A Forced Foray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason took a step to the side, but Ashleigh didn't pay attention at first. Then her peripheral vision caught a glimpse of something, a shadow, near Jason. She glanced over and saw someone else had entered their aisle.

He stared at Ashleigh, mouth hanging open. He might as well have had drool sibling down his face. Ashleigh reflexively squeezed her legs together, but turned a deep shade of red. She could feel her face burning.

The newcomer showed no signs of looking away or moving. What a pervert, Ashleigh thought. She tried to ignore him and look fit the book, and finally found it on the bottom shelf. Of course.

She hesitated, glancing back at her ogler before grabbing it. Finally, with a deep breath, she just went for it. She bent over quickly, took the book, and stood back up as quickly as she could.

"Two down!" Jason said. "Now the shirt." He held out his hand.

Ashleigh looked around, trying to find an adjacent aisle with no extra onlookers.

"Right now," Jason said. "I'm really getting tired of you delaying."

Ashleigh undid the buttons on the front of her blouse, facing both Jason and the stranger. Somehow, she knew Jason would object to her turning her back.

She pulled one arm out, revealing her entire right breast to both men. Then she shifted the two books she was carrying to the other hand and finished removing the sheer white fabric. She handed it to Jason, who took it with a smile. Ashleigh was now completely naked in the bookstore, in front of a stranger, whose mouth gaped even wider now.

"Here," Jason said, handing Ashleigh thirty bucks. She took it, turning so only Jason could see her front but giving the other guy a view from the side. "This should cover the three books. Meet me at the front door when you're done."

He turned and left. Ashleigh quickly ran to the end of the aisle in the other direction to get out of view of the perverted onlooker. She crouched down, trying to make herself small, and tried to just focus on breathing.

How in the world did Jason expect her to pay for these books naked? She heard movement from the aisle she'd just left, and took off into another aisle a few over from it. She had to avoid that other guy seeing her again. She had to avoid anyone seeing her, but Jason had made that all but impossible.

Ashleigh debated finding the bathroom and spending the whole day until closing teaching herself how to make clothes out of toilet paper, but even if that worked, Jason would be mad. She had to finish this to appease that blackmailing jerk.

Finally, after regaining her composure, Ashleigh worked her way slowly back to the computer area, where the man with the glasses waited for her.

"Have you found the third book?" she asked, hiding even further in the adjacent aisle than last time.

"Ah yes, in the nonfiction section," he said, looking up at her. He blinked rapidly at the surprise of seeing Ashleigh utterly nude. She cowered back, hiding among the books as the employee struggled to react.

Ashleigh knew the nonfiction section was across the main aisle, so she sucked in her breath and took action. Before the man could scold her, or worse, she ran across the open space and into a new set of aisles. She turned a corner and hid, waiting for someone to chase.

No one came. After a minute, Ashleigh figured she better start looking for the last book, before anyone stumbled on her by accident again. She found it quickly, to her great relief, and pulled it off the shelf.

Now she had to pay for them. That would involve standing still as the cashier rang up all three, then handing cash offer and waiting for change, naked for all to see the whole time. Ashleigh was already having what felt like a heat stroke, with the adrenaline pumping through her veins. She could barely stay still she was so nervous. She paced back and forth, going over her options in her head.

There weren't any. Finally, she peeked out at the main register, which had a little old lady standing behind it, reading a magazine and waiting for customers. Ashleigh was going to give the old woman a heart attack, if she didn't have one herself first. This punishment was way worse than flashing just her pussy. She could feel her heart throbbing in her temple and every other vein. It was time. Do or die.

Finally, Ashleigh made a break for the register. The cashier looked up just as she arrived and dumped the books onto the counter. Ashleigh was shaking visibly, covering her breasts with one arm and standing close enough to the counter to block and view down below.

The old lady behind the counter eyed her disapprovingly. "You are in public, young lady."

"I know," Ashleigh said. It was a fact that was pounding itself against her sanity. She was in public...naked. It was insane.

"I don't know what you think you need to prove, but this isn't the way to do it."

Oh no, Ashleigh thought. The last thing she needed right now was a lecture.

"Please just let me pay for these and leave," Ashleigh said.

"You are a lost soul, girl, but if that's what you want..."

Ashleigh slapped the thirty dollars Jason has given her on the counter. The cashier sighed but grabbed the scanner to start ringing her up. Ashleigh was still trembling violently, and each second the old lady delayed to give Ashleigh an extra scornful look felt like an hour. She silently willed the old hag to just hurry up already, but she seemed intent on taking forever. She put the books in a plastic bag, then put the cash in the register. She began counting out singles and coins for change, and Ashleigh tapped her foot impatiently, swaying back and forth to try to get her mind on anything else but her predicament.

Finally, with change in one hand and a bag of books in the other, the transaction was complete. Ashleigh hurried to the nearby front door, where she didn't see Jason.

"Please leave," the cashier said. "Don't come back until you've learned to control yourself."

Ashleigh's face burned as she looked dejectedly at the front door. She couldn't go out there. The bookstore was one thing, with only a few customers and lots of aisles to hide in, but outside it was just a sidewalk and a wide open street. Then she saw Jason standing out there, looking inside and smiling. He motioned for her to exit. Ashleigh couldn't believe he expected her to go outside nude.

But she didn't have a choice. Jason held up her clothes. Ashleigh positioned the bag in front of her exposed labia and crossed her other arm over her breasts, then pushed through the front door of the store.

"Well done," Jason said. "Here, get dressed."

Ashleigh swapped the bag for her clothes greedily, barely even taking time to look around her. She turned her back to the street and pulled her skirt on first to hide her ass. Then she put on her blouse, still see-through but world better than having nothing, and buttoned it all the way up. When she turned to face Jason again, she saw the sidewalk was mostly empty, although she had a few gawkers. Luckily it wasn't a high traffic time of day, but she was still mortified.

"Punishment over," Jason said. "You did well enough. Hopefully, next time someone says breeze you won't think twice."

Ashleigh pulled her skirt bottom up to her waist to expose her pussy to Jason, and the others walking past him. She still trembled at the thought that someone would see her, but no one looked this time. No one but Jason.

"Very good," he said. "You're learning. You can stop."

Ashleigh immediately lowered her skirt back into its proper position and flattened it out so it didn't look off. They walked back to campus together, a thankfully uneventful proceeding. Ashleigh went back to her dorm room, last on her bed on top of the covers, and stared up at the ceiling.

This had to end soon. How much of this was her debt to Jason really worth? She couldn't believe what she'd done today, and didn't want to think about what would come next.

Chapter 6

Ashleigh woke up Friday morning owning exactly no clean clothes from Jason's dress code. She realized this as she stood, naked, in her dorm room looking at the pile of laundry she'd been putting off. Stacy, her roommate, must have already awoken and left. That was probably for the best. Although Ashleigh had grown to not care about her roommate seeing her naked (how could she, after all?), she still didn't want to deal with questions if she didn't have to.

She decided that her classes that day weren't important. She has enough snacks to subsist for one day without leaving her room, and she would do laundry late that night when everyone was either asleep or gone home for the weekend.

Somehow, the inevitability that she would have to do laundry naked didn't faze her. Well, maybe a little, but after her ordeal at the bookstore the day before, this seemed innocent. Ashleigh flopped back into her bed, still completely undressed, and studied for the class she was skipping today.

It wasn't long before her day was ruined.

The door to her dorm unlocked and opened, and Jason entered.

"Get dressed," he said.

Ashleigh winced. "I can't," she answered, reflexively closing her legs even though she was face down on the bed facing the door. Her cleavage was visible, but her nipples were hidden against the fabric of the bed.

"Why not? You want to come along naked?"

"All my clothes are dirty," Ashleigh said.

Jason laughed. "And here I am trying to buy you more. That's ironic."

Ashleigh didn't answer. She found that the fewer questions she asked, the better. Any hint of what's coming from Jason usually had her too nervous to function.

"Ok, tell you what. You tell me your measurements and I'll pick out some clothes for you. You do the laundry while I'm gone so you have something to wear tonight."

"But if you're buying clothes..." Ashleigh said. She really didn't want to have to do laundry naked midday.

"Different clothes," Jason said. "I'll be buying some risque bras and panties today, but you still need normal clothes to go over them."

"But I thought I'm not allowed to wear those," Ashleigh said.

"I've thought of an exception. I need to hurry though, so I'm back on time. Give me your measurements."

Ashleigh told him, then he reminded her that she had to do the laundry while he was out and left the room. Ashleigh looked at her pile of dirty clothes, then at herself, and sighed.

One load of laundry meant three trips to the laundry room: one to load the washer, one to move the clothes to the dryer, and one to retrieve the clean clothes. Add to that the that she'd never used these machines before and she didn't know how long the cycles lasted, she might be at risk of discovery for a while.

Ashleigh gathered her clothes in her arms to get started, then had an idea. She dropped her clothes again into a heap and grabbed a towel to wrap around herself first. She felt embarrassed that she hadn't considered this earlier. Somehow, Jason's blackmail has led her to irrationally just accept that she would be naked in public, even with an alternative. She shuddered at the thought.

She tested the towel to make sure it was secure around her and wouldn't fall, then gathered her clothes back up and headed for the laundry room.

Of course, the hallway was occupied. The boys who saw her whistled, but she ignored them. They couldn't see anything she wouldn't show in a bathing suit.

She loaded the washer and started the cycle, a thankfully uneventful process. She turned to go back to her dorm, then almost jumped out of her skin when she saw Stacy standing in the doorway.

"Don't you think that Jason would prefer if you washed the towel too?" she asked.

Ashleigh stared at her roommate expressionlessly, then pulled her towel off and held it in one outstretched hand.

"Happy?" she asked, lifting the top of her washing machine and thrusting the towel in.

"Actually, yes," Stacy answered, turning to lead the way back to their room.

Ashleigh followed, completely naked as usual. No one saw her in the hallway this time, but she knew it was just a matter of time. With two more trips to the laundry room, there would be no way she'd be lucky enough that no one would be in the hallway for any of it, not to mention other people in the laundry room itself. She glanced at the clock and mentally added forty minutes, then collapsed onto her bed to endure the wait.

She was almost desensitized, and that terrified her. At least she was only naked in her dorm building, she thought. That way, only people who already thought she was a slut would see her acting like a slut.

So when it was time to move the laundry to the dryer, she didn't even hesitate before throwing her dorm room door open and parading to the laundry room. Then a pair of guys saw her, and she saw their jaws drop from surprise. She reflexively tried to cover up, one hand on her breasts and the other over her pussy. She scampered embarrassedly past the onlookers, and both turned to stare at her ass as she hurried away.

The laundry room was thankfully abandoned. She leaned against the wall for a few moments to catch her breath before moving her wet clothes to the dryer. The boys were gone on her trip back.

So she was wrong, she thought. She wasn't as desensitized as she thought. She wondered whether that was a good thing. Maybe everything would be easier if she were, but then would she really be the slut she appeared to be from these adventures? Her sense of modesty was the only thing she had left. If she embraced anything about this, then Jason had won. If for no other reason, she couldn't let that happen. Plus, based on that last trip to the laundry room, it didn't matter what she thought, because as soon as she was exposed again, she'd revert back to her base embarrassment.

Jason returned before the dryer's timer was up, holding three or four different bags of new clothes for Ashleigh.

"Pick out your favorite from these," he said, dropping them all on the bed. "Then we'll go."

"The laundry is still drying," Ashleigh said. "I have to go get it...now actually."

"You've been going to do your laundry naked?"

Ashleigh nodded.

"Not that I disapprove, but you didn't have to do that. I think today's going to be stressful enough for you. I'll go get your laundry. You pick out your bra, panties, and shoes for when we go out."

Ashleigh was dumbfounded. She wasn't sure which was worse, the fact that she'd needlessly let multiple people see her nude, or the fact that whatever she was going to have to do later was bad enough that Jason was being nice to her. That thought alone had her knees shaking.

She dumped the contents of the bags onto her bed so it would be easier to sort through it. Some bras were sheer, and even the ones that weren't would cover barely more than her nipples. They clearly weren't designed for support. There was also a pair or two of sheer panties, and even one with the crotch cut out. Some were little more than string with a tiny patch of cloth that might, at the right angle, actually cover something.

Then there were the platform heels. He'd bought three pairs of heels that would make her six inches taller, or more. They were completely impractical.

She'd just about finished picking through them and choosing her attire for the night when Jason returned with her normal clothes. Well, relatively more normal, at least.

"These are all like stripper clothes," Ashleigh said.

"You're right," Jason said.

Ashleigh's heart stopped when she realized the implication.

"No!" she cried.

"Don't worry," Jason said. "It's only an audition today. Think of it like a job interview."

"So if I do badly enough, I won't need to do it ever again?"

"I won't be happy if you don't get the job," Jason said. "I got you this great opportunity. If you squander it, there will be a punishment, and I promise that you will not like that one bit."

Ashleigh gulped, but dutifully started dressing in her stripper clothes. She was shaking the whole time in the terrifying anticipation of taking off her clothes on purpose in front of strangers for the express purpose of their sexual arousal. Hopefully it was a place where she could keep some clothing on and just wiggle around suggestively, but somehow she doubted she'd be that lucky.

Finally, she looked in the mirror to see her almost irrelevant bra's straps clearly visible under her loose shirt. She wore the tiniest skirt Jason had bought her, with panties that covered maybe a square inch of her crotch, if she was lucky. And she was half a foot taller than normal, which she had to admit really made her legs stand out. From the thighs down, she felt as sexy as ever. Unfortunately, the rest of her attire made her look just like a stereotypical stripper. She supposed it was appropriate, but she still felt almost defiled.

"Great!" Jason said, patting her on the shoulder. "Let's get going then. It's too far to walk, and not close enough to any train stations. We're going to have to drive."

"And how will I...commute...if I get the job?" Ashleigh asked, risking a bit of hope that she'd found a loophole.

"No worries," Jason said. "I have no problem acting as chauffeur for this particular endeavor. I don't think I could tire of this."

"The show, or my shaking?"

"Both."

They got in Jason's car and drove almost thirty minutes. Ashleigh sat in utter silence, barely able to breathe because of her anxiety. Jason didn't even need a GPS for directions; he'd clearly visited this establishment before. Ashleigh wondered just how long he'd been planning this.

Finally, or rather, dreadfully, they arrived at a windowless gray building only marked by a single sign: Go-Go Girls. At least it was classy, Ashleigh thought sarcastically. Jason parked and got out of the car, but Ashleigh didn't budge an inch.

Jason walked around the car and knocked on the window with one finger. "Come on, they have to finish the auditions before opening."

Ashleigh breathed deeply as Jason opened her door. She slowly, deliberately, unbuckled her seat belt, then took Jason's outstretched hand to help her stand. He led the way up a short flight of stairs to a small landing and the door that led to her doom.

"Hey Jay," a big man behind a small counter in the foyer said. "This Ashleigh? Come on in."

Ashleigh wanted to ask how the doorman knew him, and her, by name, but she found herself left unable to speak through her nerves. She silently followed Jason through a pair of saloon-style swinging doors and into the strip club proper.

She froze, immediately overwhelmed. She didn't know where to look first. The lighting was bright, giving her a great view of the various horrors the room had to offer. The outside edge of the room was set up like a bar, with all the seats facing the middle. Inside the bar were more seats, also facing the middle but much closer. In the middle of the room was a long stage, high enough that no one in the room could possibly not see it. The stage had a stereotypical stripper pole at either end. The inner chairs were right up against the stage, and Ashleigh could already see why.

Three of the chairs were occupied by middle aged men. On stage, a stark naked woman was lying on her back right in front of one of the men, reaching down with her hands and spreading her pussy.

"Don't worry," Jason said. "The lights are only this bright for auditions and stuff. During normal performances they're a lot dimmer."

"Uhh..." Ashleigh barely managed to eke out.

"Also, not all girls get quite so...personal as this, although I have to admit it would help your chances. The ones who show more, and even let the guys touch them, make more money for both themselves and the club."

"We're just finishing up here," one of the men sitting by the stage said. "Then you can come on up."

Take your time, Ashleigh thought, but she was unable to coordinate her lungs and vocal cords well enough to voice more than a small snort. Jason laughed, but Ashleigh stood motionless, her gaze fixated on the girl on stage. She was now rubbing her pussy and lifting her pelvis off the stage to put her genitals right in the face of the man who'd spoken.