A December to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

"JESUS Matty! I'm gonna cum all over your face," Cassie screamed as she slowly gyrated her hips on my mouth. Rachel was fucking me hard now and was breathing hot and heavy in between kissing Cassie. They were sloppily kissing as riding me didn't allow for their mouths to line up all the time. At some points they would just lean against each other and kiss whatever they could. Their hands would roam from their hair, to their tits, and even down to their own and the other's pussy wanting to get off so desperately.

After a few minutes I knew both girls were about to cum.

"Fuck me! Fuck me HARD!" Rachel screamed as she clamped tight against me and I began to jackhammer into her. I grabbed Casse's thighs and pulled her down hard against me to get my tongue as deep into her as I could while also sucking and nibbling on her clit.

"OH god Matty...I'm cum....CUMMING! OH! OH OHHHHHH" Cassie screamed as I felt her fluids bathe my face. At the same instant Rachel's pussy got incredibly tighter as she grinded forward in short spurts while she bathed my cock with her own fluids.

"HOLY SHIT!" Rachel screamed as she came while holding Cassie tight against her. Our human triangle was beginning to fade as that last orgasm took a lot out of the girls.

Seeing them cum together put me over the edge.

"Fuck I'm gonan cum girls!" I croaked out in between breaths. Instantly they were both off of me and were each straddling one of my legs with their mouths positioned at my cock waiting for a taste.

Cassie began to stroke me hard and fast while Rachel had my tip in her mouth tasting her own fluids on me. At the sight of that I began to shoot stream after stream. Every drop managed to find its way into one of their mouths and they both kept stroking me trying to get more.

When they had finally drained me, they looked at each other and smirked. They each still had a mouthful of cum and began to kiss open mouthed so their tongues and my cum were all over each other's face. They looked like they were going to cum again from the erotic and lust driven kiss they shared. I could see they were each desperate to swallow some but also to swap my cum with the other.

After the hottest kiss I had ever seen in my life, they each swallowed what was left and then shared small kisses and licks to clean the other's lips. After they were cleaned up they both collapsed on my chest. I had a naked blonde clinging to one side and a naked brunette on the other. We were all quite sweaty from the heat and were breathing very hard.

The two women were holding hands and playing with the other's fingers. Life was perfect. It just couldn't get any better than this.

"Man I could definitely go for one of those drinks sitting over there," Cassie said after a few minutes of silence.

"Oh pool boy? Can you pour me one?" she said with a grin as she looked up at me from my chest.

"Not a problem senorita but you'll both need to get off first," I replied in my recently perfected Spanish accent.

"We just got off twice," Rachel said in a sweet and lovely voice. "Do you want to make it a third time pool boy?" Rachel asked now in a more seductive tone.

The two women rolled off me giggling before the three of us all started up again. I poured three glasses of almost melted Pina Colada's and brought them back to the bed. We chatted for a while about zip lining, shark-diving, etc, where we wanted to go for dinner tonight and of course, Maria.

"I say we pay her a visit tonight," Rachel said eagerly.

"Easy there hot stuff," Cassie replied. "It's our first full day here. I was thinking we could have a fun night together...just the four of us. A nice dinner, walk on the beach and then...whatever else may come up," she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"YES!" Rachel exclaimed. "That is a much better idea," she agreed with an even bigger smile gracing her lips.

"I'm not sure about you two, but I'm going to go lay on the beach," Cassie stated as she got up, got her bikini back on and headed out to the sand with a semi-cold Pina-Colada in her hand. Rachel and I decided to follow suit.

The rest of the afternoon was spent catching some sun on the beach, playing around in the water, or playing a 2-on-1 game of strip volleyball. The three of us had a blast and after a while decided it was probably time to head in and get changed and dressed for dinner.

When we got up to the main floor, we noticed my mother was wrapped up in a towel as she had just gotten out of the shower. I think all three of us were hoping she would drop the towel upon seeing us but we soon realized it can't always be time for that...

"There you three are," she said as if she had been looking for us for some time. "I was just about to come down and tell you to come get ready for dinner. Reservation is in an hour and a half. Go get ready!" she said as she walked to her room to get dressed.

"Yes ma'am!" Cassie said in a sexy tone. "It's so hot when she orders us around eh?" she said to us as we all chuckled but agreed and then went our separate ways to get showered and dressed. As usual I was the first one ready and was decided to sit in the living room to watch some TV while waiting for the ladies to finish getting ready.

It was about 6:30 when all three of them came out to the living room. Of course they had all coordinated with matching outfits all accented with a different colour of jewellery. They each had on khaki coloured short skirts and flip flops with black flowy shirts (all with different necklines of course).

"Well you ladies look incredible as always," I stated as I stood up from the couch and walked over to them.

I gave them each a small peck on the lips which I could tell only made them want more.

"My brother, such the flatterer," Cassie said with a roll of the eyes. "And you call that a kiss?" she added in with a smirk.

I walked back in front of Cassie and looked deep into her eyes. "I'll remember that comment later," I said. "I might have to teach you a lesson if you're not going to behave," I stated as Cassie's eyes lit up and smile widened.

"Promise?" Cassie asked with a wink as she patted me on the stomach and walked past me and down the stairs to the golf cart. My mom and Rachel followed quickly behind her laughing as I was left standing in the foyer by myself imagining what kind of amazing night was in store for us. I locked up the house and hopped down stairs to find Cassie in the driver's seat, my mom riding shotgun and Rachel sitting in the back.

Rachel was patting the seat next to her and slowly licking her lips. I didn't hesitate as I jumped in right beside her. Cassie fired up the electric engine and we were off for dinner. Rachel and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other and were making out in the back seat like a couple of horny high school kids.

"You two ok back there?" Cassie asked over her shoulder with a smirk.

"Mmhmm," was all Rachel could get out as her tongue continued to probe around the inside of my mouth. I figured by the time we arrived for dinner Rachel would be straddling me or would have already pulled my cock out. Although it would be fantastic, it wouldn't be a good idea to get too worked up before a formal dinner. Rachel must have felt the same way as she backed off the intensity as we were getting closer to the restaurant.

"Man I'm starving," Rachel said as she opened a small mirror form her purse to make sure our make out session didn't ruin her make-up.

"Me too," I replied as Cassie brought the cart to a sharp stop a few seconds later.

"Then I guess it's good that we're here," my mother said as she and Cassie hopped out of the cart with Rachel and I right behind. This was the same restaurant that we went to for breakfast but had been completely transformed throughout the day to reflect a very elegant and formal dining area. I noticed it was the same hostess and waitresses from breakfast but they were a lot more done up and looked absolutely incredible.

The lovely Sofia greeted us with a smile and sat us to our table where Isabella was right there waiting to take our drink order. When the pitcher of Sangria was ordered, we began to peruse the menu. The four of us were drooling over most of the menu items but we all eventually decided on something different. Cassie went with the Mahi Mahi, Rachel opted for the Surf & Turf special, my mother chose the fire-roasted salmon, and I went with the dual Lobster Tails.

"Mmmm I can't wait," My mother declared as soon as Isabella took our order and headed towards the kitchen to put the order in.

"Yeah everything looked amazing, it was hard to decide," I replied.

"I'm sure we're all going to really enjoy dinner...and dessert," Cassie said with a wink and a grin as she took a sip of her Sangria. The four of us smiled and continued with the chit chat until our meals arrived a short time later. Every dish was presented in an amazing and intricate way which made the food we were about to eat seem even more impressive and delicious.

"Wow. This all looks...incredible," Rachel stated as we all nodded our heads and agreed before we dug in. The food was spectacular and we were all trying one another's meals to get the best of what the island had to offer. The dinner passed rather quickly with pleasant conversation and great food and before we knew it we were getting ready to head out of the restaurant.

"Oh boy that was good," Cassie said as she finished exhaling a deep breath.

"You got that right. Absolutely fantastic," Rachel added in as she lightly patted her stomach.

"Agreed. Anyone in the mood for dessert?" I asked looking at the three women who all looked at each other and were trying to stifle laughter. My mother cleared her throat and spoke.

"The three of us were actually thinking we should take a moonlit walk on the beach," my mom said as her eyes looked wide and full of mischief.

"Yeah that'd be awesome!" I said as I stood up from the table and escorted the lovely women down the steps of the patio onto the soft white sand that was still warm from the day's sun. We each took our flip flops off and were carrying them as we let the breaking waves tickle our feet and ankles. We were walking along the VIP section of the beach taking in some of the amazing views of the resort lit up at night. Looking to our left we could see lights and hear music from people partying at the resort. To the right we could see the moonlight softly lighting up the water and could hear the sounds of the ocean and waves coming in and out.

"I'm surprised at how warm the water still is at this time of night," Rachel mentioned as she was swirling her toes in the sand as she walked.

"Yeah me too...it's almost warm enough for a swim," Cassie chipped in. The two girls then had the same realization at the same time and locked eyes with each other. They nodded their heads and spoke at the same time.

"Skinnydipping," they said in unison as they quickly removed their shirts, skirts, and coordinated thongs and began wading hand-in-hand into the Caribbean Sea. They paused and looked back at us when they were knee deep in the water.

"You two coming?" Rachel asked with a wink. "Clothing is prohibited," she declared as the two ladies splashed their way into the water that was now a bit higher than their waists.

I looked at my mother who looked back and me and smiled.

"Ladies first," I said to my mother as I stepped back to watch her disrobe. She kept her eyes locked on me the whole time while she undid her blouse and pulled her skirt down. She tossed it into a pile with the other girls' clothes and then looked at me seductively.

My mother was standing there on this spectacular beach wearing only a thong, with her hair all messy and looking at me like she wanted to ride me hard.

"Little help with my thong?" she asked as she wiggled her fingers just inside the waistband and licked her lips.

I came over to my mom and placed my hands on her tight ass. I slipped my thumbs into her waist band and slid the thong down in one fluid motion. I was on my knees face to face with the pussy that brought me into this world.

"Not so fast," I heard my mother say as she pulled me up and planted a kiss on my lips that was so passionate and tender.

She ripped off my shirt, quickly followed by my shorts and boxers so my semi-hard member was sticking out in front of me.

My mother looked down and her eyes widened. She kissed me with even more lust and passion as I picked her up by her ass cheeks and she locked her legs around me. My cock was pointing upward between us as we kissed and held each other tight.

I began to wade into the water as my mother continued to ravage my mouth with her tongue. As she continued to kiss me it felt as if she was getting more and more desperate for me. I looked over her shoulder while she took a breath and noticed that Cassie and Rachel were in water that was just up to their tits and they were full-on wrapped in each other's arms with their tongues down the other's throat. When Cassie and Rachel noticed us closing in on then them broke the kiss and began to come toward us. Upon reaching them, my mother and Cassie met with a lust-filled and taboo kiss between mother and daughter.

"This is so fucking hot," Rachel whispered into my ear. "I'm so wet right now. I almost came watching you kissing your mother," she continued as she used the weightlessness of the water to place her arms around my neck and wrap her legs tight around me as our lips were instantly locked in a lovers kiss. My hands roamed Rachel's soft back as her slippery tits were pressed hard against me. I could feel my cock just below her pussy and knew it wasn't long before it made its way inside her. Rachel broke our kiss to look me deep into the eyes. It was a look that I have seen before. Complete infatuation, love, and completeness was staring back at me as Rachel shifted her hips and allowed my cock to slip deep inside her warm wet pussy.

"Oh my god Matty," Rachel whispered into my ear as she nibbled on it a little bit. "I always feel so complete when you're inside me," she continued. "I want you to make love to me and want you to make me cum. But I don't want you to neglect your sister and mother," she added in between kisses.

"After I'm done with you I want to watch as you empty your load into your mother's pussy," she finished. My eyes shot wide open at his revelation as Rachel almost had tears in her eyes and was smiling.

"I love you so much Matty," she said to me as I wrapped my hands up in her thick brown hair and pumped into her as far as I could go. Rachel seemed to be able to tighten her channel easily and she made it feel very tight and warm.

"Mmmmm that's it baby...fuck me...fuck me good," Rachel's words changed from 'make love to me' to 'fuck me good'. I absolutely loved this woman. Rachel had a clear shot of whatever Cassie and my mother were up to. I could only hear the sounds of water splashing against them and the occasional moan and groan. I concentrated all my energy on Rachel. I placed my hands underwater and grabbed her ass cheeks hard. I used this as leverage as I slipped in and out of her as fast as I could go underwater.

"Oh god YES," Rachel screamed as she grinded her pussy tight against me. We continued in this position for a few minutes before Rachel's body began to stiffen.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK.OH FUCKKKKK," Rachel shrieked as she collapsed onto me and I held her up as the orgasm rippled through her body. She was breathing heavily on my shoulder as she came down from her high.

"Oh my GOD I have never came that fast in my life!" Rachel said as she let her legs drop and gave me a final kiss before hopping off of me and taking me by the hand. We found ourselves a little bit further away from Cassie and my mom and we walked effortlessly through the water to reach them again. When we got there It looked as if the two of them were in the same position Rachel and I were just in as they were grinding their clits together underwater.

"Oh baby...cum for mommy," my mother whispered into Cassie's ear. Their blonde hair was all intertwined and watching my sister grind against my mom was causing my hard cock to get even harder. Having not cum with Rachel, I was raring to go.

Moments later, Cassie shrieked as her and my mother came together. It was a beautiful sight to see as mother and daughter were sharing the most intimate and taboo experience they could ever share together. They finally released their grip on one another as Cassie waded over toward me and my mother was eagerly waiting as Rachel approached her.

"Hello beautiful," I said as my gorgeous sister came and pressed her body up against me and left a lingering kiss on my lips.

"Hey handsome," she replied as she turned around and grinded her ass against my cock. "Wanna have some fun?" she asked. What Cassie's athletic body did next amazed me. She placed her hands behind her head and clasped them around my neck. This position caused her tits to stick straight out in front of her. I sunk my teeth into her neck as I was desperate to be inside her. I got what she was doing and I placed my hands on her hips. When she felt me grab her she spread her legs wide, lifted her body up and wrapped her gorgeous toned legs around my waist so my cock was lined up right with her tight rosebud.

I heard her let out a deep breath.

"Fuck my ass brother," she ordered me. I reached down to rub her pussy and even underwater I felt her natural lubrication was streaming from her. I placed some on the tip of my cock and began to ease it into her tight ass.

"Uhnnnn" Cassie moaned as my cock was easing in inch by inch. The further I went the more lubricated and easier it felt. The pressure increased but the resistance was less. About a minute or so later, I was balls deep in my sister's ass.

"Oh God...Fuck me MattI Fuck me hard!" she ordered. I placed one arm across her tits so help take some of the strain off of her arms from holding herself up. This helped me get some leverage also. I grabbed her hip with my other hand and began to fuck her. I could see that Rachel and my mother were making out and grinding in the same position that Rachel and I were but were both looking to the side to watch Cassie being fucked in this exotic exposed position.

I continued to pump into my sister's tight ass as and realized that her breathing was becoming heavier and more sporadic.

"Oh Matty...I'm....I'm...cummmmmmiiin...FUCK," Cassie squealed as she started bucking her ass into me as she came hard. She writhed in pleasure as I held her tight against me and kept pumping into her.

"Fuck Cass, oh God. I'm gonna cum," I said

"Wait baby...save it for mom," Cassie said as she hopped off of me and turned around to give me a kiss.

Rachel and my mom were done and as soon as Cassie turned around, my mother was there to take her place.

"Hope you have some energy left for me," my mom said with a wink. Before she even had a chance to finish her sentence, I pulled her into me and kissed her with passion. Haven't not been allowed to cum with Cassie and Rachel, I was desperate. My mother instinctively wrapped her legs around me to bring her pussy to the tip of my cock.

She looked me deep in the eyes and gave me a look that Cassie has been known to give when she wants something and needs it.

"Fuck me hard son," my mom ordered as she impaled herself hard on my throbbing cock and took it in all the way to the hilt. All three women felt similar but had subtle differences. My cock seemed to fill up my mother more than Cassie or Rachel's but the two girls had a definite tighter clamp around my member.

Being buried in my mother was still incredibly tight, warm, and wet. Cassie and Rachel were on either side of us. The two girls were supporting my mom's lower back while she was half-floating in the water. They came up beside me as I was fucking my mother and began to kiss each other right in front of me while leaning over my mom. They gradually turned towards me and began to kiss in a three-way kiss that was only making me closer to cumming inside my mom which they both seemed to want to happen.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers