A December to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little past midnight and we were all a little tired from the flight so we had a drink and toasted to a great week ahead. We all said good night and headed to bed separately. I was hoping that we wouldn't wake up that way.

I fell asleep pretty quick but woke a short while later to the sound of someone splashing around in the pool. My curiosity got the better of me and I figured heading out there in my boxers was the best bet as everyone else in the house has seen me naked before.

When I opened the sliding door I could see slippers and a robe next to the pool stairs. The pool lights were on low and some of the jets were running. I peeked over the glass railing to see my mother positioning herself on top of one of the jets. I could see her start to gyrate her hips as the bubbles form the jets were being stopped from reaching the surface. My mother began to run her left hand down her silky thighs and began to slide two fingers in and out of her pussy. Her other hand was roaming her body and massaging her tits as her breathing began to pick up.

My cock was rock hard at the show that was unfolding in front of me. I slipped out of my boxers quietly and began to stroke my cock while my mother continued to pleasure herself. What I heard next almost made me cum instantly. I heard a faint whisper from my mom's mouth.

"ohh Matty..ohh baby," she panted as she threw her head back with her eyes closed and began to rub herself harder and faster. When I heard my name called I wasted no time slipping to the pool and wading towards her. The resistance on my hard cock was strange as I walked toward my mother The moaning and panting spurred me on more as I managed to sneak up almost beside her before she saw me.

She nearly jumped out of the pool at seeing me but her surprised look turned to one of desire when she saw my hard cock floating just below the surface of the water.

My mom waded right up against me and without any word, nibbled and licked my ear.

"Hey baby boy," my mom whispered in a sexy tone. "Did you come to keep your mom company?" she asked as she pressed her lips against mine and swirled her tongue inside my mouth. I grabbed her head in my hands and kissed her back.

"I couldn't have my mother out here all alone...Although it did sound like you were doing ok without me," I quipped.

My mother smiled and grabbed my rock hard cock in her hand.

"Nothing beats the real thing," she said as she slowly started to stroke my cock while kissing and biting on my shoulder. I began to squeeze and grab her ass as I ushered her over to the glass wall looking over into the darkness ahead of us. The sound of waves crashing on the beach was all that we could distinguish. I took my mother's hands off of me and held them up in the air. I spun her around so we were both facing the ocean. She placed her hands on the edge of the pool and spread her legs wider apart.

"Fuck me Matty. Fuck your mother hard against the pool wall," she ordered as she was glancing over her shoulder and was waiting patiently for my cock.

I stepped up behind her and rested my cock on top of her ass.

"You want this mom?" I asked as I slid my cock in between her cheeks and swirled it around her tight rosebud

"You want your son's hard cock inside you right now?"

"Yes baby, I need it now!" she squealed.

I took my hands and placed them on her hips. I lifted her feet off the ground to raise her up a little bit so my cock would line up with her pussy.

"There, now you're on my level," I said. "Which means you're at my mercy,"

"MMMMM fuck baby stick it in me....I want it hard and fast,"

I tightened my grip on my mother's curvy toned hips. I lined up my cock and slid just the tip inside of her. The sensation of her pussy lips sliding away to accept the tip of my rod was amazing. When my entire head was buried inside of her I paused.

"Fuck mom you feel incredible," I whispered as I held my cock there and teased her.

"OHH Matty keep going son...fuck me...fuck me HARD!" She screamed as I inserted all the way inside of her at the mention of the word 'hard'. I kept my grip tight and began to fuck my mother hard and fast. Our natural motions eventually had her tits pressed against the glass as I pumped into her over and over.

"OH GOD BABY," My mother screamed knowing that she'd probably be heard by Rachel and Cassie but she didn't care. "FUCK ME HARD!" she screamed again. I remembered when she sucked me off in our living room and how she liked her hair pulled. I took my one hand and wrapped it in a fistful of her hair. I gently yanked on it to pull her head back and expose her neck.

I kissed and nibble on her neck like an animal as I heard her moan and groan with pleasure.

"Harder baby...harder," she whispered in between breaths. I took my other hand and now had two fistfuls of her golden locks. I used them as leverage as I pulled her onto me with each thrust. She was running one of her hands in the hair at the back of my head and the other one was rubbing her clit.

