A December to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

All four of us could now make contact with each other as Cassie rode me up and down hard and the two sexy women on the bed were grinding hard against each other.

I placed my hands on Cassies tits and tweaked her nipples causing her to squeal with passion. She leaned back against me with her head leaning on my shoulder and I could tell she was getting exhausted.

"Cum...cum inside me bro," she said as she bit hard onto my ear and kept thrusting her hips back and forth. I fucked Cassie with all of my might and I could tell she was close to climax.

Rachel and my mom seemed to be reaching their final goal as well as their mouths were both open and they were grinding into each other in short hard bursts.

"Oh my...Oh my god SARA," Rachel squealed as she came hard against my mother's pussy.

"Cum with me Rachel. OHHH GOOOOD," my mom screamed as she met the intense passion she was sharing with her partner.

Seeing her girlfriend and mother cumming together set Cassie off. Her sexy toned legs clamped to the outside of my legs and she forced herself down as hard as she could feeling like my cock was bumping against her cervix. She began to tremble hard as she leaned back against me.

"FUCKKKK MATTY. HOLD ME TIGHT FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK," she screamed as her body convulsed on top of me and I could feel her pussy bathing my cock with fluid.

The tightness of her pussy when she came caused me to immediately shoot load after load deep inside her. I could feel her body jolt with every spurt of my cum going deep inside her.

"FUCK CASSIE.....OHHH UNHHH, I grunted.

"I...I can feel your cum in me baby," My sister said. "Keep going...I need it all. I need it all inside me," she whispered as she began to gyrate her hips to coax out whatever was left. I shot a few more spurts inside of her and then let my body relax as I fell back against the window and Cassie draped back against me as well. All four of us were panting and struggling to regain our breath as we had all came with such intense passion. After a few minutes of kissing and caressing, my mother was the first to speak.

"Well that was....incredible," she stated causing us all to laugh out loud. "What a fantastic start to the week!" she continued with excitement.

"If we can do that again with all four of us in the bed, this will be the best week ever," Rachel exclaimed as she looked over to me and Cassie and winked.

"Oh I'm sure we will definitely be doing that again...multiple times," my mom answered with a wink of her own.

"So who's hungry?" she asked to the three of us as we all seemed to perk up at the mention of food.

"Why don't we throw our bathing suits on, check out the breakfast buffet and then take a tour of our fancy VIP side of the resort?" she suggested. The three of us nodded our heads in agreement and went our separate ways to get changed.

After 15 minutes we were all gathered in the foyer and were ready to head to breakfast. My mom was wearing a bright blue bikini with a silky wrap around her waist, a large sun hat and oversized sunglasses covering most of her face. She looked elegant and classy and ready for a day in the sun. Cassie and Rachel were wearing hot pink and bright green bikini tops respectively with super short cut off shorts that barely covered their ass, as well as a pair of flip flops. The bikini's fit them extremely well as their tanned smooth bodies were being accentuated in all the right places. I threw on a pair of swim trunks and a t-shirt. Cassie and Rachel put on their Ray Bans and we all headed down to the golf cart.

I hopped in the driver seat a little too eagerly causing the three women to laugh out loud.

"Typical man wants to play with the new toys," Rachel said as she sat shotgun while Cassie and my mom hopped into the back. Rachel leaned in close to my ear so I could feel her breath against me.

"I'm hoping you'll enjoy me playing with my new toys this week," she said in a quiet but sexy whisper as she left a soft kiss on my ear and sat back in her seat.

I couldn't imagine what she had in store for me but I knew it would be amazing. With a goofy smile plastered on my face I turned the key and we were cruising down the path to the main building of the VIP area. This was the first time we were seeing the resort in daylight and it was absolutely stunning. The roads zigged and zagged through the resort and we didn't realize on our way in that the road was right next to the water in some spots. Oh my, the water. It was crystal clear and gradually progressed from clear to a beautiful bright aqua blue. The sun shining off of the white sand made it appear like specs of gold. The bright green colour of the trees and shrubs was a perfect contrast to the bright blue cloud-free sky.

"This place is stunning," I heard Cassie mention to my mom from the back seat. After following the signs on the path we had very quickly arrived at one of the VIP restaurants that served breakfast. Adorned the same way with the other buildings but looking substantially newer than the main building, we headed in and were graciously greeted by the hostess.

"Good Morning!" The black-haired green-eyed Asian woman said with excitement as we entered the restaurant. She was probably my age, petite and was dressed in a tight white blouse and short black skirt with massive heels.

"Welcome to Le Pez Espada Restaurant! Table for four?"

"Yes please," I replied with a smile as Sofia ushered us to a table that was on the second floor balcony looking out to the water. Sofia handed us our menus while a waitress named Isabella poured us glasses of water. The two women looked like twins. The view from our table was spectacular. The restaurant looked to be situated on a cliff so all you could see when you looked over the balcony was water and the occasional giant rock formation off to the side.

All three women were looking over the balcony when Isabella reached over from across the table to pour the last glass of water. I could see directly down her shirt and I realized the view I was getting was a lot different than theirs.

Isabelle caught me staring and simply gave me a sincere smile and a nod of the head as if to say 'yes they are real and thanks for checking them out'. By the time the women had turned around, Isabella was gone and they had missed the view that I had.

About ten seconds later, a waiter came over to tell us about the buffet and what was offered this morning. There was an extensive selection of the typical North American breakfast foods: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, etc. There was also local cuisine such as breakfast burritos, Churros, and quesadillas. Their special was swordfish steaks with cilantro and lime which sounded incredible. The four of us headed up to the buffet and began to fill our plates. We all headed back around the same time and began to dig in.

"Oh my god this food is amazing," Rachel exclaimed as she swallowed a forkful.

"It really is," Replied Cassie as she swallowed a mouthful of her own.

We chit-chatted about what type of excursions we wanted to do during the week while we finished up our breakfast and were ready to head out.

I stood up, turned around and almost lost my balance when I was looking directly at a black-haired beauty with a killer smile.

"MARIA??" I said with excitement and surprise causing Cassie and Rachel to turn their heads so fast in my direction that I thought they would have given themselves whiplash.

"OH MY GOD, HEY GUYS!" She said with an equal amount of excitement as she hugged the three of us in a group hug that I wished would never end. I could tell that Cassie and Rachel were both flushed with excitement at the fact that we had found this Hispanic beauty form the flight.

"And who is this?" My mother asked in a very excited and inquisitive voice.

"Mom, this is Maria, our flight attendant!" Cassie said with excitement. "Maria this is my mother Sara. My name is Cassie. This is my girlfriend Rachel and I believe you have been...acquainted with my brother Matty," she finished with the introductions.

"He's your...brother?" Maria asked as her eyes widened with excitement as she began to fan herself with her hand. "Wow...that's...that's great," she said while it looked like she was trying to hide her arousal from the fact that she knew Rachel and Cassie had jerked me off on the plane and now knew we were siblings. It seemed to turn her on even more.

"Well I'm meeting a few friends for breakfast," Maria began. "But we're staying in one of the VIP bungalows. Bungalow four."

"So are we!" Rachel exclaimed causing her and Maria to lock their gaze on each other.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other then," Maria said with a wink and grin towards Rachel.

I could see the desire fill Rachel's eyes as she and Cassie were making eye contact now.

"Enjoy your vacation and we'll be seeing each other soon I'm sure," Maria said as she entered the restaurant while looking over her shoulder with a smile as the four of us were heading in the opposite direction. We hopped in our golf cart and headed down to check out the pool area and other restaurants in the VIP section. Everything was gorgeous from the restaurants to the pool and beach bars. We opted to head back to the bungalow and hang out on our own private piece of paradise. I'm sure we would end up socializing at the pools later in the week but for now we all decided we wanted to just relax with privacy.

The tire on the golf cart came to a screeching halt as I stopped in front of the Bungalow.

"Whoa, easy there Earnhardt," Cassie quipped as her body jolted to a stop in the golf cart.

Rachel and my mom laughed as I revved the pathetic little electric engine of the golf cart.

"You ladies know you like it," I replied with a joking cocky attitude.

They all rolled their eyes and pushed me away.

