A December to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

"Holy shit! Fuck me Matthew," my mom moaned. "Oh...OH...OH my god you're so fucking big," she continued as I railed her hard in the warm Caribbean water. The moonlight was reflecting off of her skin and I had never wanted to cum so hard in my life. Upon sensing that I was close, the two girls moved away from me and then down towards my mother's head. They were still supporting her and began to kiss her the same way they were just kissing me. Watching the three most important women in my life sent an incredible feeling of completeness through me as I knew I was about to cum. Cassie and Rachel each had one of my mother's tits in their hands and were caressing it as they continued to make out with her with long passionate kisses.

"OH my GOD I'm gonna cum!" My mom screamed as she bucked her hips and tightened her grip against me. Cassie and Rachel held off with the kissing to allow her to fully focus on my cock inside her causing her to orgasm. The two girls looked back and forth between me and my mother with big grins on their faces and were looking like they were getting worked up again.

"OH fuck....oh fuck...," my mom kept murmuring as she came down from her high. I had successfully made all three of them cum before me. Now it was my turn.

Cassie and Rachel waded back over to me and started kissing my ears.

"Mmmm cum inside our mother," Cassie whispered into one side. "I want you to fill her up with that delicious cum,"

"Matty baby, cum for all of us. Fuck your sexy mother and release all that cum," Rachel whispered right before she embraced me in a passionate kiss. Cassie's hands were stroking the base of my cock and I could tell she wanted to pull it out and taste out mother's juices that were lubricating the tip.

My mother was now back to her pre-orgasmic self as she continued to grind her hips against me hard.

"Fuck me my son, fill me up with your seed. It feels so incredible with your throbbing cock deep inside the channel that gave you life. I need your cum inside me now...do it...do it for you mother," My mom whispered and moaned as I began to cum.

"UNHHH FUCKKK," I grunted as I gripped my mom's hips tight and began to fill her up. Cassie and Rachel were helping by running their hands all over my body and kissing my chest, arms, and neck. My mother was pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit as my cock throbbed and shot out every last drop. It seemed to go on forever as Cassie and Rachel had made me wait to cum into my mother.

The orgasm was like nothing else I have ever experienced before. Having the four of us all in the moment together, and having been held off from cumming, there was an intensity and power that I had not experienced before. I was eventually drained from the tight channel of my mother and I pulled her body up close to me so I could kiss her.

"I love you all so much," I said as I looked around to the three incredibly sexy goddesses that were surrounding me. "This week is going to be fantastic,"

"Especially if we can meet up with Maria," Rachel said.

"Ohhhh yeah! Definitely," Cassie agreed as they shared a kiss of acceptance and understanding between the two of them that Maria is going to be a mutual play thing for the two of them.

The four of us headed for the shore and took one last look at the moonlight filling the night sky and reflecting off of the crystal clear water.

We got dressed and headed back to the golf cart. The four of us shared a quiet ride home back to the bungalow while taking in the never-dull scenery. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Rachel's head on Cassie's shoulder and their fingers entwined. Both looked content and had a smile that showed pure happiness. I looked over to my mother who looked back and smiled at me and showed that same look.

Life couldn't get any better...and there was still a lot of fun to be had in sunny Cozumel.

Thank you for reading and comments are always appreciated! I didn't get to include a few story lines from their time in Cozumel so I will definitely be doing another installment or potentially a 3-part series with the adventures on the tropical island!

Life sometimes throws you curveballs and you have to roll with it no matter what. No matter how much you plan for things, one thing can turn your life upside down. That being said, due to unforeseen personal reasons, it may be a little while before another piece comes out but it WILL come out!

Take care and feel free to leave comments for any ideas/suggestions!

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers