A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers

Traci gasped a little when she first looked at it. Turning to me she said." It's beautiful. "

"Yeah, it is, isn't it." I agreed, "I love this, it's my favorite place on the property."

"I try to spend as much time out here as I can."

"I remember, when we were younger," she continued, "You always loved hanging out at my pool every day you could."

"Some days I remember more than others," I said blushing, what I said slipping out before I could stop myself.

Traci smiled back at me, and said with no hesitation, "I remember some days more than others myself."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards, then into the pool. We swam around awhile just relaxing. Not really saying much, just enjoying the swim.

We got out and went over to the lounge chairs I had around the pool. Grabbing a towel, I started to dry off. Once I was done, I asked her "You want what's left of the wine?" "I need a beer myself."

"Yes please, that sounds good," She replied.

I went inside, got her the rest of the wine and a beer for myself. As I started out the door, I stopped for a moment, seeing her standing there drying off. She was rubbing the towel over her breasts and down her stomach. Watching her, I wished it was me drying her off like that. I wished it was my hands on her body

rubbing over her breasts and whatever else I could get my hands on.

I shook my head, trying to shake the thoughts out of it, but they were just as strong, I could remember to the last detail, what she looked like all those years ago in that string bikini she wore. My cock was getting uncomfortably hard in my swim suit. I hoped she wouldn't notice. I watched as she laid down on one of the lounge chairs then I walked outside.

I handed her the wine, and turned quickly so she couldn't see my hard-on, and sat down on a chair crossing my legs to hide my hard-on.

"Did you enjoy the swim? I asked.

"Yes I did," she said smiling at me, "I can understand why you like it so much, it's so beautiful."

She took a drink of wine, then smiled at me again, only this time she turned her dimples on me in full force and said, "It was almost as good as another time at a pool I can remember."

Have I mentioned, how much those damn dimples affect me? I stammered out a "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I took another pull of my beer trying to get the image of her in that bikini out of my head.

Trying to change the subject, I said "Tomorrow we'll need to go shopping, I brought some stuff but I wasn't sure what you were eating now, being so long on the left coast and all." I went on laughing a bit. "We can also get anything else you'll need while you're here"

"That sounds good to me, but as for that left coast crack, not all of us eat nothing but tofu, avocados and stuff." "Some of us eat real food," she continued laughing.

"I'll also need to stop and get some more clothes to wear if I end up out here for a while."

"Some place cheap, she sighed, "I've got some money the bastard didn't know about when he cleaned out our account, but not much."

I shrugged, and said, "OK, but that's not a problem, we can stop anywhere you want, don't worry about the cost, I'll take care of it, get whatever you want." "You..."

"Mark, stop it," she said before I could get out anything else, this time with a bit of anger in her voice, and it seemed like maybe more than a bit of embracement, "I'm not a charity case you know, I can take care of some things myself."

I reached over and took her hand and held it. "Look Traci, please don't be mad or upset, I don't think you're a charity case and if anyone can take care of herself, it's you"

"I'm sorry if it sounded like I thought you couldn't, but that's not what I meant," I continued. "What I was going to say, was you could pay me back once you straighten everything out."

"But look, let me explain something to you." I let her hand loose and took another drink and continued. "Ever since I took this job, I've been extremely lucky in everything I've touched. I never thought I'd be living like I do today when we kids. I'm not rich, but I'm really very comfortable."

"So, I'm not trying to make you feel like someone who can't take care of herself, I'm helping you because I can, because you need help and I can help, and because your family."

"But mostly, I'm doing this because I love you." He said quietly.

"I've got all this," I continued, waving a hand about, "But I've got nobody to share it with."

"I hope you understand now, again, I'm sorry if you misunderstood."

She reached over and took my hand and said, "I'm sorry Mark, it's just all that happened made me feel so damned helpless." "And I don't like that, I always thought I could handle anything that can happen."

"And this just showed me I couldn't, and it made me mad. And embarrassed," she said sighing.

She dropped my hand, finished the wine and asked, "But what do you mean, you've got nobody to share it with?"

"I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend or two coming around," She continued.

I took a long drink from my beer, sighed, and said, "No, no girlfriends. There's a couple of women I know that I date off and on, but nothing special. What with traveling as much as I do, I don't have the time to give to a relationship."

I took another drink and went on, "And most of the women didn't really appeal to me. Look, you know how I am, I've got simple tastes, so most of the women I've known and dated, just didn't do much for me."

Then before I realized what I was saying, I went on, "And mainly, they just weren't yo..."

I caught myself when I realized what I almost blurted out and said instead, "Uh, my type, know what I mean?"

Traci stood up from the lounge chair and came over to me. She sat down on the edge of the lounge, hugged me and said, "Well we'll just have to see about finding you someone that is your type."

"I'll be right back," She said, I just want to change out of this suit." "See you in a bit"

I sat there for a bit, then got up myself and went in to change, I threw on a pair of jeans and t-shirt then went in for a cup of coffee. I figured I better stop the beer before I let my mouth over-ride ass, like it almost did.

While I was making my coffee, Traci walked in and came up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist. She had her hands held together just my waist. She reached up and kissed me on the back of neck and said, " Got enough for another?"

Her breasts were crushed up against my back and I could feel her nipples burning holes in my back. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder at her instead of turning around so she couldn't see I was sporting half a hard-on. She was wearing a really nice maroon robe that really made her green eyes stand out. Her hair was still slightly wet and she had brushed back over and behind her ears. Gods, she looked good enough to eat.

"Sure, what kind would like?" I said stammering a bit.

"Oh, anything, as long it's not too strong" she replied.

I made her a French roast and we took our coffees into the living room. I turned on the TV more just to have some noise in the room than watch. We sat and drank our coffee just talking about little things, just trying to play catch-up.

I finished my coffee, and said, "Look hon, we're not going to catch up in one night and we've got all the time we need. But, I need to get some sleep. If you like to watch some TV, go ahead, I figure your still on California time."

"Yeah, I think I will." She replied, "I'm a little tired, but if I go to bed now, I'll be up in a few hours."

"It happens to me all the time when I fly back here," I agreed with her, "Sometimes it will take me as much as three days before I get completely synched in."

"I'll see you in the morning." I said hugging her and kissed her goodnight.

I went to my bedroom and got ready for bed. With all the wine and beer I had, I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. In a while, all the beer I had its way with me and I need to make a trip to the bathroom. As I went to get back in bed, I heard a noise from the living room, it sounded like someone sobbing softly.

I put on my robe and walked down the hallway without turning on the lights. As I reached the doorway to the living room I could see that Traci was still up. She just had the TV on with the lights off, the light from the TV illuminated her on the couch. I could see she had found one of the adult channels, and a guy and girl were making love on the TV.

She had her robe open, and she was caressing her breasts, and then she started to pinch and massage her nipples making them hard and erect. She eventually started working her hands further down her body, she wasn't wearing any panties and then I watched as she started to caressed her pussy. As she massaged herself, she would slowly slip a finger between her lips to insert a finger inside in her pussy. She slowly pushed her finger in and out, rubbing her clit as she reach the top of here pussy.

As I stood in the shadows of the hallway, I could see that her finger was shiny from the juices of her pussy. As she stroked her finger in and out, she shuddered as she reached the top and rubbed her clit. The she inserted another finger stroking it in and out as she reached down with the other hand and started rubbing her clit back and forth very fast as she finger fucked herself. Her breathing was shallow and quick and I see her start to quiver and shake, her hips began to grind against her hands.

She started to moan constantly now and her hips were still following the movements of her fingers. Her fingers were moving a lot faster now and her moans and sobs were getting louder. She moved her fingers on her clit with a side to side motion with all five fingers causing her hips to move with them.

She spread her legs farther apart trying to get her fingers deeper inside. She was stroking her fingers in and out of her pussy faster and faster, the other hand was blur on her clit.

She suddenly threw her head back against the couch as she arched her back and jammed her fingers deep in her pussy as her other hand furiously rubbed her clit. . As she started to cum, she moaned out softly, "Please Mark, please, fuck me harder. Make me cum until I can't stop."

Then she sobbed, "Please baby, bury your hard cock deep inside me and never take it out."

Her back arched one last time and she shook as she slowed her finger fucking, to where she was just slowly lightly massaging her pussy. Her body went limp, and she sank back into the couch, her breathing was slowing.

As I watched her from the shadows, I had opened my robe and my hand had started to stroke my cock without even realizing I was doing it. I slowly stroked my cock only stopping to massage my balls. I could feel that familiar feeling building up in my balls and deep inside me so I decided I better get back to my bedroom before she realized I was watching her and before I shot a load all over the hallway.

I quietly went back to my room and slowly closed the door so it wouldn't make any noise. I threw my robe off and laid back in bed, the pillows plied behind so I was I in slight sitting position. My cock was rock hard by this time, and pre-cum was leaking from the tip. I gripped my cock, and then using my thumb, I slowly spread the pre-cum all over the head of my cock. As I rubbed it in, more and more ran from the tip making both my cock and hand slick with pre-cum. As I stroked my cock, I used my other hand to massage my balls. This always makes me cum harder when I do that.

As I laid there jerking off, I could see Traci in my mind as I watched her masturbating. I couldn't get the image out of my mind and started to stroke my cock harder and faster. I imagined it was her hand on my cock, or better yet those beautiful lips wrapped around it.

I imagined her laying between my spread legs, sucking the head of my cock between her lips as she used the other hand to slowly jerk my cock. I could see her start to bob her head up and down on my cock, taking the entire length deep into her mouth. As I watched her suck my cock in my imagination, I could see her beautiful green eyes alight with lust as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

As I stroked my cock, I could feel the cum building up in me, I knew I was close. I started to massage my balls faster and stroke my cock from base to tip in long strokes.

I could feel the cum starting to work its way up my cock and as I arched back, the first spurt of cum shot out of my cock, and I could hear her moan "Please Mark, please, fuck me harder. Make me cum until I can't stop."

The second spurt of cum reached my chest as I orgasmed harder than I ever had before. All I could see was those beautiful green eyes and those dimples as she smiled up at me as I came.

With the third spurt of cum, I was crying out her name softly, saying "I want you so bad Traci, "I'll fuck you anyway you want, just like you asked. Please stay with me, I love you, only you"

I was shaking so bad from the want of her I couldn't stop. I slowly massaged my cock, as I massaged it more cum seeped out of the tip coating both my cock and hand as I stroked my cock.

I finally calmed down enough were I could actually use my legs and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

I got back in bed and laid down, the blood was still pounding in head but I was starting to calm down and relax. I finally started drifting off to sleep, the image of the green eyes and dimples the last thing I remember.

I got up the next morning around six, even though it's the weekend I usually get up early. I went to the kitchen to start the coffee going trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake Traci up if she was still asleep. As I passed her room, I could hear the shower going in there. I guess the time change was messing with her a bit. Like I said, I know how it is, it always affects me bad when fly back east.

As I listened to the shower running, I could picture her naked, the water running over her body as she ran her hands over her body, washing it. Damn, I wish I was in there with her. As I listened and imagined, my cock started swelling making a lump in my jeans. I had to reach down and rearrange myself so I could walk.

Man, what was I going to do. For the second time in my life, I was at a lost as what to think and do. The first time, of course, being that day at her pool. Still trying to figure an answer I reached the kitchen and started the coffee. The coffee was soon done and I got myself a cup and sat down at the table. I held the cup in two hands blowing on it to cool it enough to drink. I sat there drinking the coffee, trying to think, unfortunately, I laughed at myself, at this time all the blood was going to my other head and I just couldn't think.

Just sitting there, not really paying attention, I didn't hear her come up behind me. Her arms went around my neck as she bent over to kiss me good morning.

Gods, I loved the feel of her arms around me, and she smelled wonderful.

"Morning babe," She said, "Sleep well?"

I turned to look back at her, Gods she look fantastic. Her hair was still damp from the shower and she worn a pair of tight jeans that just framed her tight ass perfectly. She wore a T-shirt and she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were hard and erect under the shirt. I could look at her for hours and not be tired of the view. Her damp hair was an immediate turn on for me, I don't know why, but girls with wet or damp hair just excite me like crazy, I don't try to figure it out, I just enjoy it when I can.

"Morning Traci, yeah I did," I replied, "You?"

"Once I was able to fall asleep, I did." She answered back, "I was having a hard time until I did a few exercises that always calm me down after I do them." She flushed slightly as she said this.

"Well," she continued, "What's on the agenda today?"

"I guess the first thing would be breakfast, if you want something simple like yogurt and fruit or something we can just eat here." "If you want something bigger, we can go out, I know a good restaurant just up the road."

"No," she replied, "the fruit and yogurt sounds good, that's what I normally have."

"And with that crack last night about what they eat in California, that's the last thing I'd thought you have for breakfast. I'd figured you more the bacon and eggs type." She said laughing.

I laughed myself, "One time, you'd be right, but that's been my normal for a few years now. I really don't eat that much like I used to."

"Yeah, I can remember you putting away a half a pizza at one time when we were younger." She said grinning.

"Oh well," I dramatically sighed, "I've got to keep my girlish figure you know."

As I swished over to the fridge I passed by her, she slapped me on the ass laughing.

We sat down, had breakfast and another cup of coffee. After we had finished, I said, "Look Traci, why don't you make a list up on what you'd like and add it to the list I stuck on the fridge door. I'll be down in my office for a little bit, I need to check my email and then we can go."

"Ok," she replied, "Anything special you want me to put on the list you want to eat?"

The first thing that passed through my mind was "You", but I didn't say that. I just said, "No, not really, I've think I've got everything I need on the list already. If we find anything that looks good we'll get it."

"OK, She said, "See you in a bit."

I went down to the office, and checked my email, it was mostly the normal BS, and I took care of it quickly. There was only one that was important, my buddy asked me to stop in the office tomorrow to clear up some details for the next job we had. That was not big deal, a couple or so hours should take care of it.

I went back up and Traci was sitting in the living room surfing through channels on the TV finishing her second cup of coffee. She hear me come in and asked, "All done?"

"Yep," I replied, "all done."

"Oh, just to let you know, I need to go in to the office for a few hours tomorrow to check on some stuff. No, big deal, but since the boss asked, and even if he is a friend, he still signs the checks." I shrugged and laughed.

"Oh, before I forget, come with me to library and I'll set it up so you can get in and out this place. Then we can go."

We went to the library and I added her info, fingerprints and hand print to the security system and said, "There you go, you've got full access to any place in the house. Let's get going."

We got the car and headed out to the store. The list wasn't that big so we we're done before lunch.

We got back to the house, had lunch and just sort of screwed around the rest of the day. Not doing much, more a continuation of the ride home from the airport and last night. Catching up about old friends and such, and of course since we doing all this reminiscing, of course out had to come all the old photo albums.

After dinner, we sat in the living room having some wine. I sat down my wine, and asked her, "Do you want to talk about what you're going to do now? Or would you like to wait a while?"

She took a drink and set her glass down and said sighing, "We might as well, I guess waiting isn't going to make it any easier."

"No, it's not," I replied, "I've found that waiting solves nothing, it's better to just get it over with, then it's done and you can move on."

"That makes sense, I guess," She sighed again. 'What do you think?"

"Well, as I told you yesterday, I've got a few ideas." I replied, "I'll tell you what I think, but ultimately, it's your choice."

"Ok, let's hear them." She replied.

"Right then," I started, "first things first, you've already decided to divorce him, that's the simplest problem so we'll start there."

"I know a lawyer here, he doesn't do divorce cases, he's a business lawyer, but he should be able to direct you to someone good."

65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers