and keep quiet," she echoed as she tilted her hips and effortlessly slid her tight wet pussy down on top of my cock. I was buried deep inside of her in an instant. My first reaction on experiencing how tight, wet, and warm her insides were was to moan out loud. Maria must have sensed this as she delicately placed her hand over my mouth and shook her head with a wicked grin. The gorgeous Latino goddess began to slowly gyrate her hips and move herself up and down along my cock. She eventually released her hand from my mouth and I pulled her lips against mine to stifle our moans of passion and pleasure.

"Ohhh shit," she whispered. "You're bigger than I thought!" she said as she rhythmically moved up and down on my throbbing cock. I couldn't believe that I was on a plane with the three women in my life and a whole bunch of random strangers nearby and my cock was buried deep inside this extremely exotic and sexy flight attendant. I placed my hands on her hips and began to quickly lift her up and down. The feeling of my rock hard cock piercing the moist lips of something new was making the sensation even greater. I grabbed Maria's perfect tits through her bra and massaged them while she bounced a little harder up and down on my lap. A few minutes later I could feel her thighs tighten as she braced herself for a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Oh god...I'm gonna cum baby," she whispered into my ear. "Make me cum all over your big fucking cock," she ordered as I pushed into her harder and faster. A few seconds later, Maria pulled me tight against her as the orgasm shook her body. I could feel her juices bathing my cock as she continued to convulse and gyrate her hips against me. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Holy fuck I'm gonna cum Maria," I managed to get out in between breaths.

"I need to taste you again," she said. "Cum into my mouth baby," she added as she popped off my cock and slid down to pop it right into her mouth. She began to suck and swirl her tongue around my member and she cradled my balls with her other hand.

"OH SHIITT-"I started to scream out but caught myself from saying any more while spurt after spurt shot into Maria's mouth as she sucked me dry. I grabbed onto her head for leverage as the head of my cock was under so much suction from this wily sex goddess. When I finally finished cumming Maria smiled as best she could to show me her mouth full of my cum. She was obviously happy with her performance and looked at me and winked. In an instant, she closed her mouth and swallowed the mouthful of cum. She eagerly licked her lips afterwards to ensure she got every last drop.

Maria did up her shirt and pulled her skirt back down to normal. I managed to get my shorts back up before she finished. She popped out a small mirror from her pocket and did her best to restyle her hair before she headed back out. When she was ready to go she cleared her throat and spoke at a normal volume in a very professional voice.

"Is there anything else I can do for you sir?" she said to me as she bit her lip and winked. After shaking my head she pulled open the curtain and walked out of the pod leaving the curtain open behind her. I peeked over into the aisle and noticed that both Rachel and Cassie were practically falling out of their seats as they were leaning into the aisle so much. When they saw Maria move her way down the aisle they both popped over into my pod and closed the curtain behind them.

They were both smiling and staring at me with wide-eyes.

"so...how was THAT?" Cassie asked first as she took a seat on the end of the seat. I smiled and nodded my head up and down.

"Not too bad," I offered as Rachel jumped onto my lap.

"Did you fuck her?" Rachel asked as she looked deep into my eyes. I could see a small smirk on her mouth.

"Well...she fucked me I'd say," I replied to my gorgeous girlfriend sitting on my lap.

"Good," Rachel replied. "Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Yep," I answered again. Rachel crushed her lips against mine and straddled me on my chair in almost the same position Maria was in a few minutes ago. We began to passionately make out as Cassie slithered up beside us.

"We should let him rest babe," Cassie said to Rachel. "We need him to save his energy to have some fun with us on the beach," she added in with a wink. Rachel gave me one last kiss and popped off my lap.

Cassie ran her hand along my semi-rigid cock.

"Glad to see it's still working," she said with a wink as her and Rachel left the pod and returned to their own seats. The rest of the flight was pretty uneventful with the occasional pop in of Maria to see if she could 'help me out with anything' or the winks and blown kisses from Cassie and Rachel a few rows up. I watched some of the in-flight TV service and before I knew it we were touching down in Cozumel and approaching the jetway to disembark. The four of us gathered our bags and headed off the plane.

When Cassie, Rachel and me approached the door where Maria was, she quickly scribbled something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Cassie.

"You guys were great," she said. "I'd love to see more of you three. I'm staying at the Golden Sand Executive Resort here on the island," she finished as she placed her hand on Cassie's shoulder.

"I hope I'll see the three of you again sometime soon," she mentioned as Cassie and Rachel made their way past her. When it was my turn to walk past her she winked and then grabbed my ass.

"I better be seeing you again, mister," she ordered as I smiled and nodded while I caught up with Cassie and Rachel.

My mother was in front of the girls and both Cassie and Rachel were giggling over something. When I came over I understood why.

"Matty, we're staying at the SAME PLACE as Maria!" Cassie exclaimed with excitement. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Not only did I have a week off with three exceptionally sexy women with no agenda but this wily minx from the flight was staying at the same resort. To top it all off, both Cassie and Rachel were thrilled which made it even more exciting.

"That's awesome!" I replied as I looked between Cassie and Rachel who were both nodding their heads enthusiastically and grinning ear to ear. I heard my mother's voice trailing down the jetway towards the terminal.