"I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm going to go check out the beach and Cabana bed," Rachel said as she elbowed Cassie in the side.

"Oh I am SO there," Cassie added in as the two of them headed down to check out the sparkling white sand and blue water of our little oasis.

"Oh pool boy?" Rachel asked in a playful voice. "Can you bring me and my gal here a couple stiff Pina Coladas?" she asked as she was walking backwards towards the water.

"As you wish Seniorita," I replied in my best Spanish accent causing all three women to break out into laughter.

"I'm going to go lay out on the pool deck and get some sun," my mom said.

"Oh and Pool boy?" she played along. "Can you bring me a stiff Margarita?" she asked as she headed into the house swaying those luscious hips when she moved.

I did as requested and headed to our private stocked beach bar and began mixing drinks. There was a recipe book there but I just threw in large amounts of rum and a bit of fruit and blended everything up.

I knew these women could handle their alcohol and they were going to get the stiff drink that they requested. I did the Margarita first and then brought it upstairs to my mother.

"Your drink Seniorita," I said as I placed it down on the table next to the chair was sprawled out on. She was lying topless face down and turned her head to look at me. When she did so she rolled over enough for me to catch a glimpse of one of her hard nipples.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" I asked sincerely.

My mother smirked at me and went back to her E-reader.

"That is all pool boy," she said with a grin. "I may require your assistance later this evening though," she said as she winked at me without looking away from her book. I graciously bowed and headed back down to the bar to mix up a pitcher of Pina Coladas for the girls.

Using the same method of throwing shit together and making sure it tasted good, I headed down to the Cabana bed with a pitcher of stiff Pina Coladas and three glasses. On my way down to the bed I couldn't help but take in the exotic and beautiful surroundings I found myself in. We all had a brutal couple of months and things were finally on track and going fantastic. I reminded myself to thank my mother again for making all of this happen.

I reached the bed and noticed that the side curtains were closed but the front was open to the water and beach. When I peeked my head around the curtain to look in, I nearly dropped everything in my hands.

Cassie and Rachel were locked in a passionate and erotic kiss as I watched their tongues probe in and out of the other's mouth. Their bikini tops were thrown to the side of the cabana and they were only left wearing their cut off shorts. I watched in amazement as the toned and tanned legs of the two bombshells grazed and intertwined over top of each other. The two women were grinding their hips together and were desperate to get as close to each other as possible. Their hands were running through the other's hair as they took in every taste, touch, and smell of their lover. Their lips were moving in long sensuous strokes as they shared a moment of pure love and desire.

Rachel's hand moved from Cassie's golden locks and began to massage her tits and rub her nipples.

"MMMmmm Rach," my sister moaned out as Rachel knew exactly how to touch her. Rachel then broke their kiss so she could take that same nipple and suck it into her mouth. Cassie threw her head back from the touch and wetness of Rachel's mouth on her areola. Rachel swirled the fingers of her other hand over Cassie's belly button and walked them slowly down her shorts. A second later Cassie's body jolted up as I could see Rachel's hand begin to move around in Cassie's shorts.

Instinctively, Cassie's hand began to roam around Rachel's tits and would often massage and grab them once in a while if Rachel's fingers hit the right spot. Cassie's hand eventually found its way down Rachel's shorts and they were both now rubbing and fingering each other with intense heat.

Their lips crushed together over and over while every part of their body needed to be in contact with their lover. The moaning and groaning of the two women grew louder and louder as they were nearing their first orgasms.

"Fuck Cassie...I'm gonna cum!" Rachel screamed as Cassie continued to let her fingers bring her girlfriend to climax.

"Me...Me...t.tooo!" Cassie squealed as the two babes were taken over by orgasm. The women were in sync with each other as their bodies convulsed and trembled in response to the other's touch. Their breathing was fast and rapid but soon after passionately kissing each other their breathing slowed and it looked like they were going to go at it again. Before I had a chance to say anything or jump in, Cassie stop kissing her girlfriend and without even looking at me, cocked her head to the side and spoke.

"Put the drinks down, get over here, and fuck us already," she said as she went back to making out with the incredibly sexy Rachel. How could I possible pass up a request like that? I practically threw the drinks down on the table, pulled off my shirt and hopped onto the bed. At first they continued on like I wasn't even there but I was pretty happy watching something to erotic so close. After a couple minutes they both stopped kissing and looked directly at me.

Cassie had that hungry look in her eyes that could make someone nervous and excited all at the same time. Rachel's eyes had more of a calming look but could also make you very very excited.

"Don't stop on account of me," I said to the two beautiful women who were crawling on all fours towards me. "I was perfectly content watching you two," I managed to finish my sentence as Cassie was the one to reach me first and slip her wet tongue into my mouth. I could taste her and Rachel mingled together as her soft tongue swirled around mine. My sister was groaning and moaning as she pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me. Rachel crawled up the side of the bed and was pulling Cassie's hair out of her face while she was making out with me.

I ran my hands up Cassie's bare back and into her long golden hair. I sat myself up so Cassie's legs were now straddling me and she was sitting on my lap. I pulled her soft tanned body against mine as her hard nipples pressed against my chest causing her to moan out loud. We were kissing with reckless abandon as Cassie's hand snaked down my swim trunks and grabbed a hold of my cock.

"Looks like we're ready," she said in between kisses while she looked at Rachel to the side. Cassie hopped off and slipped my swim trunks down exposing my rock hard cock glistening with precum from watching the two of them a few seconds earlier.

"I'm going to leave you in most capable hands while I make myself a little more comfortable," Cassie said as she leaned back on the bed, put her legs up in the air and slid off her denim shorts and bathing suit bottoms.

Within seconds, Rachel was straddling my legs and was kissing my abs while slowly working her way down to my thighs. Without notice she took just the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked on it for a split second before popping it back out. She hovered her mouth over top of my cock and let her tongue swirl around just the tip so she could taste my precum.

"Fuck baby you taste so good," she said in between licks and sucks. "I haven't tasted it in a while but I still want this beast inside me. What's a girl to do?" she asked with a wink as she deep throated my entire member at the next instant.

My hands immediately went for the back of her head as I bobbed her up and down my shaft. I glanced over top of Rachel's head to see Cassie with her fingers slowly reaching around to the front of Rachel's shorts to undo them. Cassie succeeded in her mission. Rachel took a brief pause to position herself for Cassie to remove her shorts and bikini bottom. As soon as the three of us were naked Rachel went right back to swallowing my cock and cradling my balls. Rachel had her back arched in the air which accentuated her curves and made her look like a fucking porn star.

I kept my eye on Cassie as I knew she would want to get in on this sooner or later. After rubbing her clit for a minute or so, she rolled over onto her back and shimmied under Rachel's hips. Cassie placed her hands on her girlfriend's ass and began to pull Rachel's dripping pussy onto her mouth.

"OHH FUCK!" Rachel screamed as Cassie's tongue was probing the spots of Rachel's clit and pussy that she knew so well. Rachel was finding it hard to concentrate on me while experiencing so much pleasure from Cassie so I popped her off of my cock and went around to where Cassie's legs were wide open. I lined up my lubricated and wet cock and slammed it immediately inside my sister.

"UNHHH...OHHH" I heard Cassie groan as her legs clamped tight around me and she wrapped her arms around Rachel's waist for leverage while I fucked her. The breathing rate for all three of us was through the roof as we fucked and fucked. After a few minutes I felt I was close but needed to fuck Rachel before anything else.

I pulled my cock out of my sister's dripping pussy and pulled her out from underneath Rachel. I planted a long passionate kiss on my sister's lips before I took her place under Rachel who was waiting patiently on all fours. I lined up my wet cock underneath her pussy and she wasted no time in impaling herself on my rod.

"Fuck MATTY! I've missed this baby!" Rachel squealed and groaned as he rode me hard. Her torso was sitting straight up as she gyrated her hips and grinded up and down against me. Cassie climbed over and straddled my face while facing Rachel.

The brilliant view of watching Rachel bounce up and down on my cock was obstructed by another brilliant view of Cassie's wet clit that was begging for attention. Cassie gently lowered her hips until I could stick my tongue inside her pussy.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers