A Field Trip for Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I know you can, Mr. Sanders. You definitely can."

"Well then, certainly, dear, um, what would that be?"

"I was thinking that, well, um, you know, if you would." She hesitated. It appeared that she was having difficulty getting it out.

Mr. Sanders rested his hand on her knee. "You can tell me, Ellie. Just go ahead and ask your question." It was probably a very personal question about sex. It might be difficult for him to answer it, but he did want to help the girl. She was awfully cute, and one really shouldn't turn away a girl asking for fatherly advice and guidance.

Ellie whispered very softly, "Would you let me see your penis?"

Mr. Sanders pulled back, removing his hand from her knee. "Excuse me?" He most definitely had not been expecting that.

The words now poured from Ellie's mouth. "Oh, I know it sounds a little crazy and everything, Mr. Sanders, but I've never seen one before. I mean, a real live one and everything, and I don't want to do anything wrong with Jimmy, you know. He's a lot more experienced than I am, and I just don't want to make a fool of myself, and everything." She turned more fully toward Mr. Sanders and placed both hands on his leg. "Oh please, won't you help me, sir? Please, please, please!"

Ellie had, of course, seen quite a few live ones, and done a lot with them. She was, after all, a sister of Delta Nu. However, she knew how guys liked it when the girl was inexperienced, wanting to learn from the older and wiser man, and it was good fun for her, as well as for him, to pretend that she was the virginal ingenue.

Larry was flummoxed. Could this really be true? Clearly it was. He wasn't dreaming or anything. He glanced around the bus. Everyone seemed to be lost in their own worlds. The only persons who could see anything would be the two older ladies sitting directly across the aisle from them and they were fast asleep. He knew he probably shouldn't do this, but how often does such an opportunity arise? When would it ever again? He knew that if he didn't say yes, he would regret it. Maybe not today, but tomorrow and for the rest of his life. "Alright," he quietly responded, albeit with considerable ambivalence.

Ellie clapped her hands, momentarily turning a couple of heads toward them.

"Hush now," he admonished. "We have to be very, very careful."

"I'll be good," Ellie promised.

Somehow Mr. Sanders did not find that to be a particularly compelling pledge, but it wasn't her good behavior that was interesting him. "Well, okay," he said and reached down to unzip his slacks. Just the act of doing so made his heart race with apprehension, and excitement. How often does one unzip one's pants on a bus? He had, of course, heard of the mile-high club, but didn't all those cases occur in those little lavatory rooms rather than at the seats?

Ellie though immediately stopped him. "No, no," she whispered. "Let me do it. I need the practice." She pulled his hands away so that she could undo the man's belt.

Mr. Sanders wasn't sure whether Ellie doing it for him was a good or a bad idea. Having her undo his slacks did let him concentrate his attention on the persons around them, plus his hands and arms wouldn't be doing something that was rather telling to anyone who might glance their way. But, he wasn't so sure that this girl would be terribly discrete about it. His life was now literally in her hands, or at least his cock would be. He hadn't even been planning on undoing his belt, figuring that he only just needed to get his dick through an opened zipper. The less that was undone the less that would be needed to be quickly redone. She was though quite cute about it. Her tongue was even sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on trying to get his belt undone.

If there was one thing that Delta Nu girls were good at, it was undoing a guy's clothes. But, Ellie, staying in character, pretended to be a novice, making a rather clumsy and awkward effort at undoing the man's belt and button. At least pulling the zipper down wasn't at all difficult but Larry would have preferred she did so a little quieter. There is nothing really more telling than the sound of a zipper going down.

Ellie carefully and neatly pulled back the flaps of Mr. Sander's now opened pants.

Mr. Sanders checked on the two older ladies to their right. They were still asleep. He also studied the tops of the heads of the two persons in front of them. If they got up and turned around they would see him, and it. Actually, if the persons right behind them got up they could do so as well, and he wouldn't notice them getting up. They could just get up for some innocent reason. He was feeling so ambivalent about this. It was perhaps an opportunity of a lifetime, but great opportunities often come with great risks.

Ellie reached inside his trousers to find his cock. "It's like digging for buried treasure, isn't it, Mr. Sanders."

He smiled nervously at her, and just nodded.

Once she found it she gripped it tightly through his boxers with the little fingers of her hand. "Oh my gracious, Mr. Sanders," she whispered, "it's so big."

He was feeling much less ambivalent about it now, as his cock began to swell at the feel of the girl's fingers inside his pants, on his dick. "Well, yes, I suppose so," he immodestly replied. He knew it wasn't really true, but there was no point in divesting the young lady of her impression. Quite possibly her boyfriend might even be smaller. So, it was best for her to keep her illusion.

"But goodness," she whispered, "how do you get it out of there?" She was pretending that she didn't know about the flap. "I don't think we should pull your pants all the way down."

"No, no," he quickly whispered, "there's a flap, a slot, in the boxers, you'll find it." The gentlemanly thing to do might have been to show her precisely where it was, but he didn't want to draw any more attention to his crotch than was already evident by the pretty, petite girl fumbling around in it.

Ellie continued to explore around in his pants, ostensibly trying to find the secret passage into his boxers, but more so for the purpose of just continuing to flirt with him by letting him enjoy the feel of her girlish fingers exploring around in his pants.

It was indeed quite fun for Larry. How could it not be fun to have a pretty girl's hand searching around in his pants? He had been expecting this bus trip to be long and boring, cursing himself for not covering the cost of a flight but now he was not only saving a considerable amount of money but enjoying it immensely. The girl even went deeper down in his pants to briefly cup and tickle his balls. He squirmed a bit at that, but it did still feel really, really nice.

"Are you ticklish there, Mr. Sanders?" Ellie innocently required.

"Just a little," he quietly admitted.

Ellie then found the opening. "Ohhhhh," she exclaimed, smiling up at him through her large spectacles, her eyes opening wide. She reached inside to grasp hold of his stiff dick. "Oh my," she said, feigning embarrassment and concern at actually touching a big hard stiff naked cock. She covered her bespectacled eyes with her left hand as she pulled him out with her right.

It was a really very endearing sight for Larry: the young college coed feeling so clearly flustered by the feel of his hard cock within her virginal fingers. She was not even feeling ready to look at it, but obviously wanting to do so very much. He never felt more proud and pleased with his cock than at the moment when it broke out into the air and dim light of the bus.

It was a rather incongruous sight: his erect cock sticking up and out of his slacks, the bulb swollen with lust and pride.

Ellie was peeking at it from in between the fingers of her left hand, still holding onto it with her right, although not doing anything with it. It was more like she was holding onto it in order to keep it under control, or was afraid to let go. "Mr. Sanders, goodness gracious. Is Jimmy's going to be this big?"

"Well, actually," he admitted, "most likely yes."

"Wow. It's really impressive. Goodness, I didn't think they got this big."

For a moment Larry wondered if she was pulling his leg, as well as hopefully his cock, but he didn't wonder about it for long. He hadn't wanted to burst her bubble if she had in fact thought it was really big, and he certainly didn't want to burst his own. If it was in fact him who was living the illusion, so be it. It was a pretty darned good illusion to hold. "I'm afraid they do, Ellie," he quietly informed her. "Now, here, why don't you get in closer so you can get a real good look." He lifted up the arm rest so she could slide up next to him. "Don't be scared."

Ellie giggled as she slid up right next to Mr. Sanders. Sliding in close was also helpful in helping to keep it hidden. She glanced around to be sure that they had not in fact been discovered. While slowly exploring him with her fingers she looked up at him to ask, "What if someone sees us?"

Her exploring fingers were so, so wonderful. "Well, you could hide it with your mouth."

Her mouth did in fact open up very wide at that suggestion, but more out of feigned surprise and shock. "Mr. Sanders! What a thing to say to a girl. I'm not going to do that." She briefly removed her hand from his stiff dick to give him a playful slap on the chest, then returned her hand to his cock. "Goodness, gracious. After all, I should save that for Jimmy, so he'd be my first."

"Yes, yes, I suppose that would be the right thing to do." He was feeling a bit awkward about what to do with his own hands. They didn't usually sit passively while a girl stroked his cock, although a girl hadn't actually done that for him in quite some time. But, he wasn't so sure she would want him to touch her and even if he just put his arm around the girl that would be rather suggestive to anyone who happened to look over at them. The fact that her body was turned somewhat toward him helped considerably to hide his dick, but his arm around her shoulder would be readily seen by quite a few persons. He couldn't imagine the girl's Dean, Mr. Horner, feeling too good about that. He did though want to make more room for her to slide in even closer, so he somewhat awkwardly stretched his arm out behind her, over the back of her seat, avoiding any direct physical contact with the girl.

Ellie at first just played with his erection like it was a funny toy. She pulled it way down and then let it go, giggling as it swung and bobbled back and forth, like a jack-in-the-box. She had a lot of fun doing that, making it swing left to right, and then up and down, at times clapping with glee, each time Larry having to shush her so that she wouldn't attract attention.

She did though eventually get to more serious work, using both hands to explore, fondle, and caress Larry's erect dick, running all her fingers all up and down and all over; touching, feeling, and stimulating every little inch, particularly the big swollen shiny purple bulb. She gave that part extra special attention. "There's so much of it," she gushed admiringly.

"Now, um, try to change things up a bit, you know, variety is the spice of life."

"Good idea, Mr. Sanders." She wrapped the fingers of her right hand tightly around the shaft and slid it up and down as she lightly caressed the crown with just the tips of the fingers of her left hand. "I guess the older generation can really teach you a lot after all, Mr. Sanders."

He chuckled.

"Oh, but I didn't mean like you were real old or anything."

He gasped, "No, no, that's alright, dear," his voice rather breathless with her arousal.

"You are in very good shape, sir. Well, at least, this part of you is in real, real good shape."

"That's very sweet, Ellie."

"No, I really mean it, Mr. Sanders. If Jimmy is half as big and stiff and strong as you, well, goodness." She added very softly, "I don't think I could ever fit anything as big as this in me."

Mr. Sanders' dick swelled even further with that compliment, like a chest being pumped up with pride. If she continued to stroke and speak like this she would soon get another lesson, about how a man came. "Oh, trust me, Ellie, you'll be able to fit it in." He paused briefly to gather himself. "It's really quite amazing what a girl can take up there."

Ellie released her left hand from his cock to lay her fingers against her throat. "Mr. Sanders, don't talk about my thing like that! I shouldn't hear things like that." She was perhaps laying it on a bit thick but she was so much enjoying her little role play, as was obviously Mr. Sanders.

Larry was finding this girl to be such a treasure. He smiled as he apologized for being so offensive.

"Oh, that's okay. Daddy used to say real bad jokes sometimes, so I've actually heard quite a bit." She asked, "Am I doing it okay?" as stroked her little fist up and down the shaft, studying her motion and the pleasing reaction of his dick.

"You're doing it real good but remember to keep trying different things."

"Oh yeah. I forgot." She tried twisting her fist around the shaft as she moved it up and down.

"Yea, that's good," he groaned, "and tickle it with your other fingers, just below the tip, underneath the crown."

She knew what he was suggesting. She well knew that guys were particularly sensitive and ticklish there, and she skillfully applied her fingers as she cork screwed the shaft with her other hand.

"Oh man," Larry sighed. "That's so fucking good." The tips of her fingers were titillating the nerves beneath the crown like little dancing, prancing fairies. He did not jerk off too frequently anymore and when he did he would have to admit that he wasn't being particularly creative about it, having falling into a set routine. His masturbation wasn't dull but this girl was reminding him of the value of trying new things, particularly when it came to sex, even solitary sex.

"Really?" Ellie asked. "Do you really like it?"

"Oh yes. Very much so," he replied, his voice now very uneven.

"Jimmy is going to be so surprised, and so happy."

"Oh yes, yes, he certainly well be," Larry gasped.

Ellie let go for a moment to lightly scratch her fingernails up and down the slick shaft.

"Oh yes," Larry groaned. He was impressed that she came up with that on her own, and this was even her first time. This girl was a natural, and would most certainly make this James fellow very happy. He was in fact feeling a bit jealous, imagining what it would be like to have this girl doing this for him all weekend. Well, at least at this moment in time she was all his.

Ellie gripped the shaft again but just to hold it as she circled the palm of her hand around and around on the tip, like she was trying to polish it.

