A Fixed Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers

Dev and I stayed about 5 kilometres away from each other. Some weeks passed after that party. Our families came closer during that period. Dev started talking to me more frequently than earlier (after meeting my wife Ritu). We started going to each other's houses and went out together for movies or eating out on weekends.

Dev and I liked each other. Even before that party, we enjoyed each other's company. After the party, however, Dev paid more attention to me. Dev always treated me like his elder brother. He called me "Bhaiya" (meaning elder brother) in spite of my forbidding him time and again. He was the only son of his father and he did not have a brother or a sister. Perhaps that was the reason that he saw me as his elder brother.

I knew Dev craved for my wife. After our talk in the party, perhaps he fancied his chances with her. Well, I couldn't fault him. I was also mad for his wife, but kept my feeling suppressed inside me, whereas Dev was a bit flamboyant about it. Slowly we both started discreetly cajoling each other's wives. But we didn't get anywhere near them. Our wives were nonchalant about it. They did not pay any serious attention to our subtle gestures. My wife Ritu and Dev's wife Devika became good friends.

On many occasions Dev came to my house alone when I was away. Ritu offered him tea snacks etc., but did not talk much and slipped away in the kitchen leaving Dev sitting idly in the living room. She knew that Dev was trying to hit on her.

Whenever Dev came to meet Ritu in my absence, both he and my wife Ritu would tell me that, when I returned. I got excited until I learnt that Ritu gave him a cold shoulder. Ritu told me hesitatingly one day that she felt that Dev's intentions were not above board. She suspected that Dev was trying hit on her to entice her, with his charms.

I took my wife in my arms and hugging her intimately, I put the onus squarely on her. I said, "Is that his fault? I don't blame the poor fellow. You are so beautiful and sexy that why Dev, anyone would want to do that if they can. Is he the first person who tried that?"

I felt excited when she told me about Dev's visits in my absence. I saw two possibilities. One was that looking at Dev's reputation of having the ability to conquer any woman that he fancied; I was pretty much optimistic that he would get over my wife's resistance or reluctance and have a way with my wife; sooner or later. I seriously hoped that he would. My heart beat faster at the thought. Secondly, I was hoping that Dev's coming closer to my wife Ritu would make Dev facilitate my easy entry into his bedroom.

One day when I was away on tour, Dev tried to gift a handicraft to my wife Ritu. Without any hesitation, Ritu snubbed him harshly. She warned him not to bring such gifts and try to tempt her.

Dev was crestfallen. He had never been snubbed like that before. When I returned from tour and met him, he almost cried narrating to me of the incident.

I told him, "See, I told you before."

But then I felt that if this continued, Dev would finally give up and my fantasy will remain only fantasy. So I assured Dev that I would talk to Ritu about it and see that things got better between them.

That evening after we retired to bed, I asked Ritu in a disappointed tone, making a face, "Ritu darling, why did you snub Dev for gifting you that handicraft piece? He bought a small gift for us and you just tore that poor fellow apart for nothing. That was not fair. He had told me about the gift earlier and I had asked him to give it to you (I lied)."

When Ritu heard that Dev had told me about the gift, she was at a loss to explain her behaviour. She said awkwardly, "I am so sorry. You should have told me about it. I did not know that he had told you about it. I thought he was trying to woo me behind your back."

I tried to pacify her and said, "No, it is not true. Whenever he visits our house in my absence, he makes it a point to tell me. He told me that he loved to play with Munnu (our son) and I have allowed him to come and play with him in my absence. Please do not misunderstand Dev. He may be attracted to you; but then be honest and tell me, with your sexiness and beauty, which virile man wouldn't?"

Like any other lady, Ritu too fell in my trap hook line and sinker; when I praised her beauty and sexiness so generously. Well, I had not exaggerated, had I? When it came to the praise of her beauty, which lady wouldn't be flattered? She said apologetically, "Ok, baba, sorry again. Please apologize to your brother or friend on my behalf. I shall now be careful not to hurt his feelings. Ok? Happy?"

It looked to me that she was happy at the development. I felt certain that on hind sight, she must have felt sorry that she had admonished Dev so badly for (what she now felt) such a trivial reason.

Ritu came closer to me and took me in her arms. Pressing her lips against mine she murmured, "You are a good man and a sensitive husband. Anyone else in your place would not have supported his friend like you have done."

We kept kissing hard and I found Ritu was getting hot. She moved her face away, looked at me and said, "I suspected that Dev was trying to hit on me. Sometimes I feel that he is a good man. Sometimes, I find him staring at me and trying to entice me. Now that you are supporting him and stopping me; what could I do?"

She was trying to express her confusion and helplessness. She paused for a while then suddenly in a naughty mood rolling her eyes, she said, "Be careful, Mr. Hubby. You are trading on thin ice. It's not good to give your wife and your friend such a long rope, lest he may win away your wife from you and leave you rubbing your hands."

I was not the one to let it pass. I replied with matching naughtiness, "Darling, I know and trust you more than you know and trust yourself. I know that anyone can hit on you as much as he wants. In a delicate moment someone even might be able to seduce you. All the same, I know you will remain mine forever. Our relationship means much more than just sex. Our marriage joins not just our bodies; it joins our hearts, it joins us with our children, family, society and all that. Am I right or not?"

Ritu appeared thoughtful for a while and then gently nodding her head she said, "My God! You are so thoughtful. I guess you are right." She embraced me closely and said, "Honey, do you really have so much trust in your wife?"

At that moment I understood that my darling wife Ritu was still unsure but surely had softened up a bit in her mind towards Dev. I inserted my hand in her night gown and squeezing her nipple hard, I said, "I trust you more than I trust myself."

I grabbed her breasts in both my hands and further teasing her I said, "Poor Dev was heartbroken after you snubbed him. But you are right about one thing. Dev is crazy about you. Whenever I look at him suddenly, I find that his eyes are always focused on your sumptuous breasts."

Ritu fidgeted a little. Moving away from me, she dismissed my argument with a wave of her hand and said, "Nonsense! I don't think that is true. You males think of nothing but sex all the time. I do not think he is like that." Her statement was a surprise for me. When she said that an idea suddenly flashed in my mind.

I pressed my point further, "You don't think so? Why? He is a male too! Well, if you really think Dev is not like that, let us take a test. Do one thing. Next time when he is alone with you, incite him a little. Just give him a sexy pose, or give him a bit of leeway and then see. If he does not pull you in his arms, then tell me. I will accept my defeat."

Hearing my words, Ritu turned away from me in bed in anger and said, "You should be ashamed of yourself for talking to your wife like that."

I leaned on her and took her in my arms from atop her and said, "Oh, honey! Don't turn away from me. Please forgive me, I was just joking."

Ritu too turned back to face me. She said smiling, "Never mind, I too was joking."

I took my wife Ritu in my arms tightly and said, "Honey, poor Dev has gone bonkers over you. If by mistake, he teases you or even touches you; please don't snub him and don't break his heart please?"

Ritu was getting aroused at my constant goading her about Dev in our conversation in titillating manner. She looked at me mischievously and said, "You are a strange husband! You pamper your lecherous friend (so, she knew he was lecherous!) and ask your faithful wife not to fend off your friend's sexual overtures. Why? If it is not to hurt your friendship with him, ok. I assure you that I will take care not to hurt your friend's feelings, ok?"

Then looking at my engorged cock in my night dress, she spread her palm over it and pampering it in her delicate hand she said, "You are so much worried about your friend, but look at my friend, this poor chap! How much eager he seems to be to meet his girl friend! Now come on! Please let him kiss his girl friend. Please finish the job."

Ritu was hot as hell. I quickly removed my night dress and undressed my beautiful wife. Our two naked bodies were grinding against each other, generating fire of lust. She placed her hand on my cock and found it rock hard. Her pussy was oozing out her love juice liberally.

Feeling her juice flowing out of her pussy, I told her, "You are really hot!"

She replied equally mischievously, "You are making me hot by talking dirty to me."

Ritu stopped talking to me. How could she? She had deep throated my rock hard cock into her mouth. She was almost getting gagged. She sucked it like the children do their sweetened coloured ice balls. Earlier she opposed my proposal of sucking my cock. But that night she wanted to please me. Why did she? I didn't know. Or perhaps I did. I would remember that night for a long time. She made me fuck her hard. She had three orgasms. I ejaculated twice. That was rare. I thought my friend Dev's arrows were hitting right on target.

When I got ready and was leaving for the office the next morning, I kissed my wife bye and reminded her, "Do you remember your promise of testing Dev? Let us see who is proved right, you or me?"

Smiling awkwardly, she pushed me away saying, 'Oho! I remember! Let me think about it. Now will you go to the office or stand here and keep talking?"

Ritu and I came out to the portico as she wanted to see me off outside the house in the portico. I turned her around and grabbed her by her waist. Placing my arms around her and pulling her tightly close and bringing my mouth on to her mouth, I asked her, "You will not think. You will do as I said. Ok? Will you do it or not? Promise me."

Ritu was out of her wits. There were people walking outside having a good view of us. She tried to push me away saying, "What are you doing? People are watching us. Please don't make a scene. Yes, I will do it. Now please leave me and go."

I laughed as I walked on my way to my office, waving her bye. She stood in our portico looking quite embarrassed and perhaps wondering about my thought process.

Around noon time on that day I phoned Dev. I told him, "Ritu had asked me to get her two packets of Maggy noodles. I just forgot about it. I am now tied up in the office. I will not be able to deliver them any time soon. If you are nearby, can you please be kind to buy two packets of Maggy noodles and deliver them to Ritu? I shall be grateful."

I knew that Dev always looked for an excuse to visit my house anyway. How could he pass up an opportunity like that? He immediately said that he was going to pass through that area and would positively pick up the packets and deliver them home.

I rang up my wife Ritu and told her, "Dev would be there any time. Are you ready to receive him?"

Ritu was flustered at my obstinacy. She asked me in frustrated voice, "Have you not yet forgotten about it? Are you testing Dev or me? After all, what is it you want from me?"

I said stubbornly, "Will you do it or not? Will you keep or beak your promise?" Ritu always took pride in declaring that she never broke her promise. I took advantage of that.

Ritu finally gave up and said, "I don't know what kind of husband you are. Ok baba, don't pester me. I will do it. I am going to change now. You are bent upon making me do something weird; but mind you, if something goes wrong, don't blame me. Ok?"

I replied, "Darling, I love you so much and will love you forever, come what may. I am asking you to do this. Whatever happens as a consequence is my responsibility and not yours. I shall never blame you; believe me."

Within half an hour of our conversation, Dev reached our house. He pressed the door bell. There was no response. The door was not bolted. It opened when he pushed it a little. He found no one in the house. However, he heard sound from the bathroom that indicated that Ritu was bathing. Dev sat on a sofa in the drawing room.

Dev heard my wife Ritu calling out loud from the bathroom, "Suchitra, go to the kitchen and clean the utensils. I shall come out soon." Suchitra was our house maid, who came to clean utensils and do sweeping, mopping chores. Dev understood that Ritu thought that it was our maid Suchitra, who had come and opened our front door. Dev just kept quiet to surprise Ritu.

Very soon Ritu came out of the bath room wrapped in a towel. She first went to the kitchen and not finding anyone there, came to the drawing room. She saw Dev in the drawing room. When Dev saw Ritu wrapped in a towel almost half naked, he was out of his wits. His jaws fell open. My wife stood there in all her glory, barely wrapped in a towel, with half her body naked to the feasting eyes of Dev. Dev could clearly see the mystic rise of her lovely globes. The towel barely covered her thighs. Her lovely thighs made Dev's head go spinning. Ritu's wet hair was spread all over her face and partly covered her ample bosoms. At that time, Ritu appeared to Dev like a sex Goddess incarnate, ready to shower her blessings on poor Dev.

When Ritu saw Dev with his jaws open looking unashamed at her half naked figure; Ritu let out a sharp shrill. Then suddenly realising that her sharp loud voice may alarm neighbours, she toned down her voice and asked, "Dev, how come you are here at this time?"

Dev was tongue locked seeing my wife in that condition. He could barely muster out some incoherent words, "Ritu... please.... forgive me.... I didn't.... know that you were taking a bath..... I pressed the bell. When.... there was no.... response, I .... pushed the door open. Raj phoned me and said that you wanted two Maggi packets during the day. Since he couldn't come, he asked me to give these to you. Here I am."