I slipped my cock out of her and spun her around. I kissed her and pressed her up against the glass wall so that her ass was now being squished up against the glass. I lifted her hips so she was a little off the ground and then I slipped my cock deep inside her again.

"Fuck mom!" I screamed as she wrapped her legs tight around me began to dig her nails into my back. I was pumping into her so hard against the glass that I thought it might shatter at any minute. I figured it was built for this so I kept going. My mom's tits were pressed hard against me as I jack hammered into her with everything I had. I was sucking on her neck while I could feel her lips grazing my skin as she started to sink her teeth into my shoulder.

"Ah matty!, Fuck! OHH!" my mom squealed as I impaled her harder and faster on each thrust. Her legs were in a death grip around my waist as she was desperate to pull me in as far as I could go. We kept on like this for what seemed like a half hour.

"Matty, let...let...me fuck YOU," my mom panted out in between thrusts. I slowed down my thrusting and reluctantly pulled out of her. Even under the water I could see my cock was very well lubricated with her fluids.

My mom took me by the hand and walked me over to the pool stairs. She sat me down and then kneeled on a step below me. My mother was kissing the inside of my thighs as her hands roamed up and down my chest. When her mouth got to my cock she paused and looked up at me.

"How do I taste?" she asked me with a mischievous grin on her face. Before I had a chance to answer she began swirling her tongue all around the tip and would occasionally stick the whole tip in her mouth and suck with extreme force. Her tongue danced up and down my shaft while she never broke eye contact with me. I could see the desire and love in her eyes as she would deep throat my cock one second and then be stroking it hard and sucking on the tip the next. She ended with a loud pop as she pulled me out of her mouth and straddled me by sitting on my thighs.

"Now I get to control the pace," she said as she started to slowly stroke my cock. She would rub the tip of my member against her clit and was teasing me. We both knew how this would end but she wanted to prolong my pleasure to make it better.

"This is such a big fucking cock," she said quietly as she began to stroke it faster. "Let's see if you can handle mommy fucking YOU for once," she said as she lifted her body up and positioned her wet pussy on top of my glistening rod. While not breaking eye contact she lowered herself down and impaled herself on me. I felt like I was deeper than I had ever been.

"Oh my god baby...I feel so full of you," my mom said as she began to slowly rock back and forth on my lap.

"Fuck mom I love you so much," I replied as I began to pump into her but was quickly stopped.

"No, no, no, I control the pace remember?" she said with a wink as she took my hands and placed them on her tits.

"You keep those there and let me take care of my baby boy," she ordered as she started to gyrate her hips and move back and forth faster and faster. It felt amazing but I still wanted the feeling of her sliding up and down on me. The next second as if she had read my mind, she pulled herself almost entirely off of me and then slid back down in one fluid motion.

"UHNNN FUCK!" she screamed as she did it again. "OH MY GOD MATTHEW," she moaned as she went up and down faster and faster. I placed my hands on her hips but didn't try to lift her up and down. When she pulled up I helped by pulling her down onto me as I thrusted up into her.

"I'm not changing...the pace...I'm just...doing it...harder," I managed to get out in between breaths and thrusts as my mom continued to gyrate and grind on my lap.

"Oh babe...I'm...I'm gonna fucking cum," she whispered into my ear as she drastically sped up the speed and force of riding and fucking me. "I want you to cum with me...cum inside me baby. Fill your mom up with that cum," she purred. I wrapped my arms tight around my mom's body and held her close to me.

I let her control the pace but I knew when her body started trembling from an orgasm I'd be right behind her. Seeing a gorgeous woman grinding on top of you while you're buried balls deep inside of her and she starts to cum, it is almost impossible not to follow suit.

Her rhythm slowed down to a more sporadic jerky movements and I could tell by the look on her face with her eyes closed and mouth open that she was about to cum.

"AH...OH," she moaned and whispered "I'm cumming Matty...FUCK....FUCK FUCKKKK," she squealed as the orgasm ripped through her body. On feeling her pussy constrict even more on my cock I pumped into her a few times and was right there with her.

"I'm c.cumming too!" I managed to grunt as I held her body tight against me as stream after stream of my cum was shooting back into the channel where I was born.

"Fill me up baby! I can feel it!" my mother stated as our bodies were held tight against each other and we were staring into each other's eyes as we watched each other cum. Our eyes were locked for what seemed like an eternity as our orgasms eventually subsided and we collapsed into each other. We were both breathing heavily into the other's ear. The pool water and temperature was so warm that we had both worked up a bit of a sweat. Her hair was a little frizzy from the humidity and her make-up was removed for the night but cumming together on the pool steps was a beautiful image I would never forget.

When we were both coming back down to normal we held each other tight and I stayed semi-hard inside of her not wanting to have this moment end. After a few minutes, I pulled my mother off of me and looked into her eyes. I planted a soft kiss on her lips

"I love you so much mom," I said.

"I love you too son," she replied as she climbed off of me. I took her by the hand and led her out of the pool. We gathered up our clothes and headed inside the house.

"Well, good night," I said as I kissed her on the forehead and went to walk towards my own room. She didn't let go of my hand.

"Why say goodnight when we can say good morning?" She purred as she started walking backwards towards her room and was beckoning me to follow with her finger. I smiled and followed her down the hallway. When we got into the room she spun me around and threw me on her bed.

"I'm not done with you yet tonight," she said as she flicked off the light and climbed into bed next to me.

The next morning, we were woken by the sounds of Cassie and Rachel scurrying about the house looking for something. My mother was lying against me with her arm draped over my bare chest. She was still half asleep. I heard footsteps come up to the door and knock.

"Come in!" My mom yelled from her semi-conscious state.

The door opened quickly and Cassie was standing there with her arms crossed and a huge smile on her face. She was looking directly at me and still grinning.

"Have a good night last night?" she asked nodding at my mother beside me.

"Sure did," I replied back with a cheeky smile. A few seconds later I heard Rachel's footsteps and voice coming down the hall.

"Hey Cass, did you find him y-" she stopped in her tracks when she saw me and my mother lying in bed together naked.

"Oh my. Well this is interesting," she said with a raised eyebrow as she looked at Cassie and then back at me.

"How...how long has this been going on?" I could tell she was curious but didn't want to sound too nosy. Cassie and I had planned to tell her that we had fooled around with our mother a couple times but we wanted to surprise her on the trip. I think she was definitely surprised although I'm not sure if it happened in the best way.

"This is the second time," I answered. "Cassie and I were going to surprise you on the trip in a fun way..." I began.

Rachel looked right at Cassie and grinned. "You too eh?" She asked with an elbow to her girlfriend.

"Only one time for me," Cassie replied. "The night when Matty made me dinner, mom joined us later in the hot tub," Cassie finished.

Rachel's mouth dropped open and her eyes were wide.

"Very interesting," she said not sure how to take it all in. At this point my mother had gotten out of bed and thrown on a robe.

"Rachel my dear," my mother began. "I hope you don't think you were excluded from anything. I hear it was you who suggested to invite me along?"

Rachel's face went slightly red.

"Yes ma'am," she said as she looked right into her eyes.

"Rachel," my mom began again. "I hope you know that I cherish your relationship with both of my children dearly and I think you are a wonderful person. To be honest I was very excited when I heard it was you who suggested inviting me along," she paused.

Rachel's smile got much bigger and the slight redness disappeared from her face.

"You are the perfect choice for both of my children and I am extremely happy that you are a part of this family,"

My mother took Rachel's face in her hands and planted a soft delicate kiss on her lips. Rachel immediately began to kiss her back as I think she had been waiting for this moment for some time. My mother and Rachel seemed to kick up the intensity as both of them were very quickly exploring the other's bodies with their hands. My mother's hands were still around Rachel's waist cupping her ass while Rachel's hands were running through my mom's hair at the back of her head. Cassie and I looked at each other, smiled and focused back onto the two of them.

Their two tongues were locked during this passionate kiss and I could tell that things were getting a little hot and heavy between the two of them. I couldn't believe my girlfriend was full-on making out with my mother and my sister and I were watching with desire.

"Why don't the two of you take a seat over there," my mom suggested to Cassie and I as she nodded towards a large cushioned window seat on the opposite side of the bedroom.

She took Rachel by the hand and led her onto the bed. Cassie and I could see the excitement as Rachel flashed a quick look at us while Cass and I sat down on the window seat. I sat in the middle and Cassie sat pretty much right beside me so her silky smooth thighs were rubbing against mine.

My mother had shed her robe and Rachel had taken off her pyjamas quite quickly. The blonde and the brunette were now completely naked and were tenderly making out while lying next to each other.

Unknowingly, I think, Cassie was rubbing her hand along my thigh while both of us were locked on the incredibly erotic and passionate show unfolding in front of us. My mother was softly rubbing the outside of Rachel's thigh while Rachel purred and moaned at this erotic new experience. The two women were together for the first time and you could tell there was built up sexual tension from over the years.

"This is so fucking hot," Cassie leaned over and whispered into my ear.

She gave me a quick kiss and nibble on my ear and then went back to sitting upright and watching the show in front of her. Her hand was now grazing the inside of my thigh getting extremely close to the single layer of cotton separating her soft hands from my semi-ridgid member. I decided to return the favour and I started running my fingers along Cassie's inner thigh causing her robe to slip open slightly. She inhaled a deep breath at my touch and let out a long slow exhale. My fingers found their way to her panties which were completely soaked through. Around the same time Cassie's hand slithered inside my boxers and her fingers were slowly running up and down my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" I heard from the bed as my mother now had one hand on Rachel's tits and the other was rubbing her clit. Rachel was squirming in the bed from the pleasure this beautiful experienced woman was giving her. Rachel's hips were grinding hard against my mother's hand. My mother brought her hand up from Rachel's clit and stuck them in her mouth for lubrication. Seconds later she was sticking two fingers in and out of Rachel's dripping pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," Rachel squealed as she began to kiss my mother feverishly and began to rub my mom's clit faster and faster.

Cassie was now stroking my cock hard and fast almost in time with Rachel's hand on my mom's clit. My sister and I made eye contact for a split second before our lips crushed together and we were caught up in the moment. Cassie threw one leg over top of me and began to grind her wet pussy against the outside of my leg. Her tongue was swirling around in my mouth as she breathed heavily and fast inside me. I placed my hand on her hip and pulled her on top of me so she was now straddling me.

She wasted no time in grinding her pussy against my cock while she threw off her robe. She was now only wearing panties and she was wet and ready to fuck. I ran my fingers through her gorgeous blonde hair while she bit my lip and started getting a little rougher which drove me wild. Cassie would often look over her shoulder to watch her girlfriend and mother finger fucking each other which got Cassie even more turned on.

"I need you to fuck me right now," Cassie whispered into my ear. I looked over Cassie's shoulder and noticed that Rachel was now eating my mother out. Upon seeing this I slid Cassie's panties to the side, popped my cock out of the slit in my boxers and looked into her gorgeous blue-grey eyes.

I lifted her up and guided my cock all the way inside her. I forgot how tight she was and how our bodies seemed to meld perfectly together.

"OH...OH FUCK MATTY," Cassie squealed as she began to bounce up and down on me and was furiously grinding her hips looking for any kind of release.

Rachel and my mother paused for a few seconds to watch the show that was now unfolding in front of them. They both had a huge grin plastered on their face as they watched Cassie fuck and grind against her brother as the passion and intensity between us was unparalleled. Rachel and my mother shared passionate kisses before they switched into a 69 position with my mother on top and Rachel on the bottom.

I was holding Cassie tight against me and looking over her shoulder so I could watch my mother eat out my girlfriend and vice versa. Cassie was now jumping up and down on me so hard I thought she was going to bruise my pelvis. She wanted it bad and wanted to ride me till we came together. Cassie was sick of looking over her shoulder to watch the show so she spun around slowly with my cock inside of her still so she was riding me reverse cowgirl.

I took my fingers and began to rub Cassie's slit as she kneeled up and down as she continued to fuck me hard.

"Fuck matty....rub my fucking clit and fuck me HARD," She groaned as I thrusted into her more and more. Rachel and my mom were both furiously rubbing the other's clits and were screaming out in pleasure. The two women broke apart and came together in a scissoring position to grind their pussies together.