A Forced Foray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-thanks," Ashleigh stammered. She found a stool to put her bag on, and set it down. Krystal grabbed a bra and set to putting it on, and Ashleigh started rummaging through her bag to find what she chose to wear. It was a thin bra, with a very thin see through shawl to go over it, and a lacy pair of panties.

She hesitated for a moment, but just a moment, when it was time to remove her street clothes. Phoenix wouldn't hesitate, so Ashleigh cleared her mind and just went for it, stripping off all her clothes and standing in this dressing room with two other girls completely nude. But they were strippers, so they had probably seen enough naked women that they wouldn't even bother looking at her.

"Great tits, hon," Krystal said. "And you have a great pussy. Nice and neat. The guys are gonna be all over you. Don't get the other girls too jealous; they're not all as nice as me."

Ashleigh flushed, but tried not to show it. These compliments actually made her feel really good. Still, she hastened to get some clothes on quickly to cover up.

The dressing room door swung open, and Ashleigh reflexively spun around to see who it was. A man stood there, maybe one of the ones who'd been at her audition yesterday. Still, she had no panties on yet and had just turned to show off her pussy.

"Two minutes, Krystal," he said, and left.

Ashleigh pulled on her panties and followed Krystal out to the main room. Now the girl on stage was naked, and Ashleigh immediately got a glimpse of pussy as she swung around a pole with her legs spread.

She watched from the relative safety of standing right next to the dressing room, so she could disappear in there if the need arose. Krystal had other ideas, though, and grabbed her arm to lead her through the crowd.

"We do dollar dances here," she said. "Other clubs I've been to don't, but it's really great. If someone won't commit to twenty bucks for a lap dance, you can still usually get something out of them. Watch."

With all the confidence in the world, Krystal approached a man seated in one of the swiveling bar stools. She put her one hand on his shoulder and leaned really close.

"Dollar dance?" she asked.

"Sure!" the guy said eagerly. It was that simple.

Then, Krystal had her boobs out and was grinding on the guy, running her mound on his pelvis. He reached up and grabbed her tits, and Krystal threw her head back like she was in the throes of passion. Then she stopped and grabbed her boobs, holding them out expectantly. The guy shoved two dollar bills in her cleavage, and she squeezed her breasts together to take them.

"So there you have it," she said to Ashleigh once they were out of the guy's earshot. "All acting. Let's go meet the DJ."

"And that was Scarlet," a voice boomed through the room from overhead speakers. "For dances with Scarlet, see me at the DJ booth. Next up is Krystal. Krystal to the stage please."

"Already?" she cursed. "Phoenix, do some dollar dances and pay attention to me. I'll introduce you to Big G after your turn." Krystal hurried off, leaving Ashleigh alone. The girl on stage already finished collecting her money and clothes off the floor and waited for Krystal to get on stage before leaving.

Ashleigh looked around, overwhelmed. She saw Jason seated at the other end of the room, and automatically found herself heading towards him. Who would have thought that he'd be her safety net? Maybe he'd be her first dollar dance to help her work through her nerves.

"Dollar dance?" she asked.

"Do you want me to answer as myself or as a patron?"

"Just say yes," Ashleigh said.

"You convinced me," Jason said with a smile.

Only then did Ashleigh realize that, through all he'd made her do, they'd still never really touched in any sexual way. That was about to end. Ashleigh hesitated again, then hated herself for it. She'd already decided that she would embrace this night. Now was time to prove it.

Ashleigh straddled one of Jason's legs, rubbing her crotch on his thigh. She leaned forward, shoving her breasts, still covered by her bra, right in his face. He reached around her back and pulled her in, and somehow she welcomed it.

She maneuvered the stool around on its swivel so she could watch Krystal on stage. She hadn't taken anything off yet. Shifts on stage were twenty minutes each, and the trick was to keep interest the whole time. Jason had said the best way was the rule of sevens. Seven minutes clothed, seven topless, and seven naked. The math wasn't perfect, but no one was counting.

Ashleigh leaned back and pulled out her tits from her bra, holding them out for Jason to put in some cash. He obliged,commenting, "Learning some tricks already?"

"Thanks, hon," Ashleigh said, dismissing his comment and covering her breasts back up. She moved on to find the next guy willing to give her a dollar for thirty seconds of contact.

She picked a guy sitting by himself, a little older than her but not too old. She supposed that she'd have to get less picky as the night progressed, but for now he would do.

"Dollar dance?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," the guy said. "I was hoping you'd come over."

Ashleigh straddled him like she had Jason. He gripped her hips and moved with her, almost forcing her to grind on his thigh, although she would have anyway. She leaned forward and hugged him to press her chest into him. She could already see this becoming a routine, which was actually a relief. The less thinking about what she was doing the better.

She leaned back and held her breasts ready to accept a dollar bill, still in the bra this time. Jason was one thing, but this stranger hadn't seen her tits before.

"What, no tits?" he objected. "That guy got them."

"You want to see them?" Ashleigh asked, surprised at his bluntness. Luckily, it came out sounding like she was teasing him rather than abjectly clueless.

His nod and smile told her he actually found her attractive. She felt good about herself, despite the obvious objectification. Ashleigh pulled the cloth of her bra aside to let her breasts hang out. Her puffy nipples were getting a little hard from excitement and nerves. This was her first real stripper act with a stranger, of surely many more to come.

The guy put three dollars in her cleavage, making sure to let his hands linger after, and even boldly going out of his way to graze her nipple.

"Can I get a dance?" he asked.

Ashleigh panicked. "I'm on stage next," she said.

"What's your name, then, baby? I can wait."

"Phoenix," Ashleigh said. "I'll see you later then."

He gave her a broad smile, then got up to move to the inner ring of seats, closer to the stage. She wondered if that was just to get a better view of her. Krystal saw him move, and sauntered over to give him a closer show. She was topless by now.

Ashleigh made her way around the bar, finding two more men who agreed to her dances. Neither was as bold or touchy as the last, which was fine by her. She had eight dollars now for just a few minutes' work. She sat at a vacant stool to watch the rest of Krystal's set, just in time to see her take off her panties.

Ashleigh couldn't decide whether the remaining minutes felt like hours or seconds. On the one hand, every time she caught a glimpse of Krystal's pussy, she shuddered to think that hers would be in the same position very soon. On the other hand, if she could be so bold, she knew that she had a much more attractive pussy than Krystal. Krystal's was dark and her inner labia hung sloppily out. Ashleigh's was nice and pink and neat, with what she considered to be just the right amount of bulging mound. It was weird, sitting there thinking about how great her pussy was. Maybe she had been missing out on this opportunity to expose herself like this all along.

"Krystal, everybody!" the DJ announced. Ashleigh's heart jumped into her throat, because she knew exactly what was coming next. She stood up in anticipation even before he made the announcement.

She braced herself.

"Next up, a new girl to the club. Give it up for Phoenix!"

Ashleigh took a step towards the stairs that led towards the stage. She felt like she'd never walked before. Another awkward stride followed. At least Jason had gotten them to change her name. Before she knew it, she was standing at the base of the steps, looking up at a completely naked Krystal, who was waiting at the top for Ashleigh to climb up first. That was one of the rules. There always had to be a girl on stage, so if your replacement was late, you had to fill the time.

As she took the first step up, Ashleigh noticed Krystal's pussy again, which gave her a burst of confidence. She was better looking than Krystal. She could do this.

Once on stage, her performance began immediately. There were three men scattered around the inner ring, with maybe ten more viewing from afar. The club would be packed later, she was told, but at least for her first dance it wouldn't be too bad.

She swayed her hips seductively as she sashayed across the stage. She was supposed to make sure to pay attention to the guys who sat up close for extra tips, but also balance that with general sexiness for the larger audience to keep the crowd. She decided not to get too up close and personal right off the bat. She swung around one of the poles to show off her body from all angles.

She knew that the bottoms of her ample butt cheeks hung out in these scant panties, and saw one of the guys staring at her backside. He must have liked it. She shook her ass just for him, then strode back to the other end of the stage.

All eyes in the room followed her. She wasn't used to such blatant staring. Even in her previous exposures, a lot of times people would avert their eyes unconsciously, conditioned all their lives to respect people's privacy. Not here. Their gazes were fixated, not even on Ashleigh as a person, but on her ass, her tits, her crotch.

They barely even saw her, just her features. Just Phoenix, Ashleigh thought. She smiled. Against all logic and everything she thought she knew about herself just a few weeks before, she was enjoying this.

She looked down at her cleavage. Her pale boobs were sexy, she realized. They looked so soft, so malleable. She squeezed them together and bent forward to give a look to the man who'd fondled her before. He tossed a dollar on stage.

As she was bent, she realized the view she must have been giving those behind her. Her pussy mound was bulging out, barely covered by a thin strip of cloth. She reached back between her legs and ran her finger down her crack through the fabric, then stood up.

The music changed, but she couldn't remember if this was the second or third song. The songs were the reminders to take something off. Ashleigh reached behind her back and pulled a string to untie her top. The two strings fell to her side, but gravity still kept the front covering her breasts. She left it like that as she crouched to get closer to the guy from before, who was all but salivating.

"Show me that pussy," he said when she got close enough to hear.

"All things in time, darling," Ashleigh said. Jason had told her the guys liked when you use endearing terms like that. She'd also said to tease them as much as possible, just to see them squirm. She could already see that working.

She leaned forward until she felt that her bra might start falling away from her breasts, then stopped. Her nipples were just barely hidden, and the fact that her bra could fall away any second only increased the tension. She almost let them slip out, then leaned back and stood up. She turned around, thinking that she'd pull her bra off with her back turned, but then remembered that there were gawkers on all sides.

Still, it was about time to lose the bra. Ashleigh didn't let herself think about it. She reached up behind her head and untied the two strings there. Then she pulled it free and tossed it to the floor a few feet away, instinctively covering both breasts with her other arm. She played it off as being more teasing, and after another spin, she put her arms up on one of the poles, fully revealing her pale, puffy-nippled tits to the whole room full of horny men.

They stared, and as Ashleigh moved around the stage, she saw that every eye in the room was fixated on her chest. She even looked down herself just to remind herself that this was real. It was. Now that her boobs were out, Ashleigh went around to the patrons in the inner circle and gave each of them a close up view for a few bucks. There were more than when she got on stage; she must have attracted them up with her feminine guiles. And her tits.

Two songs later, she'd only gotten to five of the guys. There were at least two left, but it looked like more were coming. She couldn't keep up, but it was time to lose her panties.

The last step. If she didn't already qualify as a stripper somehow, that would do it. She stood up and found her way to the center of the stage again. She looked around for Jason, who was watching. He gave her a small smile to encourage her, but amazingly, she didn't need it. She was going to do this.

Ashleigh slipped fingers from each hand into both sides of the waistband of her panties. She bent forward slowly, sticking her ass out to make sure the people behind her got a great view, then eased the panties down. They crept past her hips, then down her legs. Before stepping out of them, she wiggled her hips, showing off her exposed pussy to at least ten men who watched from behind her.

Standing up, Ashleigh crossed her legs to hide the view of her sex. But this time, her teasing was intentional. After a moment, she braced herself against a pole and bent over again, spreading her legs in a move she had seen Krystal do. Her pussy opened wide, giving half the room a great view inside her. After a minute of strutting around the stage, she went back to the close ups with individual guys.

First she found the guy she'd given the first dollar dance to, and crouched right near him. She leaned back onto her hands and sat on the floor, spreading her legs again to give the guy a look right at her exposed sex from only inches away. He tossed a few bucks on stage, and they fluttered around Ashleigh.

She didn't let anyone touch her, but she went around to each guy in turn, giving each the best view of her pussy she could manage. Each time it was a thrill, seeing the guy's gaze fixated on her sex. She loved the feeling that she was found attractive.

Before she even got to everyone, she heard the DJ's voice booming from the speakers again. "Phoenix, everybody! Give her a hand for her first time on stage. I'd say she's a natural."

Ashleigh was stunned. The time had gone faster than she'd ever expected. She went around the stage, gathering her clothes and the various dollar bills that had been strewn all over the place. She didn't count them, but it was a lot more than she expected to make, especially since there were still less than two dozen people in the whole club.

"Next up is Summer!" the DJ said. The girl was already at the base of the stairs, climbing up to take her turn. Ashleigh left the stage and hurried to the dressing room, anxious all of a sudden now that the rush that she was actually doing it was over.

"Good job, hon," Krystal said. "You sure you haven't done this before?"

Ashleigh blushed. "Was it too much?"

"You do what keeps the cash flowing," Krystal said. "You better get dressed quick; after that I imagine that you'll be up to your neck in dance requests. I'll introduce you to Big G. He's the DJ, but people can also go up to him and request dances with specific girls, and he hooks them up."

Ashleigh nodded, dropping her wad of cash onto one of many vanities in the room. She quickly pulled the bra and panties she'd shed on stage back on, then stuffed the money she'd made into a bag she'd brought with her for her street clothes.

She followed Krystal out of the dressing room and to the DJ booth. Ashleigh finally got her first good look at the man called Big G, and realized he was one of the men at her audition yesterday, but he looked familiar from something else too.

"Phoenix, this is Big G," Krystal said.

Ashleigh wracked her brain to figure out where she'd seen him before. Big G clapped his hand on her shoulder and leaned in close.

"You're in high demand, young lady."

Suddenly, something clicked in her head. Ashleigh looked at Big G's face, and knew where she'd seen him before.

"The dean of the college works at a strip club?" she asked, confused.

"Try again," Big G answered.

Ashleigh's face drained of blood, and her heart jumped out of her chest cavity. No, she thought. It couldn't be.

"It was all fake?" She barely managed to choke out a whisper.

"Jason called that night asking for a favor. Said he had some plan. Seems he really did."

All the things Ashleigh had done to avoid expulsion, all of it had been for nothing. Jason had blackmailed her, but the threat was never real. She was never in any risk of expulsion. Jason had tricked her.

"What now?" Ashleigh asked.

"There's a whole line of people chomping at the bit to pay money to grab your titties," Big G said. "You know, if you want."

Ashleigh scanned the room for Jason, who was still sitting in the same seat, enjoying the show on stage.

She glanced around at the crowd, and noticed that some of the patrons were staring at her, despite having everything covered and exposed titties on stage.

"Ok," Ashleigh said. "Let's do the dances."

Big G nodded, then leaned towards his microphone. "Number twelve, to the DJ booth."

Ashleigh waited with bated breath to see who it was she'd be giving her first lap dance to.

"Let's upgrade to a VIP room," a familiar voice said. It was Jason.

"Sure thing, boss," Big G said.

"Boss?" Ashleigh asked.

"My dad's the owner," Jason said.

"Rob? The guy who auditioned me?"

"No, he's just the manager. This way." Jason led to a small private back room. He sat down on a small cushion on the floor and looked up at Ashleigh.

"You tricked me," she said.

"Sorry. You want to leave? I guess the gig's up now."

"No," Ashleigh said. She pulled off her bra, tossing it to the side of the room haphazardly, then started lowering her panties.

"You're not supposed to go bottomless except on stage," Jason said.

"I don't care," Ashleigh said, standing standing before him completely exposed and unashamed. She threw herself at Jason, smothering him with her nakedness. She kissed him, and after a moment he gave in and kissed her back. "Thank you," she whispered.

Jason grabbed her right breast, and it felt so good. She reached down between his legs, feeling his cock for the first time.

After a minute, she forced herself to back off so she could take off his pants.

After they were done here, Ashleigh was going to find a way to get revenge. This was not the end. Maybe she wound up liking it, but Jason still needed to pay.

For now, though, she put it out of her mind and focused on getting his dick inside her.