A Forced Foray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Stacy said the word again at lunch."

"You told me not to worry about it!" Ashleigh yelled, spinning towards her roommate.

"The rules are very clear," Jason said. "Any time the word is said, you reveal your pussy. There are no exceptions. But, since you were tricked and you've been faithful otherwise, I think that I might allow you to get off with a simple punishment today rather than jumping straight to the dean. What do you say?"

"What is the punishment?" Ashleigh asked.

"Come with me," Jason said. Ashleigh followed down the hallway, past his own dorm room to somewhere else, dreading what she would find there. "There's a small party tonight. Just a few friends, to play some video games."

The party was apparently on her own floor, down a way she'd never been before. They walked past the boys' bathroom, and Ashleigh shuddered at the memory of her first night on campus and being tricked into using the showers there. They walked almost all the way to the end of the hallway before taking a right into one of the rooms. Jason entered first but held the door open for Ashleigh to follow.

"I brought a guest," Jason said as he entered. Ashleigh followed him into the unfamiliar dorm room, where three boys were already crowded around a TV. They looked up to see her scantily clad body, and immediately forgot about their game. "This is Ashleigh."

"Fucking hot!" one boy said.

"Yeah, where'd you get her?" another jibed.

"Ashleigh, lay back on the bed," Jason commanded her. She walked across the room, her face on fire from embarrassment as the boys' gazes followed her every step of the way. Did they really think she was this attractive? Her pussy seemed to gush at the compliments they gave her.

She eased her way into the bed, then lay on her back, keeping her legs together so they couldn't see anything if they looked up her skirt. Her breasts fell to the side as breasts do when you lay on your back, which moved them closer to the sleeve holes of her shirt and possibly into view. She shivered, hoping none of them noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The three new boys crowded around her like they had the video game a moment before, and Ashleigh could feel their eyes picking her apart. They swept over every square inch of her body. She was trembling even more fiercely now, terror mixed with some small amount of excitement. These boys liked what they saw.

"Spread your legs," Jason said. Ashleigh closed her eyes and tried to forget what was around her. She had to do it; it was part of her punishment. These boys were all going to see her pussy. Slowly, Ashleigh separated her heels, and she could feel as her lips parted. She couldn't tell if her skirt blocked the view or not, but it didn't matter for long, as Jason flipped it up to reveal everything.

In the surprise, she opened her eyes to see every boy in the room's eyes fixed onto her sex. The gravity of what she was doing crashed down on her. She was baring her pussy in a room full of strangers, spreading her legs for them to get a good view. She snapped her legs shut and reached for her skirt, but a look from Jason told her she was on thin ice.

Her eyes teared as she spread her legs again.

"Stay like that until I say," Jason said. "And for you perverts, no touching. This is her first punishment. If she fucks up again, we'll take this a step further."

Ashleigh couldn't believe she was here, putting her pussy on display like some kind of exhibit for these nerds playing video games rather than going out and partying for her first Friday. And she hated that she had, even for a second, gotten any joy out of it.

Unsurprisingly, no one really paid attention to the game anymore. They had something much more interesting to look at. Ashleigh closed her eyes and tried to pretend she was somewhere else.

"Man, I would love to stick my dick in that," one of the boys said.

"Shut up, idiot. You've never stuck your dick in anything."

"Well I'd start with that."

"She's way out of your league. Are you seeing this fucking body? There's no way she'd have sex with a loser like you."

"There's no way she'd lay bottomless on my bed with her legs spread either, I bet," the boy countered.

"You had nothing to do with that."

"Boys," Jason said. "Let's just enjoy the show. Now is not the time to discuss the fact that Joe is and will always be a virgin."

"Hey, fuck you, Jason," the one apparently named Joe retorted.

All the while, Ashleigh just lay, mortified, as they discussed her like she wasn't even there. She could feel the air against her exposed labia, every fold visible. And she could feel that, with each compliment one of the boys said about her body, it got just a little bit more wet. She tried to will it to stop, but it had a mind of its own.

Finally, after an eternity, Jason spoke. "Stand up. We want to get a look at your tits." Not the reprieve she was looking for.

Ashleigh reluctantly edged get way off the bed and stood up, painfully conscious of how her breasts were affected by gravity. They looked bigger standing up, jutting outwards instead of laying flat against her. They had a slight torpedo shape, the nipples coming to a soft point, facing just a bit outward.

"Lift your shirt," Jason said. Ashleigh was relieved, somehow beyond logic, that he hadn't commanded her to take it completely off. But she still had to find a way to follow his command while her heart was beating out of her chest. She felt like she was watching herself as her arms moved of their own accord down to the bottom of her blouse and gripped the hem. They lifted, higher, higher, until the bottoms of her breasts were visible. She dropped the fabric and got a new grip so she could expose the rest without completely removing the shirt, then lifted. Her breasts dropped a bit as they were freed from their cloth prison, and Ashleigh let go of her shirt, letting it rest there above her bosom.

These boys' eyes seemed to bore holes through her chest as they studied her breasts. Ashleigh stood as still as possible, not wanting to risk even the slightest jiggle.

"I really like her nipples," one of the boys said. "I just want to suck them."

"No touching," Jason said.

"Can't I just grab it?"

"No," Jason said. "If she needs another punishment after this, maybe. But that's up to her."

After a few minutes of the boys pointing to various private parts of her body and discussing her naked form, Jason changed it up again. He grabbed a pen from a desk and tossed it in the floor.

"Ashleigh, pick up the pen," he said.

She sidled a few feet to get close enough to reach it, glaring at Jason. She instinctively covered her breasts, but lowered her arm as Jason shook his head. When she was close enough to the pen, she squatted down, keeping her knees together and her back straight. It was hard, and she was lucky she was a little athletic or she might not have been able to do it at all.

Her fingertips could barely reach the pen, but after a moment she had a grip on it and stood back up. Jason was on the other side of the room, past two of the boys. He held out his hand expectantly. Ashleigh slunk over, keeping her legs together as she walked. The boys didn't move out of her way, forcing her to brush against them as she walked. Her breasts pushed against one as she crept past, and he stared at them as they smushed against him. After she got passed, they fell back into place with a small shake. She handed the pen to Jason.

"Let's try this again," he said. "Except this time, no bending your knees."

Then he dropped the pen at Ashleigh's feet.

Without being able to bend her knees, she'd have to bend at the waist. Of course, the pen was against the wall so she'd have her ass up in the air and her pussy on display for the whole room from under her skirt.

She took a deep breath. Best get it over with. She bent over and immediately the boys hushed as they huddled together to gawk at her backside. Without bending her knees at all, she just barely couldn't reach the ground.

"I can't reach," she said, standing back up to at least cut off the view of her vagina.

"Spread your legs then," Jason said. "Or lay on the floor. Figure it out."

Ashleigh flushed again. She slowly bent over, widening her stance as she went down. She felt her pussy lips open slightly as she got lower, her ass high in the air giving everyone behind her an unobstructed look inside her. Her breasts hung low, visible between her legs, as she grabbed the pen. She did up quickly, snapping her legs shut. The insides of her thighs were slick with her juices, and she cringed. Her own genitals were against her, inexplicably enjoying this despite all sense.

She handed the pen to Jason.

"Much better," he said. "That's the end of your punishment. Now go. We have games to play."

The boys groaned. Ashleigh pushed past them again to get to the door, one errant hand stroking her ass as she went. She hesitated opening the door, moving to look through the peephole first.

"Out!" Jason said. "Now."

She opened the door and stepped into the hallway, her breasts still bared.

Before she could even pull her shirt back down, she was greeted by the distinctive flash and click of a camera taking a picture. She nearly jumped out of her skin, partly from surprise but mostly because some unknown pervert just took a picture of her exposed. Somehow, none of the boys had thought to do that during her punishment.

Ashleigh pulled her shirt down and put a hand over her pussy through the skirt to make sure she was covered. She crouched against the wall, looking around for the photographer.

"You're funny, Ash," Stacy said. "It's just me. Better hurry back to the room, though. No telling when someone might arrive."

Ashleigh sprinted down the hall to her own room, trying to ignore her bouncing breasts. The knob wouldn't turn. Locked.

Stacy strolled casually down the hallway with the key in her hand, drawing out Ashleigh's torture.

"Stacy, please hurry," she said. She still felt exposed even though she was wearing as much as she wore out and about today.

Stacy laughed but didn't increase her pace. She just kept her leisurely stride, making a few seconds of walking feel like minutes before she finally reached the dorm.

Finally, Stacy unlocked the door, and Ashleigh bolted inside, jumped under her covers, and hid. She replayed her naked excursion over and over in her mind, trying to think of how she could have hid herself better. She didn't even realize her hand was on her clit, rubbing, for a few minutes. When she did realize, she quickly orgasmed, moaning loudly.

"You're something else, Ash," Stacy said, laughing.

Ashleigh curled up under the covers and tried to disappear.

Chapter 4

It was the next Monday when Jason came knocking again. Or, rather, when he let himself into Ashleigh's room with the key he'd stolen. She woke up to him shaking her, and upon seeing his face she recoiled in fear. The dean of her college had essentially made her his slave; if she didn't do everything he said, she'd be expelled. With Jason being such a sick pervert, Ashleigh contemplated whether giving up everything she'd worked for was a better option. It still wasn't. She closed her eyes and mentally prepared herself for whatever was coming.

"Up and at 'em," Jason said. "I have an appointment for you."

"I don't like the sound of that," Ashleigh said.

"Get dressed," Jason commanded.

Ashleigh was naked under her covers, and pulled them closer around her at the idea of getting up with Jason in the room.

"It's not like I haven't seen you," Jason said. "Hurry up."

Ashleigh threw her covers aside and stood defiantly. Stacy laughed from the bunk above her, and she turned red again, remembering how her roommate enjoyed her torment.

She grabbed a dress from the pile of new clothes Jason had bought her, and pulled it quickly on. No bra, and no panties; those were not part of Jason's mandatory dress code. She was almost out of new clothes now, and a sheer blouse and miniskirt taunted her, but that would wait for another day.

"Get to classroom B416 at 9 o'clock," Jason said. "The professor is expecting you, and will give instructions."

"What class is it?" Ashleigh asked.

"You're going to be late," Jason said. "Better hurry."

Ashleigh went to the map of campus on the wall to figure out where the room was. Then she owned the door to leave, terrified of what she might find there.

"Go!" Jason urged. "Hurry!"

Ashleigh left, heading towards the building where she would find room B416. She has never been in that building before, and it took a few minutes to get there. She doubted she had the right one, so she asked a nearby student for help locating it.

He stared at her chest throughout their conversation.

"B416?" he asked. "I have a class there now. I can bring you."

His eyes stayed bolted to her tits as she accepted his offer, and she knew they bounced as she walked, giving him a good show. At least most boys tried to be covert about their staring at her braless breasts the past week, but this guy was just a creep.

They rode an elevator up together, and her guide led the way into the classroom.

"Oh, you must be Ashleigh!" a friendly man in his mid thirties greeted her. "I'm professor Jones. In glad you volunteered for this."

"Um...hi," Ashleigh said.

"Here's a robe for you," professor Jones said.

Ashleigh reaching for it, wondering what it was for. "Thanks," she said, eyeing it curiously

"Ok then," professor Jones said. "Well, you can get undressed behind that curtain."

Ashleigh's heart stopped. Undressed? What kind of class was this? Finally, she had the presence of mind to look around the room. There were easels set up in a circle around a cushioned seat in the middle of the room. On one side was the small curtain the professor had indicated.

This was an art class, Ashleigh realized. And she was to be the nude model.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Professor Jones asked.

Ashleigh looked over to the creepy guy who had guided her up her. He was almost drooling over himself at the prospect of seeing her naked body.

She gulped. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. She had to do it, or Jason would have her expelled. Looking around as she walked to the curtain, she saw one of the boys from the night before was in the class. That's how Jason would be hearing about it, then. She had to go through with it.

She stepped behind the curtain, which really wasn't much privacy, since anyone could just come around the curtain without any hindrance. She glanced around, as if it mattered. No one could see her right this moment, but that wouldn't last long. She pulled her dress over her head. At least it was easy to get naked when you were only allowed to wear one item.

Looking down over her exposed body, Ashleigh wondered how she ever got involved in this. Before coming to college, if you told her she'd be a live nude art model, she'd have laughed in your face. No one had seen her nude before college, and now seemingly everyone she met got a full view of her tits and pussy before even speaking to her.

"Ashleigh, we'd like to get started," professor Jones said.

"Sorry," she said. She pulled the robe on quickly, which would give her at least a few more seconds of reprieve before baring all. She took one last deep breath, then left the relative safety of the curtain. Every eye in the room was on her. She could feel the wave of disappointment as they realized she still had her robe as a protective barrier from their prying gazes.

But that wouldn't last. She was going to have to take the robe off, and then their stares would be able to sweep over her naked skin unabated. Ashleigh's eyes darted around the room, terrified, and she started blushing. She was frozen in place, just standing there, unsure what to do next.

"Ashleigh, if you'll come to the middle," Professor Jones said. "We'll do four different sketches, fifteen minutes each. For the first, please just sit however is comfortable."

She walked slowly to the middle, trying to avoid thinking. It didn't work, as usual.

She sat on the round cushioned chair, crossed her legs, and put her hands on her lap.

"Ashleigh, the robe," Professor Jones reminded her. Ashleigh jumped from her seat with a start, embarrassed that she'd forgotten to take it off, but more embarrassed to take it off. Trembling, she slipped one shoulder down. It still didn't reveal anything, but Ashleigh already felt more exposed than she ever had. She had to just do it, like ripping off a bandaid. The longer she took, the more impossible it would be.

The robe fell to the floor.

Ashleigh quickly sat, putting her hands in her lap again so her arms were obstructing the view of her breasts at least a little, and waited.

"Okay, thank you. That'll work for a first pose," Professor Jones said. "We'll open up more for the latter poses."

And so, Ashleigh sat, trying not to move or think, for fifteen minutes while a group of peers used her naked form as inspiration for their art.

Fifteen minutes lasted fifteen centuries, but finally Professor Jones instructed everyone to stop with what they had.

"Okay Ashleigh," he said. "I'd like you to uncross your legs, and lean back onto your hands for the next pose."

She gulped, but followed his instructions. She kept her legs together, which still showed a little of the top of the cleft of her pussy, but not much. With her arms behind her, though, her breasts would be on full display.

"Okay, that's good," Professor Jones said. "Try arching your back just a little bit."

Ashleigh complied, pushing her breasts even further into the air for all to see.

"Perfect!" Professor Jones said. "Hold that pose."

Ashleigh could feel the eyes on her nipples, which were a little extra firm from the excitement of being on display. She looked down over herself and realized a little more of her labia was visible than she realized, but she didn't dare move to cover it.

If this was only the second pose, she dreaded what the next two would be. This one was harder to maintain, and Ashleigh had to focus on her arms to keep herself propped up. It made the time pass faster, because before she knew it, it was time to reposition again.

"This time, Ashleigh, I want you to pull your knees up to your chest."

She obeyed. Her pussy peeked out from between her legs, on full display for any artists in front of her.

"Not quite," Professor Jones said. "Spread your legs apart a bit more. Perfect."

She felt her pussy lips spread open just a little, still clearly exposed to any who looked.

"One more adjustment," Professor Jones said, gently guiding her knee away from her breast. "We want to be able to see as many curves as possible. That's the point of the nudity."

Ashleigh grimaced at the thought. He'd just intentionally made her breast, specifically the breast, more visible. She shivered, knowing that he'd looked at her arms thought about her breast. Her pussy was beginning to get wet, and she hoped no one could notice any glistening. That thought made it get even worse, so Ashleigh tried to stop thinking about her pussy.

Looking around the room this time, she saw that the creepy guy who'd led her here was directly in front of her, with the best unabated view of her exposed sex. She shuddered, but didn't cover up. With her vagina on full display, this pose lasted the longest of the three so far. She was dripping wet by the time fifteen minutes were up.

"For this last one," Professor Jones said, "let's get you face down on there."

Ashleigh stood up to reposition herself. She lay back on the cushion, this time in her stomach, keeping her legs together. This wouldn't be so bad, she thought.

"Okay, now prop yourself up in front, on your elbows."