"Geeeeeez," Larry moaned. He was squirming in his seat, but desperately trying not to be too obvious. This girl was really darned good. She was definitely taking to heart his instruction to try different things, and it was becoming a wonderful melange of hand-job techniques. The good news was that he wasn't going to last very long at all, therefore decreasing the risk of getting caught. But, the bad news was that he would not be able to enjoy this all the way to Washington!

Ellie released her palm from the tip. She grasped the bottom of the shaft with one hand and in one smooth motion stroked his cock with her fist from the bottom all the way to and off the top, followed immediately by the other fist similarly sliding from the bottom all the way up to the top. She kept repeatedly doing this, quickly following one fist after the other, like she was sort of milking him, but upside down.

Larry had never had a girl do this before. It was as if she was trying to draw or squeeze out his cum from the shaft like icing from an old-fashioned cake bladder, and it wasn't going to be too long before his creamy white icing would gush forth from his knob.

But, before it did Ellie enclosed the bulb of his knob with her left hand and pumped the shaft with her right. Each time her fist slid up she allowed Larry's dick to forcibly penetrate deeper into the fist of her left hand, like it was slowly penetrating a tightly closed cunt. "Look, Mr. Sanders," she said playfully, "you're fucking my hand."

And with that surprisingly obscene remark Larry went over the top. "Here it comes," he warned, instinctively dropping his arm off the back of her seat down onto the girl's shoulders to tightly pull her against him as he felt his dick lurch and then spurt into her tightly clenched feminine fist.

"Mr. Sanders!" Ellie squealed, feeling Mr. Sanders' cock jerk and spit its stuff into her hand.

This time Larry did not admonish her as he was too far lost in the bliss of his climax, closing his eyes as he felt the orgasm coursing through his body in sharp, flowing primitive rushes, all the while his dick continuing to squirt and spurt into the girl's fist.

Ellie squeezed and squirmed her fist all around the bulb as it continued to gush his slippery slimy slop, doing her best not to let any of the gism escape, but it was quite inevitable that most to all of it would slip through her fingers, sliding down the back of her fist, her wrist, and his shaft.

To Larry it felt indeed like cumming into a girl's cunt, the way Ellie kept his crown tightly enclosed within her fist, but perhaps even better as this ersatz cunt had fingers that were slipping, sliding, and squirming all around, continuing to titillate the nerves of his crown with scintillating tickling as his cum kept gushing forth. He bent forward in his seat, so overwhelmed by the intensity of his orgasm.

When he was done it was apparent that he had made quite a mess, although the first thing on his mind was whether the girl's Dean would be standing right over them, his arms crossed angrily as he stared down in outrage and disgust at his sticky, slimy cock.

Fortunately, he wasn't there. However, Mr. Sanders did notice the girls in the row in front of them, across the aisle, giggling and pointing at them. They had indeed been caught.

"Oh my gosh!" Larry exclaimed, quickly getting his cock back into his boxers and his pants redone.

Ellie, however, just looked innocently at her friends, smiled broadly, and waved her cum splattered hand at them. "Hi Allysin! Hi Tori! Mr. Sanders was showing me how to...."

His heart seemed to stop.

"How to work a hand puppet! It's just like stroking a cheese dog." She smiled broadly, as if it all made sense and was entirely innocent.

It didn't and it wasn't, but perhaps it was better than the truth that was still dripping off her hand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Getting into the city to attend the seminar proved to be much more difficult than the girls had expected. Washington, DC, was so much bigger and crowded than Livingston. Plus, it turned out that Motel 6 wasn't really that much fun. It didn't matter that it didn't have a bar. Most of the girls were too young to drink anyway. But, there just wasn't much closet space for their clothes, or counter space for their make-up. And, it was stuck out on some noisy highway. Of course, once they turned the lights out, it didn't look much different than the Ritz Carlton.

But, even worse, the classes were themselves so terribly boring. The girls were simply dying by the end of the first day. There was, like, a hundred persons in each class. Getting any personal time with an instructor was going to be so difficult, and the speakers just droned on and on and on, as if someone was actually interested in what they had to say.

The girls had probably never drank more coffee in their life than during the first few days. They wondered how anyone could stomach it (the classes, not the coffee). They put Allysin Chaines in charge of getting them out of any more of this further nonsense.

123456...8