Dev extended his hand to hand over the two packets to Ritu. However, his eyes were riveted on Ritu's sumptuous breasts. When Ritu came closer and picked up the packets, Dev could not resist his urge to look into Ritu's towel. Although Ritu had tightly clutched her towel in his hands, the towel could not cover her breasts fully. Either she had to cover her chastity or her breasts. She preferred the first option. More than half of her breasts were exposed. Her thighs well above her knees were also exposed. Dev just had a huge urge to take my wife Ritu in his arms and lay her on the sofa and climb over her and fuck her there and then

Dev just could not suppress his overwhelming lust. He moved closer to Ritu and took her in his arms. Ritu must have guessed Dev's thoughts. She held her towel tighter. She had her own problems. Firstly she could not shout for help and make a spectacle for the neighbours. Secondly she had her towel in one hand and packets in the other. She was unable to resist Dev in that condition.

She shook her body hard to try and break away from the clutches of Dev's arms. She was however, not able to break free from Dev's strong grip. She felt Dev's strong muscles around her straddling her completely.

Dev bent down to place his lips on Ritu's. He wanted to kiss her. Ritu feared that unless she does something drastic, Dev would overpower her and disrobe her and fuck her. She threw away the packets from her hand on the sofa and shoved Dev hard with her hand that became free to push him away from her. Dev staggered and released ritu. Ritu was scared like hell and knew very well that Dev would not spare her that afternoon; if she showed even a tiny bit of weakness. She also knew that she would not be able to resist him for long; once Dev started to kiss and fondle her; because she was sexually aroused too, feeling Dev's physique rubbing her.

She ran to the bedroom in panic. Her chest was heaving up and down as she breathed hard; half due to the toil and half due to excitement of feeling Dev's strong and forceful muscles on her body.

She suddenly realised that as she ran into the bed room in panic, she had forgotten (or was it intentional?) to bolt the bedroom door behind her. She was afraid that Dev might follow her to the bedroom too. She looked behind her and was relieved to find Dev standing in the drawing room, looking in her direction; nonplussed at the unexpected development.

Ritu's heart was pounding at bursting pace. She closed the door, wiped herself quickly, changed into a loose fitting gown hurriedly, not caring to put on bra and panty and came out to the drawing room rubbing her hair with the towel. She felt relieved seeing Dev standing awkwardly like a statue completely bereft of any aggressive intent looking baffled and embarrassed at his impulsiveness.

Ritu must have looked sexier in that loose gown with her wet hair wrapped in the towel, as she entered the drawing room to meet Dev. The gown was hinting at the treasure that it hid from the eyes of the beholder. But it gave sufficient hints of what was not visible, when it fell loosely on the naked curves of her body, as she moved. Dev saw that she had not put on any under garments. Dev realised that it was a positive signal for Dev. Dev decided to play the game patiently.

Street smart that he was; as soon as my wife entered the drawing room, Dev almost fell on my wife's feet begging her forgiveness. He looked as if he was about to weep. He said, "Bhbhi, please forgive me for my stupid behaviour. I lost my bearing for a moment when I saw you in that condition. Please slap me hard or hit me with your sandals; but please forgive me for my intemperate behaviour. Please don't tell Raj Bhaiya about my idiocy lest he might break relations with me. I shall not leave until you say that you have forgiven me."

Ritu was taken aback at the sudden change in Dev's behaviour. She was also acutely embarrassed seeing him falling at her feet. She knew that it was she who had incited Dev. It was not poor fellow's fault at all. In fact, she was impressed with Dev's restraint that he did not follow her into her bedroom; or else the story would have been different. She would not have been able to stop Dev and Dev would certainly have pulled off that towel and undressed her. She was unsure that if that had happened, whether she would have resisted him strongly enough to prevent him from fucking her in her bedroom.

She bent down, caught Dev's hand and gently pulled him up. She was touched emotionally at Dev's repentance.

She smiled at Dev and said, "Dev, come on. It happens. In fact, I have to apologize for shouting at you. It was my fault. I should not have come out dressed like that. It could have been someone else. Then it would have been terrible. Don't worry. This will remain between us. I won't talk this with my hubby. Please wait. I shall bring tea for you." Ritu quickly retreated into the kitchen to make tea for both of them.

As Ritu served tea, she told Dev, "In fact, I am the one to apologize to you for rejecting the gift you brought from Jodhpur. I misunderstood you. Raj told me that you had already talked to him about that."

iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers
123456...8