A Forced Foray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh obliged, seeing that her breasts hung down as she lifted her torso. Her nipples grazed against the cushion as gravity reshaped her chest.

"Good, good," Professor Jones said. "Now if I could just..."

The teacher grabbed her ankles and repositioned her legs, spreading them wide apart. One leg dangled off the cushion while the other bent at the knee, the flat bottom of her foot facing up. And, of course, she thought, leaving her pussy gaping open, a clear view right into the depths of her vagina.

"Hold that pose!"

Ashleigh wanted to scream. She couldn't even see the students who got a view inside her, but she could see the creepy guy now ogling her tits.

One girl looking at her to draw shook her head in pity, and Ashleigh blushed deeper. She wondered how many new shades of embarrassment she'd learned about in this one session.

"And time's up!" Professor Jones said.

As she stood, Ashleigh realized that she had just spent over an hour on display naked for a group of college boys (and a few girls). She bent down to pick up her robe, not even thinking about how that framed her pussy for the lucky few behind her. As if it hadn't had already been framed. She slipped the robe on, jiggling her boobs in the process to get her arms through the sleeves. She closed the front and tied the waistband, and hopefully the worst part of the nightmare was over. She started meekly making her way back towards the curtain. Walking was awkward due to the wetness from her pussy dripping down her thighs as she stood. She doesn't make it two steps before Jason's friend, the one from her punishment the night before, spoke.

"Why don't you come look at our drawings?" he suggested.

Ashleigh froze.

"How about letting our gracious model get dressed first?" Professor Jones said.

"No..." Ashleigh barely breathed. Jason would be upset if she didn't do things the way he wanted. "I'm covered fine like this. I'll take a look."

The professor shrugged, and Ashleigh made her way over to the easel so she could look at naked drawings of herself. The boy was a surprisingly good artist, she had to admit. She recognized herself, and especially the explicit detail of her breasts and pussy in each drawing. He was so good, she might as well still have been nude in front of him. The robe didn't do anything when there were lifelike pictures of her on display all over the place.

"Come see mine, too!" another boy called over. Ashleigh crossed the room sheepishly to his easel, afraid of what she'd find there too. This artist had a clear view between her legs on the last pose, and had seemingly spent all his time on the details of her labia. Ashleigh could barely look at it, or at the boy, knowing that it was her intimate parts on display.

Most of the students had packed up and left by now, leaving only Ashleigh, the professor, Jason's friend, and the creepy guy who'd never once speed staring at her. Ashleigh made her way behind the curtain to put her dress back on.

It was gone. There was nothing behind the curtain.

"Thanks again for volunteering, Ashleigh," Professor Jones called out. "Maybe you can join us again next semester."

She heard the door click, indicating that he was gone. Jason's friend also left. He must have stolen the dress, another part of Jason's inane scheme today.

Ashleigh felt herself quivering. She tried to calm herself down by breathing slowly, in through the nose, out through the mouth. She still had the robe, and she hadn't paid for the dress. It didn't matter. Sure, it would be weird walking back to her dorm in a bathrobe, but it was better than doing it completely naked, which was something she wouldn't put past Jason at this point.

"Need another guide?" the creepy guy came around the curtain, and Ashleigh jumped two feet in surprise.

"Get out!"

The boy didn't budge. "You're so beautiful. I can't believe a girl so perfect would be willing to do this, but I'm not objecting!"

Ashleigh couldn't stand this boy's creepiness anymore. She dashed past him and out the door into the hallway. She stepped into a luckily open elevator door and pressed the button for ground level. As the doors slid closed, she realized her mistake.

She should have taken the stairs. She watched as the digital display counted down the floors. 5. 4. 3.

It stopped. The door began sliding open. Ashleigh pressed herself into the corner and covered herself with her arms. It didn't feel like it made much difference.

A boy got on the elevator and glanced at her, then did a double take back when he realized her state of undress.

"Whoa," he said.

Ashleigh slunk down, trying to melt. How obvious was it that she was naked under this robe? She looked down and saw that her mad dash to the elevator had loosened the belt's grip around her torso, and the robe hung open. If the boy had been at a different angle, he would have been able to see her nipple.

"Fucking hot. Why you covering up those titties?"

College boys were the worst, she thought. Such pigs.

Ashleigh quickly pulled the robe tight again and pulled on the belt. She couldn't risk running again; she had to take her time walking back to her dorm so that the robe didn't shift again. She silently begged the elevator to finish its descent. The countdown continued, and by some stroke of luck the elevator didn't stop on the second floor. When the doors opened in the ground level, Ashleigh pushed her way past the crowd waiting for the elevator hastily.

A bunch of people stared at her as she power-walked past, but all she wanted to do was be home again. She kept going, refusing to meet any strangers' gazes and focusing on her destination. Finally her dorm building came into view. She rounded the last corner and plowed through the doors to her hallway.

Without thinking, she barged into Jason's room.

"You asshole!"

"Oh, hi Ashleigh. What happened to your dress?"

"You know damn well! Your stupid friend stole my dress."

"I didn't tell anyone to steal your dress."

"Well he did anyway."

"I doubt it. Nude art model was plenty for you today. I don't want to push you too fast. Seems like you handled it okay, though."

"If it wasn't your friend, then who?" Ashleigh asked.

Jason shrugged.

"It must have been that creepy guy."

"You walked into an art class naked and there was only one creepy guy?"

Ashleigh laughed, a good old fashioned authentic laugh. She forgot that was possible recently with her plight. "I guess not, you're right."

"Well, like I said, you're done today. You can go back to your room and do whatever you want. No more nudity."

Ashleigh looked down at herself, her robe open again and almost showing off her breasts despite her efforts to walk calmly. She pointedly untied the belt to her robe, letting the front hang completely open and giving Jason a full view of her breasts and pussy, then quickly turned around and darted out of the room, holding the robe closed again.

Somehow, that last little show of exhibitionism for Jason threw her back over the edge, like she was in the classroom. Her pussy was throbbing, aching for attention. Back in her own room, she didn't dress right away. She had some urges of her own to take care of.

Chapter 5

Today was the day. There was nothing left to wear but a sheer blouse and tiny skirt. Of course it had to be on a day she has classes, but she has nothing but her own poor foresight to blame for that.

She stood naked in her room, staring at her clothes for the day laid out on a chair for a long while. How in the world was she going to be able to wear a shirt like this without getting in trouble? Her entire breasts and nipples would be clearly visible, barely obscured more than if she just forewent the garment altogether.

But she had no choice. With a sigh, she pulled the clothes on. The sheer white blouse buttoned up the front loosely, allowing some skin to show through the gaps if viewed from the right angle. Not that it mattered, since her nipples were plainly visible through the fabric anyway. The skirt barely came down far enough to cover her pussy. Her lips would be on full display if she moved even an inch the wrong way. And she had to wear this to chemistry class.

She appraised herself in the mirror. There was no hiding under these clothes. It was almost worse than being naked. It was intentionally provocative, drawing the eye to her in a way plain nudity couldn't.

Ashleigh gathered her wits and headed for the door that would turn this from an imagined nightmare to her reality. Her roommate, Stacy, had this class as well and picked up her bag to bring along.

"Looking good, Ash," she said, snickering.

Ashleigh didn't deign to respond. Stacy loved mocking sleigh for her plight, but she has no choice. If she didn't do everything Jason said, she'd be kicked out of school. She readjusted her blouse to try to bunch it up around the nipples, by it was no use.

"Shall we?" Stacy asked, opening the door to the hallway.

Ashleigh stepped outside, her face burning red. She walked close behind Stacy as they went to class, hoping maybe the other girl would shield some view of her.

It seemed every make pair of eyes within visibility was glued to her. She urged Stacy to walk faster, by the girl was dedicated to prolonging Ashleigh's exposure. Ashleigh felt her pussy moistening, less than an inch out of view of the ogling college boys.

Finally they arrived, and Stacy and Ashleigh took seats towards the front of the room. The closer to the front, Ashleigh reasoned, the fewer people could see her front. She kept her legs pressed together, knowing there was still a fairly good view because her skirt was so unreasonably short.

They waited a few minutes for the rest of the students to arrive, and the teacher came in last. He was an old, balding man, exactly the kind you'd expect from a chemistry teacher.

"Breezy out today," he said, conversationally, before getting started.

Ashleigh's heart thumped out of her chest as Stacy slapped her arm.

"Do it," Stacy urged.

Ashleigh was frozen in place. One of Jason's rules for her was that whenever anyone said the word "breeze" or any form of it, Ashleigh had to immediately show that person her pussy.

"I can't," Ashleigh whispered. "Not in front of the class. Not the professor."

"Rules are rules." Stacy had a huge, speed grin on her face.

"No," Ashleigh barely breathed the word. She felt a tear escape her eye and begin rolling down her cheek, but she wiped it away. If she did it, she'd get in trouble with the school and maybe the dean, who had already given her two strikes, but if she didn't, Jason could have the dean expel her.

"At least spread your legs," Stacy said, interrupting Ashleigh's train of thought.

That sounded like a reasonable compromise. She wouldn't stand and show off her pussy in front of the entire class, but she would still be showing it to him, if he happened to look.

Ashleigh slowly parted her legs, revealing her dripping labia. There was a clear view from the front of the room, where the teacher stood, directly below her desk into her vagina.

Mid-sentence, the professor caught a glimpse, stumbled, and babbled a few nonsense words while he caught his composure. Ashleigh didn't budge, and pretended she didn't notice that he was looking.

This old man, probably a grandpa, was staring directly at Ashleigh's exposed pussy in the middle of class. All the muscles in her body ached from the tension, but she held herself completely still.

The professor cleared his throat and went on. Ashleigh kept her legs open for the rest of class, not wanting the professor to think she realized what was going on. His gaze frequently turned towards her sex, and she grew more and more wet the entire lecture. It felt like a year before the professor finally dismissed them.

Ashleigh stood as calmly as she could muster, flattened her skirt, and walked past the professor to exit. He had been so obsessed with her lower half, he hasn't even noticed that her breasts were clearly visible through her shirt. His head turned to follow her as she walked past.

After she escaped the torture of the classroom, Ashleigh went straight back to her dorm, leaving even Stacy behind. The trip was, of course, complete with even more gawking college males fixating on her breasts. She barely noticed somehow.

Back in her room, she went under the covers on her bed, curled up, and tried to forget she was alive. It was no use, as her hand shortly found its way between her legs, and in no time at all she exploded in a powerful orgasm.

Just as she calmed down, the door open and Stacy strode in. And Jason was right behind her.

"Naughty girl," Jason said. "I should have you expelled."

"Jason, please. I couldn't do it in front if the whole class."

"I don't remember adding any such loopholes to the rule. Someone says breeze, and you show your pussy."

"Jason..."

"Like right now! I just said it."

Ashleigh quickly flung her covers aside and spread her legs for the boy. There was juice from her all over the sheets.

He admired her exposed pussy for a few moments. Her skirt was hiked up all the way to her waist, blocking exactly nothing. Jason's eyes focused on her sex, and Ashleigh felt herself heat up from embarrassment.

"Too late, anyway," he said. "I shouldn't have to remind you. That's twice today. The punishment is going to be more severe this time. Follow me."

Ashleigh flattened her skirt again as she stood, pulling it down a little to make sure it covered her private parts. It did little good. She followed Jason into the hallway, then out of the dorm building.

"Where are we going?" Ashleigh asked.

"As part of the punishment, I'll tell you now so you have more time to worry," Jason said.

"No, never mind," Ashleigh quickly recanted.

"We're going to a bookstore. There are a few books I've been meaning to try."

Ashleigh remained quiet. Jason didn't offer any more explanation, but Ashleigh was sure there was more to it than just visiting a bookstore.

She'd been following Jason mostly without thinking, but now in their silence she had time to remember what she was wearing. A short skirt with no panties and a sheer blouse with no bra. Not exactly bookstore attire. She looked nervously around, catching more than a few pairs of eyes glued to her chest as she walked past.

Looking down, she saw that her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. She reached up to cover herself, but as if he were psychic, Jason looked over and scowled. Ashleigh dropped her arms back to her sides and tried not to think about her breasts. The way they bounced with each step, that task proved difficult.

They walked a bit off campus to the main road, now crowded with random pedestrians rather than random college students. Ashleigh didn't know which crowd was worse.

The bookstore wasn't far. Ashleigh hadn't had time to explore much off campus yet, but the area looked fun. The street was lined with shops and restaurants. She made a note to come back this way under better circumstances.

Jason held the door of the bookstore open for her. It was one of the big chains, with huge sections for each different genre. Once inside, Jason paused and waited for Ashleigh to catch up.

"Here's a list of the three books I want," Jason said. "Find them for me."

Ashleigh took the slip of paper hesitantly. This wasn't the kind of perverse punishment she had been expecting. This was just making up for her "employer's" laziness. This was more along the line of the work she hoped for, rather than being blackmailed into being a slut.

She read the sheet, and didn't recognize any of the titles or authors.

"Where are they?" Ashleigh asked.

"You are tasked with finding that out," Jason said. "Didn't I just say that?"

"But it's your list. You must have an idea."

Jason just smiled and waited. Ashleigh sighed but set off into the bookstore to begin her search.

Luckily, it wasn't very crowded. It was quiet and had that smell of fresh cut paper you could always rely on from a bookstore. Ashleigh walked down one if the aisles, in the self help section, glancing at authors and titles to see if any matched one on Jason's list. He followed behind her, watching but remaining silent as Ashleigh looked around.

This was going to take forever, she thought. She had to ask one of the employees where to find them.

She quickly found a man maybe in his forties with a strap holding his glasses around his neck.

"Excuse me," she said. "I need help finding these books."

The man set his glasses all the way at the tip of his nose and took her proffered note. "Let's see," he said. "I don't know these off hand. Let me look them up for you."

Ashleigh breathed a sigh of relief that he hasn't noticed her chest as she followed him to a computer. The employee information computer was set up right in the middle of the store, in the main aisle with a clear view down the row to the front doors.

He typed a few words, painfully slowly, then perused the page.

"Ah, I see," the man said. Then he didn't speak for a few moments. "The first one is in the mystery section. Why don't you run off and find that while I look up these others?"

Ashleigh was relieved to have an excuse to find a bit of privacy again. She set off for the mystery section, saying the author's name over and over so she wouldn't forget it. Knowing where to look, it didn't take long at all to find the exact book Jason wanted. She plucked it from the shelf.

"One down," Jason said. "Give me your skirt."

Ashleigh's high from completing a bit of her task was crushed.

"What?" she asked. "But what if someone sees me?"

"First of all, do you want to rack up another punishment during the first one?" Jason asked. He waited.

"No," Ashleigh said sheepishly, looking at the floor.

Jason held out his hand. Ashleigh dejectedly pushed the waist of her skirt down over her hips and let it fall to the ground, revealing her bare ass and pussy to the area around her. Luckily no one else was in this aisle, but that wouldn't last long. She had two more books to find.

Jason cleared his throat, then looked at his hand. Ashleigh sighed, then bent over to pick up her skirt from the floor. Her pussy was in display for anyone behind her, and it felt awful and embarrassing even with no one there. She put the skirt in Jason's hand, then looked around nervously.

At the art class, at least she was supposed to be naked. Here, it was taboo, or a crime. She didn't even know, but she knew it wasn't something you did. Yet she was doing it.

"Two more," Jason said.

Ashleigh was frozen. She couldn't go back to the man with the glasses now, but she wouldn't find the two books on her own either. The man even had her list! She didn't even remember the other titles. She gulped as she realized she had to go back to the center, very publicly visible aisle.

She crept back towards the middle if the bookstore, glancing all around as she moved. The place was still mostly empty, so no one stumbled across her, luckily.

"Have you found the other books?" she asked the man with the glasses from around the corner.

"Here it is now. The second one is in the science fiction section."

"And the third?" Ashleigh asked. She'd been gone so long, he had to be done searching.

"I'll look for that now," the man answered, not even glancing away from the screen. She had underestimated how slow this man was with these newfangled machines.

Ashleigh sighed and looked around for the science fiction section. It was near the mystery section, thankfully, so she doubled back to where she'd come from, still distinctly aware that her pussy and ass were completely exposed. Jason followed her with an awful grin permanently affixed to his face.

Ashleigh glanced around the science fiction shelf for a minute, not finding the book she needed right away. She was glancing around frantically, and that wasn't working. She forced herself to calm down and go alphabetically, looking at each one to make sure she didn't miss it.