A Forced Foray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," Jason said. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Ashleigh felt the material of her pants riding up into her pussy already. Without a layer of panties beneath the tight elastic fabric, she was showing off all the details of her crotch in a huge camel toe. She reached down to readjust, but Jason stopped her.

"I like it like that," he said. "Leave it."

Ashleigh grimaced but left her pants alone. She shifted her weight to see if she could help the situation that way, but that only made it worse.

"There's one more rule for you to learn right now. I might add more in the future, but for now I'm keeping it simple. First, as you know, no bra or panties at any time. Not during class, not when you sleep, never. One fuck up and you're done. That same applies to this second rule as well."

Ashleigh tried to prepare herself for the worst. What was this sicko going to make her do? She dreaded hearing any more, but Jason continued.

"We're going to have a code word. Remember the word 'breeze', Ashleigh, because it's going to be important. And I'm not picky. 'Breezy' and 'breezed' count too. Whenever you hear this word, you need to immediately stop whatever it is you're doing, and show whoever said it your pussy."

"What!?" Ashleigh cried. She wasn't sure if she'd heard correctly, his words were so ludicrous. She couldn't go around showing random people her pussy!

"You never know who's a spy for me, or who's just lucky enough to have accidentally used that word in a sentence. Male or female, fellow student or teacher, anyone who uses that word sees your pussy. If you fail this, it's over. I'll tell the dean, and you'll be headed home to pay off your debt to me at McDonalds without a college degree."

"That's insane," Ashleigh said. "I can't just pull my pants down in public!"

"You'll have to, if the situation calls for it," Jason said. "Now, let's try it out. Breeze."

Ashleigh hesitantly grabbed the waistline of her pants yet again, but stopped. She looked at Jason, pleading with her eyes not to make her do it. So far, all the times he'd seen her naked, which was more than she cared to count despite their short acquaintance, had been circumstantial. He'd snuck up on her in the shower, she'd been naked but didn't really stand still when she trashed her room, and she changed her pants quickly. Showing him her pussy, on full display, was another level.

"I don't like repeating myself," Jason said. "Do it now."

Reluctantly, Ashleigh pulled her pants down, revealing her increasingly wet pussy, and looked away, not wanting to see Jason inspecting her. A tear formed in the corner of her eye, but she wiped it away. She wasn't sure which she hated more, the fact that she was doing this at all, or the fact that her body was reacting the way it did. Just yesterday, no boy had ever seen her nude. Now, she had to reveal her pussy to anyone at a moment's notice. She couldn't take it.

"This will be easier once we get you in uniform," Jason said. "You can cover up."

Ashleigh quickly pulled her pants back up over her hips. Immediately the crotch was riding back up into her crack, making sure everyone who cared to look could see the outline of her labia. She shuddered.

"Uniform?" she asked, not sure she wanted to hear the answer. Nothing Jason had said so far today could really be called welcome news.

"At the mall today I'll be buying you some skirts and dresses. None past the knee. They'll be all you're allowed to wear."

"Skirts with no panties?" Ashleigh objected.

Jason just smiled. "Let's get going."

Ashleigh quickly put on some socks and sneakers, which she was glad to see Jason allowed. On her way out, she glanced at herself in the mirror. That was a mistake. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts hung a little lower than she liked, and you could clearly see the shape of her slightly puffy nipples through the material. She sighed, skulking behind Jason as he led the way to the train station just off campus. He bought her ticket so they could get to the mall, and he had said that he planned to buy her outfits once they got there.

"What are you, rich?" Ashleigh asked.

"Yep! I already replaced that computer you broke," he said. "My father has a lot of money."

"Then why do I even need to pay you back?" Ashleigh asked. "You just like tormenting me?"

"Just because I have money doesn't mean it's right for you to break my stuff," he said. "You have to pay for what you did. I'm using my money to help you despite that. You should be grateful."

Ashleigh wasn't sure she agreed with that logic, but she didn't have much choice. She followed Jason onto the train. It was the kind of train where you had to stand the whole way, holding onto a bar so that the constant jerks this way and that didn't throw you off your feet. There were people crowded all around her, and she rode in constant fear that Jason, or maybe another one of them, would say the magic word and she'd have to show her pussy to the entire train car.

Luckily, at least today, that didn't happen. They made it to their stop with the tattered shreds of her pride not completely obliviated. On her way out, Ashleigh had to push past an obstinate passenger who refused to move out of the way of the door, brushing her breast against his arm in the process. Only then did he turn to look at her, then down to her breasts. She turned beet red immediately and hurried off the train.

From that point on, she saw more and more people staring at her bouncing breasts as she walked past. Without a bra, they really were going at it, each step moving them up and down enough that her shirt started to ride up in the front, uncovering her stomach. She pulled it back down, but couldn't do anything about her unruly breasts taunting every nearby stranger into staring straight at her chest.

The mall was close to the train station, and Jason led the way like he was intimately familiar with it.

"Did you grow up here?" Ashleigh asked.

"Yep!" Jason said. "This mall was my jam in high school. Weird that that's over, isn't it? Freshman year of college is a dream so far, though."

Ashleigh grunted in disapproval but didn't respond. They quickly found their way to a clothing shop Ashleigh never would have set foot in on her own. The front window was full of lacy lingerie, and the lighting was dim. She wouldn't have been surprised to find crotchless panties and dildos here, but she certainly wasn't going to go looking and drawing attention to those kinds of things for Jason.

"They have some real clothes too," Jason assured her, seeing her terrified look. "You're not going to be prancing around all day in sexy underclothes. You'll be in sexy normal clothes instead."

He went around to the racks and pulled various skirts and shirts off for Ashleigh to try on. He handed them to her to carry until he was satisfied. She saw the kinds of things he was picking and dreaded putting any of them on.

"There's a fitting room in the back," he said.

"Oh, you mean I don't have to change right here?" Ashleigh asked sarcastically.

"Don't test me," Jason said. "I think a stiff wind might be approaching. Maybe you could call it..."

"OK!" Ashleigh hissed. "I get it!"

"A breeze," Jason finished.

"You bastard," she said. "We're in public!"

"Do. It," Jason commanded.

Ashleigh dropped the armful of clothes and scowled at him. She glanced around to make sure nobody was looking. They were fairly well hidden by the various clothing stands around the store.

"No looking around to wait if the coast is clear," Jason said. "You hear that word, and immediately, you show your pussy. Now hurry up."

Ashleigh let out a terrified little yelp as she grabbed the waist of her pants.

"Jason," she said. "Please."

"Last warning."

For the third time today, she pulled her pants down. She stopped just past the gap between her legs, leaving her whole crotch completely exposed to the open air. Jason watched her squirm for a few long seconds. She looked around frantically, hoping no one saw.

"How long do I have to do this?" Ashleigh asked, her voice quivering.

"That's good," Jason said, and she pulled her pants up instantly. "Ten seconds is fine, for future reference. But make sure you don't count too fast!"

Ashleigh scooped all the clothes off the floor and made her way to the fitting room.

"Show me each in turn," Jason said. "Put together some cute outfits!"

Ashleigh entered the small changing area alone, dumped the clothes on the bench, and breathed for what seemed the first time today. Trying to calm herself down and regain her composure, she picked up one of the shirts Jason had chosen.

She pulled off her own shirt and was reminded that she wasn't wearing a bra. She quickly donned the first new shirt. It was black and had an extremely low cut neckline with a loose fit. She could see all the way down to her belly button while standing upright. Then she leaned over to remove her pants, and realized why it fit so loosely. The shirt fell away from her torso, completely revealing both breasts to any potential onlookers. When she stood back up, the cloth didn't even cover her boobs properly, even leaving one areola partially exposed. She readjusted it so she wasn't showing too much.

The first skirt she tried came halfway down her thighs and fit tightly around her legs, with slits up the sides almost to her hips that allowed her legs some range of motion. It felt more like a loincloth than real clothes.

She stepped out if the fitting room to show Jason how she looked.

"Ooh!" he said. "Twirl for me."

Ashleigh did a sloppy pirouette, feeling the top float away and the skirt flare out. She couldn't tell how much she revealed, but Jason seemed pleased.

"That's a keeper," he said. "Next."

Jason only rejected a few garments, the ones Ashleigh liked the best because they were comparatively modest. They were still utterly outlandish compared to what she'd wear under normal circumstances, but not revealing enough for Jason. After visiting three stores, she had sixteen new tops, nine new skirts, and three dresses, all courtesy of Jason's credit card.

Ashleigh wore a new purple dress out of the last store at Jason's request. The bottom of the dress came almost to her knees, and the shoulder straps were nice and wide. It showed off a fair amount of cleavage, but it wasn't too bad. Aside from the fact that she was wearing a dress without panties on, she reminded herself. Aside from that, it wasn't too bad.

"Let's hit up the food court," Jason said. "You find a table and I'll grab some pizza."

Ashleigh followed his instructions, and looked around for a vacant table. The food court was really crowded; it was just about the middle of the lunch rush. Ashleigh was keenly aware that her breasts hung loosely without a bra, and that she had no panties under her skirt. She blushed just thinking about someone looking at her. After a minute of looking around, she saw an empty table, and she made her way for it. She put all her bags full of new clothes down, and glanced around. She didn't realize how hungry she was through her constant abject terror until she smelled the aromas.

As she sat down, she kept her legs tightly together, afraid to spread them even an inch or to cross them. If she crossed her legs, she reasoned, her crotch would be hidden, but people might catch a glimpse all the way up her thigh or see part of her ass. She didn't want anyone seeing anything amiss at all.

Eventually, Jason came back with four slices of pizza and two drinks, put them on the table, and stood looking at her.

"Spread your legs," he said.

"But I'm not--"

He cut her off. "I'm going to go over there for napkins. If I can't see your pussy on my way back, I'm going to be very upset."

He got up and walked away. Ashleigh watched him go. He quickly grabbed a handful of napkins and turn back towards her.

She spread her legs, revealing her pussy underneath the table to any who glanced towards her. In a room this crowded, someone had to notice. Jason definitely saw, and nodded approval.

"Keep your legs like that while we eat," he said. "And remember, the more nervous you look, the more likely someone will notice."

Ashleigh kept her legs apart, her labia exposed to the whole world, and tried not to look nervous, however you accomplished that. If anything, she shook worse from her efforts.

The pizza tasted really good, but she barely even noticed as she ate mechanically, hardly aware of anything but her exposed sex throughout the meal. With every bite, she thought to herself that she couldn't believe that she was eating with her pussy on display for an entire cafeteria worth of people. By the time she was done, it was dripping wet, and she didn't even have any panties to help stop the flow. She could feel one drop of juice dribble down her leg as she finally stood up.

"I don't even think anyone noticed," Jason said. "See, you have nothing to worry about! That's it for today, too. Once we get back, you're free for the rest of the day. Just remember the rules. They are always in effect."

Ashleigh nodded her understanding.

"Also, since I got you all these nice clothes, I want to make sure you use them. Each day, wear a new outfit until you've worn everything I got you."

Ashleigh gulped. Some of the shirts were sheer, and you could see her nipples right through them. Some of the skirts were so short they barely covered her. How was she going to justify wearing those in public without underwear?

"Do you understand?" Jason asked.

"Yes," Ashleigh said. "I understand."

Ashleigh found her own way back to her dorm room from the train station, and found that her roommate had arrived since she'd left. Her own luggage was still missing, of course, but the room looked completely different half full of actual belongings.

"Hi," the girl said. "I'm Stacy."

"Ashleigh," Ashleigh said. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice dress," Stacy said. "I wish I could pull off something like that."

Ashleigh looked at her new roommate. She had brown, slightly curly hair and wore thick black-rimmed glasses, which was oddly in style nowadays. She had on a t-shirt for a band Ashleigh had never heard of and loose fitting jeans. She might have been a little overweight, but not bad at all. She didn't dress sexy, but that didn't mean she couldn't.

"You can try it in if you want," Ashleigh said. "I think it would look good on you."

Stacy smiled. "Maybe, after my shower. Just got done unpacking and I want to clean off."

"I hate the showers here," Ashleigh said. "I can't believe boys and girls have to share!"

"Uh...what?" Stacy asked.

"Haven't you seen the showers yet?" Ashleigh asked. "It's perverted. There are a bunch of shower stalls with curtains that don't even block people from looking in, and nowhere private to change or anything."

"The girls' shower is right upstairs," Stacy said. "And it didn't look anything like that. Did you shower in the boys' room?"

"There's a girls' shower?" Ashleigh asked, the blood draining out of her face.

Stacy laughed at her misfortune, and Ashleigh forced herself to laugh along. But silently, she was weeping as she realized Jason tricked her all along just to get that video.

Chapter 3

"Is there any reason you slept completely nude last night?" Stacy asked the next morning. "It was a little weird."

"More comfortable," Ashleigh answered. It really was. She'd never tried it before, but as the proud owner of exactly no clothes now that were suitable for sleep, she had no choice.

"Uh huh. And any reason you're still not wearing panties under that skirt?"

"How can you tell?" Ashleigh asked, panicked.

"You flashed your vag at me a few times already," Stacy said. "Just thought you'd want to know."

Ashleigh felt her face flush as she apologized.

"I just like it," she lied. "More comfortable."

"If you say so," Stacy answered.

Jason didn't interfere in her life that day, or for a few more days. Ashleigh and Stacy grew closer as they hung out together, and Stacy eventually stopped asking Ashleigh why she dressed like such a slut. Ashleigh still wasn't used to the idea of not wearing panties, but she bore it well enough and just learned to sit with her legs crossed and avoid climbing stairs near other people. She still hadn't worn any of the sheer blouses yet. She wasn't sure what to do about that.

Her luggage finally arrived, but she ignored most of it as her wardrobe restrictions didn't allow for any of her own clothes. Classes also began, and Ashleigh liked having the distraction from the increasing sense of dread for Jason's next plan.

The first Friday after classes started, Ashleigh and Stacy were headed towards the cafeteria to grab some lunch when she got a reminder of her awful predicament.

A boy she didn't recognize approached her, holding his phone up to his face.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," Ashleigh answered. He was pretty cute, so she flushed a little that he'd approach so boldly. "Do I know--"

"Breeze," he said.

Ashleigh's heart jumped into her throat, her stomach sank into the depths of her bowels, and she froze dead. Stacy looked at her questioningly, as Ashleigh grabbed the bottom of her skirt.

She pulled it up, revealing her bald pussy to her friend, this stranger, and anyone else who happened to walk down this sidewalk. She was mortified. An utter stranger was staring right at her naked vulva. And Stacy, her only friend in this side of the country.

The boy's phone flash went off. Then, he leaned closer, putting his phone right up next to her lips to get them full in the frame, and snapped another picture.

"Sweet," he said, and strolled off. Ashleigh pulled her skirt back over herself and flattened it.

"What the fuck was that?" Stacy asked.

"It's a long story," Ashleigh answered, turning red.

"I don't have any more classes today," Stacy said. "I don't care how long it is. What the fuck?"

Over lunch, Ashleigh told her everything, from the fateful shower, to wrecking Jason's computer, to the dean's mandate.

"That's fucked up," Stacy said. "I can't believe he'd go for that."

"What else can I do?" Ashleigh asked.

"I don't know, but making you wear no panties? Making you show your pussy anytime someone says the word breeze? What a sick bastard."

"Yeah," Ashleigh said. "I hate it. I hate him. But I have to do it."

"Forgetting something?" Stacy asked.

"Huh?"

"I said the word. I mean, rules are rules. What if Jason finds out about this?"

Ashleigh glared at her new friend, but moved to stand up, resigned to her fate.

"I'm just messing with you," Stacy said. "Besides, I don't swing that way. Seeing your vag doesn't do it for me."

They finished their meal and headed back to the dorm, Stacy periodically interrupting their conversation just to remind Ashleigh how fucked her situation was.

A few hours later, as Ashleigh was refreshing herself in the mirror on the back of the door to prepare for her first Friday night out in college, the door swung open and Jason entered.

"Ashleigh!" he said.

She stared at him blankly, withholding a response. The fact that he was here could only mean one thing. She had been looking forward to checking out a party on campus, and Stacy was even wearing that purple dress Ashleigh lent her, looking better than ever.

"I'm sorry, Ash," Stacy said.

"What?" Ashleigh asked, turning around.

"I told her about our little deal the first day," he said. "I'm paying Stacy to keep an eye on you and make sure you're a good girl. And today, you broke a rule."

"Stacy?" Ashleigh stammered.

"I'm sorry!" she said, putting her arms over her face in shame. "I need the money!"

"So, Ashleigh, would you like to describe your transgression for me."

"I don't even know what I did wrong. I showed my pussy to that creepy camera guy you sent. Who knows where those pictures will wind up?"