"You kids coming?" she asked already way ahead of us. The three of us laughed and ran to catch up with her. A Few minutes later we were waiting at the baggage claim and were pleasantly surprised when ours were some of the first few bags to come out. After we got our bags we headed to the shuttle area to catch a ride to the resort.

Our resort had its own dedicated shuttle so we loaded up our bags and about 15 minutes later we arrived at the resort.

This place was incredible. There was a fairly long road to travel down to get into the heart of the resort but the setting was like something out of a movie. There were palm trees, and several other types of gorgeous (and potentially poisonous) plants, shrubs, and flowers decorating the property as we puttered down the laneway to the reception hall. When we arrived we all took a collective gasp. It was absolutely stunning. It was cream white Stucco building that was extremely well kept. It was ordained with luxurious gold statues on either side of the massive open entry way. The foyer was probably four stories high and had areas that were open to the beautiful night sky. Inside had bamboo furniture and luxurious plush throw pillows gathered around an open air hearth.

"We are here," the shuttle driver stated in a way that made it seemed this was the only stop he wanted to make. He helped unload our bags and roll them into the reception area for us. I tipped him a decent amount and he was extremely grateful. My mother had already proceeded to the VIP check-in area where there was a bellhop ready to take our bags to our little private bungalow over the water. The resort had a general public section and a VIP section that was more secluded and private. The VIP section had its own restaurants and pools but we were more than welcome to use any amenities on the public side. We hopped in a glorified golf cart and were zipping through the resort 'roads' to get to the private section. We were informed that there would be a golf cart for our own private use to get around to restaurants and whatever else. We figured we would just walk but it was still nice to have this option.

We finally arrived at a private road that was guarded with two security guards who were extremely friendly but could probably break your neck with a flick of the wrist. They graciously welcome us to our 'home' for the next week. We began walking down a boardwalk where the shrubs and trees around us were gradually thinning out. When we got to the end of the boardwalk we were staring at our 'home'

We were now standing in what looked like a bay. Our 'home' was insane. It was surrounded by gorgeous white soft sand and palm trees. There was a private beach with a fully stocked beach bar and blender for making our own drinks. There was also a Cabana bed that looked out to the water. We couldn't make out too much as the only light was being provided by some well-placed lampposts and in-patio lighting. The sand all around it was perfectly maintained and it was literally our own piece of paradise. The 'bay' was situated so that staring out from the back of the bungalow, it appeared vast and wide open but due to some of the natural tree and rock formations, we had some privacy as well.

The four of us stood there open-mouthed at the beauty while the bellhop took our bags up the stairs to the front door. Our golf cart was situated on a little concrete pad and there were also bicycles for our use if we'd prefer them to get around the island. We were told that this was the nicest most private bungalow on the resort and is the only one that has 24 hour security due to the secluded nature.

"This...is...incredible," Cassie whispered out loud.

"I'm so glad you like it. I've heard amazing reviews about this place but the photos definitely do not do it justice. Wait until you see it in the sunshine" my mother commented.

"I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life," Rachel added in.

"I definitely have," I said in a louder voice causing all three women to look at me.

"And they're standing right in front of me," I finished causing them to smile and shake their heads.

The four of us headed up to the massive bungalow. It was a similar look to the main building equipped with a straw roof and a stucco exterior. We walked up the stairs to get to the main level. The double doors were already open from the bellhop bringing our luggage in and we were once again blown away by the décor and furnishings of the house. Exotic bamboo hardwood floors and a huge plush sectional couch were off to one side nestled in front of a massive 80" TV. Large wooden beams adorned the vaulted ceiling and wood pillars throughout the main floor provided a natural element. There were local plants all throughout the house providing a jungle-esc look and feel.

The bungalow had three bedrooms. There was one for my mother, one for Cassie and Rachel, and one for me. I had a feeling by the end of the week the four of us would all be sprawled out in the same bed. Boy was I hoping that was the case. Cassie and Rachel took off to claim their bedroom while my mother and I walked through the living room and to the kitchen.

"This place is really spectacular," I said as I looked around at the vast living room and full kitchen.

"Thanks for this," I said to my mother as I pulled her in tight to me and kissed her on the top of the head.

I noticed the bell hop had finished bringing everything in and so I gave him a little something for his trouble and the four of us were left on our own.

As soon as the door closed behind me I came back over to my mother and lifted her up as we engaged in a passionate and lust-driven kiss. She was pressing her body tight against me and running her leg up my thigh as my hands grabbed her toned ass. My mother was the first to break the kiss.

"This is going to be a great week with the three of you," she said. "I know we're going to have a lot of fun together...and I know you and me are going to have a lot of fun just the two of us," she said with a wink as she patted me on the cheek and went to find her bedroom the whole time swaying her hips as she walked.

I tried to conceal the hard cock in my shorts as best as I could and went to find my room for the week. I unpacked a few things and looked around at my ensuite bathroom. When we were all settled, I cracked four beers from the fridge and headed out onto the main floor deck. The deck had glass balconies to not hinder the spectacular view. Along the entire front of the deck was an infinity pool that you could step down into from the deck. The pool had glass walls and a glass bottom so you could again enjoy the entire view no matter what position you were in. I was hoping we would find ourselves in some fun positions throughout the week. The pool had built in speakers, lights, and jets that could be configured to our heart's content.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers